The Simpsons and M·A·C Cosmetic at San Diego Comic-Con 2014 -- One Day Only

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

The Simpsons and M·A·C Cosmetic are joining forces. Soon you will be able to purchase Simpsons-inspired cosmetics. For those eager to get their hands on this, you'll be able to get them early, for one day, during San Diego Comic-Con 2014.

No Caption Provided

M·A·C Cosmetics recently announced their collaboration with THE SIMPSONS and their Marge Simpson-inspired collection. The collection will be available in stores everywhere on September 4 (and online at www.maccosmetics.com on August 28) but will be sold exclusively for ONE DAY ONLY during San Diego’s Comic-Con on Saturday, July 26 at the M·A·CCosmetics Gaslamp store located at 234 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92191. Fans are invited to visit the store for this one day only opportunity to purchase the collection and also receive a Marge makeover from the ten piece collection that includes nail stickers ($16.50), eye shadows ($44), lipglasses ($16.50), and lashes ($18.50).

Of her favorite pieces in the collection, Marge says, "They’re all so great, but I must say that Lisa’s Spikes really works well with my skin tone and of course, Beehive Blue complements my hair perfectly."

I obviously don't use M·A·C Cosmetics myself but I do know of their quality. This is something you won't be able to get forever so don't delay.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

My fiance uses MAC. She loves it, but the people that work at their stores are utter pieces of crap. The rudest folks I've ever met.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@inferiorego: How many stores have you been to? Maybe it's just the one?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 inferiorego  Staff

@g_man said:

Four in my area and one in Vegas. I have never had a good experience there.

dotwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 inferiorego  Staff

well when you try on the products yourself @inferiorego....

Who are they to judge! I need to see if the makeup goes on smooth!

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By mak13131313
pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#8 pikahyper  Moderator

@g_man said:

Four in my area and one in Vegas. I have never had a good experience there.

He's right they are terrible people, I've been in over a dozen in a few states and they are all horrible people, I worked outside of one at a mall kiosk for about six months and I'd see a woman come out of the store at least once a week crying cause of things the staff had said or done and they'd all just laugh about it. Same goes for stores like Sephora, Saks and Nordstroms, people working at upscale places tend to get corrupted if they aren't already douches.