Posted by homaire1 (50 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

#1 Posted by DrellAssassin (336 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my favorite booth at the con, it was nice to see that Cap premium format finally since I have him pre-ordered already.

#2 Posted by longbowhunter (7327 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Sentinel was my favorite.

#3 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Just too much awesome. I can't afford any of them. Even if someone offered to buy me one, I don't think I could decide which one.

#4 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3527 posts) - - Show Bio

I got my picture taken with that Delorean last year.

#5 Posted by BigL (322 posts) - - Show Bio

These are all great but some of my favorites were the Michael Keaton Batman, Hellraiser, Robocop, Winter Soldier, & Marty McFly. Great stuff

#6 Posted by 1kingkeynen (3 posts) - - Show Bio

i like bat man

#7 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Plinth or pedestal are the words/items your looking for to display anyone of the larger pieces.

love there stuff hate the prices.

#8 Posted by WheatStalker (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe, too funny. Thanks for validating my choice of comics and figures over having children. Poopy diapers ohmigosh no thanks.

Yeah the sixth-scale is where it's at. Will be waiting patiently for female Thor in that size.

#9 Posted by Cyborg6971 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a ton of POOP what are you feeding your kids G?

#10 Posted by Fallingcliffs (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

I love them all but have to say my favorite was the Reeve statue and Back to the Future.

#11 Posted by JoeC_Mommy (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, @cyborg697, if you haveta spend $1,000+ on diapers in a month, you should consult your pediatrician.

When I was pregnant, I read that the average family spends about $2,000 on diapers before the child is potty-trained. Because of that, I decided to use cloth diapers. And Joe wore them until he was potty-trained.

We were gluttons for punishment.

#13 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really cool that a company is making these, even though I'm not able to afford them. They make a lot of good stuff and their booth was pretty fun to go through. Its almost like a con edition of "buy me this" happening right before my eyes.

#14 Posted by S3kShun62 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldn't have watched this. There is too much that I added to my wish list from this video. There work continues to amaze me, but recently I've found myself looking more towards Hot Toys for the sixth scale figures.