• 79 results
Posted by Teerack (7419 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: What do you want to happen to Doc Ock? (120 votes)

Get away with stealing Peter's life 8%
Die 19%
Get Exposed and go to Jail 2%
Peter should regain his body 58%
Other - Explain. 14%

Just out of curiousity because there have been a lot of SSM polls but not many about what way the story should go.

#51 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekbait said:

@yung_ancient_one: Or Peter could somehow get into a cloned body of himself and fight against SpOck, basically killing "himself" in the process. That'd actually be rather interesting.

Yeah, that would be interesting. ( + )

#52 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter get his body back, and Doc Ock come back to his villainy. Crime fighting is boring without villains.

#53 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Edited by ODSTmaster (22 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he should fall compeletley in love with MJ and she should then realise that he isnt really peter because of the way he acts (or start to figure it out over the next year fro SSM #15-23) when she finds it out she need to start looking for a way to bring him back by going to Dr.strange or Thor (because maybe his spirit is in asgard) and getting one of them to help her bring him back

#55 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter regains control of his body, Ock gets another body and flees.

He changes his name to Dan Lotts and hides away in some slum.

The Punisher finds him and tortures him for several hours. He is then decapitated and a group of homeless youths use his head as a soccer ball, until it is stolen by another homeless man who digs it out and uses the skull as a spittoon.

Doc Ock is then not used again in a comic book. Ever.

He is eventually forgotten, and Superior Spider-Man is cast aside and lost to history as it deserves.

#56 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

Like all great squids; eaten by a whale :)

#57 Posted by spider11211 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher finds him and tortures him for several hours. He is then decapitated and a group of homeless youths use his head as a soccer ball, until it is stolen by another homeless man who digs it out and uses the skull as a spittoon.

He is eventually forgotten, and Superior Spider-Man is cast aside and lost to history as it deserves.

Wow...just ...Wow

#58 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211 said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Wow...just ...Wow

This was the toned down version.

#59 Posted by spider11211 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

I am impressed that you were able to hold back :)

#60 Posted by SonOfHellstorm (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

I want him to die andi want him to die painfully. I want his character to be removed for at least two years. and I want to read about peter

This. And when he does return in a couple-three years, he's the villain that he really is.

#61 Edited by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

All I want is for Petey to get his body back and say to Ock:

"The die is cast. And you botched big time!"

#62 Posted by DylanOfEarth2 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I want there to be a mini event where the avengers find out that doc is in peters body then they fight and somehow get peter back in his own body. Also I was hoping Doc ock would have the symbiote.

#63 Posted by Strider92 (16825 posts) - - Show Bio

Have Kaine tear SpOck limb from limb.

#64 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Oct makes an awesome Spider-Man! I find him much more interesting than either his old form and Peter's Spider-Man, but that could just,be the freshness of this plot.

That being said, Spider-Man is a very successful franchise, I'd like to see both continue in action. Doc Oct could get his own city like Venom and operate in a cloned Octavios body (with some genetic manipulation). They could even have something like a DOc Oct android because someone copied his consciousness while he was transferring bodies.

#65 Posted by PunyParker (12576 posts) - - Show Bio

Have Kaine tear SpOck limb from limb.

Wont happen,Slott is directing the whole Superior stuff.

#67 Edited by Spideysense44 (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion want Ock dead but i do want peter back so idk how that wuld work...i want sable bck too maybe she can comeback with peter or something

#68 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I would love to see scarlet spider come back. =)

#69 Posted by danatblair (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I want peter back in his old body, and I want doc ock to get his commeuppance. I could not care less about him as an anti-hero. We already have a long line of spider-man villains who like to take their badboy pants off and fight crime from time to time. I don't need another. I had sympathy for him, as an interesting villain, up to the point he got away with a one man version of invasion of the body snatchers. Nothing he does make up for how this version of the character came to be. He's a murderer, at bare minimum.

#70 Edited by judasnixon (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

#71 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Losing consciousness and being removed from Parker's body. Parker somehow finds a way back into his body before being buried at his funeral and shocks everyone attending. And couple old folks pass out.

#72 Edited by CyberWarrior (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Bokkie (83 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say , Die... but he kinda is dead isn't he ? :)

#74 Edited by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back Pete

#75 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want Ock to redeem himself without having to let himself die as I enjoy him as a character.

YES!!

#76 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel knows he's a hot issue for fans. sooooooo they will never get rid of him completely. he sells.

#77 Edited by inkBot (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him to die. Preferrably in some really stupid way too. Like slipping in the shower (yeayea, "but he has superhuman agility" and all that jazz. kinda the point)

I don't really care if Peter comes back or not at this point. Franchise is fucked sideways anyways.

#78 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (722 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him to be exposed as Octavius and told what a self righteous hypocrite he really is. Have it be exposed to everyone. Peter to regain his Body so we can have Spidey back and never have to remember this storyline ever again.

#79 Posted by Opunaya (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Peter to get his body back, Ock's mind and soul wiped completely from existence for several years (preferably: ever) and then Peter give a verbal (and possibly, physical) beatdown to every hero that was too stupid to figure out that he wasn't himself.

#80 Edited by angelalfonso (1134 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting that when peter whets his body back; he decides that he no longer wants to be in any super hero team since his so call friends couldn’t tell de difference between him and a crazy bad guy.