#1501 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: ...I seee...lol
#1502 Posted by War Killer (20205 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-: You were at the wedding?!?!? O_O

Heck yes she is! :D
#1503 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: No, but I've seen the pictures! We all have! Quesada can't just make a deal with the devil and erase a whole comic from existence! >.<
#1504 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-: you do?
#1505 Edited by War Killer (20205 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-: Hm....this is true. But you got to admit, he's tried pretty hard to, he probably buys copies of that issue and burns them in his basement lol
#1506 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Yeah, but now he also has to scour the internet and delete all the evidence, LOL
#1507 Posted by Jake Fury (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally! My issues for Big Time hath arrived! 

#1508 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
i know there making a Spiderman cartoon for 2011
#1509 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @Morpheus_: Ohhh, was that the one where he went into the future and saw himself get killed by some cops? Could be that Kelly was trying to say that the future he saw on that day only would have happened if he killed Kraven and now he's not going to die like that?  I'd like to see Gargan as not-a-joke too "
Yep, that is what I'm thinking, as well. Fluid writing all around.

@War Killer said:
" @Morpheus_: I love Slott's writing, his Mighty Avengers were epic! Plus Scorpions new suit look awesome as well!!!

Amazing Spider-Man #654
  "

It's funny how Gargan was not much of a threat to Spidey as the Scorpion, and after he got a big upgrade as Venom, he turned into an even greater joke. I have faith in Slott on making him awesome.

I enjoyed his Mighty Avengers, as well.
#1510 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"  Finally! My issues for Big Time hath arrived!  "
Good reading, friend.
#1511 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone played Spidey Shattered Dimensions? 
If yes, did anyone realize that the only reason that Pete and his other versions were still alive because of CIS from his opponents? 
=]

#1512 Posted by Jake Fury (18619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Good reading, friend. "
Top notch work from Slott, I am hooked completely. 
#1513 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Jake Fury said:
Good reading, friend. "
Top notch work from Slott, I am hooked completely.  "
Glad to hear it. Welcome on-board.
#1514 Posted by Jake Fury (18619 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Thanks. May I be the first to start the "Spidey wins with prep arguments for 2011"? LOL 
#1515 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Morpheus_: Thanks. May I be the first to start the "Spidey wins with prep arguments for 2011"? LOL  "
LOL. Let's see how well his plan will work first.
#1516 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" Has anyone played Spidey Shattered Dimensions? If yes, did anyone realize that the only reason that Pete and his other versions were still alive because of CIS from his opponents? =] "
Videogames can't be held to the standards of PIS/WIS/CIS. :p You're supposed to win.
#1517 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" Has anyone played Spidey Shattered Dimensions? If yes, did anyone realize that the only reason that Pete and his other versions were still alive because of CIS from his opponents? =] "
Videogames can't be held to the standards of PIS/WIS/CIS. :p You're supposed to win. "
LOL, I know, that does not mean there is no PIS. 
If Moon Knight can hurt Galactus is because he is supposed to win, but it's still PIS. 
=P
#1518 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
Videogames can't be held to the standards of PIS/WIS/CIS. :p You're supposed to win. "
LOL, I know, that does not mean there is no PIS. If Moon Knight can hurt Galactus is because he is supposed to win, but it's still PIS. =P "
Um, excuse me? Clearly, it's because Moon Knight is an epic badass. :p
#1519 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: lol 

XP
#1520 Posted by War Killer (20205 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"@War Killer: YES! DO IT!!! If you love Spider-man and want to see his life not totally sucking for once, then read Big Time! But I have to say that I don't think Carlie is a great love interest (though her being a CSI girl makes things interesting for ol' secret identity) "
After reading #650, I was warming up to Carlie, especially when her and Pete starting geeking out and Slott made those scenes with them and MJ fantastic!!! ^_^
#1521 Posted by pepperr (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: 

I like Carlie, she's a good character. My only gripe is that I wish they would stop handing over ASM to diff artists. My favorite portrayal of her is Siqueria. Nice body shape, most definitely.
#1522 Posted by DarkSpidey21 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's just me, but I'm still sweet on Black Cat. I mean she helps him fight villians, is uber in love with him, and she's sexy as hell. But, I'm kinda byass.

#1523 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
"@War Killer: YES! DO IT!!! If you love Spider-man and want to see his life not totally sucking for once, then read Big Time! But I have to say that I don't think Carlie is a great love interest (though her being a CSI girl makes things interesting for ol' secret identity) "
After reading #650, I was warming up to Carlie, especially when her and Pete starting geeking out and Slott made those scenes with them and MJ fantastic!!! ^_^ "
I loved that. "How did you compensate for-- SOMETHING OVER MJ'S HEAD."
#1524 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh I thought the final showdown between spider-man and scorpion could have been longer.

#1525 Posted by danhimself (22546 posts) - - Show Bio

man I love Stefano Caselli's art in Amazing Spider-man....I hope he does a lot more work with Marvel

#1526 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I also enjoyed his work in Secret Warriors, his rendition of the Gorgon was excellent. And I agree, he has been stellar throughout this arc.
#1527 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this is the first time I read book with the spider slayer and have to say it is good. Hope to see more of him and mac in the future.

#1528 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
He was rather well known during the 90s due to his appearances in TAS, but his revamp here was quite well done, it really pushed Spider-Man to his limits in order to best him. I agree that I'd want to see more of him in the future.
#1529 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
I remember in the 90's show, hopefully a showdown with doc ock should happen
#1530 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
" @Morpheus_: I remember in the 90's show, hopefully a showdown with doc ock should happen "
I wonder if Ock will get his wish and have his health restored by Iron Man. That should put him back in the game for good.
#1531 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:
I hope that can happen, cause I prefer Doc ock old look compared to his current one.
#1532 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death Certificate said:
" @Morpheus_: I hope that can happen, cause I prefer Doc ock old look compared to his current one. "
Same here.
#1533 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
I have a feeling that the next artist for the next arc, will be Paulo Siqueira. I really love his artwork on spidey and i hope he will be the one. At least the cover was made by him. 
=]
#1534 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: I like his art, too. But I prefer Caselli.
#1535 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: I really loved Caselli's art. But between him and Siqueira, i'll be honest and say that i prefer Paulo.  
=]
#1536 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: I really loved Caselli's art. But between him and Siqueira, i'll be honest and say that i prefer Paulo.  =] "
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
#1537 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_: I really loved Caselli's art. But between him and Siqueira, i'll be honest and say that i prefer Paulo.  =] "
Fully embracing the evil, eh? :P
#1538 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: To each their own my friend. 
=]
#1539 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_
@spidey 15 said:
Fully embracing the evil, eh? :P "
It's actually done for aesthetic purposes; I have no real alignment.

@spidey 15: It was a joke.
#1540 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:    

It was a joke. 

I was sure. 
=P
#1541 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ Which would technically make you a neutral, wouldn't it? :P
#1542 Posted by Prims777 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see what Doc Ock and his new sinister six are up to.

#1543 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Sandman's relationship with his "daughter" sorted out. Is it biological or adopted? The books have been seriously convoluted on this, and it irks the hell out of me (stealing ideas from an awful movie doesn't help that much).

#1544 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Flash might lose it. As for pete, talk about worst nightmare ever.

#1545 Posted by danhimself (22546 posts) - - Show Bio

finally seeing some ramifications for Spider-man not having his Spider Sense anymore and I actually really like the armored suit so I hope he uses if for awhile or at least until he finds a way to get his Spider Sense back

#1546 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am caught up on all things Spider-Man! Yay me!

#1547 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

New Ultimate Spider-Man? Thoughts?
#1548 Posted by Icon (2077 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: I'm really curious as to who will be in the new suit (which I love btw). They're saying this is the first time that there will be a Spider-Man who is not Peter Parker or a clone of him (which isn't entirely true as Miguel O'Hara should count even if he isn't contemporary) and that has me intrigued. 
#1549 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: Ben Reilly?(Clone) I really hope, Ben was cool.
#1550 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icon said:
" @Nobody: I'm really curious as to who will be in the new suit (which I love btw). They're saying this is the first time that there will be a Spider-Man who is not Peter Parker or a clone of him (which isn't entirely true as Miguel O'Hara should count even if he isn't contemporary) and that has me intrigued.  "
That's just a lie, unless they are referring to the the Ultimate Universe only.