#52  Edited By Spideysense44

If Black Cat thinks your good in the sack you must be

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

I cant believe this thread is getting a second page.....

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Cat in the sack can get as many pages as anything.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black Cat said that Daredevil was better than Spider-Man.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Cat and Mystique

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Cat said I am better.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PunyParker

@darthfury78 said:

Really?...where?

Post a scan.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78 said:

Really?...where?

Post a scan.

Thank you for not asking me to prove it....I think it was just pillow talk.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider11211: Yeah,she never said it,though.....Pete is her sweetheart!.....(i'm a romantic douche....)

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By darthfury78

@spider11211: Yeah,she never said it,though.....Pete is her sweetheart!.....(i'm a romantic douche....)

No Caption Provided

It makes no sense to keep Black Cat in Spider-Man's world when Daredevil is her equal. At least she's interested in Matt rather than Peter Parker, whose now DEAD. And as long as Dr. Ock is Spider-Man, we might as well see Felicia as DD next great love interest. What's past is past. Marvel keep rehashing the same ole Black Cat and Spider-Man to death. That's why no one else can see her expand outside of his world. It sucks that no one at Marvel is interested in placing the Black Widow and Spider-Woman to Spider-Man's line-up of allies in his book. Maybe that would help for the Black Cat to finally move on to Daredevil's world, as well as teaming up with Hawkeye.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

No Caption Provided

It makes no sense to keep Black Cat in Spider-Man's world when Daredevil is her equal. At least she's interested in Matt rather than Peter Parker, whose now DEAD. And as long as Dr. Ock is Spider-Man, we might as well see Felicia as DD next great love interest. What's past is past. Marvel keep rehashing the same ole Black Cat and Spider-Man to death. That's why no one else can see her expand outside of his world. It sucks that no one at Marvel is interested in placing the Black Widow and Spider-Woman to Spider-Man's line-up of allies in his book. Maybe that would help for the Black Cat to finally move on to Daredevil's world, as well as teaming up with Hawkeye.

Then why has she slept with everyone except my dog,in the last 7-8 yrs......really.....they made her,y'know.....kind of a whore...

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78 said:

@punyparker said:

No Caption Provided

Then why has she slept with everyone except my dog,in the last 7-8 yrs......really.....they made her,y'know.....kind of a whore...

Ask your dog again...the answer may shock you.