inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Get ready for a spectacular Saturday night at Comic-Con 2014, courtesy of Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and DC Entertainment (DCE). For the first time ever at SDCC, WBTV and DCE will present a three-hour special event on Saturday night, July 26, designed specifically for DC Comics fans and featuring some of DC Comics’ greatest characters. Kicking off the exclusive evening is the world premiere public screening of the highly anticipated new drama series Gotham (the only screening of Gothamat this year’s Comic-Con), followed by a screening of the complete pilot of new action-drama The Flash, and exclusive video presentations from returning hit Arrow and new thriller Constantine. Cast members and producers from all four shows will make special appearances throughout the night.

• Gotham World Premiere: For the first time ever, DC Comics fans will enter the dangerous and compelling world of Gotham with a screening of the pilot episode, followed by an appearance by the cast and producers.
  • The Flash Pilot Screening: Following a full-length screening of The Flash pilot, cast and producers will stop running long enough to take the stage.
  • Constantine Exclusive Footage: The enigmatic John Constantine makes his television debut at Comic-Con with footage from the upcoming series, and fans will be treated to a visit from the cast and creative team.
  • Arrow Season Three:Arrow returns to Comic-Con with never-before-seen teaser footage from the upcoming third season followed by cast and producers taking on fans’ most pointed questions.

More information about this as it develops.

WilliamYates8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Might as well just show the Constantine pilot too, since its out. Only one not out yet is Gotham and that could change before SDCC.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

DC are doing good on the TV front that's for sure.

ips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ips

they may as well just show the flash. everyone's seen it by now. (and it's great).

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DC are doing good on the TV front that's for sure.

Don't forget video games.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

The first comic book series I've been able to get into since lois and Clark has been Shield, can't say I'm to fussed with the Gotham one but the Flash certainly looks worth a look.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

The first comic book series I've been able to get into since lois and Clark has been Shield, can't say I'm to fussed with the Gotham one but the Flash certainly looks worth a look.

The Flash pilot was great.

Falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash pilot was everything I could have asked for, AND THEN SOME. We're talking at least Arrow S2 levels of quality here. I couldn't contain my excitement watching it and can't wait for it to get underway. I'm going to buy some Flash books next time I get paid to get hype.

Constantine was okay? I guess? Watching it directly after Flash probably didn't help, since that's coming from an established tv universe and a group of people that have learned a lot from Arrow. Constantine definitely felt like a pilot. But things were set up nicely and my fingers are crossed that it's great and does well.

I have almost zero hope for Gotham, but I'll end up watching it anyway.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Shows that I'm looking forward for.

Arrow Season 3.

Two seasons were great. Shoot me another arrow and I can't wait for it.

Flash

The pre-Flash was awesome to watch in the two episodes of Arrow Season 2. But the mystery behind his mother's death that we already know, is bit early too tell. I guess there are other viewers who are not comic book readers, doesn't know who did it. So I'm fine with that.

Shows that I'm not looking forward for.

Constantine

There are reasons why I'm not looking forward to this. You'll see why. There's an article regarding the smoking issue. It's other things as well. Not just smoking. I doubt that this show will contain adult content compared to the comics.

http://screenrant.com/constantine-tv-show-no-smoking/

Shows that I might be looking forward to but I'll give it a chance once the first season is over and a second season is announced.

Gotham

Being a Batman fan, I really wanted to watch this show. But it's FOX. You know how it is, right? But who knows, I'll be surprised when I find that the episode reviews are good and they announced there's going to be a second season.

BillyFamine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm going to watch all of them. I mean, why not, it's free entertainment, if you have TV and reception just tune in and give them all shots.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

I'm just gonna wait for all this on Amazon. Cheap-ass parents got rid of the cable.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#11  Edited By The Impersonator

I'm just gonna wait for all this on Amazon. Cheap-ass parents got rid of the cable.

No Caption Provided

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all- how are people saying they've seen pilots for the Flash and other series? I thought they were supposed to debut next TV season, meaning they wouldn't be out yet.

Next, Arrow and the Flash are on CW, of course. Gotham is on Fox and Constantine is on NBC, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, aren't there supposed to be like almost a dozen other DC Comics-inspired TV shows in addition to these. Are those ones, not airing until Fall 2015, or what? I don't remember what they were anyway. But what networks are they on?

Lastly, I heard that the Flash will air in the 8:00 PM Tuesday timeslot. Is this still the official word? Has it been confirmed that Arrow will remain in its 8:00 PM Wednesday timeslot? If it's moving, when to? And have timeslots been announced for these other shows. And what week will these shows' seasons start? If Arrow follows the pattern it has been (seeing as season one debuted on October 10 2012 and season two debuted on October 9 2013) it would debut this year on October 8. But of course they may deviate from the pattern. I will further speculate that The Flash will probably debut the same week as the season of Arrow. But has anybody heard any official word on the starting dates for any of these? And if so, when is it?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

First of all- how are people saying they've seen pilots for the Flash and other series? I thought they were supposed to debut next TV season, meaning they wouldn't be out yet.

Its leaked online

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gotham and others more like Batman and Others is what they wanted to call it but could not since Batman is not in the show.

Flash and Constantine where both amazing DC are killing it on the small screen.

riosishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By riosishere

The Flash was a pretty good pilot. He is not one of my favorites but the show definitely looks good. Constantine doesn't look like my type of show but I will definitely give it a shot. It's already online as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@kilowog52: Flash and Constantine were leaked online.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the Constintine trailer, but the Hulu teaser with them focusing on Catwoman, riddler & the other chick, & their eyes ending with Gordon/Bullock, TBH show looked kinda dumb.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20