gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

YES! been waiting for this interview, always really really happy when a new writer gets into comics, who knows what he could end up writing some day. Plus he just seems like a really nice and down to earth guy, which is always good to have in comics.

Super excited for this series, I have been saying forever DC should do an MK series. I wish it wasn't only digital, but I am just too happy to care. I'm probably going to buy it weekly, and buy the omnibus.

Mortal Kombat's mythos is so much richer then a video game series (especially a fighting game) has any right to be, that it only makes sense to expand. Glad DC and NetherRealm Studios are working together on this, hopefully one day we can get an MK animated movie.

P.S. Koolaid Man for MKX!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Really looking forward to this. It's great to hear he did a lot of research and collaborated a good deal with the NR.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

MORTAL KOMBAT!

I was already super excited for this book already but just seeing Shawn talk about it made me even more excited. I wish January would GET OVER HERE!

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@mchotcakes said:

MORTAL KOMBAT!

I was already super excited for this book already but just seeing Shawn talk about it made me even more excited. I wish January would GET OVER HERE!

^This X100

Get Over Here!

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By SynCig

I've been a big Mortal Kombat fan for a long time. This book sounds like a blast. Really looking forward to it. My favorite characters are definitely Scorpion and Quan Chi. It is pretty obvious Scorpion will be heavily featured but I hope to see a lot of Quan Chi as well.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sucks that it's just digital, but this is awesome. Mortal Kombat has been one of my favorite video game series ever since I was a kid. I'm supper excited for this. I really want to know how Ermac is going to be now that Shao Kahn is dead.

I kind of hope he becomes good like he did in the previous timeline.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@thecomedian_: "Digital First." That means it'll go to print soon after and trades after that, like INJUSTICE.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sucks that it's just digital, but this is awesome. Mortal Kombat has been one of my favorite video game series ever since I was a kid. I'm supper excited for this. I really want to know how Ermac is going to be now that Shao Kahn is dead.

I kind of hope he becomes good like he did in the previous timeline.

Yeah big ermac fan myself, he probably will be good or neutral. I don't see him being evil, no reason to plus the way MK 9 ended once he was freed from Kahn's magic, King Jerrod was shown to clam the rest of the edenian souls within Ermac, Jerrod is good so I'm sure Ermac will be totally different, not evil.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Can't wait for this!