#1551 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Japan really likes Spiderman   

#1552 Posted by UltraHeroix (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this Spidey will be an adult and can keep his secret identity.

#1553 Posted by Icon (2054 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltraHeroix: Well, one can hope. :]
#1554 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltraHeroix
Maybe this Spidey will be an adult and can keep his secret identity.
I kinda like Ult Spidey as a kid in high school.
#1555 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

is anyone else not too excited about the FF issues recently? before that, i felt like big time was going super well. i dont hate it, it just isnt great. im not having as much fun. what do you guys think?

#1556 Posted by UltraHeroix (154 posts) - - Show Bio
@zombietag:  I agree, it seems to have lost something. Not as edgy or exciting since joining the FF.
#1557 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like it if the new spider man was Miguel O'hara, that would be cool, I just don't want him to be spider man at the expense of Peter dying.  I still don't think he's going to die, but anythings possible in the Ultimate Universe.

#1558 Posted by thesilverbeatle (645 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope ultimate petey doesn't die but i do like the new suit 

#1559 Posted by RalfvdH (648 posts) - - Show Bio

any one seen the previews from Madureira's upcoming run: Avenging Spider-man

Probably you did..... but still wanted to post them   ;)
#1560 Posted by TheIncredibleNightcrawler1999 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

no i actually didnt. that looks cool.

#1561 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so looking forward to this. I loved Madureira's Battle Chasers. Plus Zeb Wells has given us several very decent arcs.

#1562 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool artwork, but Zeb Wells writing means quality will likely be subpar.

#1563 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

i feel like zeb wells does a great job actually. i mean carnage has been good and so was the shed arc. but im sick of marvel/dc giving single characters more and more titles... i dont want to buy 3 or 4 spidey books a month. just one so i can read other stuff too.

#1564 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never found anything Zeb Wells has done besides Shed to be truly memorable. The Carnage mini requires suspense of disbelief at great levels in order to justify the return of an one-dimensional character who has plagued Spider-Man books ever since the (good) storyarc that introduced him. Venom: Dark Origin was flat out disrespectful to Eddie Brock's character, Battlin' Jack Murdock, and Dark Reign: Elektra were both passable, as were Spider-Man/Doc Ock: Year One, and Civil War: Young Avengers/Runaways. I did enjoy Anti-Venom: New Ways to Live, particularly in comparison with some of the afore mentioned series, but Shed is the only time I thought Wells really hit all the right marks to tell a quality story. Granted, I have not read his run on New Mutants so I cannot comment on that, but I can't praise a creator whose only true achievement is a single storyarc.

#1565 Posted by Jake Fury (18157 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really see the need for an Avenging Spider-Man book when Amazing SM is consistently one of the best books going.
#1566 Posted by Joesoef95 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have the final issue of Ultimate Spidey? If you do tell me how he died. Comics come late here in my country.

#1567 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Peter Parker actually dies in #160 

#1568 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

man I hope Stefano Caselli keeps doing the art for Amazing Spider-man....he's quickly becoming my favorite Spider-man artist

#1569 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I'd want to see a bit more of Checchetto. He was great in Daken and DD (the previews for Punisher are spectacular, too), and his Amazing Spider-Man segments were also beautiful. But I agree Caselli is also great.
#1570 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Checchetto is f#cking awesome but honestly, Siqueira did not seem to be doing enough spider-man and his art is so great. 
:)

#1571 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like everyone is getting organic webbing...wonder if Pete will think something's up

#1572 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spider-Island Daily Bugle preview got me really hyped for the event.
It seems pretty goofy at first glance but fun and wild all the same.
Herc with Spider powers?!

#1573 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio
#1574 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3712 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE: I think that almost all / most of Dan Slotts comics seem a little goofy as an idea, but if you read them, they`re guite cool.  
#1575 Posted by cdeoleo (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Island has been awesome so far!

#1576 Posted by SpidermanWins (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else think that Edge of Time will be better than Shattered Dimensions?
#1577 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:
I still haven't played Shattered Dimensions. 
#1578 Posted by SpidermanWins (3980 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

It's worth getting. It's really good but not fantastic. Ultimate Spidey was the weak end in gameplay. Amazing and 2099 never get old though.
#1579 Posted by UltraHeroix (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins: Spider-man noir was my favorite.

#1580 Posted by spiderfan2099 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

@InnerVenom123 said:
@SpidermanWins said:
It's worth getting. It's really good but not fantastic. Ultimate Spidey was the weak end in gameplay. Amazing and 2099 never get old though.

really? my least favourite was 2099. i was absolutely stoked on the other 3 though edge of time is pretty good too i think but it isn't quite as good according to a few reviews, IGN gave it a 4.5 out of 10 compared to an 8/10 for shattered dimensions but some of their reviews aren't all that trustworthy. i liked both of them, they're similar to the old PS1 games which are still great. i hope the Amazing Spider-Man game will be half decent, it's free roam again

#1581 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

WHOA....DON'T TRY TO READ ASM 672 WITHOUT READING ALL THE OTHER TIE-IN'S TODAY!!!!!!

#1582 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I didn't, but I believe people can still get the gist of it. And it ended up being a much better conclusion than I thought it'd be, based on the preview.
#1583 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: I was really really confused for a bit...sometimes I read to many books and I'll forget some stuff so I had to go back and look at past issues cause I couldn't remember Steve getting cured

#1584 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to read it. :)

Also... Agent Venom and Steve Rogers VS The Queen.

I mean.... seriously, when is someone gonna wake me up from this magnificent fanboy wet dream?

#1585 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I would but try to wake you up but the sheets look all wet and sticky and I'm not touching that

#1586 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Good. Because if you woke me up I'd punch you in the face and desperately try to go back to sleep.

#1587 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: understood....that's how I am with zombie dreams where I'm actually winning

#1588 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: As opposed to the zombie dreams where you lose?

#1589 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: yeah those suck...they mostly consist of me running away from zombies and then those f#ckers popping through windows and up through floor boards and me waking up in cold sweats

#1590 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: And the dreams where you're winning consist of you as an impossible-level badass?

#1591 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I have trained myself to be Spider-Man in any dream where I sense a threat. It's awesome. 

#1592 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

I have trained myself to be Spider-Man in any dream where I sense a threat. It's awesome.

.... are you serious? You can lucid dream? DAMMIT. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. FIERY, FIERY JEALOUSY. >:(

How do people even do that? T__T I wish I could do that.

#1593 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

.... are you serious? You can lucid dream? DAMMIT. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. FIERY, FIERY JEALOUSY. >:(

(Pats shoulder) There, there.  

It's awesome =P  

Also, got x108* Combo Multiplier with Batman in AC. Booyah.  

I got x104 with Robin =P
#1594 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

(Pats shoulder) There, there. It's awesome =P Also, got x104 Combo Multiplier with Batman in AC. Booyah.

(Cocks shotgun) How do you lucid dream? -___-

O_O Nice. I like to whore out the taser. Because it's hilarious to watch the thugs spazz out.

#1595 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

(Pats shoulder) There, there. It's awesome =P Also, got x104 Combo Multiplier with Batman in AC. Booyah.

O_O Nice. I like to whore out the taser. Because it's hilarious to watch the thugs spazz out.

Spend 40 nights in a Thogal ritual. But in all honesty, not really sure O_o 

I love using the Batclaw and clotheslining them =P
#1596 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Spend 40 nights in a Thogal ritual. But in all honesty, not really sure O_o I love using the Batclaw and clotheslining them =P

(Tears hair out and tosses away shotgun) >__<

I love doing that, and then leaving a bomb under them, jumping away, and watching them go kabloowey. :3

Also back on topic: Spider-Island Spider-Island Spider-Island.

#1597 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: I might start reading Spidey again now. Which would also mean I'd start reading Venom =P
#1598 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: Yay! I also recommend Rucka's Punisher, which is slightly connected to Spidey.

#1599 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: We'll see, I'm still on a Marvel embargo at the moment =P
#1600 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: >_> But Spidey's universe is the best part of Marvel right now. <_< Doooo ittttttt.....