Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valdemocnij

I just think....

If will someone make that Spider-Man die in the movie(TASM or any else)... Peoples will maybe expect Morales... but what about hes daughter ? Mayday is hes daughter and she had a same powers like her father... (know that is originally other universe... but...) ... but what about...

Some 25 years later, or less... Normie got the glider... Gabriel come for hes ''legacy''... aftershock start with robbery... Lady Octopus ?

Just... who will you like more to see, after Peter possible death ? Morales or someone of his blood - Mayday... ? I know that i will more love to see Mayday :) What about you ?

No Caption Provided

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darthfury78

How about a daughter whose related to spider-man, but with a different mother. like

daughter of Spider-Man x Black Cat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Daughter of Spider-Man x Black Widow:

No Caption Provided

Daughter of Spider-Man x Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valdemocnij

@darthfury78:

daughter of Spider-Man x Black Cat - whats her name ?

no wait... search in google: Spider-Girl... and you will first find May "Mayday" Parker then Anya Corazon... for all other which you mention, are much harder to find them...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

I demand Spider-Trap.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

As cool as I think it'd be to see a Spider-Girl series I don't think they're going replace Peter in any movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen enough of Morales yet.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78:

daughter of Spider-Man x Black Cat - whats her name ?

no wait... search in google: Spider-Girl... and you will first find May "Mayday" Parker then Anya Corazon... for all other which you mention, are much harder to find them...

Her name is Felicity Hardy Parker!!!! As for the others, most of those Spider-Girl appear in a brief one-shot page. But fill-in the clues and you'll notice the hints. But this Spider-Girl has Felicia's hair color and seductive personality, as well as the fact that she looks like Peter Parker.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Peter ain't gonna die.

@joygirl said:

I demand Spider-Trap.

rofl

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd that Mary Jane in the OP....

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@wolverine08: Google Vera Baby Mary Jane. Sweet god in heaven.....

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pizzaman
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Spider-Trap; Spider-Trap; does spider stuff but is cute while he does it; is he a boy?; or a girl?; he's a boy,; he's just a trap.; Look out! Here comesa Spider-Trap.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pizzaman

@joygirl: then you ma'am are an even greater hero! High Five!

No Caption Provided
angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

ultimate jessica is kinda one.

and why does it seems that peter will only have daughters? he only has sons in creepy dreams (like in house of M).

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: we know Joy, we know. Don't be offended. Vera can and should be enjoyed by everyone. It'd be a crime to keep her to oneself.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78: that's just an older May from that Avengers arc....their is a Felicity Hardy in the MC2 universe but she's Flash and Felicia's daughter. Don't make things up dude

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt:

... i found that is Felicity Hardy... Flash and Felicia's daughter, but i really dont read that comics... to can say same like you... anyway thanks to clear that thing in my head :P

...and for the truth... if you know... please tell me.. who the hell is that girl from first pictures, to who darthfury78
say that is Felicity - because by comic vine.. it look that she is not Felicity !

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt:

... i found that is Felicity Hardy... Flash and Felicia's daughter, but i really dont read that comics... to can say same like you... anyway thanks to clear that thing in my head :P

...and for the truth... if you know... please tell me.. who the hell is that girl from first pictures, to who say that is Felicity - because by comic vine.. it look that she is not Felicity !

darthfury78

well her images are in Mayday's gallery so we can only assume that shes an older May/Spider-Girl.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valdemocnij said:

@avenging_x_bolt:

...and for the truth... if you know... please tell me.. who the hell is that girl from first pictures, to who say that is Felicity - because by comic vine.. it look that she is not Felicity !

darthfury78

well her images are in Mayday's gallery so we can only assume that shes an older May/Spider-Girl.

No. That version of Spider-Girl is not Mayday Parker; rather she's the daughter of Spider-Man x Black Cat from a different time. The older version of Mayday is the Earth-X version of Venom, who is in the pages of the Uncanny Avengers. For once, I would like to see other versions of Spider-Girl who is related to Peter Parker but not Mary Jane. I feel that the version of Spider-Girl that I talked about are not Mayday Parker. I used Felicity Hardy Parker to distinguish her from her MC2 version as her real name was never given, and she was killed off allegedly .

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@darthfury78:

you have no actual proof to that it's Felicia's daughter nor do you know what her actual name is just as I have no proof that it's an alternate May. You have every right to hope what you hope but please don't give out info without proof. From now on if someone asks either of us who she is, she's just an unnamed Spider-Girl,

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Valdemocnij