#1 Edited by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by JasonHawke (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it produced by Disney?

Rerunning as simply just replaying all the episodes!? I was hoping for it to be continued!

#3 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will be on the CW? Is that right?

#4 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it produced by Disney?

Rerunning as simply just replaying all the episodes!? I was hoping for it to be continued!

Yeah,rerunning as replaying eps.
Everyone wants a season 3....

I think it will be on the CW? Is that right?

Si amore mio.......sorry.

#5 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Man you got me all excited, and then it turns out it's just reruns.

#6 Posted by Ryagan (975 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish they'd do a sequel series and stop with this Ultimate Spider-Man crap. I STILL can't believe Disney renewed that crap for a third season.

#7 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

its just baby steps if alot of ppl watch the reruns theyll bring it bck

#8 Posted by PaperDemon (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney says "its too much for the little children" But yet, there has been lots of controversy Cycling around many of its stuff. Plus not all kids are ADHD Morons and cant understand a storyline. AT LEAST GIVE US FANS SOMETHING!!!! Why wont they continue it?

#9 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Looking forward to watching.

#10 Posted by HumanRocket (8389 posts) - - Show Bio

Im hoping that the ratings are high enough that it might spark talks about continuing the series. This was the next best spider-man cartoon ive see. 90s spider-man is still the tops but this is a good second place and i want the story to progress loved how we got the gwen and pete thing going on and the whole harry being the GG trying to bud in on them.

#11 Posted by Ryagan (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I never understood the appeal of the '90s series. For me, it was really bland and unfaithful to the source material. We didn't get any good character development or interesting relationships like we did in Spectacular Spider-Man.

#12 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryagan: Same, people say its the best animated in design but Spider-man moves so slow you wonder if his spider sense even works. Plus wasn't a fan that Kingpin was the main antagonist through out the show.

#13 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryagan: Same, people say its the best animated in design but Spider-man moves so slow you wonder if his spider sense even works. Plus wasn't a fan that Kingpin was the main antagonist through out the show.

It was the first long running Spidey show.Spectacular is better,no doubt,but we have to treat the animated series with respect.

#14 Edited by Lvenger (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS RETURNING!

Joking aside, I really miss this series :(

#15 Edited by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: RERUNNING,LEARN TO READ YOU IMBECILE!!!

.....Ock mode off. :)

#16 Edited by JasonHawke (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: As long as SSM is still around. Ock mode is always going to be on for you!

#17 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by JasonHawke (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

(I have no idea how to make Gifs work! D:)

#19 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonhawke: (Just drag them to your post,from another page you opened. )

#20 Edited by Jonez120 (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryagan said:

Honestly, I never understood the appeal of the '90s series. For me, it was really bland and unfaithful to the source material. We didn't get any good character development or interesting relationships like we did in Spectacular Spider-Man.

True

#21 Posted by JasonHawke (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by JasonHawke (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the same problem.

#26 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 3, please.

#27 Posted by PunyParker (11394 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Waveslasher (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it to see which one people like more?

#31 Posted by w0nd (3524 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

@ryagan said:

True

but that was unfaithful as well...all of them were

#32 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@jonez120 said:

@ryagan said:

True

I think in the end its all about execution.

#33 Posted by acer51 (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney says "its too much for the little children" But yet, there has been lots of controversy Cycling around many of its stuff. Plus not all kids are ADHD Morons and cant understand a storyline. AT LEAST GIVE US FANS SOMETHING!!!! Why wont they continue it?

Disney has forgotten the Marvel philosiphy that made Marvel comics so good, they make the comics (in this case episodes) completely appropriate for somone who just wants some action, while still catering to the older people who will be able to grasp the deeper philosophical plot lines. And at the same time Marvel is unknowingly teaching the youth because the small children while they will for the most part ignore the "boring" plot and always just pay attention to the action parts will unwittingly gain a small dose of education because they are being exposed to an intelligent program and intelligence breeds intelligence.

Of course Disney is totally against this.

You know why?

Because Disney is evil.

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (13805 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@jonez120 said:

@ryagan said:

True

I wouldn't say either is "unfaithful". Yes neither followed the exact plotlines of every Spider-Man story in exact chronological order, but we don't want that. They each made their own changes, some small and others bigger, while still adhering to the core Spider-Man lore. Most of the time, these changes turned out to be FANTASTIC (like the Symbiote making Peter stronger but angry, neither of which were ever actually in the comics yet people pretty much treat it as standard lore nowadays thanks to the TAS, and then the whole Green Goblin identity thing in Spectacular which was pure unforgettable genius)

#35 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see it on the Hub, paired with my first favorite cartoon TV series Batman TAS

#36 Posted by w0nd (3524 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@jonez120 said:

@ryagan said:

True

I wouldn't say either is "unfaithful". Yes neither followed the exact plotlines of every Spider-Man story in exact chronological order, but we don't want that. They each made their own changes, some small and others bigger, while still adhering to the core Spider-Man lore. Most of the time, these changes turned out to be FANTASTIC (like the Symbiote making Peter stronger but angry, neither of which were ever actually in the comics yet people pretty much treat it as standard lore nowadays thanks to the TAS, and then the whole Green Goblin identity thing in Spectacular which was pure unforgettable genius)

I wonder how they were going to handle Gwen Peter and MJ if she would have died, if harry would move on to MJ so on

#37 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

I was really looking forward to the Greg brining in the Fantastic Four as guest stars and his plans for Hobgoblin even set the foreshadow in when Roderick used his brother as a decoy.