Posted by homaire1 (50 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Posted by DrellAssassin (237 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my favorite booth at the con, it was nice to see that Cap premium format finally since I have him pre-ordered already.

#2 Posted by longbowhunter (7105 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Sentinel was my favorite.

#3 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Just too much awesome. I can't afford any of them. Even if someone offered to buy me one, I don't think I could decide which one.

#4 Posted by AmazingWebHead (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

I got my picture taken with that Delorean last year.

#5 Posted by BigL (285 posts) - - Show Bio

These are all great but some of my favorites were the Michael Keaton Batman, Hellraiser, Robocop, Winter Soldier, & Marty McFly. Great stuff

#6 Posted by 1kingkeynen (3 posts) - - Show Bio

i like bat man

#7 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1333 posts) - - Show Bio

Plinth or pedestal are the words/items your looking for to display anyone of the larger pieces.

love there stuff hate the prices.

#8 Posted by WheatStalker (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe, too funny. Thanks for validating my choice of comics and figures over having children. Poopy diapers ohmigosh no thanks.

Yeah the sixth-scale is where it's at. Will be waiting patiently for female Thor in that size.

#9 Posted by Cyborg6971 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a ton of POOP what are you feeding your kids G?

#10 Posted by Fallingcliffs (881 posts) - - Show Bio

I love them all but have to say my favorite was the Reeve statue and Back to the Future.

#11 Posted by JoeC_Mommy (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, @cyborg697, if you haveta spend $1,000+ on diapers in a month, you should consult your pediatrician.

When I was pregnant, I read that the average family spends about $2,000 on diapers before the child is potty-trained. Because of that, I decided to use cloth diapers. And Joe wore them until he was potty-trained.

We were gluttons for punishment.

#13 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Its really cool that a company is making these, even though I'm not able to afford them. They make a lot of good stuff and their booth was pretty fun to go through. Its almost like a con edition of "buy me this" happening right before my eyes.

#14 Posted by S3kShun62 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldn't have watched this. There is too much that I added to my wish list from this video. There work continues to amaze me, but recently I've found myself looking more towards Hot Toys for the sixth scale figures.