New 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 3 Preview Shows Inhumans and the Secret Warriors

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

We've been eagerly awaiting the return of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. With the end of the second season, we officially had Inhumans integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We also got a tease at the introduction of the Secret Warriors onto the show.

With a new mission and possible direction, we've been wondering exactly what we can expect this season. Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg introduce this preview clip, via Yahoo TV, to give us an idea what's coming.

Are you ready for more Inhumans? Are you ready for the Secret Warriors? Did you notice Skye/Daisy Johnson's new costume? Did you see Lash? There's still a lot of questions we were left with at the end of Season 2 not shown here.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns to ABC on Tuesday, September 29 at 9/8c.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Oh whip

AMajorDoubter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISY!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Arm gauntlets and a full 'SHIELD' suit.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else think they just saw Blackheart?

Hollygrove20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@westy206 said:

Anyone else think they just saw Blackheart?

Either that or Porcupine.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FearTheLiving

I'm a little worried Lash may be a bit out of their budget range and come off looking ridiculous. I'll try and remain optimistic though and hope he'll come out looking bad ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I'm a little worried Lash may be a bit out of their budget range and come off looking ridiculous. I'll try and remain optimistic though and hope he'll come out looking bad ass.

Exactly what i thought.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Lash could be a interresting enemy for them as physical challange and as being their enemy.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Daisy looks amazing though. Her new uniform is awesome!!!

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Cloakx14

Daisy looks hot !

iSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Daisy looks amazing though. Her new uniform is awesome!!!

Hollygrove20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Yeah i knew it was Lash, but i've been playing MUA 1 almost non stop. So that was my initial reaction split second reaction

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yahooooo!!!

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did we just catch a glimpse of Inferno in that NuHuman that Daisy saved?

Don't mind me, just wishful thinking...

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Sweet!

MannyCabrales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: well.. that guy is a Colombian actor... and Inferno is the only Colombian inhuman i know... hope it´s him

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great teaser

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and May???

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Decept-O
Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Just saw the ad during the Alabama game. Looks pretty good. Excited to our the season to start.

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lash comes of like akuma from street fighter. i wouldn't be surprised if he buses out a raging demon annihilating the shield team

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks great but right now I'm mostly interested in finding out what happened to Jemma

LVDBot1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that is indeed Hellfire, the question is are they gonna go with him being a descendant of Carter Slade or are they gonna do their own backstory for him. Hoping they go for the former.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gmanfromheck

@gregalicious: In a report from the beginning of August, Elizabeth Henstridge said, “She’s definitely changed by the experience, and what’s happened to her is going to impact the season — kind of as a theme or something like that. I didn’t think that they’d go that far with it, honestly. I thought, ‘Shes probably just inside the rock. Stuck.’ But all my ideas are quite boring. [The writers’] imaginations are much better than mine. It will be interesting to see if her views on Inhumans have changed at all,” Henstridge allows, “and how that alters her relationships with the other people. It’s going to be a really great thing for me to sink my teeth into!”

That makes me wonder if she's going to somehow be changed. The last line mentioning "sinking her teeth" into the role made me wonder if she was going to have giant fangs or something. I doubt they'd do that but she also said she didn't think the writers would "go that far" with what happened.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By d9000

There's a lot to look forward to this Fall.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks really good.

StarBrand1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By StarBrand1

Comicvine poops on arrow, yet thinks this is amazing. You guys literally kill me. They both look kickass. Everyone on this site is so impressionable its sickening. None of you think for yourselves.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@g_man said:

@gregalicious: In a report from the beginning of August, Elizabeth Henstridge said, “She’s definitely changed by the experience, and what’s happened to her is going to impact the season — kind of as a theme or something like that. I didn’t think that they’d go that far with it, honestly. I thought, ‘Shes probably just inside the rock. Stuck.’ But all my ideas are quite boring. [The writers’] imaginations are much better than mine. It will be interesting to see if her views on Inhumans have changed at all,” Henstridge allows, “and how that alters her relationships with the other people. It’s going to be a really great thing for me to sink my teeth into!”

That makes me wonder if she's going to somehow be changed. The last line mentioning "sinking her teeth" into the role made me wonder if she was going to have giant fangs or something. I doubt they'd do that but she also said she didn't think the writers would "go that far" with what happened.

I love this idea, if she is changed into something weird, hopefully that would change her minds on In Humans.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: it'd be interesting but could be too much if everyone starts changing. I'm also curious how the stone could be a threat to Inhumans. Unless it gives powers to regular humans that could turn on them or something.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@g_man said:

@lukehero: it'd be interesting but could be too much if everyone starts changing. I'm also curious how the stone could be a threat to Inhumans. Unless it gives powers to regular humans that could turn on them or something.

Well not if she is gonna turn into what I think she is. I think she is gonna become a Inhuman killing monster at first. Wasn't that rock thingy supposed to be some sort of anti Inhuman weapon?

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes. From that look, Lash doesn't look so good. Hopefully, he looks better in the light. Skye, on the other hand, looks great :D

Siul_CR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm barely on Season 1, I bought it on Blu Ray a week ago, I didn't want to get into it because of all the mixed reviews the first season got, but I won't listen to random people no longer, I loved the show since the first moment I saw it, all the characters are brilliant, the references the plot, everything about this show is so cool! Specially Coulson...I want to catch up fast so looks like I won't be hitting the gym or doing anything at all after work today! BTW, do you guys have a run to recommend on the inhumans, anything I read about it them was on Fantastic Four and they are certainly so interesting characters, please advise :)