Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Cairo, Egypt

What is that...
The ancient consciousness was slowly awakening from its dormancy.  A light in the distance could be distinguished, a light from the physical plane of existence.  For nearly ten thousand years, Setekh had been drifting further and further away in the darkness, never finding peace, because of the crimes he had committed...his mind had drifted far from sanity as well.  Last time he had been released, he had taken possession of Lady Mut-Hathor, turning her into the blood-thirsty berserk goddess Sekhmet, and went on a violent rampage across the middle east.  To counter this, Setekh's own son Thoth had trapped him in an illusion, and extracted the disembodied chaos god from Sekhmet's body, and re-imprisoned him into Duat.
But now was the gate to Earth open again...a new beginning awaited.
As soon as the mad god's essence had passed through the gate, he could distinguish a group of robed individuals surrounding the gateway, some of them with minds as dark as his own, but none of them had enough strength to maintain more than one spirit at once.  Setekh, appearing as a blood red, glowing particle mist, escaped the area when that fact was apparent.  He could sense his global position - he was not far from the original seat of his power, the ancient kingdom of Khemet, but so much had changed...skyscrapers and buildings surrounding the area everywhere, the ancient constructions in sandstone and limestone with its vivid colors and grand statues - all in decaying ruins, the color having eroded over the millennia.
Nevertheless, that concern had to wait, he had to find a vessel to occupy before his essence dispersed.  Scanning the minds of the area, he found an individual near the Pyramids of Giza - a girl with a strong mind and more than enough power to support double spirits.  Not that he thought she would be able to resist his influence, of course.
In a few seconds, the desert king had closed the distance between them, his spirit attempting to claim control over the girl's mind and seize control over her body.  Once that was done, he was going to look for the weapon that had allowed him to seize the ancient world in the first place - the Sword of Hezion...

Island Coyolxauhqui, Atlantic Ocean

I was gonna have to have this talk sooner or later I suppose. Sigh...
The 17-year old adventurer leaned back in his levitating chair, gazing on the holographic screens in front of him.  Quite a bit of sunlight shined into the cave complex, both through clear openings and the thundering waterfall, though the body of water surrounding the stone platform he was located on was calm.  At the moment, he was wearing a caped costume in black, red, blue and with gold elements, not having bothered to switch to anything else since leaving Champion City.
>> Selene, see if my dad is at home, and if he is, establish a connection, << Wando told the computer.  Just like his sword, Luna (Roman goddess), and the island, Coyolxauhqui (Aztec goddess), he had named the A.I. of his Xantroan computer after a lunar deity, in this case, the Greek titan goddess Selene.
[Presence confirmed. Connecting.]
A new screen appeared, displaying the image of Jason Drake's living room, as seen from the camera above his wide-screen plasma screen.  Focus was on the dark-haired man with a trimmed beard, wearing civilian clothes, who looked to be in his 30s.
Seeing as how it's been about a month since last time you called or visited, was there any important thing you had to tell me? Jason asked cynically.
>> Sorry about that, but yeah. <<  He sighed.  >> It looks like someone found us out...or at least, my other name. <<
Oh? Hadrian Atarxia? Jason guessed correctly.
>> Exactly. If they know that...it's not a far stretch to assume they know where you are from as well. <<
Tell me what you know, then.
>> Well... << he started, trying to figure out where the whole mess had begun.  >> As you probably know, WAL merged together with ICE and some other hero groups to form one organization, the Champions of Peace. <<
Yeah, I know that. Please continue.
>> Then there was that Skrull invasion business...and I reckon the government doesn't trust us a lot after that. So they sent some woman to interview each and every one of us. <<
Was she hot?
Wando couldn't believe his ears. >> Dad, are you for re-- <<
Kidding, he grinned.  Carry on.
>> 'Everyone' included me of course. She knew more about me than I've told most of my peers. And, after a really uncomfortable interrogation--err, interview session - where I, by the way, had to lie about whether or not my parents are as special as I am - she addressed me as Atarxia. I think I felt the presence of someone trying to read my mind too... <<
Hmm. It's alright, he stated calmly.
>> What?! <<
Look, no matter how much the US government knows of us - they don't have to means to capture or imprison us, even find us, if we make efforts against it. The technology and resources Earth have are lagging millennia behind even the most simple of items I brought when I fled from New Alarna all those years ago. I'd say we're safe, so far.
>> But what about Jenny? <<
She can take care of herself. Illusion powers, remember?
>> Right... <<
Selene then interrupted their conversation.
[Niwtneteru (Heliopolis) requesting your attention. Sir.]
>> Sorry, gotta go. <<
Hope to hear from you soon, son.
Then the screen was replaced with one displaying shining buildings and statues in the background, covered in various vines and plant life.  A fiery warhawk and a hieracosphinx were seen flying in the background.  In focus, however, was the man wearing a metallic hi-tech armor under silvery robes covered in various hieroglyphs with a crescent moon symbol over his chest area.  On his head, a completely white headdress (not unlike King Tut's) with a silvery and blue jewel in the shape of an ibis on his forehead.  He looked to be in his 20s, with a deep tan, gray eyes and thin, golden beard.
>> Thoth, << Wando recognized immediately.  >> Or Zehuti. Or whatever you prefer. <<  The one history and mythology remembers as the Egyptian god of wisdom and the moon himself.
Zehuti is fine, thank you. But I have some alarming news.
>> Figures... <<
The Xantronian authorities are looking for you. They're displeased with how you've been using your powers. Making matters worse, they've found out about your involvement in the death of Ichnaton. When they find you, they're going to revoke your powers.
>> But that was your idea! << he protested.  >> And Osiris himself approved of giving me the powers. <<  He could hardly imagine having his powers removed...he had grown dependent on them.
Yes, that's why I warn you. And they know that as well, but they're using the argument that that was a poor decision of him based more on convenience in the then current situation than a reasoned one. They perceive you as a loose cannon.
>> What would you have me do? Surely there's something I can do to change their minds? <<
Perhaps one thing...an illegal breach in Duat has been detected, and one of the prisoners escaped. The location is Cairo, Egypt. Capture the escaped one, and perhaps the authorities will reconsider their decision.
>> Fine... << another day ruined... >> Is there anything else I need to know? <<
Yes...be extremely careful, it's not any prisoner you'd be dealing with. I'm afraid it's my father, Setekh...known powers include control over sand and storms, and some knowledge of chaos magic. He's probably also going to want to take your sword from you. Make sure he won't succeed.
Yikes. Setekh was basically remembered as the Egyptian god of evil... >> Right, will be careful. <<
Good luck.
With that, the screen faded away, and Wando rose up from his chair, disappearing in a quickly dispersing cloud of blue, glowing particles.
Next destination: Giza.

(OoC: Here.)
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By CellphoneGirl

In a dark room sat a dark skin woman and a young girl, between them was only a small table. The young girl reached out her hand towards the woman, as both her hands gently touched the girl's hand. "Let me see now... Interesting.. Blair, in a past life you were one of the most famous queens in history. Cleopatra." Blair's eyes grew in shock as she expected her to be something.. not so awesome. "Really? You don't pull this on all your customers right?" The lady silently shook her head." I would never do that, i'd fear that if i were to abuse my gift i might lose it."  

2 days later 

Blair sat in a comfortable seat in a plane that soared throw the skies. She wore a thin black t-shirt that fit her perfectly, a short blue skirt, and some blue flip flops Her pink hair had grown a bit since her fight in the KOV 4 match, in the fight while fighting her opponent the ends of her hair got burnt off. Since she didn't have anything to cover her left wrist up, her Holocaust tattoo could be seen. 

It would have been a lot of a nicer trip if the couple in front of her's baby could stop crying. Looking through the window she didn't see anything but clouds, until of course she got distracted by the pilot when he stated that they were landing and everyone should put their seat belts on, then he began speaking in different languages that made Blair uninterested. Looking back outside she could now see nothing but desert below her, and a few pyramids here and there. "Cool." 

Cairo, Egypt 

"Wow..." Blair was nearly speechless by how beautiful she thought everything looked, maybe she really was Cleopatra. She walked farther and farther out into the desert, occasionally taking a sip or two from her water canteen. She then felt that certain prescence someone feels when they know for a fact someone is standing behind them. Turning around she saw no one, but still felt it. "Who's there?" She kept spinning around looking to see if she could spot anyone. Then like a rag doll she hit the ground hard.
Sutekh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sutekh

The child's body was youthful. His whithered mind felt rejuvenated within such a fresh skin. As the ancient egyptian god rose from the ground he found that he'd forgotten many of this realm's rules such as gravity. With each step he took the god felt the unyielding weight upon his shoulders. Each step was a test of his will. Sweat began to pour down his face and the god felt extreme fatigue. Then his powers returned. The weariness subsided and with a powerful leap the Setekh took off into the skies. Smiling the devil summoned the clouds, belaying shadows upon the desert ranged, engulfing the Pyramid of Giza. Lightning storms rained down upon the area and Setekh sat amongst the chaos thinking idly. "Many things to be done. I sense that many of my allies and enemies still walk this wretched cesspool of mortality." With the sand as his eyes Setekh searched the immediate area, finding that much of the world, if not all, had undergone great change in his imprisonment.  

The stone architecture of yesteryear was no more. Now cities were technological, steel made crafts. Even the weaponry of his time had become outdated. No longer were the militia armed with hand made swords or the bow and arrow. Now, the sword was only used in ceremonial times and the gun was strapped to each and every man and women who served for their region. The people had become diverse and new customs had replaced the ones of old. Setekh was in an entirely whole new world. Even the way they spoke had completely changed. It seems nothing lasted from ancient times and this discouraged Setekh. He felt saddened that he was in a world that probably had no knowledge what so ever of his existence at all. To them he was nothing more than a dead relic. "I will show them all. I restore my name and reclaim MY THRONE!"      

Then he spotted it. The City he sought to control so long ago. Heliopolis. Though its structure had adapted to that of modern times Setekh could still recognize it. Its stench had survived for centuries, the dead bodies buried beneath the tall skyscrapers. The god fell from the sky, swallowed by the sand the moment he touched. Reemerging in the ancient town he walked about, the eyes of the dezidens stalking him as if he was a foreigner. Realizing that his appearance was not his own he let such disrespect brush off his soldier as he searched the grounds for the burial he had seen from Cairo. The burial of his betrayer, Nephtys.   

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Stepping out from an aquatic energy swirl onto the sidewalk, the Wanderer took a moment to adjust to the hot temperature and the atmosphere of the desert area outside Cairo, with the Pyramids of Giza towering the area not far away.  However, contrary to his expectations, it was raining heavily, despite the heat, and the sky was shrouded in dark storm clouds, with the occasional burst of lightning.  A being once believed to be a storm god escapes from his prison, and now it rains?  Can't be a coincidence.
 Jumping off the ground and soaring towards the sky, Wando could sense that an alien consciousness had recently been in the area, but it was difficult to pinpoint its exact location, only the general direction he was moving in.  He's moving too fast! Hadrian thought, making his way through the gray, thunderous clouds, psionically pushing them away from himself.  Wait..he's going to the west?  My G-d..he's going to Heliopolis, no doubt about it...
 Triggered by a mental command, he abandoned the futile chase by disappearing in a sudden burst of blue light. 

Islands of Heliopolis, the Atlantic

Like a cannon ball shot out of nowhere, Hadrian materialized in a swirl of blue sparks, still flying at a great speed above the Atlantic ocean.  Trying to slow down somewhat, he landed on the main path outside the Great Palace of Heliopolis, the structure consisting of shining pillars of limestone, and walls of sandstone covered in various paintings apparently trying to tell a story of some sort, perhaps history.  Banners and curtains were scattered around the place, and the pathway towards the palace was surrounded by statues of both people and mythological beings, as well as beautiful gardens featuring both terrestrial and extraterrestrial plant life in all colors imaginable.  The people present were human in appearance, but dressed in robes and armors clearly unlike anything Earth has seen in the past 2500 years.  They did not appear to be very surprised at his presence, despite his unorthodox entrance.

Calming down a little, Wando walked the pathway, in the direction away from the palace yard, turning his attention to the lower levels of the colossal island.  All over, there were buildings and gardens ancient in design but advanced in technology, the people apparently enjoying their lives in an alien society on a world foreign to them.  Through the relative peace, he could now pinpoint the consciousness he had been looking for, unsurprisingly surrounded by feelings of confusion, though not as much fear as he had expected.  Once again flying off the ground, he hovered towards the block where he had sensed the escaped prisoner, and mentally summoned the Sword of Hezion to his hand.  When closing in, he realized in fear that he recognized the host Setekh had taken over and was now walking around as..Blair, or Cellphone Girl, a fellow member of the Champions of Peace.  Her hair now shifted in a shade of red he had never seen before, her eyes dark and disturbingly snake-like.  CPG? But how..?! he thought in panic, trying to figure out what to make of this situation.  I can't fight her! How am I even supposed to expel Setekh from her? he wondered while flying from a distance, trying to not be noticed.  Thoth needs to provide more details in his mission debriefings...

As if on cue, he began to fly faster in Blair's direction, with the Sword of Hezion raised before him.  What? Stop this!  No response from his nerves, his powers were beyond his control.  He tried to let go of the now glowing sword and stop the flight, but again..no response.  It was not unlike the nightmare he had experience a few days earlier, as forced by Phobos and Deimos...when he had experienced an apparent possession by Aton.  Only this time, it was for real, and no being claimed responsibility.  No..stop..just stop!  With a mental trigger not of his own, he began to slow down just behind the possessed heroine, shoving the intangible blade into her spine.  >> BLAIR!! << he cried out, as the atmosphere around them grew cold, and a red particle cloud left her body, as if her soul was bleeding.  Suddenly Hadrian's body was once again his own to control, and pulled out the blade, showing no wound in her back.  >> Are you alright? Really, really sorry about that... << he asked her telepathically, genuinely concerned but also a bit shocked and disturbed by the fact that something had taken over him and that Setekh's essence was now out of sight.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Belladonna

Meridia high planes, realms of the gods

Gesai Queen of the Goddesses sat in her golden chair ornated with jade dragons encrusted and her pet tiger beside her, next to her stood her husband Arer'ocen, God of all gods, his angry expression brought rainfalls and lightning to descend upon Meridia's sky. "Brothers and sisters we all meet in this council to discuss of the one who now wants our very heads to hang and our heart to preserve in which he can feed on." Arer'ocen deep voice spoke, "Is it the Azurian desert lord?" ask one of the goddess, the goddess of love, passion, and bliss known as Aesissila, "Indeed." Arer'ocen responded. "Our short term alliance with the other Pantheaons of Earth are too discussing the same threat, but we must act quickly, Setekh has already came in possession of a host enough to substain him." Gesai said, "Then we should send a champion of our own, to delay Setekh threat, if that has fail then our own lives will be at stake and war of the gods will be brought upon." Ortet the messenger and god of speed. "Meridia's people also feed us with their love, it may not be enough to fight against Setekh, we are already bound and exiled the day we left the midlands of Meridia." the fustrated Aesissila said. "I have just the right person in mind." a shadow figure spoke as he reveal himself, Kro'narear the god of the dead and his queen by his arm, Diachi who wink towards her sister, one who shares an intense rivialry towards, Xethola the goddess of justice and wisdom. "I have seen things in the future but all is which not clear, this has never happen before, it must be due to the trickery of Setekh priests, his cult is rather annoying." Xethola spoke, "The seas speaks to me in a dying voice, they call out to us!" Xymegdu, god of the sea raised his voice.

The rooms goes quiet, a brake in session is taking place, naming possible canidates to fight for them, the gods and goddesses have decided. "Summon forth the the princess of Meridia, Stella Hamasaki!" Arer'ocen look towards his wife Gesai. Using her powers of Earth and nature she spoke to her creation and thus a green botanit effect splattered in front of them, petals and leaves swirl before them, Stella had appear. "... Where am I?" the young witch ask, "You are in the god's council my lovely witch and we are in need of your help." Aesissila said in a lovely tone, as she notice Stella had invoke her multiple times to ensure love will live on. "What a charming surprise, the very gods who abandon us is asking one for help." an angry tone had build up in Stella, "Where were you guys when Meridia was need over the dark force of Onaga slayed every one of your children, we prayed and lost faith, now you want my help?!" she shouted, all of the gods and goddesses expression remained confind, "We did help, you used our power, that was the only we can only do is lend power to those who invoke our names in spells, we are banish the day Meridia humanity rised. So please help us dear one." the motherly voice of Gesai beg, the guilt in Stella couldn't refuse when someone needed help it was in her nature to help. "Just tell me where."

Cairo, Egypt

The scorching heat made the young witch sweat, heat wave and sand made it impossible to go on, it was quite humid, as the sands were wet, "Odd." she said, she was not use to the terrain, but it marked similarity to Terraferno, who's land consist of nothing but sand and volcanoes. Placing her hands above her eyes, to block the shiny sun's ray she glanced around, no one in sight, "Of course, who would hang around in deserts anyways?" she qustioned herself, a psychic imprint is left around the area, next to her which was the pyramid of Giza. Like ghosts, the events are replayed for Stella's eyes to see, she saw a girl with a strange aura and saw a leap of energy left, using her magic she cast a spell to reveal the energy and it's purpose, but it reactited differently due to the spell. A sand dome appeared before her with a door in front, the construct of sand amazed her. As she walk closer the door open with strong winds gusting out and sand blew hard, holding herself together she slowly walked in.

As she opened her eyes she appeared in a strange city, its civilians dressed in elegant robes and armor, like meridian but more advance and technological. She sense the very presence that lead her to the location back at Cairo, it grew stronger and stronger, like a compass for dark activities. She levitates in the ground and levitated even higher to give her some view of the area, like a bird she flies to her nest but in this case she flies to the person who brought her there. She can feel it a strong and dark entity, "Setekh..." she thought, the gods had inform her before she venture off of the threat. She then witness two people, she had encounter before, but the dark aura was coming from Cellphone Girl, "Wando MOVE!" Stella screamed as she levitated down to the ground from the air, using her magical powers she seperates the two, "Setekh, I've got you know, and whatta ya know your in Cellphone Girl's body." Stella then notice the different hair color, CPG's hair was back to pink, but through the psychic imprint back in Egypt it was red, not taking any chances Stella invoke the Greek God of Gods "By the bolt of Zeu-" before she can finish Wando had stop her, she look at him with confusion, "Why did you stop me?!" she asked.    
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I could now move my body as i fall down to the ground. When i land could now open my eyes to see what i had been seeing all along, and hell is gonna break loose for that creeper for taking over my body like that.. Good thing he wasn't a pervert which would have been it a lot more awkward. 

"Charm what's going on?.." I don't know.. it's like my body is so weak.. but at the same time it isn't.. Is this what i feels like for other people in the aftermath of a possession? Or is there something wrong?.. 

Pushing myself off of the ground to stand up i could i look over to The Wanderer. I haven't seen him since the whole Alien Invasion thing happened, which was a scary/kick ass battle, but anyways, it was nice to see him again. Being on the same team i would think i'd see everyone all the time. It just happens that the two of us do completely different things. 

"Hey yo-" Before i could say anything else this strong pounding began to crawl all around my head. "Isac.. Stella.." Looking at my arm i could see a few cuts i got from a fight with a street burgler were now vanished. My skin was healing itself..