#201 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved that series, can't wait to see what they do with her next.

#202 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"I loved that series, can't wait to see what they do with her next."
Personality wise..I love the new Kraven...just not to fond of her look.I think it will grow on me though.
#203 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah its really different compared to the old Kraven.

#204 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Gargan & Brock

Something on him
Eddie Brock is back
#205 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so mad off Eddie Brock's existence...

#206 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm so mad off Eddie Brock's existence..."
I haven't read the comic yet, but I'm willing to give it a chance. BND has been pretty good so far.
#207 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
I haven't read the comic yet, but I'm willing to give it a chance. BND has been pretty good so far."
I agree but I really am just tired of Brock and Gargan.
#208 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
I haven't read the comic yet, but I'm willing to give it a chance. BND has been pretty good so far."
I agree but I really am just tired of Brock and Gargan."
Yeah I think they really ruined both once they made Gargan Venom.
#209 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I read but, now I finally get why Venom reacted the way he did to the anti-venom. Venom is the poision and Anti-Venom is the cure. (Don't ask, but I just started tot think about it now)

#210 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"I read but, now I finally get why Venom reacted the way he did to the anti-venom. Venom is the poision and Anti-Venom is the cure. (Don't ask, but I just started tot think about it now)"
took you awhile : P

venom

anti venom lol

Nobody said:
me too ^^
#211 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:
"I read but, now I finally get why Venom reacted the way he did to the anti-venom. Venom is the poision and Anti-Venom is the cure. (Don't ask, but I just started tot think about it now)"

venom

anti venom lol

Nobody said:
me too ^^
"
No, its not that, it's just that I never really thought of it till now.
#212 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:

venom

anti venom lol

Nobody said:
me too ^^
"
No, its not that, it's just that I never really thought of it till now."

i was just playing ^^
#213 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:

i was just playing ^^"
But really you weren't :P
#214 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Shaper said:

i was just playing ^^"
But really you weren't :P"
ssssshhhh

don't tell him :P
#215 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for the Venom battles!!!!!

#216 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"danhimself said:
"so i just read the new issue of new ways to die...am i reading to much into it or does it seem like pete knows about one more day in the issue?"
I'm still waiting for my issue, but how did it seem. Cause Back in Black still happened. So if he mentioned Aunt May being shot, he should remember that."
caption
caption
#217 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

That does sound weird. Maybe they are going to come up with a "reason" story wise that everyone remembers, but the real reason is Mephisto but nobody knows that.

#218 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"That does sound weird. Maybe they are going to come up with a "reason" story wise that everyone remembers, but the real reason is Mephisto but nobody knows that."

you do ? :P
#219 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"That does sound weird. Maybe they are going to come up with a "reason" story wise that everyone remembers, but the real reason is Mephisto but nobody knows that."

that's what i've been thinking...there is a huge gap in time between one more day and the beginning of brand new day that we don't know what happened
#220 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got New Ways to Die part 2, thought it was pretty good. I am curious was Peter was talking about as far as his identity goes. Venom doesn't remember who he was either, which is kinda weird since he shared the bond with him.

#221 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Just got New Ways to Die part 2, thought it was pretty good. I am curious was Peter was talking about as far as his identity goes. Venom doesn't remember who he was either, which is kinda weird since he shared the bond with him."

he can still track him. I liked Slott's usage of Spidey powers.  He webbed up the window and then smashed it out.   That is totally SPidey.  The Osborn standoff was cool and I'm interested in what Harry is going to do.  Also the last page is my favorite splash this year.  Anti-Venom is an awesome visual and I can't wait to see what he does.
#222 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Must... get... part... 2!!!

#223 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:
"Just got New Ways to Die part 2, thought it was pretty good. I am curious was Peter was talking about as far as his identity goes. Venom doesn't remember who he was either, which is kinda weird since he shared the bond with him."

he can still track him. I liked Slott's usage of Spidey powers.  He webbed up the window and then smashed it out.   That is totally SPidey.  The Osborn standoff was cool and I'm interested in what Harry is going to do.  Also the last page is my favorite splash this year.  Anti-Venom is an awesome visual and I can't wait to see what he does."
I hope he isn't just Venom but white though. I hope they give him something unique.
#224 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:

he can still track him. I liked Slott's usage of Spidey powers.  He webbed up the window and then smashed it out.   That is totally SPidey.  The Osborn standoff was cool and I'm interested in what Harry is going to do.  Also the last page is my favorite splash this year.  Anti-Venom is an awesome visual and I can't wait to see what he does."
I hope he isn't just Venom but white though. I hope they give him something unique."

Yes.  Me too.  He already seems to have a burning effect on Venom so thats a little cool.
#225 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:

I hope he isn't just Venom but white though. I hope they give him something unique."

Yes.  Me too.  He already seems to have a burning effect on Venom so thats a little cool."
Yeah, but if that only works on Venom, I'm not really excited.
#226 Posted by Hercules. (50 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:

Yes.  Me too.  He already seems to have a burning effect on Venom so thats a little cool."
Yeah, but if that only works on Venom, I'm not really excited."

me too
#227 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:

Yeah, but if that only works on Venom, I'm not really excited."
It hink their will be other twists.  It is just a taste so far.
#228 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

We can only hope.

#229 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Anti-Venom was dirty-cool. I would really love to see Brock go good guy! On another note, Mr. Negative's board game thing: Does he really have zero recollection of his time spent as a bad guy? Another schizo Spidey villain, who hasn't seen that before?

#230 Posted by Hercules. (50 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"We can only hope."

yeah,but it seems logical that he would have this effect being the anti venom and all ^^
#231 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"I thought Anti-Venom was dirty-cool. I would really love to see Brock go good guy! On another note, Mr. Negative's board game thing: Does he really have zero recollection of his time spent as a bad guy? Another schizo Spidey villain, who hasn't seen that before?"
I think a better question is, is he a "Mr. Possitive" when he isn't negative?

@Herc: Yeah, it makes sense, but I want more changes then just that.
#232 Posted by Hercules. (50 posts) - - Show Bio

As do i

#233 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

The next issue's cover looks fantastic! Thank god JR Jr. is back! Even though it's only for six issues. I can't wait to see them all throw down, and hopefully the T-bolts will show up and we'll have a real melee! I love that Peter is working for Frontline now too, It finally feels like ASM is getting back on the right track!

#234 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

um please to be explaining lol

cause I'm interested
#235 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"um please to be explaining lol

cause I'm interested
"
I thought Spidey's not "worthy" enough to hold Thor's hammer. (that sounds wrong in so many ways... lol)
#236 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

only because you have a sick mind :P

#237 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"only because you have a sick mind :P"

rofl
#238 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

okay i just got done watching spider man 1 and took notice that JJ would not give up parkers identity when the green goblin was about to kill him... is this accurate would JJ actually defend parker like that? i always thought he was a snake??

#239 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

cause I'm interested
"
I thought Spidey's not "worthy" enough to hold Thor's hammer. (that sounds wrong in so many ways... lol)"
It's just a cover.
#240 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

cause I'm interested
"
I thought Spidey's not "worthy" enough to hold Thor's hammer. (that sounds wrong in so many ways... lol)"
It's just a cover."

yeah but what happens ???
#241 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

cause I'm interested
"
It's just a cover."

yeah but what happens ???"
Spidey is finally worthy!!! joke
#242 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

cause I'm interested
"
It's just a cover."

Spidey is finally worthy!!! joke"

LIES
#243 Posted by Spider-Pantrelli (1731 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"T.J. Magnum said:

cause I'm interested
"
It's just a cover."

Spidey is finally worthy!!! joke"

LIES"

JOKE
#244 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

LIES

lol

#245 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"okay i just got done watching spider man 1 and took notice that JJ would not give up parkers identity when the green goblin was about to kill him... is this accurate would JJ actually defend parker like that? i always thought he was a snake??"
#246 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"okay i just got done watching spider man 1 and took notice that JJ would not give up parkers identity when the green goblin was about to kill him... is this accurate would JJ actually defend parker like that? i always thought he was a snake??"
"
JJJ likes Peter Parker. He treats him like crap to his face, but always deep down would help him out if he could.
#247 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"
JJJ likes Peter Parker. He treats him like crap to his face, but always deep down would help him out if he could."
He thinks of him as a kind of son on the inside.
#248 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:

cause I'm interested
"
Sorry I missed this. This is the "Marvel Adentures" universe where Spider-Man was apparently worthy to pick up Thor's hammer. It has no effect on the main(616) universe. I'm not exactly sure what happened during it.
#249 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:

He does. Venom doesn't have the ability to create weapons. Anti-Venom has shown to enlarge his hands to punch the car out of the way. Uunique to Venom but not to Carnage.
#250 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Nobody said:

He does. Venom doesn't have the ability to create weapons. Anti-Venom has shown to enlarge his hands to punch the car out of the way. Uunique to Venom but not to Carnage."

Thats cool.  I wonder what his weakness will be?