• 199 results
#151 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Glad we agree on something :D

#152 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Ive always loved ya and you know it!

#153 Edited by gou10t (19 posts) - - Show Bio

In this show, Nick Fury is nothing more than a glorified babysitter taking away focus form Spider-man's struggle of dealing with whatever life throws at him while doing right thing on his own, taking responsibility for his own choices, even while learning from his mistakes.

What happened to the Spider-man who got his powers with a whole lot of unwanted problems? Where is the Spider-man who learns that standing by the truth and defending what is good is it's own reward? Where is the Spider-man who realizes that there is not always immediate reward for doing what is right? Where is the weighing of the most chief priorities? Where is the struggle to applying his power to his responsibilities the best he can???

This show is a really bad potrayal of Spider-man. You know I hope it is replaced by a good show.

#154 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I know... Just no memes in this thread lol, it will explode and then wr3h will join in and then we are all banned.

#155 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. This show is for kids. Doesn't really bother me, to be honest. I just don't watch it.

#156 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: True...

@Gambit1024: Yeah i dont watch it too.....this just popped up in one of the Spiderman channels i am subscribed at....and you know,Tony Stark-Spiderman i kinda nerded out!

#157 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I know. When I was at NYCC last year, they were selling this show to us as if it was gonna be the Batman TAS of Spider-Man shows. I see why people don't like it, but... ya know. Don't really care enough, lol.

#158 Posted by The Jeff (290 posts) - - Show Bio

personally, I hate this show.

#159 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

They gotta get rid of that Spider-Man in High School BS. It gets old real quick man!

#160 Posted by PaperDemon (606 posts) - - Show Bio

This, spectacular spiderman and superhero squad is at the same level as batman the brave and the bold.... Child crap... at least with the 90s - early 2000 spiderman was enjoyable for adults and children. And also batman the animated series was wonderful. This generation is becoming awful... this is where about all GOOD superhero Cartoons end. These people like crapping on my childhood.

#161 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind maybe they could improve more in season 2 if their is a season 2.

#162 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@PaperDemon said:

This, spectacular spiderman and superhero squad is at the same level as batman the brave and the bold.... Child crap... at least with the 90s - early 2000 spiderman was enjoyable for adults and children.

What? The Spectacular Spider-Man was great. It had a great take on the characters, fantastic action, brilliant writing and voice acting, and great combination of humor with pretty dark themes. It makes the 90's Spidey show look really childish.

Brave and the Bold was much goofier, but again, was very well-written, and had some darkness in it. It's very fun, but never stupid.

#163 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuff said....

#164 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: i saw "=Sunday's ep. "Spider-Mah".....trully liked it,the show is getting better....Drake Bell is good in-costume...i dont like him as Pete......so i wont have a problem in Marvel Heroes MMO as far as he is only Peter.....

Steel Spider was good.....Spiderman....with tentacles......AHA!!

#165 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Haven't watched it yet. But it seems that the second season is better than the first.

#166 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09:Definetelly better....it doesnt have the character developement of Spectacular or it's continuity.....but it is a nice watch!

I mean i waited for Spectacular every week!!...Ultimate i'm not waiting,but i like watching!

#167 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio
#168 Edited by StrangeMan (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Not liking it, but it serves its purpose: It sells, a lot, so it's gonna stick for a while.

#169 Edited by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@strangeman: Noone likes it....i just praised 3 episodes,for the love of Spider-Man....it's not good,for us...its for kids.

#170 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, the opening credits to Ultimate is really lame.Watch all of these intors. They are all up in your face and cool. Then look at Ultimate's.

Excuse the Japanese show, but none the less it's was a nice introduction.

#171 Posted by consolemaster001 (5145 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Edited by consolemaster001 (5145 posts) - - Show Bio

This show was terrible, i mean venom says "i am venom" instead of "we are venom" you just lost me there. And when you lose consolemaster001 you've lost america.

#173 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

This show was terrible, i mean venom says "i am venom" instead of "we are venom" you just lost me there. And when you lose consolemaster001 you've lost america.

Lol at this one.

#174 Edited by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

I just couldnt walk out of this topic,without following you....

#175 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha lol. I think that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

#176 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it actually take place in the ultimate universe or just a fancy name?

#177 Posted by consolemaster001 (5145 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a fancy name.

#178 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer said:

Just a fancy name.

Thanks. I'll mention you in my will.

#179 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Just watched the new "Carnage" episode and it was pretty good. I think this episode really made you care about Harry and Norman this time.

#180 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

It completely scrambles the lore, but it's amusing to watch.

#181 Edited by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: I found the episode wasted.....very fast progressing in the events,and stupid dialogs....for me it's back to mediocre....Rhino ep.and Hawkeye ep. a lot better...

#182 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: I will admit that those two episodes are way better, but I believe that this episode was a step forward with Harry/Peter relationship and the Harry/Norman relationship. I also liked the way Spidey and Venom worked together, the only thing remotely relevant and that would be used in a Carnage episode. Plus the opening scene with Goby vs. Spidey was cool. Also like that Goblin tried the whole distract Spidey with civilians in danger so I can get away, something that I don't remember seeing to often in Spectacular (might be wrong though). I also liked how it brought in the whole thing of how Norman thinks of Peter as more of a son than Harry as he chose him to be Carnage (what a waste of a character though :( ). But everyone has an opinion so that's all folks.

#183 Edited by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: All this is cool,indeed,but all this,again,felt rushed and streched out for kids to see......they WANTED to show that Pete is not good with Harry....tey WANTED to show that Norman prefers Pete for his son,they WANTED to show these things.....i felt stupid,watching it....i thought at one time "I GET IT,ALREADY!!"

At Spec. Spidey, they hitned for like 4-5 episodes WHO IS THE GREEN GOBLIN??....i mean,its obvious,but the writters got us to believe it's someone else,except Norman.....it was really exciting to see that the writter knows that you have a certain level of intellingence.....

Feel me?!

P.S. Also,Carnage is really like it never happened....

#184 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: I don't feel you because that would be creepy but I understand what you mean. Not sure if you saw "Revealed" , but in the last few minutes Spidey fought Goblin the first time and it really showed the conflict Peter had on whether or not to just sit there an beat Osborne to a pulp or stop try and reason with him for Harry sake. And you know after this season they need to make a new Spidey show with the maturity of Spider-man the new animated series, the great animation of Ultimate, great story telling of the 90's and Spec, and either Josh or Drake to voice Spider-man. AND NO F***ING S.H.I.E.L.D OR STUPID TEAMMATES!!!!!!! Have to say though I like Drake better than Josh as Spidey now, it's just he needs to work with a better script and cartoon. **I'm going to hid in a corner and wait for the angry mob goes by**

#185 Edited by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09:On that we agree...they need to make a new mature Spider-Man show,and definetelly Ultimate must end this season....the animation is indeed good....less eye movement and we're ok! (Like Spider-man in Avengers:EMH)

@ninjablade09 said:

@punyparker: **I'm going to hid in a corner and wait for the angry mob goes by**

You do that.You realise that i am part of the mob too....

#186 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Ya I do. So um.............................................................SAVE ME SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#187 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: OH NO KETON! I guess I have to face my punishment. :( Here goes nothing.

Ouch. :(

#189 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Ouch yeah!! (get it? f@cK yeah..... ouch yeah?! .....huh....no?,ok....)

#190 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio
#191 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio
#192 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio
#193 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio
#194 Posted by Strider92 (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

Has it got any better in season 2?

#195 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Yes, but only in little pieces. Some episodes wont be good but toward the ending they will be great. The Kraven episode was horrible but the ending was great. The Rhino and Hawkeye episodes were great. The team as a whole was barley in either of them (power man was in Rhino). I didn't mind the Carnage episode but Carnage was just a waste of a character.

#196 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: No fans? Just squirrels? Hold on are your "fans" squirrels? That's a shame. So what are we waiting for?

#197 Posted by w0nd (3238 posts) - - Show Bio

He learns the same life lessons every few episodes, team work sticking together, should he be on a team because they are a bunch of rookies and doesn't want them to get hurt, blah blah blah. I do like the fights though, I fast forward to those.

#198 Posted by PunyParker (9420 posts) - - Show Bio
#199 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3145 posts) - - Show Bio