#1701 Edited by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Soo there is a rumor going around.

After Age of Ultron certain aspects of the Ult U will eventually merge with 616. That Miles will take the role of Spider-Man from Dr Ock and will be the Spider-Man in the Mighty Avengers. Which is what was hinted awhile back when they said Parker fans will slowly fade away.

None of the previews show miles's body outline.

#1702 Edited by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@punyparker said:

@dernman said:

After Age of Ultron certain aspects of the Ult U will eventually merge with 616. That Miles will take the role of Spider-Man from Dr Ock and will be the Spider-Man in the Mighty Avengers. Which is what was hinted awhile back when they said Parker fans will slowly fade away.

I can see that happening and I gotta be honest, a Miles Spider-Man is better than an Ock Spider-Man

Ya Miles is going to be a player in the Hunger crossover where Galactus goes over to the Ult Universe because of age of Ultron. Combine that with someone at marvel already saying the Spider-Men crossover will be with Dr Ock/Miles are leading people to further believe that will happen. Which will further replace paker because they say fans have already come to accept Miles Morales as a more permanent replacement.

But wouldn't be kind of weird? Instead of a regular smart kind being a hero it would be a kid form an alternate dimension with no family or friends

Yes it would be. Unless that's what they wanted or maybe he will just merge into the 616. Like him, his family and friends were always there. I don't know it's just a rumor at this point. I think it's possible the Age of Ultron breaking of time is how they are going to explain the changes of Star Lord, how he's back and other changes in the cosmic universe. Maybe this will be the same thing. I don't know it's just a rumor at this point. Don't know how much stock should be put into it.

#1703 Posted by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: But why so much hatred for Parker,i really dont get it!

#1704 Edited by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@dernman said:

None of the previews show miles's body outline.

*shrugs* art

Anyways its just a rumor that I hope isn't true. I want Peter back and Miles is doing fine where he is.

#1705 Posted by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

From fans? Who knows. Maybe it's because he's well liked and established and there are just people who have something against that.

#1706 Posted by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@punyparker said:

From fans? Who knows. Maybe it's because he's well liked and established and there are just people who have something against that.

Not from fans,from Marvel itself.....from fans i understand....people like to hate something that is loved by others,just o be different,or because of reaction....For example there are people who hate the Avengers,for no reason,they cant explain why,the response is "because i can!"....

Anyway,as i said,i meant Marvel.....they killed him in both Universes,and Phineas and Pherb is a more mature cartoon than Ultimate Spider-Man...

#1707 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

All the rage over SpOck makes me wonder if this is how people reacted when Ben Reilly originally replaced Peter.

#1708 Posted by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

All the rage over SpOck makes me wonder if this is how people reacted when Ben Reilly originally replaced Peter.

We wouldnt have so much bashing if O'Hara or Kaine would've replaced Peter.....

For God's sake,do you people understand the stupidity of this prospect!? It's a God damn villian in the hero's head,controlling his body!

#1709 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

For God's sake,do you people understand the stupidity of this prospect!? It's a God damn villian in the hero's head,controlling his body!

If it was someone with more of a personal connection to Peter, like Brock or Osborn, this would be super interesting. Doc Ock on the other hand was never anything besides another fat scientist.

#1710 Posted by 8008S (469 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Osborn in Peter's head would be a short arc... as soon as he noticed Ghost Peter he'd kill all of his loved ones and reveal his secret identity in order to screw him up for good.

#1711 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@8008s said:

@nickzambuto: Osborn in Peter's head would be a short arc... as soon as he noticed Ghost Peter he'd kill all of his loved ones and reveal his secret identity in order to screw him up for good.

I think the most interesting thing about this whole concept, is watching the villain PRETEND to be a good guy. Slott has something else in mind, and seems to be trying to legitimately make Doc Ock good. That's not what we wanted.

#1712 Posted by 8008S (469 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Yeah that's the same vibe I'm getting. Unsettling stuff.

#1713 Edited by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@punyparker said:

@nickzambuto said:

If it was someone with more of a personal connection to Peter, like Brock or Osborn, this would be super interesting. Doc Ock on the other hand was never anything besides another fat scientist.

That too...

But still stupid idea....Osborn or Brock would live in Pete's brain??.....Norman has better things to do...

#1714 Posted by Spideysense44 (3456 posts) - - Show Bio

hate it

#1715 Posted by Graizur (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe people got tired of Peter doing the same thing over and over and never developing except in gimmick like ice-webs.

#1716 Posted by Dernman (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee's reaction when asked about Andrew Garfield's Bi-Sexual Spider-Man comment.

#1717 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: sounds like a bigoted old man to me

#1718 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee speaks the truth.. We DEFINITELY don't need a bi-sexual spiderman to deal with. I think andrew garfield is gay enough.

#1719 Posted by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee speaks the truth.. We DEFINITELY don't need a bi-sexual spiderman to deal with. I think andrew garfield is gay enough.

#1721 Posted by lifeofvibe (3484 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of thread is this?

#1722 Posted by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of thread is this?

You can post anything Spider-Man related on any topic regarding him......and not openning a whole thread about it.

#1723 Posted by Dalwih (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else wondering who the Superior Venom is? :I I haven't had the heart to actually buy Superior Spider-Man its too much for me...but I do keep up with upcoming issues and read the synopsis of the issues already released.

#1724 Posted by 8008S (469 posts) - - Show Bio

@dalwih: I thought it was Ock. Then I thought it was Peter in Ock's body... Now I could go either way.

#1725 Posted by cielschwards (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the spidey art

#1726 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: sir, can you re-post that image? The link just cracked.

#1727 Edited by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

how do you think goblin nation will end?

#1728 Edited by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

..As this is nobody's Spiderman thread, I'd like to ask a question. Whats the most powerful character Spiderman has beaten? Am I right in thinking that In the 70s or 80s, he took out the likes of Iron Man and Thing?

#1729 Posted by silent_bomber (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

..As this is nobody's Spiderman thread, I'd like to ask a question. Whats the most powerful character Spiderman has beaten? Am I right in thinking that In the 70s or 80s, he took out the likes of Iron Man and Thing?

Notoriously, Firelord, a herald of Galactus

#1730 Edited by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@silent_bomber:

Notoriously, yes I can imagine that. Which big shots has he taken down from the mainsteam Marvel Universe...?

#1731 Edited by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

he has beaten galactus

#1732 Posted by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#1733 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio
#1734 Posted by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio
#1735 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio
#1736 Posted by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

...What could be Marvel's response to a Batman v Superman type film? What about Spiderman v Hulk, or Spiderman v Iron Man? Could it work? I like the idea of Spiderman with Hulk, two genius' who are super-powered...Spidey smash!

#1737 Posted by TheTrollDance (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: @amazingspiderman15: It's from Spider-Man & The Secret Wars #3. IIRC it happened when Peter had PR Beyonder's powers

#1738 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: they can't do that because Sony owns spider-man and there are no plans for a crossover anytime soon. Also captain America 3 has been confirmed to be up against bats vs superman

#1739 Posted by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingspiderman15:

Yeah I know, I was just hypothesising some films in my head that I would like to see!!

#1740 Edited by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

..What every 9 year old girl wants as a reward for a good school report..

...a cool Spiderman outfit.

Yep, my daughter Holly in her suit which arrived today...I trust you guys approve !@punyparker @amazingspiderman15

Next generation spiderman fans..!

#1741 Posted by PunyParker (10891 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: That's 10 kinds of awesome.

#1742 Posted by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker:

Cheers bro, she is a natural with the poses too! I taught her well

#1743 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

..What every 9 year old girl wants as a reward for a good school report..

...a cool Spiderman outfit.

Yep, my daughter Holly in her suit which arrived today...I trust you guys approve !@punyparker @amazingspiderman15

Next generation spiderman fans..!

that is really cool :-)

#1744 Edited by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

@dalwih said:

Anyone else wondering who the Superior Venom is? :I I haven't had the heart to actually buy Superior Spider-Man its too much for me...but I do keep up with upcoming issues and read the synopsis of the issues already released.

he was spock

#1745 Posted by wildbillalways (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Spidey fans, I've been watching Spider-Man since I was a little kid, and I thought you might like this

#1746 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Spidey fans, I've been watching Spider-Man since I was a little kid, and I thought you might like this

pretty cool vid dude

#1747 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

My boy was in a Spider-Man costume for his first Halloween.

He was cute.

#1748 Edited by Bezza (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

...I intend getting a Spiderman costume this year at some point...why not? Who wants to grow up!

#1749 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

amazing spider-man 2 got over 700 mil not bad