Posted by animehunter (1816 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Would Chris Yost be a better writer of Spider-man? (16 votes)

Yes 75%
No 25%

I created this poll in response to those that would have voted for Chris Yost in my previous poll

Who should be writing Spider-man?

Unfortunately when I created the poll, the list I got the names from didn't include Chris's name, so instead of redoing the while poll and getting locked, I decided to create a single poll for him and then tie-in the results with bigger poll.

#1 Edited by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i've seen thus far yes.

#2 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya he seems to know how to write Spidey well so far.

#3 Edited by PunyParker (9015 posts) - - Show Bio

He writes Spidey brilliantly.!

Many Loves Of Amazing Spider-Man and Fear Itself:Spider-Man proves my point.....(i dont mention Avenging,cause i want him to write Pete,not Ock...after Slott leaves..)

#4 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always struggled with Slott. I don't particularly hate his ideas but I don't like his writing. On the other hand I have enjoyed much of Yost.

#5 Posted by SpidermanPodcast (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Slott and Yost have done a tremendous job with the character. I would be happy with either of them moving forward. It would be nice to see Yost take the reigns on the main title. The guy tells a great story. Slott though has hit a home run with Superior Spider-Man.

Rick

http://spidermanpodcast.com

#6 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could. Chris Yost is a great writer and I think he would do a lot of neat stories with Spidey. That's not saying Dan Slott is bad, he's a great writer as well.

#7 Posted by PunyParker (9015 posts) - - Show Bio

F@ck yeah!

#8 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidermanpodcast: Listened to a podcast. Interesting stuff. Keep up the good work.