• 199 results
#101 Edited by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about to say something I never EVER thought i'd say:

*takes a deep breath* Spider-man Unlimited is no longer the worst Spider-man series ever made. *Quickly runs off to take a shower*

Seriously what are they thinking!? Taskmaster redeemed it slightly but after the last ep!? I'm done with this show.....

#102 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

*takes a deep breath* Spider-man Unlimited is no longer the worst Spider-man series ever made. *Quickly runs off to take a shower*

Seriously what are they thinking!? Taskmaster redeemed it slightly but after the last ep!? I'm done with this show.....

Nobody blames you, sir. Nobody blames you.

#103 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the next episode is the last one of the season 1 and i am really HAPPY that it is ending....oh god, marvel NEW show please....or (i say it with sadness) at least a better season 2...... :(

#104 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Soooooo...... I'm the only who actually digs this show....... Man I guess I still being too childish -_-

Plus I'm very easy to make laugh, so the show makes me ROFL hard, yeah too much cliches..... but is that much of nerd sense * against this much of Childish and Fangirl O, See? * vs O f*ck you cliches I still enjoy it

#105 Posted by steveman6191 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

to me the new show is a friendly way to put spiderman but the again this is in the ultimate universe but who know a great idea or a failure? plus the venom episode made me really question the show

#106 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

only good episode so far was the one with hulk in it and venom back in black episode. i think they put a new twist on it make the show less predictable and interesting especially have harry Osborn as venom host and not eddie brock. its an okay show i 'm only watching it cause i'm a big spider-man fan.

#107 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in black is both the worst of and the best episode of the show yet, worst it's the one with the most useless cutscences (I think it takes more than half the episode) and the best because the story is midly interesting, it's global rank is still mediocre though.

#108 Posted by Protoon (99 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't the Spider-Man show I want to see.

#109 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

Soooooo...... I'm the only who actually digs this show....... Man I guess I still being too childish -_-

Plus I'm very easy to make laugh, so the show makes me ROFL hard, yeah too much cliches..... but is that much of nerd sense * against this much of Childish and Fangirl O, See? * vs O f*ck you cliches I still enjoy it

I'm right there with you, I like the show so far. I like being a little childish though.

#110 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 2 - It is announced Ultimate Spider-Man will be renewed for a second season it is confirmed Jenniffer Hale will join the cast as The Black Cat

Episodes

1.The Way of The Black Cat

Spider-Man Iron Fist & Power Man must face The Black Cat when she joins The Kingpin in his plan for Revenge.

Introduced Black Cat (i wonder how they will inroduce the "grown up" 20-22 years old, nasty, dirty, hot,Ultimate Black Cat in a kid show......i already see Spider Man with heart-bublles above his head or something cartoonish like that....*ish*)

2.New Member

The Black Cat joins the Superheroes (WHAT THE HELL???? SHE'S A CRIMINAL,GOD DAMMIT! ...) meanwhile Dr.Doom plans to get revenge on The superheroes.

3.The Avengers meet The Spider Friends (the spider friends?.....THE SPIDER FRIENDS????? I MUST see an episode of spectacular SM to calm my nerves down a bit....)

Spider-Man Iron Fist Power Man Nova White Tiger & The Black Cat must team up with The Avengers when Baron Zemo & Doc Ock have joined forces.

Introduced Ant Man Wasp Hawkeye Black Panther Baron Zemo

4.A New Venom

Eddie Brock is turned into Venom so he attacks Spider-Man so when Nova Iron Fist & White TIger is under training Power Man & The Black Cat must help. (i have hope....little but hope!)

5.Dr.Strange & Spider-Man Team Up

And a Q:they are filming the last season 1 ep on june 17.....why so late??

Reminder to MARVEL.....

This is Black Cat.....

NOT this...http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/catspider.jpg

#111 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a third season to Spectacular Spider-Man

#112 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish: I know dat feel bro.....i want it too!

#113 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I think we all want it back

#114 Posted by Styleshift (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually pretty excited to see that not only Spidey would be back on T.V. but that this show would have complete access to the entire Marvel Universe AND Paul Dini on board.

I definitely can't speak for anyone else but in my opinion this show fails in every way possible except for the beautiful animation and decent voice cast. I've only seen 3 episodes but here is why I quit.

• Poor handling of humor. There where a few times that I laughed however I can't stand it when everyone is fighting for the gag. Spidey's sarcastic sense of humor should make him unique. Marvel Superhero Squad has a much better handle on humor than USM.
  • Spidey is a guest star in his OWN show. I'm not a fan of the Spider-man in training plot when he took down The Frightful Four on his own. Spidey is a loner and a self made hero.
  • Spidey is WAY too immature. I know that he is a teenager but just think of the sense of responsibility that all of his SUCCESSFUL incarnations has had.
  • Unnecessary changes that lose the Spirit of the original characters. ("Lois Jane" etc.) I remember when Greg Weisman announced that he would add diversity to the Spider-cast by changing up some ethnicity. Not only did I love that idea but he pulled it off brilliantly by maintaining the spirit of what makes those characters interesting.
#115 Posted by War Killer (20205 posts) - - Show Bio

My biggest annoyance with the show is the fact that it tries too hard to be funny. There were a few jokes that made me laugh but the problem is that with that one good joke there seems to be five bad ones that follow right after it. Not to mention that the whole fourth wall thing simply distracts the viewer from the actual show, throw in the fact that Spidey seems to break the fourth wall every five minutes, so we're constantly seeing random goofy cartoons right in the middle of what could be a serious storyline but instead looses any sense of seriousness it may have had. Also, something that makes Spider-Man's jokes great is the fact that they flow with the story and don't need any explaining, unlike in USM where Peter makes a joke and then we're forced to see a cartoon description of that joke played out for us. It's meant to explain the joke, but like anyone who knows anything about telling jokes...

#116 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been really enjoying Marvel's new Ultimate Deadpool cartoon.

#117 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah christ, the chances of Earth's Mightiest Heroes being renewed has dropped considering this has gotten it's renewal.

#118 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Spider-Man Unlimited in my opinion was never the worst Spidey show. I think that goes to the 70's American live action action show.

#119 Posted by Strider92 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

If I'm completely honest. When Spider-man turned into a toaster I laughed. It has made me laugh a few times its just the dialogue and the storyline is just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can't even think of a word to describe it so i'm using the sound ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

#120 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

I've been really enjoying Marvel's new Ultimate Deadpool cartoon.

Man, if this is supposed to be Ultimate Deadpool, I'll be pissed. Not ONCE did he mention chimichangas and Bea Arthur.

#121 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest with you, i m watching it besides i dont like it.....BUT (as i wrote earlier) if they ruin Black Cat....one of the BEST Spiderman heroes....and make her a cheesy annoying little girl.........i ll quit watching it.....I dont even like Spidey in this....jeez, what did i just say?

And they are teaming her up with the other kids in the DayCare center called SHIELD...GOD!!!!

#122 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate it. I only watch it because I feel like I have to. Other than that, it won't be missed if it doesn't return for season 2.

Animation? When everyone's suited up; I love it. Quick, fluid and doesn't skimp out on the action. Out of costume; it looks like they took a trip to some random third grade class, passed out a pencil and a paper and told them to get to work. How does he look 90 lbs at school, yet has arms the size of a Buick when in costume? And don't say that's common, because in Amazing Spider-man Parker was big in and out of costume and in Spectacular he was skinny in and out of costume.

Humors; Fail. It's way too forced and this Teen Titans pseudo anime crap they're pulling isn't cutting it for me. I haven't laughed at one quip this guy has said. Not one. Not saying I haven't chuckled. I have chuckled, except it was more at a random scene or maybe cutscene.

Cutscenes; They can die. They serve no purpose. If they ever do a cut with Deadpool, I feel like they're going to end up sitting right there beside me and watch it too. Pete's broken the fourth wall like..once in the comics. I don't mind it, but doing it every 12 seconds is not cool. Like the Taskmaster scene and Pete cut away to tell the audience he could dodge the ball, but shouldn't so not to reveal his identity? Yea no sh*t.

I'm starting to learn, anything that Drake(from Drake and Josh) works on...alone...is a flop. Marvel needs to take some serious notes from DC in regards from animation. They're SL's, dialogue, and animation are always superb. Yet we're over here with this and EMH(I like it, I'm just not a fan of the art).

#123 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY THEY DONT LISTEN TO US????

THE 90% OF THE TOPIC HATES IT......GOD!

#124 Posted by JairamGanpat (952 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker:

MY EYES!!!!!!!!

Spidey is Bulging in that last pic... MY EYESSSSSSS

#125 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@JairamGanpat: What pic?

#126 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: I dunno why the notice made me laugh XD and till I like the series I just said "Dude this is going to be sh*t.....FUNNY SH*T LOL"

#127 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spiderman is a great cartoon :D

I enjoy the funny scenes plus Drake Bell is very good as Spiderman

#128 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horrible. Marvel should really stop with these cheesey Disney XD cartoons. I liked the spiderman series with the classic venom saga.

#129 Edited by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps this is because I hold animation in higher regard than I do for even block buster moives like the Avengers (which was epic) but this show is the very antithesis of Spider-Man. I managed to watch it until the Iron Spider episode which would normally make me seeth in as much rage as Linkara had over the death of Lian Harper (sp?) but at the moment I have burned a hole in the very fiber of my being with my hate where my negative feelings for this show langueshes and can no longer feel anything but 'this show is dumb.... i hate it... Drake Bell should stick to live action acting...'. I could seriously go on a Noah Antwiler style rant about what's wrong with it but I need to keep this under a century long. Anyway my problems with the show are thus:

1. Poor balance of humor (the show throws so many jokes, 9 out of 10 of them bad, that when it expects us to really give a crap about what's happening we can't because even then the serious is peppered with jokes and fourth wall breaking as opposed to his usual monologue that we get the impression nothing should be taken seriously. You never saw Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood doing that.)

2. Lack of serializtion (this is personal as ever since I started watching anime on Toonami way back, I felt that serializing a show added so much impact to it. A show that has a chronological order to it makes the impression that the characters are changing, that the lessons are sticking and that we the audience is changing and learning with them. Long story short the characters feel like they're growing up and not languishing in high school forever. Even Ed Edd and Eddy went back to school.)

3. "Its for kids" (THAT'S NO EXCUSE DAMNIT!!!! Kids are not rock stupid little morons who will eat up any brightly colored crap you force feed them. Treat your audiance, whatever age they may be like they have a brain. Batman the animated series pulled no punches and was all the better for it. Now that doesn't mean I'm going to show my four year old Elfen Lied, but teach the kids something that's not force fed to them everyday at school well into middle school, teach them something profound if you want to teach, teach them that sometimes evil people aren't evil for the sake of evil but that sometimes tragedy strikes and you can either fall apart and let it destroy you or rise up and become a better person because of it or that maybe we should try an understand why some people do bad things and what drove them to it rather than 'They're evil because they want to take over the world' "OF COURSE!")

4. The voice cast (Now don't take that the wrong way. I do like several of the voice cast members. Travis Willingham as Thor? Not as good as Rick D. Wasserman but only lower by a smidge (that and I always hear Travis as Nick Fury black or white). Clancy Brown as Taskmaster? I still prefer Steve Blum from MvC3 but he fits. Fred Tatasciore and Steve Blum reprising their roles as Hulk and Wolverine? I'd be insulted if they didn't. JK Simmons returning as Jameson? BRILLIANT!!! Even White Tiger's voice actress isn't bad, though her character is. But then there are many roles that just don't do it for me. Drake Bell as Spider-Man? Not the worst I've heard (Benjamin Diskin, MUA2, should stick to Eddie Brock) but down there. That guy who voices Harry, Flash and Venom sounds like a weak guy trying to be strong and failing as oppose to say JAT who I think nailed Harry in Spectacular. And Tara Strong as Mary Jane (Booooo! Hisss! You suck!) NOW HEAR ME OUT! HEAR ME OUT! I love Tara Strong, I loved her as Ben Tennyson, X-23, even Harley Quinn, but as I feel she was massively miss casted as Mary Jane. MJ should be strong and sexy, played by someone like Tara Platt (Temari from Naruto, Tron Bonne from MvC3, Yuangi from Dynasty Warriors 7) someone who can be strong with this undertone of sexy but Tara Strong is... she's a strong and assertive with a certain... well "Tara Strongness" to her. It's like casting Will Smith or Jeff Bridges to play Jack Sparrow, something just doesn't fit. Then the guy who voiced Iron Man, I understand that that the guy played Shell Head in the anime's dub but Eric Loomis from Avengers:EMH is the voice actor equivelent to Robert Downey Jr. and not just becasue he sounds like him but because he plays the hedonist character so well and really there's no topping him in my opinion. Really its overall not a bad cast but somethings just arn't where they belong.)

5 and the worst offender. Character is sacrificed for humor ('Flight of the Iron Spider', 'Flight of the Iron Spider', Flight of the fucking Iron Spider! Peter "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" Parker fan boys over Iron Man to the point that when given his new costume, he "humorusly" lets the bad guys get away, causes thousands of dollars of property damage and ENDANGERS INNOCENT LIVES ALL BECAUSE HE'S BEING A TONY STARK FAN BOY! Then when Petey realizes he made a mistake he goes "i iz soorry.' and we are still expected to sympathize with him? No, the real Spider-Man would have 'popped the hood' on the suit and tweeked it to better suit him than risk hurting someone. You kid do not deserve the costume. Hand it over. Give it to me right now, and the web-shooters, that Miles Morales kid down the street deserves them much more than you do. You dropped the creed that all Spider-Men live their lives by at the drop of a hat becasue a FLANDERIZED Tony Stark kind of liked you. You are a disgrace to everyone assossiated with you, even Bell, and you should go home to your relativly good life at home and stay there, because you think you can make up for your crap by making people laugh with your horrible acts of destruction and recless endangerment while you talk to people who aren't there and imagine yourself with a jetpack that you don't need!)

I could go on about how Luke Cage is a blank slate, Iron Fist is reduced to a walking fortune cookie, "Nova" and White Tiger are as annoying as hell, how White Tiger seems to abhear to that GOD AWFULLY STUPID LAW that girls can't be hit because... BECAUSE! or the stupid toy add for that idiotic bike or how the point of Doc Connors is missed in the first seven seconds (unless the show takes a very dark and ball-sey turn) or the distinct lack of Spidey's famed rouges gallery or how this show will forever be a black spot on the careers of Paul Dini, Brian Michael Bendis, ManofAction Studios and further proof Jeph Loeb is the winner of the Dumbass of the Year award for 2012 or just shout out "BETRAYAL!" for the next six pages worth of this forum but this has gone on for long enough. I really hope that the Avengers series will be at least tollerable but then again I'm also hoping that Brad Swaile from Canada's Ocean Dubs will voice Captain America so, I'll just sum up my feelings with one word. What is that word? (Grabs cane)

IIIIItt's Supercrapafuckarificexpialabullshit. A fail so bad that censors really awta go and pull it. Sadly there's not many words that only rhyme with Bull Shit. Supercrapafuckarificexpialabullshit.

This cartoon is so awful I felt my brain cells die! Please cut my legs off with a spoon and hang me by my tie! I'd rather watch an angry wolf devowering my spleen! I'm off to dip my eyes in bleach to erase what I've just seen.

Supercrapafuckarificexpialabullshit. A fail so bad that censors really awta go and pull it. Sadly there's not many words that only rhyme with Bull Shit. Supercrapafuckarificexpialabullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

The Batman and Robin of superhero cartoons. I don't like it.

#130 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, the main problem of this show is the team. I mean, Spider-Man has worked with Luke Cage and Danny Rand, and those two aren't completely useless on this show, but the other two just need to be chucked out the window. Nova is just annoying as hell, and White Tiger just wants to make Peter look dumb all the time. I don't mind really anything else. Fury and most of SHIELD besides the team are fine. The team ups are fine, like the solo team ups, with Hulk, Thor and Wolverine. Those team-ups are pretty good, since they were either Spidey and the ally alone, or mainly focusing on Spidey and the ally. I like the animation, it's pretty good. I like the voice actors, Drake Bell sounds cool. I like the jokes, they're corny, and just my type. I just wish they'd get rid of the team so we can focus more on solo Spidey, solo team ups, and focusing more on Peter's interactions with MJ and Harry, his two longest friends. What's the deal with ignoring them anyways? (this is not a seperate problem, it still has to deal with the team, since the team is over shadowing her) That's another reason I liked the Hulk episode. It gave more depth to MJ, since it was about her filming Spider-Man. Anyways, In my opinion, this isn't the worst Spider-Man show out there, by far. The 70's American live action show was much worse, so was the 60's show, and the Unlimited Spider-Man show. Maybe even the Japanese one, and the MTV one too. It's not the best though either. the 90's Spider-Man show was the best, then Spectacular, and the Spider-Man and his amazing friends. This show could be better, and it could be worse.

#131 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77: Eh, if you like it you like it. I'm not hear to change anyone's mind, I'm just stating what I think. I mean, I personally never saw what was wrong with Spider-Man Unlimited.

I've also never saw the live action 70s show nor have I ever cared to. My live action superhero quota is filled by Incredible Hulk.

#132 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Overseer said:

@mewmdude77: Eh, if you like it you like it. I'm not hear to change anyone's mind, I'm just stating what I think. I mean, I personally never saw what was wrong with Spider-Man Unlimited.

I've also never saw the live action 70s show nor have I ever cared to. My live action superhero quota is filled by Incredible Hulk.

Well, with Unlimited, he changed costume, and moved to a place where there's not many things to wall crawl, or web swing from, or anything! It was weird...

Also, I'm glad you didn't see it. From what I read, it's horrible. It had none of Spidey's villains, just burglars and stuff, his Uncle didn't have to die for him to become super (he just decided to randomly) barely any of his supporting cast was there (just a mild Jameson, and his Aunt). The Hulk series was good though.

#133 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

@Overseer said:

Well, with Unlimited, he changed costume, and moved to a place where there's not many things to wall crawl, or web swing from, or anything! It was weird...

Also, I'm glad you didn't see it. From what I read, it's horrible. It had none of Spidey's villains, just burglars and stuff, his Uncle didn't have to die for him to become super (he just decided to randomly) barely any of his supporting cast was there (just a mild Jameson, and his Aunt). The Hulk series was good though.

I thought the costume was pretty awsome for a costume change and setting change was kinda cool (I'm a sucker for the cyber-punk stuff) plus it had Rino Remano as Spidey for the first time (well second for me since I played the ps1 game before I ever saw the series). One person's weired out is another's 'this is awsome' I guess.

One word for the 70's series though: "Yeesh"

#134 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6882 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolute Abomination of Animation. I miss you Avengers EMH.

CRY!!!
#135 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Overseer said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@Overseer said:

I thought the costume was pretty awsome for a costume change and setting change was kinda cool (I'm a sucker for the cyber-punk stuff) plus it had Rino Remano as Spidey for the first time (well second for me since I played the ps1 game before I ever saw the series). One person's weired out is another's 'this is awsome' I guess.

One word for the 70's series though: "Yeesh"

That's true. and yeesh is a good word

#136 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF???

Just saw the last 2 eps.....Dock Ock fight in a Fun Park, and Dock Ock fight in a underwater station.....something reminds me of....SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN!.....seriously...unique stuff guys please......the show sucks.....90% it'll get cancelled after the 2nd season....MARVEL knows we hate it.......SOOOOOOO many stupid things....Connors with both his hands?????? HELL with you!!

NO plot,NO expectations,NO character interest.....NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!!!

Oh God.....

#137 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

WTF???

Just saw the last 2 eps.....Dock Ock fight in a Fun Park, and Dock Ock fight in a underwater station.....something reminds me of....SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN!.....seriously...unique stuff guys please......the show sucks.....90% it'll get cancelled after the 2nd season....MARVEL knows we hate it.......SOOOOOOO many stupid things....Connors with both his hands?????? HELL with you!!

NO plot,NO expectations,NO character interest.....NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!!!

Oh God.....

Actually, I'd say the underwater station was more based off of Doc Ock's underwater base he had when he was the Master planner in the comics. Also, I don't understand why you're asking for unique things in a cartoon about a character that has been around for fifty years. They could take more from the comics, and do good...

#138 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77: OK...ok then lets stop our interest in Spiderman because he is not unique....i can stop asking then......C'MON

I dont like the show......but i would like it if it was COPYING the Ultimate spiderman comics.....BUT IT DONT!!! Its childish....get it

#139 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

See at 0:42......they talk about the show.....and say its made for 6-10 year old kids.....

#140 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

i like how this entire thread is dedicated to hating on the ultimate spiderman show

#141 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

See at 0:42......they talk about the show.....and say its made for 6-10 year old kids.....

This explains so much =___=

I actually wanted to say, that I understood what they were trying to do, the basic mood of the show... I've tried to tolerate it, tried to see the positive things... Taskmaster was good... I liked that they remembered Iron Spider armor... I even liked what they did with Venom - less predictable is better, right? We saw a lot of Eddie Brocks already.

But then Thor gets turned into a frog.

I want Spiderman TAS remakeT_____T

#142 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez said:

But then Thor gets turned into a frog.

I want Spiderman TAS remakeT_____T

And Spider-Man turns into something every other episode.....i dont understand,they think kids are dum these days?....Spiderman TAS and Spectacular SM was great! and was dedicated to all kind of ages from 6-...idk 18?!

We were smarter back in '94 or 2008??

Oh! and is the Green Goblin out yet? i havent seen the show 3 months now,and i said that i will watch the Goblin episode...(whenever he makes an appiarance...i'd like to see how they will ruin my favourite Spidey villian...)

http://www.marveltvnews.com/2012/06/17/bendis-to-ultimate-spider-man-viewers-its-for-kids/

Bendis to Ultimate Spider-man viewers: It’s for KIDS !

#143 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

Oh! and is the Green Goblin out yet? i havent seen the show 3 months now,and i said that i will watch the Goblin episode...(whenever he makes an appiarance...i'd like to see how they will ruin my favourite Spidey villian...)

Two months later I've watched the last episodes, and yes, finally Green Goblin is out. Like Venom, he's heavily Ultimated, but actually I've thought it's okay. We never had hulking-monstrosity-Goblin animated yet, so that's even good for the sake of diversity. And his voice was cool too - it was like completely different show out of the sudden, and awesome at that. But apparently they've opted for 50% awesome\50% crap policy, and on every good episode, like with Sandman, there is some Spider-Ham henshin... Can't they just pick a mood and stick with it?

#144 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@PunyParker said:

Two months later I've watched the last episodes, and yes, finally Green Goblin is out. Like Venom, he's heavily Ultimated, but actually I've thought it's okay. We never had hulking-monstrosity-Goblin animated yet, so that's even good for the sake of diversity. And his voice was cool too - it was like completely different show out of the sudden, and awesome at that. But apparently they've opted for 50% awesome\50% crap policy, and on every good episode, like with Sandman, there is some Spider-Ham henshin... Can't they just pick a mood and stick with it?

Yeah, i saw the last too.....it wasnt bad...(not good,but certainly not bad....)

Without saying anything else i hope it will get better.....i liked the same stuff as you....only the Glider was a bit unnacecery....you have a monster....leave it that way....

#145 Posted by BlackWind (6344 posts) - - Show Bio

Said it before I'll say it again, even when everyone is in danger of dying, this show cannot be serious.

#146 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

Said it before I'll say it again, even when everyone is in danger of dying, this show cannot be serious.

Serious,no.....watchable episode....kinda...

#147 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Still, compared to others, last two episodes actually had good action and good music - I'm still surprised how I liked them...

#148 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

Octobots?......sounds Slotty to me!

#149 Posted by Pyrogram (38366 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: anyone who enjoys this show is no spiderman fan.

#150 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@PunyParker: anyone who enjoys this show is no spiderman fan.

Dont critisize ALL of them....but yeah the show is a shame to Spider-man