Wolverine and the X-Men: The Scarlet Witch

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vindellavon

Best portrayal ever. Evolution's was OK, but I like this one better.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Everyone does, she was gross in evo

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vindellavon

I didn't think she was gross, but then again that's just me. I thought they over did the insanity complex of it all, true, but whatever humanity that was left in the girl was enough. Plus, the one-side fling with Toad was too cute.  I mean really, after pulling out Rictor and giving him Dominic's powers and a new name; you can't really expect it all to be anywhere near canon or even normal at that.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pixelized

I just couldn't get passed her, "i'm an angry lesbian" look. In WATXM she was deliciously feminine and quite beautiful... and her reasoning for letting Wolverine nearly drown was a good one, i felt she was done justice. Evo felt like they were doing whatever they wanted simply because they could.

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vindellavon

Angry lesbian look? I just thought she looked freaky, that's all. Well, they could have done the same on Watxm, but I think with the crap their pulling with Wolvrine right now, they couldn't really afford screwing up any other characters. Not only is Wanda more feminine in terms of her character, she's actually got a good story arc for her to follow. Plus, they gave her plausible romance. She's not a joke here like she was in Evo.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pixelized

Nocturne is the child of Her and Nightcrawler

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Lifeguard85

All the characters have been done much better in Wolverine and the X-men, Im very surprised tbh, but I actually love the series lol

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pixelized

except Dazzler ]=

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vindellavon

Dazzler and Psylocke both. I wasn't expecting much from Ali, since she was only cameo-ing. But Besty? Not amused, but I did laugh when Emma did a number on her. As for Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch, that's about the only consistent pairing on Wolverine and the X-Men.
Darkerangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Darkerangel

(my very first post ^.^) I'm really sorry to get very much off topic here dealing with Scarlet Witch, but I cannot STAND how they are portraying Rogue. No Ms. Marvel powers....AGAIN! I don't know what they hell they were doing (writers) dealing with the Phoenix. Still today being 2009 the 90's cartoon still holds up. At least in my eyes. I'm sure that show (remind ya, I was very young then so I'm not complete sure) probably had its ups and downs too, but looking back now it had the most connection with the comic than evo and watx. 

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vindellavon
@Darkerangel said:
"(my very first post ^.^) I'm really sorry to get very much off topic here dealing with Scarlet Witch, but I cannot STAND how they are portraying Rogue. No Ms. Marvel powers....AGAIN! I don't know what they hell they were doing (writers) dealing with the Phoenix. Still today being 2009 the 90's cartoon still holds up. At least in my eyes. I'm sure that show (remind ya, I was very young then so I'm not complete sure) probably had its ups and downs too, but looking back now it had the most connection with the comic than evo and watx.  "

No one really likes Rogue-incarnates anymore, except the original in the comics. I guess the guys doing the reduxes can't seem to get passed the struggling belle complex and move on the the headstrong X-Woman.
kamionero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By kamionero

I hate Goth/Grumpy Rogue! I like the superstrong farmer's daughter Rogue from the 90's!!!

and I agree on Wanda from Wolv and the X-men being WAAAY better than evolution wanda. At least they got the look right. 
However, to this day, i dont think her powers have been correctly captured in any cartoons. in the 90's she had green energy waves and an energy whip!!! (?!?!? anyone remember that? hahaha), in evolution they where just absurd, and in WATXM they are not even explained and they actually look awfull... I hate that red mist effect.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By info nation

Yeah, her power is pretty much to "make stuff happen", it might have been better if they just said she could use magic better than anybody else in the whole MARVEL universe, EVEN Dr. Strange...

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By cracks

I was quite impressed with Scarlet Witch's appearance in Wolverine and the X-Men. 

arcane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@vindellavon: I didn't really care for her in evo I mean her first real appearance not counting the avengers cartoon which I was surprised they didn't do with her in the new ones but in evo she was so angery all the time out of all the evos I think they did her the worst