• 55 results
#1 Posted by BenReally (6 posts) - - Show Bio

And if so who?

#2 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@benreally: All the people that know peteys secret usually end up hurt so....only people i dislike really :/

#3 Edited by w0nd (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

they end up hurt for stupid reasons. Example he didn't tell aunt may he was spiderman in fear she would be hurt. Years later she found out, their relationship got stronger because now she knew why he was always late, missing, not showing up to important things and she told off J.J. The reason she got hurt? because he freaking unmasked himself.

His fault not hers. I would tell my mother I was spider-man and anyone else on that level of importance who thought I was a horrible human being for missing important points of their lives.

#4 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd tell my close friends and significant other , as for villains coming after them ... i have spider-man's abilities and my mindset so... i would not have villains pestering me for long . :)

#5 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

i'd tell my close friends and significant other , as for villains coming after them ... i have spider-man's abilities and my mindset so... i would not have villains pestering me for long . :)

Lol, this. ^

#6 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

No, you can't trust anybody. They'll squeal eventually.

#7 Edited by batmannflash (6221 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll tell people who are special to me that I can trust

#8 Posted by dbatdog (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, so I can be famous and have Emma Stone was my wife

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6183 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd tell my friends and my dad. Not my mom she'd never let me save anyone lol,

#10 Posted by GeekBait (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog: No, Emma's mine. You can have Kirsten.

But I probably would only tell one or two of my close friends. Maybe not even them because I imagine it'd be hard for them to keep that secret.

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13176 posts) - - Show Bio

@geekbait said:

@dbatdog: No, Emma's mine. You can have Kirsten.

But I probably would only tell one or two of my close friends. Maybe not even them because I imagine it'd be hard for them to keep that secret.

F^&% Damn.......alight, if you have Emma, then i call Bryce Dallas Howard......

#12 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

No one. At least not in my present life.
Maybe if I had a long time girlfriend I was gonna marry or something I'd tell her.

#13 Edited by GeekBait (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Fair enough. Now we need to find someone who gets Sally Field.

#14 Posted by BenReally (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I would so use it as a pickup line in the club and when no one's looking do some backflips or stick to a wall to prove it and if they tell anyone and I get confronted about it - just deny it. Its not like you're Beast where you're walking around all Blue and furry. You can just deny having Spider powers and you'll be as normal as the next person true?

#15 Edited by LimboBot (118 posts) - - Show Bio

nah

people can't be trusted, they are A-holes.

#16 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I would so use it as a pickup line in the club and when no one's looking do some backflips or stick to a wall to prove it and if they tell anyone and I get confronted about it - just deny it. Its not like you're Beast where you're walking around all Blue and furry. You can just deny having Spider powers and you'll be as normal as the next person true?

If a villain doesn't buy your story then your family is screwed.

#17 Posted by PunyParker (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

To my crush.....like yesterday!

#18 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

I would tell my wife so I can web her up for some kink.

#19 Posted by angelalfonso (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Nop, and I don’t think I would become a super hero either

#20 Edited by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

No, if i told anyone im sure that in a matter of moments all the US army is going after me.

#21 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

I would tell my crush that's it. I don't trust anybody. I would try to keep it a secret. Who cares about the villains, we all know what could happen and we have to be extra careful. The only thing I need to worry about is my girlfriend being thrown off a bridge.

#22 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to tell a wife I suppose if you get married. only fair if there's a chance of storking her up with a mutant baby. Plus I'm not sure I'd become a superhero. Would the goverment actually not hunt you down for a little experimentation? I haven't given much thought to how to make a mint on spidey's powers aside from crime which is risky, or go into sports.

#23 Posted by JetiiMitra (8635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to really trust the person, and believe that not telling them puts them in more danger than telling them. My answer is, probably.

#24 Posted by PunyParker (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

I would tell my crush that's it. I don't trust anybody. I would try to keep it a secret. Who cares about the villains, we all know what could happen and we have to be extra careful. The only thing I need to worry about is my girlfriend being thrown off a bridge.

"Nothing says Goblin than a dead blonde!"

-Phil Urich.

#25 Posted by PunyParker (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

No, if i told anyone im sure that in a matter of moments all the US army is going after me.

They have satellite cameras....they would have followed Spider-Man and seen where you go to sleep.Find the resident's owner.And book you up.

I wanted to maintain the "magic" but you brought up the "authorities" topic. :)

#26 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by PunyParker (11020 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by The Stegman (24435 posts) - - Show Bio

No, with great power comes great secrecy.

#29 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

No and mostly for the exact same reasons that heroes do it in the first place. Perhaps somewhere down the line to only those closest to me, but only a select few.

#30 Edited by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: But you already are Spider-Man! =O I deducted your identity a long time ago. 0.0 Unless if you became Superman after that. Then I dunno who's Spider-Man. o-o

#31 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

You would have to in order to function...it always confused me when heroes say that they can't tell their loved ones for fear of what would happen if their villains found out their identity because it doesn't matter if they know or not...if a villain finds out your identity then they're going to go after them whether they know or not

#32 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

No one, I'd be too busy using it to get money, would this count as cheating on Ninja Warrior?

#33 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: But you already are Spider-Man! =O I deducted your identity a long time ago. 0.0 Unless if you became Superman after that. Then I dunno who's Spider-Man. o-o

SHHHH! It's our little secret ya dig? ;)

#34 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#35 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Lucky bastard. Though the girl in currently going after is blonde. Hope I don't get spider powers and a goblin comes round.

@joshmightbe: lol probably be cheating.

#36 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Then I definitely keep that to myself until after I cash that half million $ check.

#37 Edited by The Stegman (24435 posts) - - Show Bio

You would have to in order to function...it always confused me when heroes say that they can't tell their loved ones for fear of what would happen if their villains found out their identity because it doesn't matter if they know or not...if a villain finds out your identity then they're going to go after them whether they know or not

I don't think they keep the secret from loved ones because villains my find out. They keep their secrets from the PUBLIC in case villains find out, they don't tell loved ones so the loved ones don't stay up all night worrying if some super villain has killed them.

#38 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

SHHHH! It's our little secret ya dig? ;)

=D I'll keep it hushed up as long as the raccoons can help! 0.0

#39 Posted by PaperDemon (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Im not fighting crimes im just swinging from buildings so don't mind me. :)

#40 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24930 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#41 Edited by PunyParker (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

@punyparker: Lucky bastard. Though the girl in currently going after is blonde. Hope I don't get spider powers and a goblin comes round.

@joshmightbe: lol probably be cheating.

Get those Spider powers,and then you worry about HOW MANY of those blondes you'll get......if you catch my drift...

#42 Posted by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd tell all of you guys.

#43 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:

They have satellite cameras....they would have followed Spider-Man and seen where you go to sleep.Find the resident's owner.And book you up.

This was what I was worried about.

If I were him, I would go into an alley way or a more secluded area every time I dress into the costume or change into my civilian clothes.

#44 Edited by PunyParker (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker said:

@perethorn said:

This was what I was worried about.

If I were him, I would go into an alley way or a more secluded area every time I dress into the costume or change into my civilian clothes.

Of cource.....it's the real world,if a so called "superhero" would have shown up,they would've been watching you like hell.

#45 Edited by DwightSpitz (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah! "B*tch! I'm Spiderman, gimme yo' number"

#46 Posted by Darkseid011 (109 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man is not strong enough to stand up to the American government. Unless I have Superman's powers, or powers of the equivalent magnitude, I'd just be an amazing athlete, severely holding back all the time to make it look good. Like, play in the NBA for 12 years amassing maybe 4 titles with 3 Finals MVPs and a few League MVPs for good measure, retire into the Hall of Fame, and be good for the rest of my life. And no one, I mean NO ONE would know I was super-powered; they'd all think I was just blessed with great talent.

#48 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be like iron man and tell the world and give out my address...

#49 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

no and then i would go on to rob every prick in politics, expose dirt on everyone and burn all politics to the ground in every country. in a venom costume of course.

#50 Edited by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

No one.