Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

L.A: Morning

A camera crew and a reporter are at the scene where a pyromaniac mutant is threatening the population. While the foreground is overtaken by the thundering of destruction product of the blasting from the mutant. “Ladies and gentlemen this is Susan Fernandez, on scene. The meta human has not yet been identified and has no made any kind of demands, at all, or have given any sort of explanation for his behavior. Like an animal he is just in a rampage of destruction. There’s been no sign of heroes in the area as we’ve been informed that its not the only threat in L.A, but it is surely the most ferocious. The meta is completely covered in flames and its been shooting fireballs at several buildings including the children’s hospital.”

A blast of flames then crashes not far near the reporter shattering a wall and making her squeal in fear as she looks all around trying to keep safe, when all the sudden a E.O racer pod whooshes through the street hovering at high speed before it crashes against the pyromaniac meta human destroyer. “Is that what I think it is?” Gasped in amazement the reporter as she witness the arrival of a elite order racer pod to the scene.  “Ladies and gentlemen I believe our cries for help have been finally answered!” screamed of joy the reporter as her smile was inevitable. While the pyromaniac was holding himself on the nose of the racer, Breaker realizing the mutant’s power were heating up the racer craft and damaging its systems. “Masccia!” (Sil word: F*cker!) Growled the elite in rage as the steel from the ship was turning red-hot and the systems were discharging smoke. Breaker finding no other choice he lets out a steaming sigh and reach on the Racer control panel and activated the self-destruct sequence. “Time to die- Masccia.” mumbled Breaker before activating the eject button. The sil elite is then dropped out of the jet as the Racer keeps flying upwards and explodes along with the pyromaniac. “YES! YES!” rejoiced the reporter as a wave of cheers from the civilians witnessing the event roared all over the streets gracing their hero by chanting his name over and over.

The elite after finishing the enemy he activates his communicator to report the status of the pyromaniac phenomenon. “Breaker, here, things are now under control. I’ll be back in the Dauntless soon, and head back to base. Over.” The elite after concluding his message he takes a last look around on the area. “Isn’t this place suppose to be under the protection of those heroes from the west?” Wondered the sil elite. “Breaker! Breaker! Over here!” The exited reporter was trying to get a word from the “Hero.” But Breaker had other things in mind. The elite hovered down to the side of the news lady who seemed to blush under the presence of the soldier. He pushed the lady to the side and grabs the camera by the lens pointing it straight to his face before letting out a clear message to the west side heroes. “This is a message to whomever is in charge on the protection of this sector, Los Angeles, California and the west side. I have in my system that there is a special team monitoring this area but today they seemed useless against this threat. Where were you? Who knows? Here is the message: Either you do your job, or declare yourselves useless and let us take care of it for you. Breaker out.” The elite then pushes the camera man aside and after bursting in flames he dives off and heads into the heavens heading toward the Dauntless vessel.  

Eterna island: Present nighttime:

After another full day of Patrolling the earth, the sil elite was getting ready to call it a night. He climbed to the top of his tower where he slept at night as he favored the outdoors and the natural temperature of the nighttime. This also served his ability to absorbed ambient energy a lot better than staying inside the Eterna mother ship. Reaching the top the elite finally arrived at his room, as always, he goes right across the room through the open door to the balcony to lean on the ledge and gaze upon the heavens admiring the night sky and the beautiful view of the Eterna beach in the distance. Letting out a sighing relief the elite then reach behind his neck and disarm his helmet before taking it off his head to feel the breeze crawling on his face. These nighttime therapies to him were like a reward from nature after a full day of fighting enemies and stress, it was heaven to finally be able to relax and breathe.. But sometimes in the life of heroes whenever things feel too good is because they are.. Nothing ever goes as planned…

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

WAL Tower, evening.
Strolling into the living room as the sound of his sandals meeting the metal floor echoed, The Wanderer noted as he looked out the massive window panels over the city how it was surprisingly quiet.  You'd think Cly or the Uchiha twins would be here, apparently not.  Not giving it a lot of further thought, he jumped down in the black leather couch opposite to the plasma TV, stretching out and attempting to relax.  Dressed in civilian clothes, jeans, and a black t-shirt with the red Kryptonian S-shield, he eyed the remote control (inconveniently lying on a table just out of his reach) for a moment before telekinetically summoning it to his left hand.  Switching on the TV screen almost instinctively, a news channel was the first thing to come up.  It showed how a fire wielding menace had been taken down by a new guy in town, clad in what looked to be a high tech armor and a golden helmet.  Can't be Tiwaz again can it?  Nah...the armor's conveniently similar but totally different in manners. 

Wando was just about to rise up from the couch and leave, maybe even go to sleep, but then he heard the rest.  [This is a message to whomever is in charge on the protection of this sector, Los Angeles, California and the west side.  I have in my system that there is a special team monitoring this area but today they seemed useless against this threat.  Where were you?  Who knows?  Here is the message:  Either you do your job, or declare yourselves useless and let us take care of it for you.  Breaker out.]  Turning off the TV, Hadrian's eyes hardened a bit.  Breaker.  Diplomacy's not something he ever heard of, that's for sure.  What Breaker had said was partially justified in that nobody else had been there though, and Wando was fully aware of that.  Can't be everywhere at once.  Had I known this would've happened, I'd try to be a bit faster, but what I was doing was just as important, if not even more. 

Planet Arzac, two hours earlier.
As the coral sunlight was reflected from the thin katana-like blade, swung through the air at The Scion, the black-cothed assassin appeared somewhat stressed, and not without reason.  Having conjoured up just sufficiently enough psionic energy, Hadrian barely managed to stop the sword in its motion with a hand gesture.  For an on-looker, the assassination target a.k.a. the Emperor of Arzac for instance, it might have looked like an easy thing to do.  That was merely a facade though, something that the glowy-eyed Human/Xantroan hybrid had gotten better at holding up lately.  << Enough! >> he projected, and briefly strengthened the flow of telekinetic energy against the would-be-murderer, sending the man flying backwards towards the terrace's metal wall.  A thud was heard as the swordsman slammed into the wall, and then the floor.  Sensing his thoughts, Izaac felt somewhat bad for him, having failed the mission and was slowly losing consciousness.

The orange sun in the horizon shined dimly as the gray-clad Emperor interrupted Hadrian's thoughts.  < You have my gratitude for the save.   But I have to ask, why?   You're a Xantroan, surely your views would collide with mine.   In fact, some might even call me a tyrant, as evidenced by the assassination attempt. >  The black-beared head of state displayed no fear, only confusion - which was apparent to the Wanderer, so he decided to answer in an equally fearless manner.  << You're right.  I don't like your rule, ONE BIT!  But a vision I saw earlier, prompted me to prevent your death, as you'll be needed in events to come.  Other option?  Interstellar war, billions of casualties. >>  The Arzacian ruler expressed some subtle regret of having lost a potential ally, but didn't appear to ponder very far on the subject.  < I see.  I should also point out, that if this..ASSASSIN, stays here, he'll be executed.  But if YOU take him away from here, I suppose there's nothing I could do about it, could I?  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have dutiesto attend to. >  As the emperor turned around and walked through the open gate of the stronghold's terrace, Wando paid no further attention to him and instead walked towards the passed out assassin, grabbing his wrist and having both of them fade away in a flash of sapphire light.  I hope I can find a decent place for him to live on a Xantroan world.

A couple of hours later, Midnight, above Atlantic.
This better be the right place, was Hadrian's rather bitter thoughts as he soared a few meters above sea level; wearing a black uniform with white and blue decorations that he had just recently adopted - the same costume he'd been using on Arzac, earlier that day.  Can't believe I'm doing this, maybe it'd been better if I had just proven this guy wrong by just being around all the time, GOD FORBID all attempts to act precautious by looking into the future and averting potential disasters.  But nooooo...I just HAVE to research on possible locations this Breaker might be at, just so I can try explaining my absence to someone who prolly wouldn't even give a damn...yeah, that's not stalkish or redundant at all.  Yes.  Perfectly sane and sensible.  Go me.  As Izaac rolled his eyes in mid-flight, he could spot that where the moon's aquatic reflection used to be a second ago, was now covered by an opaque object, possibly the island or construct he was looking for.  On the other hand, if I don't do this now, I'll prolly regret it later.  Narrowing one eye, turning red for a second as he scanned the area for immediate thoughts or emotions, confirmed his suspicions.  Sigh, not easy being me.  Alright...those are sapient life forms, that's for sure...wildly different from average people on the street...still exactly what I'm looking for.  Trying to find a memory matching what he saw on TV earlier was surprisingly easy, even considering that the mind in particular was obviously far different from anything native to Earth.  That should be Breaker on that tower's balcony, his mind pattern is clearly alien, and his newest long-term memories match the news I saw on TV as perfectly as possible...  Flying in closer while trying to be as stealthy and quiet as possible, he hovered down with his feet not touching the floor.  Right..if a fight should break out, it should be on my terms...here might not be a good place.  Trying to take the opportunity of transporting them both away and still making sure the element of surprise was still on his side, The Shaman's eyes started to glow sapphire blue as his limited ability to manipulate time and space activated; not about to even let the alien warrior reach his helmet.  As he visualized the beaches of Hawaii, both Hadrian and Breaker were engulfed in the same azure field of energy, effectively fading away from Eterna. 

Nā Pali coast, Kaua'i
The sun shining brightly over the group of Isles known as Hawaii, the two soon-to-be-opponents appeared out of a blue energy field that dissipated rather quickly.  They were standing on a rocky platform, covered in green vegetation.  The breeze sweeping past them was soft, the temperature/moist level was pleasant and the view over the blue waves of the sea was most magnificent.  Having been prepared for some kind of resistance, Izaac put up a wide, ephemeral shield of psionic force between the two, not wanting to risk severe injury before his message had been heard.  >> Don't be alarmed, << he projected in a sharp yet not hostile tone.  >> You're not in any immediate danger.  Just wanna talk, for now.  Listening?  Great.  I'm somewhat offended, here.  Despite Los Angeles being my..usual base of operations, I had other, more important matters to attend to.  And I can assure you, so did the rest of my team.  We can't be everywhere at once.  While I appreciate you helping out in the city, I hate it when people tell me how to do my job, especially when I did exactly what I should have been doing at the time.  Just because we're not always in your line of sight, doesn't mean we should be.  Something for you to think about.  Now, if you have anything to say, say it NOW. >>  His force shield wouldn't hold for long, but he hoped it wouldn't be necessary. 
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaker's balcony:

The elite as he was admiring the night sky he then stood straight and placed his helmet on the ledge of the balcony. Yawning as hit had been a long day the elite proceeds to stretch his arms wide as he inhaled the pure air that surrounded the dark island. “I guess I should call it a night.” Said the elite to himself, but as it was already said before “Nothing ever goes as planned.”  

The elite, as he tries to reach his helmet, he is suddenly teleported to a different location in an instant. From total darkness to a island where the sun shined brighter than ever, the day was at its prime in the day. “What in Setron’s name is going on here?“ Wondered the elite warrior. Breaker then swiftly assumes battle position while he quickly grabbing his weapon, a silver mace with a crown of small blades pointing upward. 

Nā Pali coast, Kaua'i

The elite leader had a look around him shifting his eyes just to see nothing but green plains and the sea in the horizon after a long fall down. “Teleportation?” He said to himself, when all the sudden the elite sharply turns and finally spots the cause. Not far from him was a man wearing a decorated black, white and blue uniform. The elite narrowed his eyes as he glares at the being before him.

>> Don't be alarmed, <<

The message was picked by Breaker’s mind. From his stable narrow glare, the elite’s eyes suddenly widen when he realized he had left behind his helmet at Eterna. The man then continues with his telepathic message.

>> You're not in any immediate danger.  Just wanna talk, for now. Listening? Great.  I'm somewhat offended, here.  Despite Los Angeles being my.. usual base of operations, I had other, more important matters to attend to.  And I can assure you, so did the rest of my team.  We can't be everywhere at once.  While I appreciate you helping out in the city, I hate it when people tell me how to do my job, especially when I did exactly what I should have been doing at the time.  Just because we're not always in your line of sight, doesn't mean we should be.  Something for you to think about.  Now, if you have anything to say, say it NOW. >>

But while the human was in form being was speaking telepathically, Breaker was actually scanning his location and checking which weapons he had on his belt and which were left behind. The elite then notice that the telepath had already ceased communicating. The short tempered elite then lift his sight and looks at the meta before him  “Now that I.. (Unwillingly) have listen to your excuses for the lack of discipline and sense of duty of you little western family. I want you to listen to what I have to say.”  The elite then tightens his grip on his mace as he slowly takes a few steps forward. He lift his right hand lifting only his pointing finger and began lecturing the hero. “One, Kidnapping is a very serious offense, here and in any world out there, is punishable.” The elite steps even closer to the enemy as he lift a second finger before he continuing. “Two, the use of psychic abilities on another being is very rude and as well punishable by sil law.” The elite then began picking up speed as his steps became longer, faster, as he already seek to attack the man. “And three, keep your thoughts to yourself!”  The speeding Breaker when reaching good distance he leaped on  the air and sent a thrust with his silver polished mace headed toward the man’s face. But before the attack could reach the man, The mace collided hard against a hidden surface sending out a strong loud thundering from the collision force. The attack was stopped in mid strike by the presence of what appeared to be a force field, blind to the naked eye.

After landing from the attack, the sil then claws forward reaching to see if the barrier remains as he lets his opinion be known to his enemy. “All this time you were hidden behind a barrier.. Coward.”  Breaker then took a few steps back as he continues to mock the hero. “I see that hiding is the best skill in you little group.” The elite then saw to tear through the barrier as he fist forward with his left arm aiming at the man. With thoughts of destruction running through his head, he  proceeds to summon his energy which are gathered in form of yellow rays revolting around his fist before they are blasted out in a potent nova bolt, point-blank, at his target. The powerful attack travel at tremendous velocity seeking for a more powerful impact as it was made to break through the barrier and catch his opponent’s upper body within the blast of thermal power.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Standing on top of the cliff-like rock platform under the merciless rays of Sol, the one thing that separated the two soon-to-be-opponents was an invisible force shield.  " Now that I.. (Unwillingly) have listen to your excuses for the lack of discipline and sense of duty of you little western family.--"  The Wanderer's eyebrows arched in frustration as he struggled to maintain the shield in its place, receiving the urge to propel it directly at the Elite.  "-- I want you to listen to what I have to say."  At this point, Hadrian's expression started to grow more deadpan, as the Sil stepped towards him, gripping his mace-like weapon in the process.  Should have known reasoning would be pointless.  Being pointed at the armored man walking forward, the Scion listened reluctantly, while still focusing on maintaining the shield's structure.  "One, kidnapping is a very serious offense, here and in any world out there, is punishableTwo, the use of psychic abilities of another being is very rude and as well punishable by Sil law."  As Breaker's steps became faster and longer, Wando cut off their eye contact, disturbed by his reactions, though still aware of the nearing threat.  "And three, keep your thoughts to yourself!"  Flawlessly sensing the approaching alien aiming to smash the Wanderer's head off, he turned back his head to the Elite in determination, irises and wadjet [cryptic symbol circling one of his eyes] shining in azure.  Don't think so.  Like lightning attempting to pierce a solid hill, the sonic boom erupting roared in a most deafening manner, but the field merely sparked as the mace was disconnected from it.  Wando's facial features softened a bit in relief as his head stopped roaring from the ear drum-shattering thunder, as the Elite landed on the ground and seemed to analyze the fading shield.  As to be expected, Hadrian's anger began to turn into worry, as the quickly dissipating shield had just narrowly held back the massive blast.

"All this time you were hidden behind a barrier--Considering the option, it was the obvious thing to do.  Doubtful if I could make another shield to withstand the same force.  "...CowardI see that hiding is the best skill in you little group."  The insult took Wando aback, very abrubtly.  HUH?  He's trying to smash my head away, and then he calls me a coward for having the NERVE to use, God forbid, a SHIELD?  As the Sil sought to tear through the vague traces of the barrier with what seemed to be an energy blast according to the inner signals in his head, Izaac continued his line of thoughts while trying to generate another defense.  Stretching out his left palm towards Breaker, he initiated his ability to wield fire by igniting a hint of a flame running over his arm, although its sole purpose (for the moment) was the degree of immunity it would give him.  Gawd, how DARE I have the audacity to take precautions against short-tempered lunatics...  As golden energy circled around Breaker's armor-clad (?) fist, the sharp signal indicating danger went off the charts, distressing him as there was no way his fire immunity alone would be enough.  TOOFASTTOOFASTTOOFAST...!!!  The nova bolt roared in the atmosphere and reached its target, Hadrian's upper body, in no time.  As the thermal energy tore his clothes and skin due to sheer pressure, he was propelled backwards, painfully slamming into the rocky surface with the sun almost blinding him.  Ow..ow..ow!! was the only thing on his mind as he struggled to rise up and face the Elite.  His visible skin had been slightly scorched for the most parts, where he didn't have cuts and bruises.  His shirt had also been somewhat scorched and left sleeve had been completely torn off, exposing his Indigo Lantern Tribe tattoo on his shoulder.  Damn...that was hardly going easy on me.  Hadrian's heart was not pounding faster than ever, but enough for him to notice the difference.  Still, he wouldn't let fear conquer him.

Arrogantly, Izaac looked with red-tinted irises into the Sil's eye.  >> Wow.  And you called me a coward...just because I had dared shielding myself, when it's obvious that you're carrying around on insane amounts of power, to not mention having a reputation of having a short temper.  Well, I guess I am a coward then.  But better being a coward, than an absolute moron. <<  His irises were now starting to glow, in blue.  >> And another thing? <<  With immediate effect, Hadrian faded away from in a blue flash of tachyon energy.  >> Sense of duty is MEANINGLESS IF YOU CAN'T PRIORITIZE! <<, he exclaimed in a silent shout, hovering about 7 meters directly above Breaker and eclipsing the sun.  With a moment of inner focus, shining spheres of amber blaze appeared, held in both palms of his hands.  With a swift spinning motion, the flames were directed towards Breaker and the ground around him in the form of massive flares of intense light and heat.  Dropping to the ground with ease, Hadrian made a hand gesture intending to propel the Elite away, through the force of a shockwave.  Looking towards the last known location of his opponent, he spoke again.  >> My 'duty' is hardly limited to Los Angeles.  ANY sentient life that is threatened, is equal before me! <<  Even though it's not always true, I don't have time to go into detail...he thought, as Hadrian's heart and lungs were racing, and ears ringing. 

Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standing on top of a mountain covered with a green blanket of plain grass. The sea at the horizon and from clear sky the flamed star above the heavens shining its rays down upon the two fighters. After the attack the elite seeks to process the damage cause by his bolts to his opponent. One thing was for sure, the barrier was no longer a liability.

Regardless of Breaker not having his helmet to scan his enemy and find the damage caused. The bolt of raw power had hit its mark, but the enemy had a hidden card up his sleeve. Breaker’s eyes identified a symbol on his opponent. Indigo Lantern. Thought the elite. This challenge may be far more interesting than I thought. Said the elite to himself. Going back on hunter’s mode the elite stands its ready as he lay eyes on his glaring enemy. The voice of the hero from the Legend team roams once again in his head.

>> Wow.  And you called me a coward...just because I had dared shielding myself, when it's obvious that you're carrying around on insane amounts of power, to not mention having a reputation of having a short temper.  Well, I guess I am a coward then.  But better being a coward, than an absolute moron. <<

Breaker couldn’t stand been mind rapped by the hero and grabbing his mace he ran forward to the enemy but before he could reach the hero, the voice again filled his head. >> And another thing? << Breaker kept going forward screaming “Don’t you EVER shut up?!” But before he could smash his mace on the hero’s skull the sneaky devil disappeared in a flash of blue energy.  

Breaker sighs in anger. The elite can’t take teleporters. It is the one other ability next to psychics that pissed him off. The voice once again strikes the alien‘s head as the message is received by the elite. >> Sense of duty is MEANINGLESS IF YOU CAN'T PRIORITIZE! <<

“Where are you, coward?!” Breaker shift his sight all over the field looking for the Wanderer. The game face on Breaker all the sudden shifts to curiosity as he notice on the grounds as the sun suddenly seems to be fading into shade. The alien then turns around and spots the teleporter on the heavens above launching several spheres of thermal nature at the legendary alien. The elite regardless of been able to cast thermal attacks himself he is still vulnerable to certain degree of thermal waves. Like comets, balls of flames rain down upon the earth and headed toward Breaker who was partially blinded by the lights.  “Damn it all!” Said the elite to himself as he was blinded and the heat was raising as the balls thundering as they rained all around him. “I seem to be lucky, but I don’t believe in luck.” Just a few yards away several incoming flares were raining upon the alien when all the sudden maybe out of instinct the elite retaliates.

Breaker suddenly raised his right arm into the air as the energy revolted around his fist and at the same time a electric bolt danced along the very fist along with the nova bolt energy. Breaker in a flash then yelled out “Hybrid storm!” Just before he crashed his large fist against the green soil. Like the mother of all thunders Breaker’s power trembled the very ground causing a giant thermoelectric shock-wave that expelled the thermal threats distant from his self avoiding what could of been fatal.

Regardless of the elite been safe from harm the amount of energy expelled had taken a toll. Breaker suddenly dropped to one knee as he tries to gain visibility and condition. Regardless of the amongst of energy expelled and how it affects the elite, pride is a very powerful ego boost that works as a energizer.

The elite stands back on his feet panting. “G- Got anymore tricks?” teethed the elite to the hero. Breaker was obviously ravaged by the sudden download of energy. The toll was so large that just with a flick of a hand gesture the hero sent a shockwave at the elite. The powerful wave crashed against the alien shattering part of his armor while sending the champion wildly across the field until he thuds sliding on the grounds and finally coming to a halt. The Foreskin of the armor was torn by the drag across the field. The elite was laying on his back resenting the pain. But with a struggle and growling the elite turns on his belly and while panting feeling soreness on his. Still, the elite proceed to stand. “Looks like- I underestimated this puny little brat.” Admitted the elite as he finally stands to his feet. And once again Wanderer’s voice reached his ears.

>> My 'duty' is hardly limited to Los Angeles.  ANY sentient life that is threatened, is equal before me! <<

The armor’s technologies had been damage, sparkling and smoke were coming from the elite’s upper body. The damage was evident. The shockwave had taken a toll from the armor’s ability to gather energy. It had been damage as well as some of the other technological advantages. “It would seems like I’m falling behind, eh, hero?” Brekka extended his open hand and from the far reaches of the field his silver mace (Which had been lost in the shockwave) returns to its wielder. The champion then lift his hand and gathers energy from it at dance around its fist once again. “Very well, no more games! I’ll show you something they don’t teach you In hero school.” Claimed the elite as the nova bolt grew bigger on his right hand. And After a dark smirk comes to the elite’s face a fine thrust of his energized hand a wider nova bolt is sent on its way headed toward the hero as both an attack and a distraction. Regardless of the outcome of the attack, it served a bigger purpose.

Without witness or a sound all the sudden something seems missing from the field. The elite ,like out of a magic show, he had disappear from sight leaving behind nothing but a hole on the ground at the location where he had been standing before the blast. Where had the elite gone? The questing was quickly answered as a short tremor roamed the grounds as a mouthed roaring was expelled from the lungs of the elite before the soil behind Wanderer began to shatter. Like a fierce devilish sand beast the Setron lion was just catapulted from under the dusty grounds. "Here comes the pain!" Roared the elite! And like a brute barbarian using his physical strength the elite swings the silver crown mace aiming to club & slash the hero’s upper spine. Breaker was seeking to immobilize the hero by causing severe fracture and nerve damage to the back area.

Remaining somewhat unconditioned from traveling underground and the effect of the previews attacks. The heavy breathing of the elite made presence as he addresses his counterpart. “Hehhh- When we sils face against jumpers. We don’t hesitate or hold back- We seek to make their ability to jump useless, quick…”  

Fallowing up on the combination of deception the elite then jumped backwards to gain distance. And while in mid air with an illustrious expertise he flicked the silver mace while still holding it at hand and summoned a energy whip. “..And what better way to hold a teleport than to crippled its body and bind him in uncontrollable agony?” With that said Breaker lands and with a crack of his energy whip the elite manage to swing its end toward Wanderer aiming to bind the hero within the energy whip seeking to torture his soul and prevent him from escaping.