• 164 results
#151 Edited by pedrada (29 posts) - - Show Bio

about that travel in time stuff... Mr. Slott chose to make past and present to happen at the same time, as you can see in those spolier pages here: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=18105 (witch is shown by Future stone talking to o'hara in the past through s comunicator). But by chosing this aproach, he shouldn't justify O'hara's trip to the past with that LAZY "you've had already been there", 'cause: (a) that means that o'hara was in two diferent places at the same time witch is unexplainable, and; (b) 'cause if he had already been in the past, the anomaly would have already been corrected, or he would already been erased... that was what I was trying to say before... as I said, IMO that's lazy writing....

#152 Edited by animehunter (1780 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Posted by animehunter (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

I've updated with the January Solicits

MIGHTY AVENGERS #5.INH

INHUMANITY TIE-IN!

• It’s the leadership challenge you’ve been waiting for! Luke vs The Superior Spider-Man - with She-Hulk arbitrating! As in “arbitrating” a robot’s head off!

Extreme physical discourtesy the way you crave it, True Believer!

• Meanwhile, there’s something very rotten in the fallen city of Attilan - and it’s shambling towards the Mighty Avengers!

• Plus! WHO are the Deathwalkers? Does Ronin know? Wait, hang on, he’s DEAD?

INHUMANITY: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1

INHUMANITY TIE-IN!

• Atitlan has crashed out of the sky into New York City.

• In the chaos, the Superior Spider-Man discovers that super powers aren’t all it takes to be Superior.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #25

Special super-sized 25th issue!

• Otto Octavius, the Superior Spider-Man, in a life-or-death struggle against the original Superior Venom!

• Plus: With one last goblin on his side, the Goblin King’s court is now complete!

• Guest starring: The Avengers!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #26

GOBLIN NATION PRELUDE

• The stage is set for the biggest SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN story of them all!

• And it starts here with a goblin fight like no other: The Green Goblin vs. The Original Hobgoblin!

• Plus: That thing that happened at the end of #25... That thing that raised all of those questions... You don’t have to wait any longer. You’ll get your answers THIS ISSUE! Honest.

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #9

GOBLIN NATION PRELUDE

• As the Green Goblin continues to gobble up the New York Underworld, Superior Spider-Man gets a little help from his friends – Daredevil and The Punisher!

• Plus: Cloak and Dagger! And Mr. Negative!

#154 Posted by frogdog (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

About time Luke decided to push otto's sh** in.

Confused to why kingsley would fight the green goblin again.

#155 Posted by PunyParker (8929 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

About time Luke decided to push otto's sh** in.

Confused to why kingsley would fight the green goblin again.

You confused...i excited!

I decided to see the fun part of the whole deal.....'till Pete comes back.

#156 Posted by Trodorne (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

PARKERS MEMORIES ARE ALIVE!!!!!

#157 Posted by craymond (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter's imminent return is just around the corner. You can tell with the events of issue #19 and some details we are hearing from upcoming issues. I have strong feeling that a tragedy will bring Peter back in some way. And against popular belief that Carlie will die, I actually believe MJ is marked for death. It's funny how she is finally getting fed up with him this issue and seems to play an important role in the darkest hour arc. An interesting detail for issue #24, MJ's greatest fear? I believe that by this time she will no the truth about Peter's fate because Carlie will her present her evidence to her. (Strange how Carlie hasn't spent any time grieving Peter's death.) But when this story finally ends I feel MJ will be a casualty of Goblin Nation, which will leave Peter's return not a time for celebration.

Sorry, I realize this is all more speculation than spoilers. But I feel like this all starting to make sense.

#158 Edited by HAVOK78 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading the previews for issue 20 I had in my mind that a possible "route" is that the actions of Doc Ock undo a bit of what Mephisto did in BND, and he comes back PISSED...Now i know conventional wisdom is Madame Web, but it would be cool.. <---blocked in case you do not read the mini teaser/preview

#159 Posted by Krilansilo (2 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best. Thankyou for making this. This guy said it best:

I hope people use this so I know when (if) Pete comes back. I'm done with Superior.

<<<<This is what Octavius should look like in that suit.

I feel because of Superior, he has been the literal spider slayer.

#160 Posted by PunyParker (8929 posts) - - Show Bio

@havok78 said:

After reading the previews for issue 20 I had in my mind that a possible "route" is that the actions of Doc Ock undo a bit of what Mephisto did in BND, and he comes back PISSED...Now i know conventional wisdom is Madame Web, but it would be cool.. <---blocked in case you do not read the mini teaser/preview

You may be very right....

#161 Edited by animehunter (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

I've updated with the February Solicits (Part 1, I think)

Goblin Nation will be SSM issues 27-31 (Feb-Apr)

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #27.NOW

“Goblin Nation” #1 (of 5)

• The so-called Superior Spider-Man has failed. Under his watch, the Green Goblin took control of New York’s underworld. This is all Otto Octavius’ fault. Now it’s his responsibility to take the Goblin down.

• Win or lose, this shall be Otto’s greatest battle. Whatever you do, don’t miss the first chapter of the biggest event in the entire Superior Spider-Man Saga!

• The End starts here. Superior Spider-Man versus… THE GOBLIN NATION!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #28

“Goblin Nation” #2 (of 5)

• Goblins! Spiderlings! Super villains! Giant robots! It can only mean one thing: ASSAULT ON SPIDER-ISLAND!

• If you want to see people standing around talking, read another comic. Want to see heroes having a fist fight, go somewhere else?

• You are IN the GOBLIN NATION and this is ALL-OUT WAR!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #10

Part two of the prelude to GOBLIN NATION!

• An all-out gang war with Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Punisher right in the middle!

• Kevin Shinick (MAD, Superior Carnage) continues as the new regular writer!

#162 Edited by comedy_brosUSA (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey. after reading SSM 21 does anyone else think the "last goblin" could be carlie? I mean she gets kidnapped and if she disguises as a goblin to destroy Ock spidey then she'd be getting what she wants after all. I don't know. just a theory.

#163 Edited by animehunter (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey. after reading SSM 21 does anyone else think the "last goblin" could be carlie? I mean she gets kidnapped and if she disguises as a goblin to destroy Ock spidey then she'd be getting what she wants after all. I don't know. just a theory.

We've touched on this here: Superior Spider-Man Discussion

#164 Edited by Krilansilo (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Superior needs to end. The only character worth keeping up with is Carlie.

#165 Posted by animehunter (1780 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (750 posts) - - Show Bio

abandon thread!!!!!!!!!

#167 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7720 posts) - - Show Bio

UPDATE THIS THREAD O.O

#168 Posted by PunyParker (8929 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7720 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber said:

UPDATE THIS THREAD O.O

She's right. -.o!

Tell me the spoilers NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#170 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter you should make a thread about nothing but amazing spider-man spoilers

#171 Posted by I_NEED_A_HORSE (65 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILER ALERT! This series was sh!t.