#1 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

He has had so many relationships with girlfriends but not more than Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch.Well he is a ladies man isn't he ? What do you think ?

#2 Posted by PunyParker (8938 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.He gets lots of a$$ indeed.

#3 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... He, as Peter Parker, has dated MJ, Gwen, Carly, Betty (Did I wrote her name right?). As Spider-man only Black Cat (I think). So, I doubt it. He's too good a man for it.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by PunyParker (8938 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... He, as Peter Parker, has dated MJ, Gwen, Carly, Betty (Did I wrote her name right?). As Spider-man only Black Cat (I think). So, I doubt it. He's too good a man for it.

And he has banged all of 'em ,'xept Gwen and Betty.....vedict: WIN!

#6 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: You didn't see that issue? He and Carol went on on a date in her solo series. Don't have the whole scans i'm afraid just bits of the issue:

#8 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: You didn't see that issue? He and Carol went on on a date in her solo series. Don't have the whole scans i'm afraid just bits of the issue:

Thanks. I'll see into these. xD

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of girls had a crush on Peter, even girls he hasn't dated, as both Peter and Spider-man, also random girls that just appeared like for one issue, so, yeah.

#12 Edited by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you all.

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer said:

its implied he lost his virginity to Gwen. in Spider-Man:Blue

#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

He has had so many relationships with girlfriends but not more than Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch.Well he is a ladies man isn't he ? What do you think ?

he has had alot of relationships but he isnt a ladies man per se

#15 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

@avenging_x_bolt: He is a ladies because so many ladies have been with him.

thats not what a ladies man is necessarily. and he really has only had a relative few girlfriends

#17 Posted by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: So how many ladies should he had been dating to prove to you that he is a ladies man because I can't find any logic in your answer.

#18 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma: well, Ladies men generally have sex with most of the women they date for 1. most of Peters dates end with him just being friends. they also tend to maneuver through women with ease and without remorse whereas, Peter's lovelife is horrendously akward.

#19 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

This is sometimes commented on in-universe as well. The "lovable loser" protagonist surrounded inexplicably by beautiful, successful women who are interested in him isn't very uncommon in pop literature either.

• Betty Brant
  • Gwen Stacy
  • MJ Watson
  • Liz Allan
  • Felicity Hardy
  • Jennifer Walters
  • Carol Danvers
  • Debra Whitman
  • Carlie Cooper
  • Michele Gonzales
  • Marcy Kane
  • Sarah Rushman
  • etc.

Yeah, he gets around.

#20 Edited by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:

said:

This is sometimes commented on in-universe as well. The "lovable loser" protagonist surrounded inexplicably by beautiful, successful women who are interested in him isn't very uncommon in pop literature either.

• Betty Brant
  • Gwen Stacy
  • MJ Watson
  • Liz Allan
  • Felicity Hardy
  • Jennifer Walters
  • Carol Danvers
  • Debra Whitman
  • Carlie Cooper
  • Michele Gonzales
  • Marcy Kane
  • Sarah Rushman
  • etc.

Yeah, he gets around.

Now you have got an answer that he is a ladies man.

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegma said:

@avenging_x_bolt:

said:

• Betty Brant
  • Gwen Stacy
  • MJ Watson
  • Liz Allan
  • Felicity Hardy
  • Jennifer Walters
  • Carol Danvers
  • Debra Whitman
  • Carlie Cooper
  • Michele Gonzales
  • Marcy Kane
  • Sarah Rushman
  • etc.

Yeah, he gets around.

Now you have got an answer that he is a ladies man.

no. i really dont.

dude, he never even went out with several of those women. and most of them were one time dates or crushes. this is getting pathetic.

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Jane

Gwen

Carlie

Sarah Rushman

Michele Gonzales

Debra Whitman

Felicia Hardy

these are the only relationships that actually count, because they are the only relationships that actually payed off in a romantic and/or sexual fashion. Crushes and flirts do not count.

Jennifer Walters-said that the black suit looked sexy on him, she didnt even say it to his face. c'mon now

Queen and Shriek were only using him to further they're agendas

Carol- Peter technically blackmailed her for that date and it was extremely akward. now, to be fair, she did develop a close friendship/minor crush but that, a relationship does not make

Sarah Rushman- brainwashed. doesnt truly count.

Jill Stacy, Jean Dewolf ,Silver Sable, Shanna, Spider-woman- were attracted but none of these ever made past that for various resons. no dates, sex, or romance.

invisible woman, mia flores, dorie evans and amy powell were trying to make they're bf's jealous.

#23 Edited by therrieur (245 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@jimthesurfer said:

Do you have scans, because in sins past, Peter knows the twins aren't his because he never slept with her.

#24 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12506 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@punyparker said:

@jimthesurfer said:

Do you have scans, because in sins past, Peter knows the twins aren't his because he never slept with her.

nah, no scans. like i said, it was only implied, they were making out with their shirts off but thats all you actually see. its possible that its was retconned out of continuity via Sins Past (which was just an entire arc of shitty retcons)