Which avengers could Spider-man beat,and lose?

• 158 results
NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NICK31898

Honestly, I think he'd beat Captain America, Iron Man, and hawkeye, and lose to Thor, and Hulk.

vicioushero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter Parker Spider-man takes em all. Otto loses to Captain America cause of hubris.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

From those listed he only beats Cap and Hawkeye.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hed lose to thor but beat cap blackwidow hawkeye iron man an i believe since peter is so smart that hed be able to beat hulk in some way but hed get the sh&t kucked out of but hed still win

kcjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are so many powerhouses on the current avengers team, he cant beat Hulk, Hyperion, Thor, Captain Universe. He can beat Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Spiderwoman, Manifold. On a good day he can beat Iron Man, but Iron Man can also beat him.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

spiderman can beat all.of them^^ except captain universe,thor,and hyperion.. ecspecially hawkeye wow are u even serious

hawkblade9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman can beat hulk (barely) Ironman, hawkeye, captain america, black widow, thor barely too, and spiderwoman

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman can beat hulk (barely) Ironman, hawkeye, captain america, black widow, thor barely too, and spiderwoman

Big Spiderman fan here, but what make you think the Amazing One can beat Hulk and Thor for the majority?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@hawkblade9 said:

Big Spiderman fan here, but what make you think the Amazing One can beat Hulk and Thor for the majority?

Yeah, I think that Thor would beat Spiderman, but spider-man MAY be able to outsmart Hulk, you know he did drop a cement truck on him once.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman is my favorite hero and I agree with all of that except Thor. Keep in mind i don't know a lot about Thor, but i thought to had to be SUPER strong to even hurt Thor, like hulk or superman. Am i wrong? If so i guess i could see spiderman dodging all of Thors attacks and than occasionally wailing on him.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@hawkblade9 said:

Yeah, I think that Thor would beat Spiderman, but spider-man MAY be able to outsmart Hulk, you know he did drop a cement truck on him once.

Yeah, I know about that. I chalk that up as a fluke win, cause everyone know Hulk has talking WAY more punishment than a cement truck.

Fact is Spider-Man is no way, in any shape or form is getingt the majority over the Jaded Giant. Hulk 9.5/10. Spidey gets half win due to the obvious fluke

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Wat. Spidey can beat Hawkeye, Cap,Widow, and Spiderwoman but Tony would probably beat him. He isn't coming remotely close to beating Hulk or Thor. Spidey is a street level character

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawkblade9 said:

Wat. Spidey can beat Hawkeye, Cap,Widow, and Spiderwoman but Tony would probably beat him. He isn't coming remotely close to beating Hulk or Thor. Spidey is a street level character

No, I think spidey is to strong, and can dodge attacks to easily for iron man, remember, he can dodge bullets, even at point blank range. He gets close to beating Hulk, because he is MUCH smarter than him, and Thor probbly has him, though spider-man is much faster than thor, fighting-wise.

Hawkguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What people said, minus the guy who said Thor, no way Spidey could take the God of Thunder. Not Hulk either, or Hyperion, or Captain Universe, or Wolverine (he's part of them yeah?). This is all assuming we're talking about Hickman's current run.

As for Iron Man, I think SpOck could take him without much trouble. Peter... hmm it would be tougher for him, too close to call I think.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hawkguy said:

What people said, minus the guy who said Thor, no way Spidey could take the God of Thunder. Not Hulk either, or Hyperion, or Captain Universe, or Wolverine (he's part of them yeah?). This is all assuming we're talking about Hickman's current run.

As for Iron Man, I think SpOck could take him without much trouble. Peter... hmm it would be tougher for him, too close to call I think.

why no to Wolverine? and Peter has beat Iron Man before...it was with the Other powers but still counts

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawkguy said:

You must underestamate that spider-man posseses, yes i do indeed think he could take iron man, easily(peter), and he could outsmart hulk.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peppeyhare said:
@hawkblade9 said:

No, I think spidey is to strong, and can dodge attacks to easily for iron man, remember, he can dodge bullets, even at point blank range. He gets close to beating Hulk, because he is MUCH smarter than him, and Thor probbly has him, though spider-man is much faster than thor, fighting-wise.

History says otherwise. There is about 15 to 20 encounters between the 2 and about 99% of them Spidey was in over his head. If you like I can show you some scans of how useless Spidey was against Hulk. Spidey doesn't have the answer to Hulk's strength, durability, stamina and healing factor

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Hawkeye, easily. He would also beat Cap and Iron Man. I don't think he would beat Hulk or Thor though.

Bokkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if Slott want's him to win against any of them.. :D

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@nick31898 said:

@peppeyhare said:
@hawkblade9 said:

History says otherwise. There is about 15 to 20 encounters between the 2 and about 99% of them Spidey was in over his head. If you like I can show you some scans of how useless Spidey was against Hulk. Spidey doesn't have the answer to Hulk's strength, durability, stamina and healing factor

Yes, but that's because the writers made it that way, if you look at both of their powers(or suit's powers) Spider-man has the better powers, and SHOIULD be able to take iron man. And i'm not saying that spider-man would be able to take hulk in a haand-to-hand combat fight, but outsmarting him is in the picture.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: I'm not talking about Ironman. I'm talking about Hulk. You keep saying Spidey can outsmart him. If this was a game of chess or checker that yes, I would agree with you. But this is a fight and once again Spidey doesn't have and answer for Hulk's strength, durability, healing and stamina. I think your love for Spidey is blinding you from this simple fact

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I remember correctly in “what if? back in black” peter did claim that he was stronger and faster than iron man.

He could never beat thor or hulk but he could easily beat hack eye and cap maybe

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@nick31898: I'm not talking about Ironman. I'm talking about Hulk. You keep saying Spidey can outsmart him. If this was a game of chess or checker that yes, I would agree with you. But this is a fight and once again Spidey doesn't have and answer for Hulk's strength, durability, healing and stamina. I think your love for Spidey is blinding you from this simple fact

No, how many times does a hero beat a villian, because he is smarter than him, I think spidey could use his wits, to outsmart hulk, and find a way to beat him. This is what Batman does with many of his opponents.

No, i'm not saying that idf spider-man went in to an all out brawl, he could beat hulk.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By visemoon

@nick31898: Hulk isn't a Villain who is destine to lose. And you are completely ignore the history of the two. Every time these two get in to a confrontation 99% of the time Spidey is outclassed. He has repeatedly admitted he stands no chance against him. What can he do that the combine intelligence of Reed Richard, Tony Stark and Black Panther can't do against the Hulk? Do I need to post scans to show you Spidey stands no chance against him?

Look, this is Hulk...The Incredible HULK!!! You know the guy that can tank Johnny Storm all out Novablast. The guy that can tank a NUCLEAR BLAST and walk away unscathed. The guy who can walk through acid and lava as easy as you can walk through a kiddy pool. Yes, that Hulk

The only smart thing Peter can do is stay out of Hulks way

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@nick31898: Hulk isn't a Villain who is destine to lose. And you are completely ignore the history of the two. Every time these two get in to a confrontation 99% of the time Spidey is outclassed. He has repeatedly admitted he stands no chance against him. What can he do that the combine intelligence of Reed Richard, Tony Stark and Black Panther can't do against the Hulk? Do I need to post scans to show you Spidey stands no chance against him?

Look, this is Hulk...The Incredible HULK!!! You know the guy that can tank Johnny Storm all out Novablast. The guy that can tank a NUCLEAR BLAST and walk away unscathed. The guy who can walk through acid and lava as easy as you can walk through a kiddy pool. Yes, that Hulk

Yes, I agree, Hulk is very awesome, and I'm not saying Spidey would beat him, I'm saying, spider-man would find some way to get out of the way, and dodge his attaks, as we know he can do very easily, and delay him long enough to get away.

Remember, Spidey isn't "some villian that is going to be killed easily", he probably is the hardest hero to kill, because he is so evasive.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

Yes, I agree, Hulk is very awesome, and I'm not saying Spidey would beat him, I'm saying, spider-man would find some way to get out of the way, and dodge his attaks, as we know he can do very easily, and delay him long enough to get away.

Remember, Spidey isn't "some villian that is going to be killed easily", he probably is the hardest hero to kill, because he is so evasive.

Dude I get that you like Spidey but he is not going to beat the Hulk is any situation. Spidey is the top street level character in the MU but he can't compete with some guys. Also he isn't the hardest hero to kill lol. Deadpool,Wolverine,Hulk,etc would be a lot harder

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By visemoon

@nick31898: I see you are changing views now. First you were saying Spidey would find a way to win against Hulk and now you are saying Spidey won't beat him and will find a way to get away

I'm glad you are finally seeing the light and realized Spidey can't win;)

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NICK31898

@visemoon said:

@nick31898: I see you are changing views now. First you were saying Spidey would find a way to win against Hulk and now you are saying Spidey won't beat him and will find a way to get away

Buuuuuttt he did in the comics, once, he dropped a cement truck on him (or was it on a cartoon) I forgot.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

Buuuuuttt he did in the comics, once, he dropped a cement truck on him (or was it on a cartoon) I forgot.

Yes, and you also forgot that we already discussed that...post number 11.

Avatar image for noteworthington
Noteworthington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw it mentioned in passing, but to get specific, Spidey's not beating Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel =)

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcjr said:

There are so many powerhouses on the current avengers team, he cant beat Hulk, Hyperion, Thor, Captain Universe. He can beat Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye, Spiderwoman, Manifold. On a good day he can beat Iron Man, but Iron Man can also beat him.

Ms Marvel?

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kriminal

cap would beat spidey 6 out of 10. iron man wins 6 out of 10. hulk 8 out of 10. thor 9 out of 10. hawkeyey spidey wins 7 out of 10.

cap and him fight briefly in amazing 534. cap was kinda kicking his ass until he pull out that iron spider suit leg thing. iron man beats him in iron man 14. both were during civil war

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal:

Crap is not beating Spidey for the majority

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NICK31898

@kriminal said:

cap would beat spidey 6 out of 10. iron man wins 6 out of 10. hulk 8 out of 10. thor 9 out of 10. hawkeyey spidey wins 7 out of 10.

cap and him fight briefly in amazing 534. cap was kinda kicking his ass until he pull out that iron spider suit leg thing. iron man beats him in iron man 14. both were during civil war

HAHAHA! Captain AMerica can beat spider-man? Yeah right, what's he ganna do? THrow his sheild at him? You do realize that spider-man can lift a little more than 10 tons, and cap can lift about 1100 lbs. Spider-man is also faster, and more agile than cap. His spidey sense will let him know when danger is coming. (A.K.A. Cap's shield)

Spider-man has dodged bullets at point blank range, i'm pretty sure, he can bet cap.

No Caption Provided

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: captain America is a tactical genius. very under rated abilities. he will be one step ahead of spidey. cap is also more of a survivor than spidey. its not like he is batman where is just human. spider-man loses to punisher in punisher war zone 1, so its not like he over powers everybody

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zijuun

@batmannflash said:

Hawkeye, easily. He would also beat Cap and Iron Man. I don't think he would beat Hulk or Thor though.

@visemoon said:
@hawkblade9 said:

Spider-man can beat Ironman and easily? Very funny.

I'm sure he might put up a good fight due to spider sence and everything, but for the majority he gets mauled.

No Caption Provided

Ironman has handled much bigger threats without preparation, he could take down Spiderman as well.

As for the thread, Spider-man should be able to beat Hawkeye and Captain America. He might put up a good fight against Ironman or Hulk, but he loses to them and Thor.

Z i j u u n

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NICK31898

@kriminal said:

@nick31898: captain America is a tactical genius. very under rated abilities. he will be one step ahead of spidey. cap is also more of a survivor than spidey. its not like he is batman where is just human. spider-man loses to punisher in punisher war zone 1, so its not like he over powers everybody

Spider-man is just to powerful for Cap. Cap couldn't do anything against spider-man's webs. Also, spider-man could dodge every attack thrown at him by cap, because of his spidey-sense.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

Also, how is cap one step ahead of spider-man? It is actually the vise-versa. Spider-man will know when cap is going to attack him, so he can dodge.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: It's not very funny...you showed one scan of him beating spider-man. There are scans of Spider-man effectively taking the fight out of ironman as well. Admittedly one was a what if, but these were both before he started using his actual brain making weapons and such. He is no where near stark in that area but if he put up a good fight without that stuff, that extra stuff would help. Not to mention that one time stark actually underestimated how smart peter actually was and overode his lockdown mode on his iron spidey suit. I know for a fact he is scared of thor, which is smart, instead of even bothering to fight ragnarok he just threw iron fist at him, funny moment

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@w0nd said:

@zijuun: It's not very funny...you showed one scan of him beating spider-man. There are scans of Spider-man effectively taking the fight out of ironman as well. Admittedly one was a what if, but these were both before he started using his actual brain making weapons and such. He is no where near stark in that area but if he put up a good fight without that stuff, that extra stuff would help. Not to mention that one time stark actually underestimated how smart peter actually was and overode his lockdown mode on his iron spidey suit. I know for a fact he is scared of thor, which is smart, instead of even bothering to fight ragnarok he just threw iron fist at him, funny moment

What if's don't count at all. Seeing as there non canon. Though I do agree, Spider-man could beat Ironman if he put his mind to it and possibly wore the end of earth suit. Though recent Ironman would stomp Spider-man to oblivion.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

Also, how is cap one step ahead of spider-man? It is actually the vise-versa. Spider-man will know when cap is going to attack him, so he can dodge.

cap has watched how spider man fights and can predict his every move. like I said this is what he does in amazing 534, he throws his shield so spider-man thinks he has an advantage by dodging it but that's what cap wants him to do. if they had never met spidey would win 8 to 10 times out of 10. but honestly you can find somewhere spidey beats cap. it depends on the writing but ill take cap over spider-man one on one

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcjr said:

This.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun said:

@batmannflash said:

@nick31898 said:
@visemoon said:
@hawkblade9 said:

Spider-man can beat Ironman and easily? Very funny.

I'm sure he might put up a good fight due to spider sence and everything, but for the majority he gets mauled.

No Caption Provided

Ironman has handled much bigger threats without preparation, he could take down Spiderman as well.

As for the thread, Spider-man should be able to beat Hawkeye and Captain America. He might put up a good fight against Ironman or Hulk, but he loses to them and Thor.

Z i j u u n

You say Potato.

I say Potato.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NICK31898

@kriminal said:

@nick31898 said:

@kriminal said:

cap has watched how spider man fights and can predict his every move. like I said this is what he does in amazing 534, he throws his shield so spider-man thinks he has an advantage by dodging it but that's what cap wants him to do. if they had never met spidey would win 8 to 10 times out of 10. but honestly you can find somewhere spidey beats cap. it depends on the writing but ill take cap over spider-man one on one

Spidey wins, 10 out of 10.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kriminal

@nick31898: dude you are being unreasonable how can spidey lose to punisher but cap cant get him once?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

@nick31898: dude you are being unreasonable how can spidey lose to punisher but cap cant get him once?

Because, it was the comics. ll heroes lose at least once. We are taking their stats, and putting them up against the other, not what happened in the comics.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: i guess. i dont know whats the point if what happens in comics isnt taken into consideration

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

@nick31898: i guess. i dont know whats the point if what happens in comics isnt taken into consideration

Well the thing is, what happens in the comics, isn't always because the hero could beat someone. What happens is what the writer wants to happen. If you look, spider-man outclasses cap on every level.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at saying Cap beats spidey 10 out of 10 times. If you're going to make a thread like this try to at least be reasonable. Name of the thread is "Which Avengers could Spider-man beat and lose?" and every time somebody names a character he'd lose to you come up with a reason as to why he wins no matter what.