• 63 results
#51 Edited by waezi2 (6834 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by waezi2 (6834 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the Spider-man game for Playstation.

Also introduced me to Venom.

#54 Edited by Bokkie (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Mid 80"s when my dad bought me my first Spider-man comic (dutch translated). Got more into the "original" ones when I started to make some money :)

#55 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3712 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by warlock360 (28043 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by allenluo94 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

On the movie.

#58 Posted by PaperDemon (601 posts) - - Show Bio

90s Spiderman Cartoon. The Venom saga. :D

#59 Posted by kbrackie (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue #55

#60 Posted by batmannflash (6189 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. Spidey, Batman, and Superman were just heroes everyone already knew. But I really got into him when his movie came out, with MaGuire.

#61 Edited by SoA (4695 posts) - - Show Bio

my godmother gave me a stack of comics whenever i saw her, some x-men (first class vs sauron ) captain america (vs the punisher) and spider-man teaming up with DareDevil , a reprint of spidey meeting the fantastic four, and another of spidey being held by a bunch of his victims. innocent bystanders who were harmed in some way through spidey's actions (also first exp with venom)

#62 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

90's Cartoon for me

#63 Edited by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

The Animated series from the 90's.

#64 Posted by jcolesamuels (20 posts) - - Show Bio

i had cleaned out my dads old boxes when i was like 6. my dad sat me down and introduced me to each of the heroes he grew up with. and than a few months later he gave me my very first comic. it was spider-man can't remember the issue. but i have it in a plastic container not because of rarity because it was my first comic ever. i grew up with the 90's cartoons. my dad had mostly x-men bats and supes. but he only let me read the ones where no one was specifically hurt. well except super-mans death