Posted by LMAOROFLCOPTR (6 posts) 1 year, 8 days ago

Poll: Who would win in a fight Hulk or Spider-man? (52 votes)

Hulk 63%
Spider-man 37%

I think it is pretty obvious that hulk would win, but I want to hear what kind of strategic tactics Spider-man could pull off so it can be a close match. Spiderman is much faster, therefore dodging most of the attacks, but that would make Hulk angrier and angrier each time. To the point where Hulk could destroy all of the area around him, which will injure Spider-man pretty badly. So, I would like to know how this fight could be a close match.

#1 Edited by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be a long, hard, fight that would take alot of thought and strategy but eventually spidey would take it

#2 Posted by Pokeysteve (8122 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey traps him in cement

=D

#3 Posted by LMAOROFLCOPTR (6 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by deaditegonzo (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

I think ive been successfully trolled. For a moment, I thought this was for real.

#5 Posted by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@lmaoroflcoptr: his spider sense enables him complete analysis of his environment he could trap him in cement, get him to drown himself, get him electrocuted or anything of that nature.

spideys web when settled on hulk could hold him for 30 secs to a min, and spideys strength surpasses 10 tons easily and is known to get way above that in any needed situations. hulks strong but spiderman has spidey sense and incredible agility, at spideys best hulk couldnt lay a finger on him. pete is also smart he could figure a way to calm banner down. if these two face off spidey could take him down or hold his ground for reinforcements like shield or the avengers.

the list goes on and on hulk could win maybe 1/8 times or in close range open environment, but in a basic cirumstance battle spidey wins!

#6 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk, of course.

#7 Posted by deaditegonzo (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk, of course.

Could Spidey avoid Hulk all day long? Sure, but that isnt a win. Could Spidey maybe use tech and prep to win? Yeah, id say so. But in a fight, mano y mano, Hulk destroys Spidey and its not even close.

< Spidey is one of my favourite characters (prolly my fave for Marvel), but truth is truth.

#8 Posted by 8008S (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would murder him. All of their fights so far have been inconclusive for a reason.

#9 Posted by JasonHawke (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps unless there's ALOT of environmental advantages that favor Spiderman.

#10 Posted by w0nd (2950 posts) - - Show Bio
He would drop another cement truck on him...problem solved

#11 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

I think peter could out smart him plus he also has superstrength

#12 Posted by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like Spider-Man to win, but Hulk's just way too overpowered. In the JMS run, Spider-Man says he has a way to stop the Hulk, but it'd kill Hulk. Since we never got to see that happen, it doesn't count.

#13 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? People actually think Spider-Man would lose? He's smarter, has close enough strength to finish him off, is more agile, is faster. What does the Hulk have over Parker? NOTHING.

#14 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would beat Spider-man with ease, because of his rage, if Hulk never had any rage to increase his physical abilities I'm sure Spider-man would be able to hold him off a little in physical combat. Also Spider-man even said once he has a way to kill the Hulk if he really wanted to.

#15 Edited by NICK31898 (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we know Hulk is obviously much stronger. BUT, spiderman is MUCH smarter, and faster. I think it would either coming down to one mistake made by spiderman, causing him to get smashed, or spider-man OUTSMARTING hulk.

#16 Edited by Visemoon (333 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, Hulk no doubt wins. Only way The Amazing One has a chance if he has tons load of preptime, but even then Hulk still wins. Hulk 9.5/10. Peter gets half a win due to a blind, fluke luck.

#17 Posted by CyberWarrior (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16158 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

Yeah but Electro was betting on him to win at a bar and we all know when Electro bets on someone in a bar he becomes omnipotent!

#19 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Slaughters, prep or no prep hulk is beyond spider-man.

#20 Posted by Doomnaut (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH BUG-MAN!

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16158 posts) - - Show Bio

Except when Electro is betting on him to win in bar!!!!!

#22 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

Except when Electro is betting on him to win in bar!!!!!

NU!

#23 Edited by Strider92 (16158 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by angelalfonso (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep o no prep the chances for spiderman to win against the hulk are slim to none. No matter how much I like spiderman but….. “hullk is the strongest there is”

#25 Posted by Spideysense44 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

I love spidey but he could never beat the hulk unless he got some type of new unheard of hulk stopping gadget

#26 Edited by Outside_85 (8188 posts) - - Show Bio

In a Spiderman book; Spidey would take it through some bizarre scenario (ala cement), PIS (ala Wolverine stabbing him in the head) or Hulk getting bored or distracted by something else (like if Spider-Woman swung by... her pheromones affect him differently).

In any other book, Hulk by a mile.

#27 Posted by CyberWarrior (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on! You're talking as if SM has absolutely no chances! After all, Hulk in rage is mindless, Spider-man is genius.

#28 Posted by DarkKnight1939 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like the Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut story arc, The Amazing Spiderman #229-230. Spiderman will try anything he could think of to stop him, but fail. He can keep dodging attacks, but will not be able to really harm him and eventually the Hulk would get a devastating blow in, enraged by Spiderman's attempts. The only way really would be for Spiderman to develop a gamma-related weapon to use against him, maybe revert him back to Bruce Banner? They've thought in the comics on quite a few occasions, so you could look at how those fights ended.