#1 Posted by RonSiconolfi (521 posts) - - Show Bio

if you dont like otto as the new spidey- no problem. but do you atleast like the new attire? i for one would like to see peter return- but atleast keep the new threads. i like the new costume i always felt spidey needed to update for modern times- but hey thats just me- so what do you prefer- new or classic?

#2 Edited by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new costume but I definitely disagree with you saying that there was anything wrong with the classic costume and when Peter comes back he'll definitely be going back to his classic suit....he's not going to keep the same suit as Otto and risk future misunderstandings

#3 Edited by RonSiconolfi (521 posts) - - Show Bio

thers nothing wrong with the classic- but it just seems to campy for modern day. remember it started out as an entertainment(spiderman the wrestler) costume. so nowadays mayb he should update it a bit for todays time but for the 60's and 70's it was perfect.

#4 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Superior suit for Otto but I wouldn't want Pete to keep it. Can't beat the red/blue suit

#5 Posted by JetiiMitra (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

There's too much black, the spider is too big and the jury is still out on claws.

#6 Posted by Teerack (6376 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the costume.

#7 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Ok with it. His costume needs some coolification. When he's around other superheroes he seems to often get chided. I know a lot is because of his big mouth, but I'd wince less if his jammies looked cooler

#8 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (628 posts) - - Show Bio

The suit itself is alright except for the extra limbs those always seemed goofy too me as well as the toe claws. However I still prefer the classic red and blue.

#9 Posted by CaptainUzi (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

New, black = better. Everybody loved the symbiote suit. But now it's black with no horrible alien side effects.

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new costume but I definitely disagree with you saying that there was anything wrong with the classic costume and when Peter comes back he'll definitely be going back to his classic suit....he's not going to keep the same suit as Otto and risk future misunderstandings

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11626 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked both. But I prefer the blue/red scheme to the red/black one. If they modified the new suit with the original concept, it'd be awesome.

#12 Edited by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

thers nothing wrong with the classic- but it just seems to campy for modern day. remember it started out as an entertainment(spiderman the wrestler) costume. so nowadays mayb he should update it a bit for todays time but for the 60's and 70's it was perfect.

then you simply don't understand the meaning of "classic"...the reason that people call the Classic Red & Blue "classic" is because it's classic...classic means "judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind."....to simplify it...it's perfect

#13 Posted by Gameitech (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Amazing Spider-Man, and all, but I have to give it up for the Superior Spider-Man costume. I personally like the idea of Spider-Man being more tech-based, and the Superior costume is a turn in the right direction in my opinion.

I feel like when Peter comes back he's going to go back to the good ol' Red and Blue just to avoid confusion between him and Ock. But if anything I'd like to see the Superior Costume stay

#14 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4335 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the current superior outfit. Not too sure about the wrists but otherwise great. I enjoy variations however...

#15 Edited by BloodyNights (181 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the Red & Blue myself, the new one looks alright, just isn't even close to being one of my favorite spidey suits...and besides he shouldn't try to rip off the true Superior Spider's costume colors...dat Scarlet Spider...lol I kid I kid.

#16 Posted by PunyParker (11053 posts) - - Show Bio

Red/blue always.......although the first Superior costume was awesome too.

#17 Edited by RonSiconolfi (521 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Amazing Spider-Man, and all, but I have to give it up for the Superior Spider-Man costume. I personally like the idea of Spider-Man being more tech-based, and the Superior costume is a turn in the right direction in my opinion.

I feel like when Peter comes back he's going to go back to the good ol' Red and Blue just to avoid confusion between him and Ock. But if anything I'd like to see the Superior Costume stay

i agree.

#18 Posted by GeekBait (785 posts) - - Show Bio

The new costume is cool but I prefer the classic one. I see the new costume as a way to distinguish Peter and Otto. Once Peter comes back, he'll switch back to his old design.

#19 Posted by War Killer (20213 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new suit that SpOck is wearing currently, but I feel that once Peter returns he'll go back to his classic red and blue. I really can't see him continuing to wear SpOck's costume. Personally I feel they could easily just give the classic red and blue suit some touches here and there, to "modernize" it so to speak. Unlike many characters, Spidey's classic red and blue has never really needed any changes done to it as the suit looks both realistic and believable.

#20 Posted by Dedonus (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic all the way. The only good thing about the new SpOck costume is that it is easy to spot in Marvel Heroes, so that I can "pretend" to attack SpOCk. :D