#1651 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
#1652 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

holy good god Slott is amazing!!!!!!!!!

#1653 Edited by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

Answer me this...: how can they speak of Dysney and Marvel rights of Spider-Man,about him being(or not) in the 2nd Avengers movie and such,when the Ultimate Spiderman tv series are on DysneyXD AND they use A LOT of Marvel characters that "belong" to Dysney.....(Spiderman is considered a Sony-belong character...) PLZ answer!

#1654 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney own the the movie rights, not the cartoon series

#1655 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingsley is awesome

Norman is on the loose

and the gold ock bot is still round

#1656 Edited by Sinfulplayerx (193 posts) - - Show Bio

incoming...... Spidercide is the new Spiderman. Slott thinks the fans will murder him because he's bringing up clone saga crap. or is he? Mwhahhahhahahha ;p

#1657 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker: Spiderman is only considered a Sony character in film rights.

In other versions i.e comics, tv it belongs to Marvel.

#1658 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h: Oh...Thanks,i didnt know that...!

#1659 Posted by JNugent (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read ASM #699. Epic. Gross. Then Incredible. A great comic, left me wanting more... Dan Slott is a genius. You know, there's another Spidey thread started by in which he surmises that Alistair Smythe is the Superior Spider-Man. I think he might be right.

#1660 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently jumped back onto ASM with 698. 699 was pretty good. I really hope that Lizard was for real, though.

And Alistair Smythe? Totally gonna be the Superior Spider-Man. Strider's right. I can feel it.

#1661 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

man I really think that the last two issues of Avenging Spider-man with Moonboy and Devil Dinosaur were the two best issues of the series yet

#1662 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33602 posts) - - Show Bio
#1663 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

#1664 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

wow where'd this come from????

so he's definitely got a spider sense and it's definitely not Peter

#1665 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33602 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of hope Superior Spider-Man get's his spider legs back

#1666 Posted by Pyrogram (39308 posts) - - Show Bio

#1667 Posted by SpiderWorshiperMan (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Question about Superior Spidey man are dr ock and MJ gonna never mind…

#1668 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderWorshiperMan: Good question pallie!!!! Boy, ooooooooh boy, do I have a thread for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In an Irish accent*- "FEAST YOUR EYES!!!" : http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man/29-1443/so-does-doc-ock-sleep-with-mj/92-739526/

#1669 Posted by SpiderWorshiperMan (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@Earth616 doc ock likes the view

#1670 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderWorshiperMan: wouldn't you

#1671 Posted by consolemaster001 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Slott you magnificent bastard you

#1672 Posted by Funkypanda123 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway ****SPOILERS AHEAD**** Eddie Brock will be the new toxin and venom (flash) will battle sorry I can't show a pic I'm using my I pod and I gotta turn off auto correct

#1673 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Earth616 said:

@SpiderWorshiperMan: Good question pallie!!!! Boy, ooooooooh boy, do I have a thread for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In an Irish accent*- "FEAST YOUR EYES!!!" : http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man/29-1443/so-does-doc-ock-sleep-with-mj/92-739526/

LMAO I remember this thread. good times.........good times

#1674 Posted by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Martian said:

What an embarasement for DD and Spidey !

I hope the REAL Kraven shows up...

#1675 Posted by consolemaster001 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Martian said:

What an embarasement for DD and Spidey !

I hope the REAL Kraven shows up...

I agree !

#1676 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#1677 Posted by DMXN (93 posts) - - Show Bio
#1678 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#1679 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont cry....DONT!

That spider-man feel

#1680 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont cry....DONT!

I tried and I failed that's what being Spider-man means.

#1681 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio
#1682 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Man I wish Peter David was writing Spider-man.

#1683 Edited by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Good times....Peter Parker=Spider-Man....good writers....

Wait! now we have good writers too!! maybe some,better than then!(Yost,Bendis,Snyder),we just dont have Spider-Man!...WE HAVE OCK!!
I figured it out!! (preety sure,again internet sarcasm doesnt work...)

P.S. GOD i love Snyder's Batman....

#1684 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Ya I really hope Bendis takes over Spider-man soon. Him and Yost should switch off every few issues. So besides the media is there any Spidey book being written with Peter in it?

P.S Wonder what Dan Slott will say if he finds your Favorite writer topic.

#1685 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: No....only the "Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon" comic adaption....
If they write Spider-Man and switch between issues,that would really blow my mind!! Imagine the awesome stories,and storytelling!!
(i wouldnt mind a Peter comeback,in Ultimate Un. either,mr.Bendis.....)

#1686 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: N

o....only the "Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon" comic adaption....

If they write Spider-Man and switch between issues,that would really blow my mind!! Imagine the awesome stories,and storytelling!!

(i wouldnt mind a Peter comeback,in Ultimate Un. either,mr.Bendis.....)

@ninjablade09 said:

Well that sucks. And can you repost the picture?

#1687 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio
#1688 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio
#1690 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That makes sense.

#1691 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio
#1692 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

To ComicVine stuff....please remove the Doctor Octapus Picture,from the Spider-Man thread,you posted and put a Peter Parker one....please.

#1693 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3762 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, why ain`t this going on?

#1694 Edited by 8008S (488 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if this is an appropiate place to post such a random question but... does anyone know what happened to Spidey's black costume between Back In Black and OMD? I re-read it the other day and remembered I never got why he suddenly dropped it in the first issue of OMD without even addressing the change.

#1695 Edited by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@8008s: It changed because, OMD changed stuff, even though Joe Q insists it only removed the wedding. OMD was just a restart to the Status quo meaning Peter wasn't all angry about May being shot anymore since he saved her life with Spider-CPR and the power of love. Something like that.

#1696 Posted by Dernman (15159 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo there is a rumor going around.

After Age of Ultron certain aspects of the Ult U will eventually merge with 616. That Miles will take the role of Spider-Man from Dr Ock and will be the Spider-Man in the Mighty Avengers. Which is what was hinted awhile back when they said Parker fans will slowly fade away.

#1697 Posted by PunyParker (11332 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

After Age of Ultron certain aspects of the Ult U will eventually merge with 616. That Miles will take the role of Spider-Man from Dr Ock and will be the Spider-Man in the Mighty Avengers. Which is what was hinted awhile back when they said Parker fans will slowly fade away.

#1698 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33602 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I can see that happening and I gotta be honest, a Miles Spider-Man is better than an Ock Spider-Man

#1699 Edited by Dernman (15159 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@dernman said:

I can see that happening and I gotta be honest, a Miles Spider-Man is better than an Ock Spider-Man

Ya Miles is going to be a player in the Hunger crossover where Galactus goes over to the Ult Universe because of age of Ultron. Combine that with someone at marvel already saying the Spider-Men crossover will be with Dr Ock/Miles are leading people to further believe that will happen. Which will further replace paker because they say fans have already come to accept Miles Morales as a more permanent replacement.

#1700 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33602 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@punyparker said:

@dernman said:

Ya Miles is going to be a player in the Hunger crossover where Galactus goes over to the Ult Universe because of age of Ultron. Combine that with someone at marvel already saying the Spider-Men crossover will be with Dr Ock/Miles are leading people to further believe that will happen. Which will further replace paker because they say fans have already come to accept Miles Morales as a more permanent replacement.

But wouldn't be kind of weird? Instead of a regular smart kind being a hero it would be a kid form an alternate dimension with no family or friends