Who you think spider should be with?

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you could choose any character, regardless of their relationship status now, who do you think spiderman should be with and why?

Michael_Data

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he should be with Silk

I find there relationship very entertaining. Also I feel like from what I have read so far she would be a great fit for each other.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zarius

Mary Jane. Try as Marvel might to rid themselves of her, she will always be the endgame in the grander scheme of things, the marriage is even still kicking about in the newspaper comics too.

@michael_data:

Peter and Cindy have no shared goals and their relationship is based purely on a physical trait, they are not a good fit for one another. Fact.

Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mary Jane obviously, but I secretly want him to be with Silver Sable.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Probably MJ, but I personally preferred him with Carol.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By magnetic_eye

It will always be Peter's only true love, the one woman that completely understands and loves him, MJ.

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SolidWall211

Mary Jane should be his only actual love relationship, but I would like to see some back and forth flirting between Peter, and Natasha.

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol FUCKING Danvers! But no she can't because she need to be an "independent woman who don't need no man in her life!" So I would go with Jessica Drew. Spiders for Spiders yo! I always felt Mary Jane, hot as she is, dragged Peter down because at the end of the day, no matter how many new heroine shows up. There will never be any chemistry like the Black Cat Ordeal and there never could be because Spiderman can never commit infidelity.

However, if Anya grows up and become Legal then, I'll go with her too. After Anya, Silver Sable... but since she is dead. Spider Gwen! Last would be Silk. Or Sue Richard if Reed Richard ever get divorced.

OH Scarlet Witch is my wild pick.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal Favorite: MJ

Second Favorite: Captain Marvel

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darthfury78

@duzz said:

Carol FUCKING Danvers! But no she can't because she need to be an "independent woman who don't need no man in her life!" So I would go with Jessica Drew. Spiders for Spiders yo! I always felt Mary Jane, hot as she is, dragged Peter down because at the end of the day, no matter how many new heroine shows up. There will never be any chemistry like the Black Cat Ordeal and there never could be because Spiderman can never commit infidelity.

However, if Anya grows up and become Legal then, I'll go with her too. After Anya, Silver Sable... but since she is dead. Spider Gwen! Last would be Silk. Or Sue Richard if Reed Richard ever get divorced.

OH Scarlet Witch is my wild pick.

Any one of the following(The list is for the non Spider-Man created characters):

1. Psylocke
  2. Black Widow
  3. Jennifer Walters(Human side)
  4. Jessica Drew
  5. Carol Danvers
  6. Tigra

I think that Jessica Drew has the best potential because their interaction feels like an old married couple, the same applies to the Black Widow as well.

As for Jennifer Walters, I feel that best value with Peter is her human side, as she's the type of person who would get along very well with him as he knows how to help her be herself without the need to be the She-Hulk. This relationship would come close to the kind of relationship that he had with Betty Brant.

With Carol Danvers, instant chemistry that might rival that of Mary Jane.

As for Tigra, I feel that Greer Grant and Peter Parker would get along very well. If Greer was never made into Tigra, her relationship with Peter would complement the other. I could see Spider-Man x The Cat as a partnership that could have rived The Black Cat...

Regarding Psylocke, this would be the ultimate relationship that would work on all levels. Especially if Betsy was back in her original body. Her personality is that of a blend of MJ and Betty Brant rolled up into one. If her brother had introduced Peter to her, they would have formed a fast friendship that would grow into a long term romantic relationship that might have rivaled Gwen Stacy...

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

Personal Favorite: MJ

Second Favorite: Captain Marvel

yup

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

Mary Jane. I have some runner ups but they don't outshine her.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Spider-Wing by George Perez, Bob Almond & Liezl Buenaventura
Spider-Wing by George Perez, Bob Almond & Liezl Buenaventura

The OP never specified if it had to be romantic so I'm going with Dick/Peter as bros, it would be interesting to see how Dick Grayson would interact with Peter's supporting cast and vice-versa.

Though I am confident that a book centered around a Dick/Peter romance would be better not just in terms of quality but reception than One More Day.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Mj, no one else is worthy aha

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1