inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

To celebrate the home entertainment release of the X-Men: Days of Future Past Rogue Cut Blu-ray on July 14th, fans and VIP guests will be treated to an advance screening of the never-before-seen extended version of the film, including more action, more excitement…and more Rogue!

The film will be shown simultaneously on four screens, and super-fans at Comic-Con will have the opportunity to gain two VIP (guaranteed) access tickets to the screening by purchasing the X-Men: Days of Future Past Rogue Cut Blu-ray through one of these locations:

The Fox booths on the Comic-con show floor (Booth #s 4229)

The Nerd HQ/IGN Lounge (Children’s Museum)

*Additional seating will be available to fans on a first-come, first-served basis

Beyond the two VIP tickets for the special screening, fans that purchase the Rogue Cut early on Blu-ray and DVD during Comic-Con will also score a limited edition lithograph, celebrating 15 years of the X-Men franchise. Rogue Cut will contain nearly 90 minutes of extra features including deleted scenes, featurettes and gag reels, sure to engage the most ardent enthusiast. This entire package of content will be available at MSRP $19.99 and is a must-have for every X-Men fan.

WHERE

Reading Cinema – Gaslamp District

701 5th Avenue

San Diego, CA 92101

WHEN

Saturday, July 11th @ 8:00 p.m.

ABOUT X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST ROGUE CUT

With a never-before-seen, alternate cut of the film—plus nearly 90 minutes of all-new, immersive special features, the X-Men: Days of Future Past Rogue Cut takes you deeper into the X-Men universe than ever before. Rogue makes her return as the all-star characters from the original X-Men film trilogy join forces with their younger selves and unite to battle armies of murderous Sentinel robots who are hunting down mutants and humans alike!

Use #RogueCut and follow @FoxHomeEnt / @XMenMovies on Twitter throughout the convention for updates and additional news.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Does anybody know if Redbox will be getting the DOFP rouge cut?

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

I don't get it. So much hype going around for the "rogue cut" but just how much different is it?

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I don't get it. So much hype going around for the "rogue cut" but just how much different is it?

I heard it changes the whole movie.

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. I could care less. They've been dragging this hype on forever.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I bet she will be in it for like 15 minutes tops.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood the hype for this. DoFP has bigger mistakes.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"Rogue Cut" better mean the whole movie is just about Rogue and no one else and not just two scenes that she was in that were cut out of the theatrical release.

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unless the "Rogue Cut" turns Wolverine: Days of Xavier and Magneto's Past into an ACTUAL X-MEN MOVIE

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

OUTBREAK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe we don't get to see our favorite XMEN die multiple times... Poor iceman & colossus