#1601 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Spidey's better than Marvel in general, so I don't count him in the embargo :P
#1602 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@danhimself: And the dreams where you're winning consist of you as an impossible-level badass?

yeah pretty much...plus lots of hot chick survivors that are all in to me

#1603 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123: Spidey's better than Marvel in general, so I don't count him in the embargo :P

Spidey is what Marvel should aspire to be as a whole. :P

@danhimself said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@danhimself: And the dreams where you're winning consist of you as an impossible-level badass?

yeah pretty much...plus lots of hot chick survivors that are all in to me

Of course.

#1604 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man...what do I do when I have two "book of the week" books?????? I'm so confused....this has never happened!

#1605 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt: >_> But Spidey's universe is the best part of Marvel right now. <_< Doooo ittttttt.....

Dunno, I'd rank Uncanny X-Force, Journey into Mystery and Daredevil as better than ASM right now, but it's a staunch competition.

Really liked this issue, though. Resolved the loose threads quite neatly and had several crowning moments of awesome for multiple characters.
#1606 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt: >_> But Spidey's universe is the best part of Marvel right now. <_< Doooo ittttttt.....

Dunno, I'd rank Uncanny X-Force, Journey into Mystery and Daredevil as better than ASM right now, but it's a staunch competition.

Really liked this issue, though. Resolved the loose threads quite neatly and had several crowning moments of awesome for multiple characters.

I meant ASM and the related books (Venom, Punisher), but yeah. X-force is great. DD is awesome. I haven't read Journey.

#1607 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

I meant ASM and the related books (Venom, Punisher), but yeah. X-force is great. DD is awesome. I haven't read Journey.

I didn't know Frank's book has any further ties to Spidey besides the mafioso Vulture appearing there.

Let me know once you read ASM # 672, though.
#1608 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

I didn't know Frank's book has any further ties to Spidey besides the mafioso Vulture appearing there.

Let me know once you read ASM # 672, though.

Norah Winters is also there.

I'll post how much I love it in here. :P

#1609 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: I like Norah a lot, but she's too much of a goofball for a book like the Punisher.

Sure thing.
#1610 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33913 posts) - - Show Bio

How good is ASM #676? I haven't read it yet because my computer is very slow at the moment and it wont load up :( 

#1611 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

It was different. I'd call it an old school approach to villain team-ups. Interesting fight scenes, some funny one-liners, and it managed to accomplish what it set out to do, serve as a prelude for the upcoming Spidey event.

#1612 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

So....hows Kaine?

#1613 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

So....hows Kaine?

He's getting his own mini-series. He left New York for some undisclosed location, if there is one.

#1614 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33913 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Primmaster64 said:

So....hows Kaine?

He's getting his own mini-series. He left New York for some undisclosed location, if there is one.

New Mexico I think, or it may have been just Mexico, I forget 
#1615 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Primmaster64 said:

So....hows Kaine?

On-going, son.

#1616 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp said:

@Primmaster64 said:

So....hows Kaine?

On-going, son.

*drool*

@spiderbat87: Yeah, don't really know. I'm pretty sure it'll be New Mexico though, at least I hope so. There's enough people for him to do that.

#1617 Posted by laflux (16816 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry but i think that they are many characters which are fitter than her. Spider-woman for example is hot compared to her. And what about Gwen Stacy and she hulk in Walters and hulk form.

#1618 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: @spiderbat87: Kaine will be staying in Houston.

#1619 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn Morph and his all knowing knowledge. He should be flagged and banned for omnipotence.

#1620 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp: @spiderbat87: Kaine will be staying in Houston.

Ok cool. I cant wait for this series 
#1621 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
#1622 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: MODesty doesn't do you any good. Geddit? Modes-- No? Really... It was that bad?

On another note, I should prbably do that, it seems CV isn't doing enough to keep me up to date.

#1623 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Heh. Could have been worse.

Even though I'm only a member here, I check CV, CBR and Newsarama, just in case. CBR has the best interviews.

#1624 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Newsrama eh?

Though this is not the only comic book site you're a member of is it?

Thinks

Actually, forget that. Starting a flame war with a Mod may not be exactly the best Idea... This has died before it even began :P

#1625 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: No flame war, at all. I'm not keeping it hidden.
#1626 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

LOL, I'm just following the interviews at CBR to be up to date. Here's more info about Kaine's series.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=35750

Sounds awesome, I'm glad there using the Assassins Guild they don't get used often enough. I would also love to see a Spider-Man, Venom, Scarlet Spider team-up in the future  
#1627 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

So hows Ends of Earths doing so far?

#1628 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

So hows Ends of Earths doing so far?

It's pretty cool so far. Dan Slott is a great writer

#1629 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

So...How's everything?

#1630 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogerJames said:

Today, all you have every right to live the way you should not convict anyone. That is the big crime,

will lawyers

the fuck is that?

#1631 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: All good.

#1632 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogerJames said:

Today, all you have every right to live the way you should not convict anyone. That is the big crime,

will lawyers

What's that.

#1633 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

@RogerJames said:

will lawyers

the fuck is that?

@TDK_1997 said:

@RogerJames said:

will lawyers

What's that.

Spam post.

#1634 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Any ideas what's next after Ends of Earth for Spidey?

#1635 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjbostick81: Lizard story arc

Hobgoblin story arc

Some big change at #700

#1636 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: With the movie coming out, I figured there would be a lizard story arc. But I've been hoping for a Hobgoblin story since they new one poped up. End of Earth is an amazing story!

#1637 Posted by TheTimShow (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when was Kraven so popular?

#1638 Posted by redsonjustin (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but, what is this forum about?

#1639 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio

reading the old Clone Saga again and I really think that Mark Bagley needs to just stick to drawing Spider-man books....he's got to be one of the best Spider-man artists around

#1640 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@redsonjustin said:

I'm sorry, but, what is this forum about?

Spider-man

#1641 Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesomee

#1642 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of Spider-man... Have somebody noticed how last three issues suddenly became awesome?

#1643 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez: IMO it's the best thing they have with the lizard

#1644 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys! Soon, i'll have the Ends Of Earth arc and i would like to know what did you think about it. No spoilers or anything, just your impression of it! :)

#1645 Edited by Deranged Midget (17718 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: It was a lot better than Spider-Island and was consistently great up until the end which was anti-climatic IMO.

#1646 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Ok, if it was truly better than one of my recent favorite spider-man arcs then that's enough for me. I have to say that i'm not a guy that complaints a lot at all. Something can be very bad for others and i might still like it. So if something is already great for others, i believe it will be really satisfying for me, especially if it's spider-man related! :P

#1647 Posted by Deranged Midget (17718 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: Oh, I'm not saying the end of "Ends of the Earth" is bad perse, just that it was a calm ending in comparison to how high octane the entire event was throughout it's 6 issues. But yes, it's a spectacular event and I enjoyed it more than I did Spider-Island, which is saying a lot.

#1648 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: I see. I would like to see the ending for myself. Maybe it might be anti-climatic but still a good one for the certain event. I'll wait and see. Thanks btw! :)

#1649 Posted by Deranged Midget (17718 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15: No problem! Let me know what you think when you're done.

#1650 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Of course! :)