• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Spidey doing her?

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

* Enters thread. Sees Ignorance"

*facepalm*

*goes away*

#3 Posted by Joygirl (18520 posts) - - Show Bio

What the F*** are you on about?

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

the little person Dock Ock is dating with peters Bod probably >_>

#5 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea her. I mean it seems legit that Spidey Oct really likes her and vice versa.

#6 Posted by JasonHawke (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

You only see them kiss once.

They aint banging it yet.

#7 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that in Dan Slott's mind, dating a little person is penance for Ock's crimes.

#10 Posted by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

* Enters thread. Sees Ignorance"

*facepalm*

*goes away*

I give up on this site *Delphic exits stage left*

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24620 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Strider92 (16116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

SpOck is currently dating a little person at the moment in Superior Spider-man.

#13 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: It doesn't surprise me. At all.

Which I think is the problem lol

#14 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Would that make him a pedophile?

#15 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that in Dan Slott's mind, dating a little person is penance for Ock's crimes.

where has it ever been hinted at even in the slightest that that is the case?

#16 Edited by Joygirl (18520 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Strider92 (16116 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Joygirl (18520 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Okay then this thread is not that weird. Li'l gals need lurve too.

#19 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio
i am a genius. the fans need to let go. change is good. japan does it.

#20 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

photo 200-1.gif

#21 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: she's an adult, also very bright, accomplished scientist, smart, caring... and it's very apparent oct likes her for her personality and brains.

#22 Posted by Spideysense44 (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Its so weird

#23 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

i am a genius. the fans need to let go. change is good. japan does it.

:D

#24 Edited by JetiiMitra (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

Good title. Good way to get hits. Hooray for implicative wording!

Anyway, I don't know if they're doing the deed or not. From what I've seen they're still just starting out. But what if he tells her his secret identity? And then Peter comes back? And then she gets mad because it's not the same Peter? Super-villain origins?

#25 Posted by PunyParker (8964 posts) - - Show Bio

Good god......"Is Spidey doing her?"....really?.....

#26 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Good god......"Is Spidey doing her?"....really?.....

I had a good laugh at this!

I almost peed a little...almost...sure almost

#27 Posted by PunyParker (8964 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: (let the "short jokes begin...)

He doesnt even see her,right?.....he even knocks her out while walking.

#28 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

gr8 b8 m8

#29 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@spider11211: (let the "short jokes begin...)

He doesnt even see her,right?.....he even knocks her out while walking.

He could rest his beer on her head...

#31 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by slimchin23 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao!!!

#33 Posted by cameron83 (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I wonder why humans think that they have the gall to state that they are "DAH SMARTEZT,MOTZ SUPERIOR SPECIEZ".

#34 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by cameron83 (6647 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by DanSlott (203 posts) - - Show Bio

The amount of pure, high-grade STUPID in that post is astounding.

Seriously, whole new units of measurement will have to be created in the hopes of calculating just how STUPID that post is-- not to mention the level of STUPID inside the brain that could conceive of such a post-- a brain that could somehow still have the ability to fire off neurons and cause actual human fingers to type THAT MUCH STUPID onto a keyboard. I honestly believe that someone's created a neural interface and jacked it into that person's head so that such sheer unfiltered levels of STUPID could go straight from their gray matter and onto this message board with practically no loss of signal-- allowing us to witness every scintilla of their STUPIDITY uncut and intact.

#37 Edited by Baron_BJ (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@danslott said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Seriously, whole new units of measurement will have to be created in the hopes of calculating just how STUPID that post is-- not to mention the level of STUPID inside the brain that could conceive of such a post-- a brain that could somehow still have the ability to fire off neurons and cause actual human fingers to type THAT MUCH STUPID onto a keyboard. I honestly believe that someone's created a neural interface and jacked it into that person's head so that such sheer unfiltered levels of STUPID could go straight from their gray matter and onto this message board with practically no loss of signal-- allowing us to witness every scintilla of their STUPIDITY uncut and intact.

This is the single greatest writer response I have seen in my entire life. Loving SSM so far by the way.

#38 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just hilarious.Slott is the biggest genius in the whole wide world.

#39 Edited by Mrgreenlantern (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling shes going to end up dying in a tragic way that will effect otto going forward. Think what the death of Gwen did for Peter

#41 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@danslott said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

That's a clever rebuttal. But I guess that's how you always respond to people who dislike your "work".

CAPITALS. NAME-CALLING. CAPITALS. Oops, guess you'll get me banned now. After all, that's the only reason you go on comic book sites, to have your critics banned.

Or you know, just blame Bleedingcool because you can't take responsibility for anything.

#42 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17311 posts) - - Show Bio

@danslott said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

says the The Writer who destroyed a fan favorite character and reduced him to a pathetic whelp.

#43 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
@danslott said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

I loled.

#44 Posted by DanSlott (203 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a clever rebuttal. But I guess that's how you always respond to people who dislike your "work".

No. It's how I respond to something that's offensive AND stupid. Congrats.

#45 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@danslott: Offensive and stupid? Maybe like a comic book writer trawling forums in order to insult and degrade the consumer to sate his own sad ego?

You're a credit to the industry. I can certainly see Alan Moore or Neil Gaiman logging onto Comicvine to talk about how STUPID someone is by backing it up with... oh, nothing really.

#46 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this really happening?

Anyways, SSP is great, and this post is out of context. Never was interested in the main title until the body swapping happened.

#47 Posted by Mrgreenlantern (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys if your going to write something about Dan at least keep it classy, I mean insulting someone indirectly on a message board they visit and not expecting them to defend themselves is asinine , now if you all were to be critical of his work WHILE STILL BEING CIVIL he might not respond in the manner that he does. Its beneath us all as fans of this beautiful medium to be engaged in a flame war , yes I'm upset Peter Parker isn't Spider-Man but calling Dan childish names wont get us anywhere.

Give constructive criticism and i'm sure Dan will respond in a well mannered tone , Hell if you all would just rather rant and rave like an angry mob go right ahead , I just don't think that's the route to take in order to get Pete back

#48 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by PunyParker (8964 posts) - - Show Bio

@danslott: But seriously now,stupidity aside,why are you insisting of MJ&Pete being apart?.......are you banned from hooking those two up,after OMD or something?!

MJ,being close to Pete,could have figured something out!.....oh.....and that's a bad thing,i guess...

Oh! and i'll have a MASSIVE rant if Norman isnt Goblin,just for you,dear! :)