will the sinister six film be screwed?

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

it's great that drew goddard is writing and directing the sinister six movie and not only am i happy that he's a comic book fan but he seems to be a spidey fan as well so i kinda have faith in him. the reason i said ikinda is because we all know that sony tampered with both of webb's films ediiting out certain scenes which makes the story feel like a jumbled mess and even screwing up peter parker's development('seriously andrew has been a huge spiderman fan since the beginning and even in interviews he acts alot like peter parker in terms of charm and maturity. the deleted scenes made him alot better but people say that doesn't count since it doesn't fix the whole movie as a whole). and seeing ock's tentacles and vulture's wings really takes away the aspects of the characters and i really don't know why kjraven and mysterio are in here. i can tell that kraven can be hired and can help the sinister six go up against spiderman but chameleon is known to humiliate spiderman just to make himself look big though maybe they'll go for a spectacular spiderman route where he is just some hired criminal who teamed up with the tinkerer and chameleon. blackie drago can certainly be in the film since he was just some punk who stole vulture's wings. but ock though is another story since he never had a good himlife and he is always passionate with the women that he loves and he created the tentacles so how does doc ock get involved.

so any idea how the sinister six will establish themselves and more likely if this is a redemption story will spiderman still be involved? maybe they'll create some minisodes or something leading up to the film. l

like i always thought, spiderman definitely works best on film. there's too many stories and his movies are insanely long.

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheGodofThunder
Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valdemocnij

If they will make original sinister six... then have to be made at least 3 more movies until SS ... with the: Dr. Octopus, Vulture - (which we actually saw in TASM 2, and what is possible to be happen in TASM 3), Kraven, Sandman and Mysterio...

Octopus and Vulture can be make in one movie and that combination of villains are really good, for next movie is really much to make with all 3 mentioned enemies... It will be cool to see Kraven with Scorpion... some other character who is not member of SS can be part of movie... Then can come Sandman and Mysterio together... and then we can expect SS movie... it all can be made and faster if will be make 3 enemies by one movie... but to be honest 3 villains are so much for one movie.... only if will one of villains have a short battle like a Rhino in TASM 2 !

But if will they not make original SS, then they have to make just one more movie... they have Lizard, Green Goblin, Electro, Rhino, possible Dr. Octopus and Vulture... if they find a way to revive Electro then, that is that ! If will Electro don't be revive they have Felicia :)

and yea sorry for my bad english...

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@thegodofthunder: kravens presence alone would give the sinister six flick cred. But Manu would increase the cred exponentially.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who you like to see like a Dr. Octopus and Vulture ?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

..This film could be good. It will depart from the ongoing Amazing spiderman universe story and the presumably the Gwen Stacey/MJ type thing (hopefully) and therefore be a bit less heavy and weepy than recent Spiderman films.

...someone always ends up dead with Peter Parker crying...not cool....

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but how do you think the villains can set themseleves up? i think kraven will be hired but what about mysterio, doc ock, and vulture? octavious created the tentacles and it was his own fuck up that caused himself to become doctor cotpus. even before that he had a compelling origin where his homelife was not so good, he had a not-that-well relationship with his mother, and he had a compicated relationship. heck, he even lost two of the women he loved the most as doc ock and norman took his former love away from him in the recent superior team-up. vulture created the wings but since vulture didn't i think they'd go with the second vulture blackie drago who was also some punk and a young looking vulture is kinda easy to find nowadays sinc eultimate vulture was a younger version of vulture despite being blackie drago. i think mysterio would be some hired thug like he was in spectacular but i think the animated 90s version would be perfect for him. but how will they even come together in one film? i mean this is a redemption story and one of the things we enjoy about these villains is that not only are their interactions with eachother spot-on but they also had they're hatred for spiderman. maybe they'll make some webisodes. and one thing i hope for sure is that sony doesn't screw this film nor goddard over becuase they've already screwed marc and the crew with both films. if they screwed up nthe sinister six they're done for. no one will gbe able to go see a spiderman movie if they interfere with the creator. it'd be great to see how goddard gives his voice to spidey and peter.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

They already screwed up with just 3 villains...six doesn't sound any better. I'm gonna hope this works out bc if it doesn't, Goodard is going to feel really stupid for leaving Daredevil.