• 142 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by PaperDemon (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should be with black cat cuz there both superpowered.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man should be with Captain Marvel.

#4 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

Spider-Man should be with Captain Marvel.

No.

OP, Black Cat doesn't have superpowers.

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

Don't infect Spider-Man with the terrible X-Menness >_<  
 
Black Cat, because she doesn't suck.
#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15059 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him with both.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!?  
Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!
#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Come on every ne know pete has always had a soft spot for wolverine :P

Online
#9 Posted by guardiandevil801 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Mary Jane

#10 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Felicia x1,000,000,000,000

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Black Cat could use a stable relationship, but then again Mary Jane is a much bigger part of Spiderman's history then Felicia. Srew it I say he finds himself a new love intrest! A young teacher, scientist, or doctor someone who can match wits with him and even prove to be useful in a situation where MJ wouldn't be.

#12 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@Blood1991:

Now that is a girl for Peter

#14 Edited by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: hey whoa there son. what do you mean not even peter deserves to be with cyke? am i missing something? did he do something really bad? peter i mean

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

he should be with both at the same time

#16 Posted by TheCannon (19363 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

he should be with both at the same time

This.

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

@Strider92: hey whoa there son. what do you mean not even peter deserves to be with cyke? am i missing something? did he do something really bad? peter i mean

Made a deal with Mephisto?
#18 Posted by The Stegman (25958 posts) - - Show Bio

MJ...I hate Black Cat

#19 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: you have spoken of the unspoken. for that you shall not be spoken to or spoken off for 3 days. repeat offenders shall be stoned and made to watch batman and robin. you have been warned!

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

@Strider92: you have spoken of the unspoken. for that you shall not be spoken to or spoken off for 3 days. repeat offenders shall be stoned and made to watch batman and robin. you have been warned!

The horror!
#21 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

#22 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

I agree, if Peter ever did turn out to be bi, I would want him and Johnny together. They are adorable :3 but again, bromance defeats us all.

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

#23 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

I agree, if Peter ever did turn out to be bi, I would want him and Johnny together. They are adorable :3 but again, bromance defeats us all.

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

I don't know, that'd just be weird for me. Silver Sable would've been interesting.

But Peter is all about one girl.

#24 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

I agree, if Peter ever did turn out to be bi, I would want him and Johnny together. They are adorable :3 but again, bromance defeats us all.

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

I don't know, that'd just be weird for me. Silver Sable would've been interesting.

But Peter is all about one girl.

Yep. He's all about Gwen Stacy

#25 Posted by akimamg (9 posts) - - Show Bio

O think Mary Jane cause it was his first love

#26 Edited by XLR87T3 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@BlackArmor said:

he should be with both at the same time

This.

They could share.

#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

Aaaand now I ship it.

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@akimamg said:

O think Mary Jane cause it was his first love

You're kidding, right?

#29 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@akimamg said:

O think Mary Jane cause it was his first love

Gwen Stacy was his first true love.

#30 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't there police officer that the venom symbiote tried to set him up with while he was sleeping? Spidey needs a girl that would help him in the right direction. Mary Jane has take of her inner demons. I don't not mean literally, but I am not sure if she actually had them. Black Cat is big no their time was never permanent. It would be big gasp if there was future with those two.

#31 Posted by Dernman (15626 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen Stacy first love.  
Mary Jane true love.

#32 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Gwen Stacy first love. Mary Jane true love.

For sure.

#33 Posted by darthfury78 (941 posts) - - Show Bio

How about The Black Widow or Spider-Woman if neither were in a relationship? The alternate would be Psylocke and The She-Hulk. Since The Black Cat is now Daredevil's partner, I say the Black Widow is a fair exchange for Spider-Man as his crime fighting partner. Silver Sable and the Black Cat are out of the picture. And Carol Danvers has too much on her mind to be in a relationship with Spidey or anyone else for that matter. So the toss up should be either The Black Widow or Spider-Woman, as well as Psylocke and She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters).

As for Mary Jane, let her move onto some one else.

#34 Posted by Night Thrasher (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

To be such a nerd Pete sure gets some high quality Tang

#35 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Marvel.

#36 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Katie24 said:

Spider-Man should be with Captain Marvel.

No.

OP, Black Cat doesn't have superpowers.

I believe she has a "bad luck" power. Not the greatest, but it's still a power.

#37 Edited by darth_brendroid (1692 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the Tang!

#38 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

I like him with both.

#39 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

mj always.

#40 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

Got nothing against this couple per say I just don't know how it could work -.o

#41 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be with Carly. Team Carly ftw!!!! :p

But seriously out of these two, Mary Jane. It would never work out with BC.

#42 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

He should be with Carly. Team Carly ftw!!!! :p

#43 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24:

#45 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

#46 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24:

#47 Posted by ComicMan24 (147032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

#48 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

MJ all the way. I love Felicia heaps but I don't mind that her and Spidey aren't together.

#49 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

He should be with Carly. Team Carly ftw!!!! :p

But seriously out of these two, Mary Jane. It would never work out with BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lgI2ZQVyrBo

#50 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

There was so much tension between the two and it just disappeared...