#1 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Could I have the answer and links to all of them please?

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14452 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Tree (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, there's the symbiotes page, it lists them all, although some exist outside of continuity,

#4 Posted by luke_kerridge (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheers guys, I thought it would list it on the symbiotes page but obviously didn't look very hard. Cheers

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (12688 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Squirrelz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Yes, he is a fusion of Mr. Negative and Venom so he is inherently a symbiote and superhuman

#7 Edited by Squirrelz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997: also Toxin and Hybrid #HybridRocks

#8 Posted by tupiaz (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Yes, he is a fusion of Mr. Negative and Venom so he is inherently a symbiote and superhuman

Well on the other hand anti-venom is "just" leftovers by venom combine with Marti Li's healing. The other symbiote was created by the original venom left spores (I believe they way called cant remember) different places. So there seems to be a difference between the two.

#9 Edited by animehunter (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

A new character, that goes by Mania, will be introduced in Venom #40 & #41, out September 2013

Andi
There's evidence "for now" that points to it being one of his students "Andi"
#10 Edited by PaperDemon (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen to it.

#11 Posted by Dernman (14615 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many.

#12 Posted by w0nd (2737 posts) - - Show Bio

most of the symbiotes were killed, but as soon as they were killed off new ones came about anyway so it really doesnt matter, lol

the only ones to date are venom, toxin, scorn and the new one coming out.

If baffles me as to why Venom, flash a soldier didn't kill carnage, but in his own comic he is perfectly fine killing "monsters" that have done far less then take over a town and slaughter everyone in it

#13 Edited by Darkseid011 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

alot