I thought I'd set-up this thread for the simple purpose to provide a place for individuals to put up what happened in any issue that SSM appears in. It's not meant for discussing the issues, lets leave that to the threads already set-up, like
- Superior Spider-Man Discussion
- Will this be the week you stop reading Superior Spider-man?
- Finally, someone knows Doc Ock is Spider-man!(Spoilers)
The whole purpose of this thread, is to allow people who have decided to stop reading anything SSM to keep track of what's going on and want to know when or if Carlie exposes SSM and When or if Peter returns.
I personally will not be filling in any spoilers as I have decided to stop reading anything with SSM as of issue 10, unless certain characters appear in the issue. But what I will do, is keep track of the issues being released with SSM in it.
Those characters are
- Carlie Cooper
- Mary Jane
- Betty Brant
- Yuri Watanabe
- Silver Sable - when she returns
- Black Cat
- Julia Carpenter
- The Avengers - if they come to their senses
All I ask is, if you decide to spoil an issue before the official release date, please do use the spoiler block to conceal it until it is officially released. And make sure to mention what issue the spoiler is from.
|Avenging Spider-man 15.1 - 19|
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
Issue #700.1- OUT December 4th 2013 Issue #700.2- OUT December 4th 2013 Issue #700.3 - OUT December 11th 2013 Issue #700.4 - OUT December 11th 2013
Issue #700.5 - OUT December 18th 2013
Superior Spider-man Solicitations
The dates are taken from Marvel.com & Marvel Wikia, if they are not available they are calculate at two week / Monthly intervals
Issue 1 - Synopsis & Cover OUT January 9th 2013 Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover (Could be an important issue) out February 6th 2013 (Preview) Issue 1 - Synopsis & Cover OUT January 9th 2013 Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover (Could be an important issue) out February 6th 2013 (Preview) Issue 10 - Synopsis & Cover out May 22nd 2013 - GREEN GOBLIN RETURNS Issue 11 - Synopsis & Cover Out June 5th 2013 Issue 13 - Synopsis & Cover Out July 10th 2013 Issue 14 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx July 24th 2013 Issue 15 - Synopsis & Cover Out August 7th 2013 Issue 16 - Synopsis & Cover Out August 21st 2013 Issue 17 - Synopsis & Cover Out September 4th 2013 (Enter Spider-man 2099) Issue 18 - Synopsis & Cover Out September 18th 2013 (Enter Spider-man 2099) Issue 19 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx October 9th 2013 (Enter Spider-man 2099) Issue 20 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx October 30th 2013 Issue 21 - Synopsis & Cover Out November 13th 2013 Issue 22 - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx November 27th 2013 Issue 23 - Synopsis & Cover Out December 4th 2013 Issue 24 - Synopsis & Cover Out December 25th 2013
Issue 25 - Synopsis & Cover Out January 8th 2013
Issue 26 - Synopsis & Cover Out 22nd January 2013
Issue 27.NOW - Synopsis & Cover Out 5th February 2013
Issue 28 - Synopsis & Cover Out 19th February 2013
Issue 29 - Synopsis & Cover Out 19th February 2013
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #29
DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A/C)
ARTIST VARIANT COVER BY JORGE MOLINA
“Goblin Nation” - Part 3 of 5
• The Spider-Slayer Squadron were supposed to be under Mayor J. Jonah Jameson’s control...
• ...but now they’ve been drafted into The Goblin Nation!
• Guest Starring: Spider-Man 2099!
Issue 30 - Synopsis & Cover Out 19th February 2013
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #30
DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A/C)
“Goblin Nation” - Part 4 of 5
• Since the start of DYING WISH, it has ALL been building to this.
• One of the most important moments of the ENTIRE Superior Spider-Man Saga!
• Once this happens, it CANNOT be undone!
• DO NOT MISS THIS ISSUE!
Superior Spider-man Annual
Issue 2 - No Page Yet November 2014
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #2
Christos Gage (W) • Javier Rodriguez (A)
COVER BY Mike DeMundo
• The last temptation of Green Goblin… Phil Urich!
• As Goblin Nation consumes New York, the Superior Spider-Man’s world is in flames!
• Who will rise? Who will fall? NO ONE will be the same after this!
Superior Spider-man Team-up
Issue 7 - Synopsis & Cover Out December 4th 2013
Issue 8 - Synopsis Out Approx December 18th 2013
Issue 9 - Synopsis Out Approx January 15th 2013
GOBLIN NATION PRELUDE
• As the Green Goblin continues to gobble up the New York Underworld, Superior Spider-Man gets a little help from his friends – Daredevil and The Punisher!
• Plus: Cloak and Dagger! And Mr. Negative!
Issue 10 - Synopsis Out Approx February 2013
Part two of the prelude to GOBLIN NATION!
• An all-out gang war with Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Punisher right in the middle!
• Kevin Shinick (MAD, Superior Carnage) continues as the new regular writer!
Issue 11 - Synopsis Out Approx March 2013
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #11
KEVIN SHINICK (W)
MARCO CHECCHETTO (A)
Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
• In the midst of GOBLIN NATION, the Superior Spider-Man thinks back on an ALL NEW never before seen team-up between Doctor Octopus and the Green Goblin!
• You’ve been missing the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN? HERE HE IS! Just as you remember him, facing off with his two greatest foes!
• Who will be the Superior Spider-Man? The Superior Spider-Villain? And what consequences will this flashback adventure have for the present day?
Issue 3 - Synopsis & Cover Out November 6th 2013 Issue 4.INH - Synopsis & Cover Out December 11th 2013
Issue 5.INH - Synopsis & Cover Out Approx January 22nd 2013
• It’s the leadership challenge you’ve been waiting for! Luke vs The Superior Spider-Man - with She-Hulk arbitrating! As in “arbitrating” a robot’s head off!
Extreme physical discourtesy the way you crave it, True Believer!
• Meanwhile, there’s something very rotten in the fallen city of Attilan - and it’s shambling towards the Mighty Avengers!
• Plus! WHO are the Deathwalkers? Does Ronin know? Wait, hang on, he’s DEAD?
INHUMANITY: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN
• Atitlan has crashed out of the sky into New York City.
• In the chaos, the Superior Spider-Man discovers that super powers aren’t all it takes to be Superior.
WOLVERINE #1 & 2
WOLVERINE NO MORE?
After the events of KILLABLE, Wolverine has something to prove. Before he can take on Sabretooth again, he'll need to build himself back up, get better and stronger than he's ever been...but it's not as easy as he thought, and he'll soon find himself turning to other means of revenge when the normal channels don't seem to be working fast enough. Can he fight back his demons, or is this the beginning of a Wolverine who's gone to the dark side?