#1 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think so

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes... it was atrocious

M

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't that bad......it just really sucked compared to the first two.

I'd watch it over Daredevil, that for sure.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"what happens in that one again?"

Lots of Spider-whining

Venom

lots more Spider-whining

Sandman

lots more Spider-whining

snow board type glider

lots more Spider-whining

annoying dancing scene...

lots more Spider-whining

annoying Emo-Spider-Man

lots more Spider-whining

think that covers it...

M

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd rather watch Superman Returns again than have to sit through Spiderman 3 again

M

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it. I really liked it but then again I'm not a Spiderman fan so I wasnt concerned with the portrayals of Venom and so on.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

what happens in that one again?

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

it could have been great if they took venom of the equation

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Apparition says:

Lots of Spider-whining

Venom

lots more Spider-whining

Sandman

lots more Spider-whining

snow board type glider

lots more Spider-whining

lots more Spider-whining

annoying Emo-Spider-Man

lots more Spider-whining

think that covers it...

M"

yeah pretty much

#10 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a bit confusing in some scenes and i think the third movie wasn't so great, but i've heard rumors about a fourth movie...wonder how bad it's going to be.

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol oh yeah. i thought it was ok. i thought they had too many villains and then spiderman deciding to be a jerk was unnecessary, especially the dancing scene, but other then that it was ok.

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
Lots of Spider-whining Venom lots more Spider-whining Sandman lots more Spider-whining snow board type glider lots more Spider-whining annoying dancing scene... lots more Spider-whining annoying Emo-Spider-Man lots more Spider-whining think that covers it... M"
Lots of Spider-whining? Did you watch the same movie I did? He was cocky in that movie. He was happy. He was angry in that movie. There really wasn't that much whining in it. I can't even really remember any whining in it. And I usually remember every scene in a movie/TV show."

what is that a tvgraphic memory or a moviegraphic memory? ooooo maybe a mediagraphic memory!

#13 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"lol oh yeah. i thought it was ok. i thought they had too many villains and then spiderman deciding to be a jerk was unnecessary, especially the dancing scene, but other then that it was ok."

I loved the dancing scenes! And I laugh so hard at the part where there's that breeze that blows through Gwen's hair, and you get this close-up of her face and she goes, "Oh!"

I enjoyed Spider-Man 3 more than the second one. The second one had too much of a romantic plot rather than an action plot.

#14 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
Lots of Spider-whining Venom lots more Spider-whining Sandman lots more Spider-whining snow board type glider lots more Spider-whining annoying dancing scene... lots more Spider-whining annoying Emo-Spider-Man lots more Spider-whining think that covers it... M"

Lots of Spider-whining? Did you watch the same movie I did? He was cocky in that movie. He was happy. He was angry in that movie. There really wasn't that much whining in it. I can't even really remember any whining in it. And I usually remember every scene in a movie/TV show.

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Apparition says:
"lol oh yeah. i thought it was ok. i thought they had too many villains and then spiderman deciding to be a jerk was unnecessary, especially the dancing scene, but other then that it was ok."
I loved the dancing scenes! And I laugh so hard at the part where there's that breeze that blows through Gwen's hair, and you get this close-up of her face and she goes, "Oh!" I enjoyed Spider-Man 3 more than the second one. The second one had too much of a romantic plot rather than an action plot."

lol i'd forgotten that breeze! i thought that was funny and cute! but i could have done without all the dancing

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Apparition says:
"Shaper says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
Lots of Spider-whining? Did you watch the same movie I did? He was cocky in that movie. He was happy. He was angry in that movie. There really wasn't that much whining in it. I can't even really remember any whining in it. And I usually remember every scene in a movie/TV show."
what is that a tvgraphic memory or a moviegraphic memory? ooooo maybe a mediagraphic memory!"
Lol, but it's the truth. My step dad believes I have selective memory. And I usually remember almost everything I read or watch. So, I'm guessing something like Photographic memory."

yeah but that's too easy and not nearly as funny as the other three :P

#17 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Shaper says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
what is that a tvgraphic memory or a moviegraphic memory? ooooo maybe a mediagraphic memory!"

Lol, but it's the truth. My step dad believes I have selective memory. And I usually remember almost everything I read or watch. So, I'm guessing something like Photographic memory.

#18 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Shaper says:
"Apparition says:
"Shaper says:
"Methos says:
"Apparition says:
Lol, but it's the truth. My step dad believes I have selective memory. And I usually remember almost everything I read or watch. So, I'm guessing something like Photographic memory."
yeah but that's too easy and not nearly as funny as the other three :P"

Lol, true.

#19 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

It was that bad when comparing it to the first 2.. but I'd rather watch Spider-Man 3 over Superman Returns, Superman 4, Superman 3, Superman 2 (only if it's not the Donner Cut version), Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Captain America, The Flash, ELektra, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, and probably others but those are the ones off the top of my head.

#20 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it was really good, the special effects made up for all the spidey - whining. otherwise not a bad action movie.

#21 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

It was pretty good.

#22 Posted by Avenger85 (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was totally crap compared to the first one.

#23 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Returns > Spiderman 3 > Catwoman > Hulk (Bana) > Daredevil. That's how bad it was.

#24 Posted by VeganDiet (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked it. It was no where near as good as Spider-man 2, but I still liked it a lot. Symbiote Peter was hilariously cheesy.

#25 Edited by Dingle_Fairy (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated all of the toby mcguire spiderman movies, the first one was the most tolerable of the trilogy. I still hated them all though

#26 Posted by frogdog (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it was.

#27 Edited by w0nd (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

A bunch of little things added up to me hating it. Depends what you are willing to tolerate.

Lots of Spider-whining

Venom

lots more Spider-whining

Sandman

lots more Spider-whining

snow board type glider

lots more Spider-whining

lots more Spider-whining

annoying Emo-Spider-Man

lots more Spider-whining

think that covers it...

M

But pretty much what they said. As well as harry threatening MJ to do what he said or he'd kill Peter, and she just went along with it like an idiot. Fool who saved you in the last 2 movies? Not to mention he beat up Norman in the first movie, and took harry out at the start of the third. Did you forget you are dating Spider-man or something?

Lots of Spider-whining? Did you watch the same movie I did? He was cocky in that movie. He was happy. He was angry in that movie. There really wasn't that much whining in it. I can't even really remember any whining in it. And I usually remember every scene in a movie/TV show.

@shaper

yes LOTS of whining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VIibC7oSK0

Between both Peter and MJ it got a tad silly....

#28 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Only spider-man film ive come to enjoy is 2, every other movie just has unbereable flaws i can't look past, dont get me wrong theres alot i find bad about spider-man 2 but its still a enjoyable film compared to the others.

#30 Edited by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

this ruined the movie

#31 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

It got me into comics when nothing else would so...

#32 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Was bumping a 5 year old thread really necessary? Well whatever, all I remember from this movie was the cinematic rape of Venom.

#33 Posted by w0nd (3729 posts) - - Show Bio