Cosmic Spiderman

Bluejay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A couple of questions on Cosmic Spiderman

Is he the strongest Spiderman incarnation as of late?

How powerful is he Feat Wise?What if issues can be taken into account.

Can he defeat an avg Green Lantern Corps member

AmazingGamer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AmazingGamer91

If you're talking about Spider-Man with the Uni-Power (AKA Captain Universe Spidey) then yes. Copying and pasting this from the Marvel Wiki, his new powers include:

• Matter Control/Manipulation and Reconfiguration / Energy Emission and Absorption: Spider-Man has complete control of the four fundamental forces of the universe, reaching nearly any effect he desires. As a result, the Spider-Man can rearrange matter to create other configurations and can even transmute elements. Spider-Man can channel beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to destroy planets. Additional abilities include erecting force fields, phasing through solid matter, accelerating the evolution of lifeforms on a planet-wide scale seeing the past by peeling back the layers of time, time travel, cast illusions, trans dimensional travel, manipulation and discharging of any form of energy or radiation, bestowing limited cosmic powers to others, reading minds and influencing human emotion and sensation. Spider-Man also possesses the ability to suppress the powers of other mutants/beings making them temporarily or permanently out of use to them. He can heal living beings even if they are near-death. He cannot, however, raise the dead.
  • God-like Strength: Cosmic Spider-Man possesses almost limitless superhuman strength, though the exact magnitude remains vague. He can lift (press) far in excess of 100 tons effortlessly and can also use the Uni-Power to increase his strength to incalculable levels.
  • Unlimited Invulnerability: Spider-Man's"skin" after gaining the Uni-Power was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. In fact, his entire body was made highly resistant to injury and he is thus invulnerable to almost all types of physical harm. Spider-Man can easily withstand the crushing pressures of a black hole. He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and can withstand plunges into stars and even supernovas unharmed. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace.
  • God-like Stamina: Spider-Man's highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, nor body stress, or even sweat, granting him inexhaustible physical stamina, which allows him to fight other beings for prolonged periods of time before tiring, that is if he even gets tired.
  • Hyperspace Travel: By exceeding 99% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), Spider-Man can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light[1].
  • Cosmic Senses: Spider-Man has certain cosmic-energy enhanced perceptions which enable him through concentration to become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world. These abilities allow him far-ranging vision (in space he can see people clearly over a light year away), the ability to see sub-atomic particles, superhuman hearing, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of pure forms of energy and discern their natures.
  • Cosmic Self-Sustenance: Spider-Man does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All in addition to his standard Spider-Man powers. And yes, he can beat the crap out of a Green Lantern Corp. member (in my opinion, of course). Included are a couple of panels where Spidey punches Hulk into orbit. Sorry I couldn't get any specific issue numbers (I'm too lazy :D )

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt Ghost Spider a close second in power?

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel: Not even close

Why not? I heard that Ghost rider had the power to beat World war HULK. If that version of Spidey had that kind of power in conjunction with his own then I would think that's pretty godlike.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel:

the more powerful are:

1.- spiderman beyonder

2.- uni-power spider man

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Must be his strongest version

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelalfonso: So does that make Ghost Spider his 3rd most powerful form?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@segamarvel:

Ghost rider never actually tackled WWH. They sort of faced off and then Ghost Rider left.

Anyway, where can I read about this Cosmic Spiderman. A Spiderman who could beat Superman is an interesting character indeed!

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@segamarvel:

Ghost rider never actually tackled WWH. They sort of faced off and then Ghost Rider left.

Anyway, where can I read about this Cosmic Spiderman. A Spiderman who could beat Superman is an interesting character indeed!

Yeah I heard this Spider-man could turn his webs into ADAMANTIUM!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel:

Adamantium webs, would love to see Superman try and get out of those!!

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@segamarvel:

Adamantium webs, would love to see Superman try and get out of those!!

Kryptonite webs is also an option.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bezza

@segamarvel:

Ouch!!

..and I am sure on the battle threads, Superman fanboys would say "Superman stomps" in a battle with cosmic Spidey!

FallsUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

@bluejay3: Well some of his feats include defeating Magneto, Doctor Doom, The Hulk and the Tri-Sentinel, things most versions of Spider-Man wouldn't even dream of doing, so I'd say that this is his best incarnation.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay3: nah beyonder spiderman is the most powerful version to date

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can he beat Superman?

jdtrollsten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you really need to bump a 2 year old thread?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Strong as Superman,but not above him

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

@emmanuelalake: since you bring it up

Loading Video...

Random, but that font is already cool plus worked well with the blue...
I dig it. lol

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ursaber

@ursaber: Strong as Superman,but not above him

Depends who you like. Superman can defeat and kill Cosmic Spider Man and Cosmic Spider Man can defeat and kill Superman. Spider Man once transmuted his webs into adamantium. He can transmute his webs or any form of matter into Green Kryptonite or Gold Kryptonite (which takes away a Kryptonians powers). Superman can get unlimited power from stars, Cosmic Spider Man has unlimited power from the Uni Power force.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AbstractRaze

Really disgusting character, losing all its originality because a tiny part of Spiderman's fanbase wants him at the very top, please... a little more and give him Galactus's spaceship, just a forced situation like happened with Superman Prime a product from a lot of baby crying.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ursaber: Meh,boi am I glad RYV Spidey is just our good ol Spidey!

It may be a cool concept but RYV Spidey is as of right the definitve version for me imo. Im pbviously just ignorig the current ASM Spidey. Tsk. Wannabe Stark

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto said:

@ursaber: Meh,boi am I glad RYV Spidey is just our good ol Spidey!

It may be a cool concept but RYV Spidey is as of right the definitve version for me imo. Im pbviously just ignorig the current ASM Spidey. Tsk. Wannabe Stark

OK. Don't see what RYV has to do with me just showcasing this video of Cosmic Spidey to a user who asked how powerful he was fits into this but, okay. Yeah, RYV is good, love it, a dream come true. Did you know the last issue did not make the top 100.

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: How does Superman get unlimited powers from star(not sun)??

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By emmanuelalake
ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmanuelalake: A star IS a sun. Our sun is also technically a sar except its way closer.

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By emmanuelalake

This should actually be a stalemate since they are both kind of having unlimited powers

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should actually be a stalemate since they are both kind of having unlimited powers

If Spider Man can decapitate or transmute kryptonite he can win easily. If Superman goes full power at the beginning he wins easily. Depends on the circumstances of the bout.

emmanuelalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Spiderman can transmute kryptonite??

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite spider-man is the strongest form of spider-man

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite spider-man is the strongest form of spider-man

Cosmic Spider-Man vs Dark Phoenix

Cosmic Spider-Man x Captain Marvel vs Galactus

Cosmic Spider-Man x Dr. Minerva vs The Beyonder

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creating stories where Cosmic Spider-Man would be useful. Get a writer like Chris Claremont, Brian Reed, or Jim Starlin to write the character. That would be a winning combination...