Spider-Woman in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

BaronVonDredd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BaronVonDredd

Guaranteed, Sony is not gonna simply let go of Spider-Man so he can go back to Marvel Studios. However, there is one thing I'm curious about: Does Sony even have the rights to Spider-Woman? Technically speaking, Jessica Drew is not exactly a true member of the Spider-Man universe or continuity, as her origins are derived from HYDRA and SHIELD, and  not anything related to Peter Parker himself. Also, Sony has made no attempt to include Jessica in any Spider-Man film so far. None of you can probably answer this, but does Marvel Studios still own the rights to Spidey's female counterpart? Do you think she should be included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Could this be an image of the near future for Marvel Studios films?
Could this be an image of the near future for Marvel Studios films?
SuperXAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By SuperXAsh

it's not an IMPOSSIBILITY, though I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. ;)

Warrior-4-ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Warrior-4-ever

Spider-Woman is not apart of the Spider-Man group. Sony has the rights to the Spider-Man universe [Spidey and his cast of friends and villains] and since Jessica is not apart of that universe she can appear in any future Avengers movies if they wish to include her.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I'd love to see her in her own film, or with The Avengers.

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they should introduce her in the avengers, as agent jessica drew. there could be a scene where her case file says codename: spiderwoman.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, her Ultimate Universe counterpart might void that, given that she's a clone of Peter to explain her Spider powers there. Then again, maybe they're actually noted as different characters in the contract.

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want a sleek black shield version of this
i want a sleek black shield version of this
or an iron man style of this one
or an iron man style of this one

BoyWonder3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Skye from Agents of SHIELD will turn out to be Jessica Drew and later become Spider-Woman.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By HumanRocket

I would like to see her join the ranks one day. Became a fan of her during the New Avengers run when she stabbed Wolverine with his own claw.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@boywonder3: I doubt it, since she is an inhuman. For a bit I thought Barbra Morse was Spiderwoman since she was wearing red and was working for HYDRA.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boywonder3: I doubt it, since she is an inhuman. For a bit I thought Barbra Morse was Spiderwoman since she was wearing red and was working for HYDRA.

I thought that too, but I honestly want to see Jess in the MCU, so I think the best way to put her in is in AoS, and now that they've been putting new and very good characters, they can include her as a misterious woman (undercover SHIELD agent with superpowers, a woman that have been using her powers for good and then she gets recruited by SHIELD) in the 5th Season (If they make another season, which would be awesome).

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why is this thread bumped?

Anyways, I don't know a lot about her. However, I'm pretty sure we'll see her, give it a couple of years.

RaptusNebula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RaptusNebula

Well maybe in a future spider man film because marvel has some rights back