Ben Reilly can never make a return sorry :(

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hers why -in revelations he was turned into a pile of mush. coming up with a legit reason to have him return is impossible. they prob should have left story off where ben's body was missing after spidey and green goblin fight or atleast not turning into dust. then a return is possible. but at the time ben was hated(as spideys replacement not as scarlet spider) and killed marvels sales- so i guess marvel decided to have him totally wiped out leaving no possible way of a return. sorry

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's always a chance someone could right him back in

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ronsiconolfi: Ben Reilly was a perfect clone...he never should have turned into that pile of mush anyway...the popular theory is that at some point he was captured by Osborn and replaced with a flawed clone with Ben's memories

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By angelalfonso
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are gonna look so stupid when he eventually does come back.

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RonSiconolfi

@ronsiconolfi: Ben Reilly was a perfect clone...he never should have turned into that pile of mush anyway...the popular theory is that at some point he was captured by Osborn and replaced with a flawed clone with Ben's memories

that would be interesting. this was a huge mistake by marvel. i mean it was ahuge mistake to make ben the real spiderman- but they could have brought peter back proving he was always the real spiderman without having killed off ben. they should have kept ben and becoming once again the scarlet spider yrs later down the road. i pretty sure marvel realizes they made the wrong decision

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are gonna look so stupid when he eventually does come back.

well thers suppose 2b a superior scarlet spider(since marvel is obsessed with this superior idea) and if kaines story is over then the new new scarlet spider better be ben reilly- if ben doesnt comeback then he's never comin back at all. but like i said if they can find some way to bring him back from a pile of mush- go 4 it

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sigh rest in peace English language. I liked the character but at least it's one thing in comics that's permanent. There is not much of that going on these days.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if ben turned to the pile of mush why in Thors name has Kaine been able to ressurect what now 3 times over? I'd like to believe ben is captured by someone out there and its just a matter of time before we see the original amazing along side 2 Scarlet Spiders !

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 SC  Moderator

Eh? A few comic characters have been cremated, had their ashes scattered at sea and still been revived =p

Some have been molecularly dispersed across cosmos and still returned.

Some have had intimate relations with Wolverine and still live the next day (albeit they needed emotional and mental help but still)

Pile of mush ain't that big a restriction. ^__^

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

Eh? A few comic characters have been cremated, had their ashes scattered at sea and still been revived =p

Some have been molecularly dispersed across cosmos and still returned.

Some have had intimate relations with Wolverine and still live the next day (albeit they needed emotional and mental help but still)

Pile of mush ain't that big a restriction. ^__^

Lol!

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrgreenlantern:

Yea, tree sounds about right:

1. - When he was in secret lab before he return to New York

2. - When he was kill by the Kraven family