• 164 results
#101 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@craymond said:

I actually thought of something crazy like that after Superior Spider-man #9. Pete is resurrected as Doc Ock and a new title is released... The Amazing Doctor Octopus! A series about Peter constantly trying to regain his body.... but with his legendary Parker luck he always failsYeah that's crazybut honestly, that sounds to me something Slott would do.

Uuuuh......ew!

shhh. don't give Dan any more bad ideas.

(yeah you're right)...Uuuh...Yeah,it's a great idea for a Spider-Man comic book!!(that way he wont do it!)

#102 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Dan is a cool guy(not really). I think his direction in superior spider man is awesome(nope. His stories are crappy and poorly written)

#103 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Dan is a cool guy(not really). I think his direction in superior spider man is awesome(nope. His stories are crappy and poorly written)

You confuse me,mr.Batman.

#104 Posted by kriminal (646 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf he has octopus arms!

#105 Edited by comedy_brosUSA (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: yeah. I get that a lot. Mostly for my opinion on Dan slott. And how I think he's making crappy comics because fans will hate the story, but still buy it. I guess that's what I was trying to say in my confusing message, Mr.Bane.

#106 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: yeah. I get that a lot. Mostly for my opinion on Dan slott. And how I think he's making crappy comics because fans will hate the story, but still buy it. I guess that's what I was trying to say in my confusing message, Mr.Bane.

Me not Bane!

Me arachno man!

#107 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (777 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8102 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@craymond said:

I actually thought of something crazy like that after Superior Spider-man #9. Pete is resurrected as Doc Ock and a new title is released... The Amazing Doctor Octopus! A series about Peter constantly trying to regain his body.... but with his legendary Parker luck he always failsYeah that's crazybut honestly, that sounds to me something Slott would do.

Uuuuh......ew!

shhh. don't give Dan any more bad ideas.

Soon Prowler will be the new Spiderman :3

#109 Edited by 8008S (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: Prowler should totally return though. I always thought Hobie was pretty badass in his own amateur way.

#110 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@8008s said:

@thecheesestabber: Prowler should totally return though. I always thought Hobie was pretty badass in his own amateur way.

I remember having an old fan-fic of the prowler moving to Detriot

#111 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

This spoiler is straight from Marvel Wikia

Superior Spider-Man #15 - Run, Goblin, Run! Part 1 of 2: The Tinkerer's Apprentice

Synopsis for "Run, Goblin, Run - Part 1: The Tinkerer's Apprentice"Edit

After the decimation of Shadowland, Hobgoblin heads to a small fix-it shop which is run by The Tinkerer. Hobgoblin explains the situation to him and asks to enhance his weaponary, to which the Tinkerer agrees, giving this job to his apprentice, who is revealed to be former Horizon Labs wroker and ex-Kingpin's employee Tiberius Stone, who agrees to work on Hobgoblin's request but implying his own agenda against him for all the bad treatment he gave him.

Meanwhile, Spider-Man puts his Spider-Patrol minions to work on the search of the Kingpin's remains, which sparks a small argument between him and NYPD officer Carlie Cooper. When Carlie asks "Peter" how he managed to get his new minions and the Spider-Robots, he replies that he's receiving help from Mayor Jameson. After the police discovers the Kinpin's remains (which ubeknownst to them, is actually a döppelganger), Spider-Man departs, leaving the scene. Carlie and Detective Watanabe talk about this discovery, arguing that it would be impossible that Spider-Man's new tech is being paid by Jameson, or else it would appear on the city's budget, which reinforces Carlie's suspiscions about the truth behind Spider-Man. Watanabe agrees with her and decides to investigate on her own, but not as Detective Watanabe, but as the Wraith.

At the Daily Bugle, Phil Urich announces that he owns footage of the destruction of Shadowland, impressing all of his co-workers at the Bugle. Robbie congratulates Phil for his work and tells him that if he needs anything, he just has to ask, to which Phil replies that he needs a check, to pay for the Tinkerer's weapons, but unfortunately, he was called by the original Hobgoblin, Roderick Kingsley, who demands his monthly payment. Phil replies that he's short on cash, so Roderick "suggests" to pull a crime spree to steal all the money he can to clear his payments. Indeed, the Hobgoblin starts a chain of robberies, only to anger Spider-Man since he's going undetected by his Spider-bots, putting his Spider-Patrol minions to work on finding him without rest.

"Peter's" absence is felt by everyone, Aunt May worries that she hasn't seen him in weeks; Mary Jane hasn't received an answer from him since the fire of her club, and wonders why he hasn't even checked on her; Horizon Labs wonders why he's been missing the last meetings and all the current troubles they're facing, and even his tutor Anna Maria and his teacher worry about why he's been skippng his classes. Otto ponders in his base, wondering how Peter managed to keep a balance of his dual life, making him realize that the main difference was that as Doctor Octopus, he didn't needed to worry about that since his identity was public knowledge, but his life as "Peter Parker" is holding him back, even wondering if he should step aside as Peter Parker and focus solely as Spider-Man, but then is interrupted by a phone call from Anna Maria.

Meanwhile, the Green Goblin discusses with one of his thugs about Hobgoblin's crime spree and how it bypassed Spider-Man, to which the Goblin replies that Hobgoblin was just too lucky to bump into the "Goblin Protocol" he hacked into the Spider-bots, so as long as Hobgoblin still runs around, the sooner Spider-Man will suspect and discover the hack, to which he tells his thug to tell his minions to lay low while he deactivates the protocol, so Hobgoblin can become a target for Spider-Man again.

After a meeting at the ESU about "Peter's" future and his upcoming thesis, Anna Maria lets him know that his Patrol App was buzzing for a while, but he needs to stop worrying about Spider-Man. However, even though Otto is happy that she worries about him, he still goes as Spider-Man to hunt the Hobgoblin, who is also in the eye of Tiberius Stone who secretly tampered Hobgoblin's tech, controlling it remotely to allow Spider-Man beat him as payback. Otto finds Hobgoblin's outfit, wondering how he evaded his surveillance and worried that he might as well be undetected by his nano-tracers. Urich arrives frantically to the Bugle, demanding a new paycheck from Robbie, but inadvertently allowing Spider-Man to hear the conversation, discovering him as the Hobgoblin. Once Otto connects himself to every television screen in the city, he asks the people of the city to be his eyes in the search of Hobgoblin, revealing his identity as Phil Urich, starting a manhunt.

#113 Posted by slimchin23 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a feeling that peters mind is in the new goblin king, i dont know why i.

#114 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

I've updated the solicits in the 1st post

A+X #14

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #21

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #22

THE SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #6

SUPERIOR CARNAGE #5 (of 5)

#115 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a feeling that peters mind is in the new goblin king, i dont know why i.

Well,that would be fun.

#116 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: As always.....No.1 man!

Uhh.....i dont want to be s spoiler or anything but....

This is Peter's costume.....

The solicitations is for what month?!....

Also:

Superior Showdown! Superior Spider-Man versus Superior Carnage—but does the Wizard have one more trick in his mind-controlling hat?

Has Carnage become unleashed for good?

The most nefarious and wicked miniseries of the year comes to an epic conclusion!

This gets me all gitty.....

#117 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: Ι get suspicious about the "return"......We see here Peter's costume...and on Fraction's event cover this costume too......what is happening really....if it's Ock in Pete's costume,this will be just wrong.

#119 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

Miles Morales Is Headed To The Marvel Universe" In THE ULTIMATES LAST STAND

Well.....f*ck.

It seems that the Red/Blue costumed Spider-Man is Miles.I call it.

If now they make Miles bring back Pete with the help of Miguel,and then Miles would get his own book,with ,i dont know, Miami for a city(Houston is taken) i would back this up and then buy the hell out of Miles's book!!

#120 Posted by Wyldsong (5572 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.....f*ck.

If now they make Miles bring back Pete with the help of Miguel,and then Miles would get his own book,with ,i dont know, Miami for a city(Houston is taken) i would back this up and then buy the hell out of Miles's book!!

I don't know...I could see Marvel trying what some of the posters in that link were theorizing. They have tried to get rid of Pete before, and right now, they are very nearly there. Get everyone to hate Ock as the main Spidey, bring over Miles...Miles beats Ock, everyone cheers, and he takes over the mantle...

#121 Posted by captain_oblivious (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker:

I read Superior Carnage #2 and this storyline is ongoing with the Scarlet Spider/Superior Team-Up crossover. Unless something happens in the next few issues, it's SpOck. And since the solicitations reference the Wizard's mind controlling helmet, I wonder if that means it's also mind reading? Wizard's having some mental issues because of something Black Bolt did to him and I don't know if the other heroes know it. But if he can see into SpOck's mind and sees it's not Parker, would this be the impetus for the heroes to finally realize something's up? Or would they think he's just crazy? I just realized I don't think there's any real bad guy telepaths in the marvel universe. I'm surprised there isn't at least one who uses his/her powers to black mail to keep civilian identities secret.

@wyldsong said:

I don't know...I could see Marvel trying what some of the posters in that link were theorizing. They have tried to get rid of Pete before, and right now, they are very nearly there. Get everyone to hate Ock as the main Spidey, bring over Miles...Miles beats Ock, everyone cheers, and he takes over the mantle...

But you're still stuck with a dead Parker, a lonely Aunt May, and MJ. Ultimate Parker at least got an acknowledgment of his sacrifice and all his good deeds, nobody knows what's happened to Parker. I kind of doubt they'll put Miles in 616-Parker's suit as that's essentially the ongoing Ultimate storyline. Maybe when Parker comes back Miles will be the Amazing Spider-Kid?

#122 Posted by Bokkie (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else seen the real Scarlet in the preview at the end of Scarlet Spider #20. I'm really hyped about that cant wait for the next issue and see whats that's all about :)

#123 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

@punyparker said:

Well.....f*ck.

I would hate that.....they already introducing Miles into "Agents Of SHIELD" so it's a dangerous coincidence.....

@punyparker:

I read Superior Carnage #2 and this storyline is ongoing with the Scarlet Spider/Superior Team-Up crossover. Unless something happens in the next few issues, it's SpOck. And since the solicitations reference the Wizard's mind controlling helmet, I wonder if that means it's also mind reading? Wizard's having some mental issues because of something Black Bolt did to him and I don't know if the other heroes know it. But if he can see into SpOck's mind and sees it's not Parker, would this be the impetus for the heroes to finally realize something's up? Or would they think he's just crazy? I just realized I don't think there's any real bad guy telepaths in the marvel universe. I'm surprised there isn't at least one who uses his/her powers to black mail to keep civilian identities secret.

They wouldnt have thown in Wizard for no reason......they already have done things without any outcome.....Avengers,Kaine,MJ,May,al have tackled Peter-Pus and everyone are dum enough to believe it's Peter.

Plus.....relly Bendis hates Peter so much?.....kill him in Ultimate U. and now the thing with Miles?!......why?

#124 Posted by comedy_brosUSA (777 posts) - - Show Bio

This has gotten pretty confusing to figure out what will happen with Peter. here's the unfortunate reality: as long as Dan Slott has control over Spider-man, we will NOT see Pete come back. the only way he'd ever make a possible comeback with Dan in control, would be he'd have to kill Ock, and peter spends his life crying over the loss of a madman. or he'd be part ock, part Peter or something. this is just a theory that I don't want to happen, so these aren't my thoughts on Peter's death.

#125 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@comedy_brosusa: You're right,i really dont know what to think or imply....

#126 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

I've added 2 more solicits to the first post

Mighty Avengers 2

Mighty Avengers 3 (Pay attention to this one)

#127 Posted by superiorspidey1962 (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by Lvenger (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone feeling like talking spoilers on Superior Spider-Man #17?

#129 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

What to say really?.....that Tiberious is Miguel's grandaddy,and if he dies Miguel goes too?....and that's Normie O. is creepy?.....that's it.

#130 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

From Marvel Wikia

Synopsis for "Necessary Evil - Part 1: Let's do the Time Warp Again!" (Superior Spider-Man #17)

The story starts in the year 2099 where Public Eye Enforcers bypass the city, alerting the citizens, prompting Miguel O'Hara to jump into action as Spider-Man. Miguel detects several anomalies in the time-space, with sudden appearances of dinosaurs and WWI biplanes. Miguel controls the situation and detects the source at the Alchemax Tower only to discover that they're actually trying to prevent the increase of the damage, but also to save the head of Alchemax, Tyler Stone who is being torn apart from the history itself (and worrying Miguel since, ubeknownst to Tyler, Miguel knows he's his biological father and if he ceases to exist, so will he eventually). The Alchemax scientists pinpoint the source of the timestream anomaly to the point of the Heroic Age and plan to send someone to the past in order to fix the anomaly, being Miguel the best candidate since the anomaly also shows that he was already there in the past.

In the present day, Otto joins his Horizon Labs co-workers for an inter-company softball game, displaying his prowess to impress Anna Maria, but after Otto connects a homerun, a helicopter arrives into the park. Federal Government agents emerge with several warrants for Max Modell's arrest. Otto is shocked at the events, but Max replies that he should've been aware of what was happening if he attended the company's meetings. Otto's Spider-sense goes off knowing that someone is watching them from afar, which is revealed to be Tiberius Stone, who masterminded this events as part of his revenge against Horizon Labs. With the news of Modell's arrest spreading fast, and even the Bugle is being cautious of spreading the news.

Meanwhile, the Goblin King trains his new recruit, the Goblin Knight, who's being too anxious to jump into action against Spider-Man, onlyto be reprimanded by the King that it was his fault that he had to shut down his Goblin Protocols to avoid being discovered by Spider-Man, but then replies that he just gave him an idea.

At the Horizon Labs headquarters, the team puts "Peter" up to date with the charges, ranging from Harboring Criminals (Morbius and the Lizard), Hazardous Materials (Sajani's Reverse Vibranium, Grady's Time Door) and Human Experimentation (the Spider-Island Vaccine and the Alpha Incident), but the team wonder how "Peter" doesen't remember, to which Otto replies that his memory has been fuzzy (implying that he didn't go through ALL of Peter's memories). However, the team receives the visit of Horizon's new majority shareholder, Liz Allan, Harry Osborn's ex-wife, and owner of "Allan Chemical" (Al Chem for short), who also announces Tiberius Stone as the new supervisor of Horizon Labs.

The team knows that Tiberius is the mole who sent all the information to the media, but they lack the evidence to prove it, and Ty boasts about how all current inventions, including all of Peter's (and Otto's) work for Spider-Man, now belong to Al Chem. The team ponders what to do and take separate ways, with Grady and the rest heading to his Time Gate to search into the past for the evidence of Tiberius' sabotage while Otto heads into action as Spider-Man ready to confront Tiberius. Meanwhile, Grady prepares the Time Gate, while the rest of the team argues his usage, but then they're suddenly interrupted by the arrival of Spider-Man 2099. Miguel asks for the time, to which Grady replies as 2013, meaning that he did made it back in time, but wonders if he did it also in space.

Otto stops the limousines in order to confront Tiberius. Ty replies that he knows that he's after him but legally he can't lay a finger on him, but just when Otto was ready to inflict his trademark of punishment, he's stopped by Miguel (who also reveals that Tiberius is his grandfather)

#131 Posted by Lvenger (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: Thanks for the spoilers! Man what a contrived story that is!

#132 Edited by pedrada (29 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Miguel O'hara's reason to come back in time was that he had already done that? But if he already did, didn't he already fixed the whole thing, I mean, wasn't the future suposed to be diferent already? Unless he is going to failure in his mission in the past (present), witch means, he's gonna die soon...

#133 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@pedrada said:

So, Miguel O'hara's reason to come back in time was that he had already done that? But if he already did, didn't he already fixed the whole thing, I mean, wasn't the future suposed to be diferent already? Unless he is going to failure in his mission in the past (present), witch means, he's gonna die soon...

You're confusing me mister.

#134 Posted by pedrada (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Yep, time travel aways confuses me too... but the thing is: In the future, O'hara asks why should he go back in time to prevent cataclysm and he is told by some alchemax guy that "he had already been there, since they had an image of him in 2013." But if he had already traveled intime to prevent that cataclysm and the cataclism was still happening anyway, that means he failed in his mission... if he had succeded, there was no reason for him to go back in time, since it was already prevent and the future would have changed... I mean, it's already a paradox...

#135 Posted by pedrada (29 posts) - - Show Bio

By "cataclysm" i mean the anomally in time thing...

#136 Edited by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

I've updated the solicits above

December Solicits

Superior Spider-man 23 & 24

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

Superior Spider-man Team-up 7 & 8

Amazing Spider-man 700.1 to 700.5

#137 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

dig the art on 700.something issues....very much so...

Im sooo confuced right now......isnt this Peter?

#138 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

Amazing Spider-man 700.1 & 700.2

So that's the new series Slott is writing.

Not happy since it means, Slott still get to amazing spider-man

#139 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter said:

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

The guy in the black n yellow costume looks like ronin...

#140 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@animehunter said:

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

Amazing Spider-man 700.1 & 700.2

So that's the new series Slott is writing.

Not happy since it means, Slott still get to amazing spider-man

WRONG, Slott is NOT writing these

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700.1 & #700. 2

DAVID MORRELL (w) • KLAUS JANSON (a)

Covers by PASQUAL FERRY

Variant Covers by KLAUS JANSON

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700.3 & #700.4

JOE CASEY, JEN VAN METER & CLAY CHAPMAN (W)

TIM GREEN, EMMA RIOS & JAVIER RODRIGUEZ (a)

Covers by PASQUAL FERRY

#700.3 VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER

#700.4 VARIANT COVER BY MIRCO PIERFEDERICI

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700.5

BRIAN REED & KEVIN GRIEVIOUX (W)

SEAN CHEN & LEE WEEKS (a)

Cover by PASQUAL FERRY

Variant COVER BY IN-HYUK LEE

#141 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Will we finally be free of tyranny of Superior?

#142 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter said:

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

Don't think so, if you read Mighty Avengers #1

You'll ask yourself, when has Peter ever used Nunchucks and has he ever used them. Also, the costume was hastily put together to get out there and help.

#143 Edited by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

You'll ask yourself, when has Peter ever used Nunchucks and has he ever used them. Also, the costume was hastily put together to get out there and help.

Dude......i meant the Spider-Man.The one on the broken glass.....the costume is red/blue.

#144 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter said:

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

Dude......i meant the Spider-Man.The one on the broken glass.....the costume is red/blue.

That's who I'm talking about, the Spider-man was holding Nunchucks in Mighty Avengers #1, so if we go by the cover you mentioned I would say the guy in the RED and GREEN not blue was Ronin in disguise and he is simply revealing his real identity and him shattering the glass is a metaphor for that.

#145 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@animehunter: Nice although I'm still kinda of unsure if the books take place after superior is finished.

#146 Posted by animehunter (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Don't know, what I do know is they mentioned Superior, if I remember correctly, goes upto issue 27 so far. I seem to recall a tweet about it from Slott but can't remember where exactly.

#147 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

@punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

December Solicits

Mighty Avengers 4.INH

That's who I'm talking about, the Spider-man was holding Nunchucks in Mighty Avengers #1, so if we go by the cover you mentioned I would say the guy in the RED and GREEN not blue was Ronin in disguise and he is simply revealing his real identity and him shattering the glass is a metaphor for that.

Aw f*ck.......(we still get Peter on the Fraction's cover!!!....im so desperate...)

#148 Edited by angelalfonso (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet spider is getting cancelled and I blame Dan slott

By the way elementary school teachers are on strike in Mexico and I blame Dan Slott for that as well

#149 Posted by PunyParker (10925 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet spider is getting cancelled and I blame Dan slott

By the way elementary school teachers are on strike in Mexico and I blame Dan Slott for that as well

My internet connection was down for about 15 minutes,this afternoon.........guess who's fault is that!?!

#150 Edited by pedrada (29 posts) - - Show Bio