Predators (RPG)

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The Hunter

William's face slammed onto the ground as he coughed in the dust.  As he stood up, the roaring of the crowd nearly shook the very foundations of the underground fighting arena.  Standing across from him was his opponent - a large Russian whose upper body was completely engulfed in tattoos.  The former Spetsnaz stood around seven feet tall and had to weigh at least three hundred fifty pounds.

Raising his fists in a fighting stance, Greystoke proceeded to move in towards the man.  Immediately, the Russian threw a left-handed jab towards William's face.  In that same instant, Greystoke dodged to the right and got close to the man's body.  With that, he then delivered a close-quartered right hand to the Russian's rib cage before engaging in a clinch.  As he held on to his burly opponent, he looked up towards the stands to see Hawk.

For a brief second, Hawk looked back over towards the betting table then back over towards his friend in the ring and shook his head.  The odds were apparently not favorable enough.  Rolling his eyes impatiently, William braced himself before getting thrown over the Russian's hip.  Greystoke's back slammed onto the ground and the large Russian got down on top of him and began to deliver a series of vicious bare-knuckle punches to William's face.

After the fourth punch, William sharply bucked his hips upward to break the Russian's mount.  Rolling to the side, Greystoke was back up on his feet soon enough.  Just as he got to his feet, the enormous Russian came around with a powerful blow to the side of William's face which dislocated his jaw and sent him flying through the air.  As William's body slammed onto the rough ground, the audience members roared once more.

A quick glance over in Hawk's direction revealed the him checking the odds once more.  When the Winged Weapon looked back over at him with a smile and a nod, it was time "go time."  Immediately, the Greystoke Legend locked his eyes onto the Russian and slowly stood to his feet.  Like a wolf getting ready to pounce, the Hunter took on his fighting stance and motioned for the Russian to attack.

As the Russian came in, the Hunter unleashed the beast.  Before the Russian could even get his jab out, Greystoke dodged to the side and landed three powerful shots to the man's kidneys.  Ducking low to the ground and spinning, the Hunter was in front of the man once more.  Jumping up, he delivered a powerful back kick to the man's sternum that sent the giant flying back.  However before the Russian hit the ground, the Greystoke Legend managed to race up to the barrier of the fighting area, jump up onto it with both feet, lunge off while spinning to the right, then drive his left fist into the Russian's face - stopping it and dropping it right then and there.

The entire match had lasted nearly fifteen minutes, but Greystoke had unleashed the feral beat down within the last eight seconds.  Silence gripped the entire underground stadium as Greystoke calmly walked out of the arena.  Grabbing a towel and a bottle of whiskey on his way out, William opened the bottle with his teeth and spit out the cap before taking a long swig.  As he met up with Hawk, the smirk on Hawk's face told the Hunter just how much money they had won that night.

"Took you long enough." Greystoke said in jest.  "You're getting greedy, mate."  With that, the two Wolf Pack members left the underground fight club and headed back towards Greystoke Manor.  Certainly, participating in underground fight clubs was not the most prestigious thing to do.  However, it paid well to those who knew how to exploit the system and it gave the Hunter and some of the others something to do with their time.

After the battle on Asgard, Wolf Pack had barely escaped.  They had managed to unite a divided world only for it to be too late.  Figuring it was time for a break, a few of the team members had decided to back off from saving the universe for a while.  Fight clubs, mercenary work, contract kills - those were steady sources of income to true professionals.  Although twisted, to some people that kind of work was more like a wind-down compared to their usual routine.

Later that night, the Hunter sat out on the balcony of his quarters and looked up at the stars.  The cool air of a summer night swept past him as he relaxed with yet another bottle of whiskey.  As he sat there alone, there was suddenly a quick flash of light followed by darkness.

The darkness was then met with another bright flash of light and William found himself falling down towards the ground.  Flipping forward, the Hunter landed upon his feet without making a sound.  As he rose up, he took a look around.  For a moment, he felt as if he were in a dream.  He was surrounded by dense foliage and the geographical terrain consistent with that of a tropical rain forest.  Sniffing the air for any familiar scents, he noticed a few.  Everything around him seemed normal, but something about it was.... different.

Little did he know that things were not as they seemed.  The Hunter was about to become the hunted....

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Marcellus braced himself for another fight with the shadow minions standing back to back with Jester. With minions closing in on them, time wasn't an option. Marcellus charged in to attack, charging both fist with cosmic energy he dealt powerful punches to the small shadow minions. Left and right hooks took them out in two's and three's. Jester was taking care of her self when he glanced back, but that was when two pounced on him. More stuck to him as he slammed to the ground. The weight got heavier and heavier as they piled on him and he couldn't move an inch. An adrenaline surged through him and he radiated cosmic energy sending a pulse around his body. The minions were catapulted off of him and had vanished into oblivion.

Rising up he realized he must have activated the enhancement Blackfire had gave him again. He went on a rampage and used his telekinetic cosmic energy to  control a minion smashing into minions sending them flying across the courtyard. He rose Earth from the ground that tossed minions into the air only to fall to their deaths. Their numbers began to dwindle and they weren't bringing in reinforcements, so Marcellus aided Jester with the rest. Emerged in the fight Marcellus decided to try out his fire and to his surprise he used it with style. Attacking minions with his fire like a whip, he began to feel comfortable with using his fire element. Suddenly, an explosion of fire was generated from Mercury's hands devouring any minions in his path.

Marcellus scanned the castle courtyard and saw there were no minions left to fight. Clenching his fists,  the impromptu surge of power was still coursing through his veins and he wanted to fight more. Then, Jester put her hand on his shoulder and he snapped out of his insatiable hunger to fight. Jester looked at him with so much trust and he felt that dark void he felt before he was sucked into the World That Never Was again. Accepting that his outer body experiences were really his true intentions. From the flirting with Blackfire to plotting to take control of the World That Never Was. It was all what he rally wanted and he finally began to accept it. Marcellus couldn't keep up this hero facade any longer he needed to make it clear where he stood to everybody and it had to be soon.

In deep thought, Marcellus contemplated telling Jester what was screaming in his head, but he wasn't sure she would understand. Jester seemed head over heels for Marcellus, but everything was puzzling to him now. Maybe this is what made Marcellus feel so confused, a girl he liked. Maybe it was Jester and the fact that he wasn't the most honorable kid in peoples eyes. His friends in Brooklyn always came to him for advice and support, but now he seemed out of place. Leading the Brooklyn Brawlers up the gang ladder and becoming respected and feared in the crime world was different from fighting on a super hero team.

The courtyard was empty and it was just Marcellus and Jester standing by each other in silence. The moon gave the dark courtyard a faint light and rocked Marcellus' sea of emotions. Jester grabbed his hand and stepped in front with a tranquil look in her eyes. She lured Marcellus in with her gaze, "Jester I have to talk to you about something.". Jester slightly nodded back at him and he slid his hand up her arm to her shoulder.

"I don't know if-", suddenly a bright light flashed in front of Marcellus and he shaded his eyes. When the bright light faded Jester stood there by her self puzzled.

It was daylight and the sun was just rising, it was morning. Animals could be heard chirping, cooing and screaming through the jungle, they were Marcellus' alarm clock. Marcellus opened his eyes and saw green grass below and he felt moist and sticky in his X-Viners costume. Realizing he was hanging upside down from a palm tree he freaked out. Where was he? Last thing he remembered he was going to tell Jester what was bothering him. Marcellus sighed and was getting tired of  warping into random worlds just when he was getting a hold of things.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By G'bandit

Before:

Just two nights before the cellular structure of Band Lone was in self-destruction mode caused by Band’s latest designer. He was given just a few years to live and two night ago the time ad expired. The powers he held of phasing, night vision, super-speed and regenerative healing were obsolete and only damaged him further when used.

Elian placed Band through a number of studies and it was confirmed. Band Lone had less than a week to live. Frustrated over the news and experiencing intolerable pain all over his body Band Lone opted for suicide. But before he could pull the trigger a unknown creature intervened in the mercenary’s demised. The man or thing foretold of Band having a purpose which is why he was blessed to another chance that night. A new opportunity at life. The mercenary was cured of all wounds and diseases along with his alterations including his accelerated healing and the ability to phase along with the others. Band Lone was now a pure human.

Allen Empire building:

Step by step hallway through hallway Band fallowed Elian across the building like a kid asking his father for toys. Now that he was a powerless man Band felt he needed better gadgets in order to achieve his duties. “C’mon Elian. If you wont put me in the process of your toxin to accelerate healing then all I’m asking you is for you to get me one of those government accelerator suits we saw in France. I need it to infiltrate SHIELD and get the files from Department K”

“Not a chance.” Replied Elian. ”I stated in the past that I would fund your weaponries; I remember, but that was when you were actually working for me. Wolf Pack is not my group, Band. They have never been my group and I’ll keep it that way.” “But I’m in that group and I’m like your brother”  

“Who are you fooling Band?” Inquired Elian.

“What do you mean?” Asked Band.

“You know exactly what I mean.“  Elian before he added. “The Wolf Pack. they aren’t even your real team. You very well know that your real group is the Red Brotherhood. Why are you even with Wolf Pack anyway?” Reproached the once king of mercs.  

“I enjoy the challenge, I guess. Is exiting to live among mercenaries and cutthroats.” Explained Band, but Elian saw beyond his words. “You are kind of attached to that group aren’t you?  They gave you a safe place when everyone else was hunting you. Was that it?”

“Whatever. Just, think about it, ok? It be really depressing to be killed by a policeman or a common soldier. Imagine the headlines! [“Mercenary G’bandit: killed by security guard in JCPenny‘s”]  Gosh that be so embarrassing.”  

“Don’t go to JcPenny’s then”  Responds Elian with an amuse tone.

NYC:

Having no powers was a drag when you are a wanted man. Sure, Band was a tough son of a gun and had been powerless before. In fact when he is powerless he is even deadlier because there are no second chances. With the ability to heal after been wounded you just wait it out and you will become fully healthy once again. But when you are powerless one bullet, one knife, one failed step could mark the end of your ride.

Because he was still criminal Band had to make sure no one identify him or saw him close to Elian. It could ruin the whole image of the playboy and affect his company. Therefore Band has to climb all the way down into the storm drains and walk outside to a nearby alley where a motorcycle awaits along with his other effects. This was his customary safe rout. But using this rout so many times  a hunter may use it to its advantage. Reaching the other end of the drain were Band would normally escape the drain he had cold chill run up his spine. He turned around and grabbed the hilt of his right side sword . He got into fighting position. But there was nothing to be seen anywhere around him. Thinking it might be his current psychological state of having no healing abilities affecting his mind Band decides to just ignore it and reach the metal stairs that lead out of the manhole. But once he reached the top he pushed on the lid but it didn’t budge. “Uh?” Band looks up and notice that the sides of the lid had been sealed shut with some kind of laser. “What the-?” After the merc opened his mouth he heard consecutive steps at the bottom of the storm drain. Then a very low cat growling sound was traveling from the bottom of the drain and haunting the mercenary as it appeared to be coming from all around him. “Ooh- not good.”  Band then jumped off the stairs and unsheathed one of his swords and unfolded one of his desert eagles as he backed away slowly seeking to conceal himself with the darkness and strike at the right moment.

Unbeknownst to the mercenary even in total darkness to the ones hunting him it was as if it was day light. They could see Band was not able to see them as he was aiming his gun randomly at all sounds he heard. A clanking sound then was brought toward the mercenary via sound wave.  Suddenly the air was filled with a rapid spinning projectile coming straight to the mercenary ’s position. Reacting with his lightning fast reflexes the merc manage to shoot a single shot that derailed the weapon and just a few inches next to him a large spiked shuriken was carved its blades in the wall. Band gazed upon the heavy weaponry used against him at this time. It was clearly not of this worlds and it was clearly not one he could compete. The mercenary of greatness had no other chance. Sure with his powers he could of take anyone one on his own as he was unstoppable. But with out his ability to phase, his super speed, and night vision the mercenary in this situation decided to do the unimaginable coming from the king of mercs.

Having no way to run but forward and running been an invite to the enemy into opening fire, Band just dropped his swords one after the other. From his hand the desert eagle dropped to the ground and along with it so did his utility belt. Then the mask of the mercenary was removed and dropped to the floor as Band Lone recognized his defeat. He sat on the putrid muddy water and awaited his counterpart’s judgment.

Step by step a cloaked presence came to the mercenary‘s side. The cloaking program was removed from their bodies and Band was able to see the hunters that had defeated him. They were large and well equipped for the worse. But most importantly..

Performing a spinning heel kick which pushed the hunter backwards creating enough distance between the two. Band then fallow up performing a illustrious perfectly executed butterfly kick which ripped off the mask from the creature’s head revealing his facial features.

“ROOOOOOAAR!!”
  Cried out the creature furious.

“Gah! You ugly son of a b!tch! Cried out Band Lone before he notice a blunt weapon coming straight to his head. *Thud* “ugh!”  [Body pounds on the floor.]
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hawk

2 months ago
Darkness was all around him except for a lone candle burning a few feet in front of his face. The flame didn't waver or even flick. He had no recollection of the hour or even the day, only the flame.  His body was relaxed and still as his chest moved slowly up and down with every breath there was nothing but silence. The air around him was cold and the chill stung his skin with a needle like prick. The thumping of his heart beat pounded in his ears like a canon shot. In the dark alone, The Lord of the Sky sat.  

You have been in meditation a long time my friend. 
A elder monk entered the room with the quietness of a mouse, but even still causing the flame to flicker ever so slightly. 
And still my mind is filled with anger when the flame dances. 
He stood up to great his friend who brought him noodles and rice. 
No one controls the flame my friend, it is free as a bird on the wind. 

Hawk looked up from his noodles at this statement. He knew that the words were not truly about the flame, but about his warriors heart. 
See.....I can affect the flame, He blew on the flame bending it around his wind. ...but it will always straighten itself. I can only feed it to make it stronger or.....He blew harder, blowing out the flame that Hawk had been looking at for 3 weeks..... Snuff it out. 

Hawk bowed to the elder monk after his lesson was done. The monk made it clear it was time for him to be on his way. 

Today
A dark alley in the shady part of town he wanted. His coat and hat down low made him look like any other hanger around. In a smooth movement he fell into stride with another man. He could hear the other large man sniff the air a couple of times before saying. You could use a shower.   

The saw dust on the floor soaked up the blood as quickly as it fell. The smell of sweat and cooper filled the air and Hawk's mouth watered with the taste of the fight. It was anguish to sit in the stands and watch others stumble through what he had perfected.  

Tonight he was watching the money. A large sum was being wagered back and forth as the fight went on and Hunter made sure that the odds kept climbing for the other fighter. Once the odds were favorable enough Hawk made his way to the table and place a large bet on a victory. The book keeper was happy to take the bet as Hunter looked like he was on his last leg. Hawk gave the signal and all hell broke loose. Hunter ended the fight with a vigor that could not be ignored. When Hawk went to collect his winnings a large man stood in front of him and grabbed his arm. 
Hawk pictured the flame unflickering  and stable. Hawk quietly said, I'd remove you hand my friend. The large man held it there and with the most threatening voice he could muster, Your a cheat! We ain't paying you. He could barely get the words out of his mouth before the flame in Hawk's mind snuffed out.   

When Hawk opened his eyes there was blood everywhere. On the floor lay the arm that was once ahold of his own. The large man was in his talon's press high against the wall, blood shot out of his arm with every beat of his heart. The man tried to scream, to gain, a breath, to do anything but all he could do is squirm and turn red in the hands of the Living Death.  

Hawk released his hand dropping the man in front of his companion, who was holding the money out for Hawk to take. Quickly he walked out of the room leaving behind a dying man and a stunned crowd. Hawk met Hunter at the door and they made their way home.

He strolled up to his room and jumped into the shower. The water ran over his head and Hawk closed his eyes and let the water wash over him. With his eyes closed he didn't notice the bright light shining around him. Naked he found himself in a jungle of sorts. With a shake of his head Hawk realized he was not in a dream. Squatting down Hawk ran his hand along the ground and across several plants. He did not reconize one. His mind wondered to the birds of the air but he could not reach out to them. With his wings spread he flew into the sky......this was not his home. Naked and alone Hawk found himself a lone flame in a world of darkness.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta's body rose and lowered raggedly as he took in breaths of air. He held his Katana in two hands. His grip was loose since he was not in combat. Actually, he was sizing up his opponent. The man was tall and lean. The most distinguishing feature he had were the many scars along his arms. It was, Tormenta knew, a testament to his training with a blade. And indeed, there was a blade furrowed between his hands, the weapon menacingly pointed towards Tormenta's midsection. Tormenta had respect for a man that challenged him. What he didn't have respect for; the fact that he had been challenged while escaping the vile clutches of the police.

Of course, those police were below. Driving around and searching for a masked man they would never find. Tormenta gripped his weapon tightly now, realizing he couldn't look at a man for twenty minutes straight. His opponent charged, quickly thrusting his sharp blade towards Tormenta. He dodged, expunging the attack with a violent parry. His scarred opponent slid across the concrete roof and stopped against the edge of it.  Tormenta loved  rooftops;  open places to fight. This was just another chance to throw his opponent over the side of the building.

Tormenta quickly went on the offensive. He moved hastily towards his scarred enemy and then brought the blade upon him. He moved fluidly as he began his assault. First was a strike to the arm. It hit perfectly, starting a large gash on his opponents shoulder. The blood flowed eagerly to the earth below it, splattering across the gray wall. Then he brought a large slash to his opponent across his legs. The man fell face-first  to the ground, laying there in pain. He wiggled uncomfortably as Tormenta came to him. 

He watched as the man spluttered up blood. Tormenta quickly turned him onto his back and looked into his eyes. He watched silently as the life drained from his opponent. The man still had something left to say though.

"I...someday.....kill.....you...."

"What is your name?" the Samurai inside Tormenta asked respectfully. 

"....Xiu....Tang...."

"Xiu Tang," Tormenta repeated. 

The man nodded in response. Tormenta rarely found someone who challenged him, he was an up-and-coming power in the 'super' community. It flattered him a little that someone had gunned right for him.

Extinguishing the thought, he raised his blade in one hand and plunged it into the heart of Xiu. The man died instantly. His eyes stayed open though, looking towards Tormenta's visor. He knelt down and brushed his hand over Xiu's face. Satisfied, Tormenta raised from his crouching position and flicked the blood from his blade. He put it back into its sheath and then started for another rooftop. Tormenta however, never got that far.

They had been watching the whole time. Observing his every action and noting it. He was an excellent fighter, someone worthy of their time. The best of his class, it seemed. As he lowered his guard they jumped down from their position and came up behind him. One hit him with a blunt object and the other grabbed him to make sure he didn't collapse. The next thing Tormenta saw was a bright light and then he was in a jungle.

It was a different landscape than New York's rooftops; it , instead, was a rain forest of epic proportion with plants he had never seen and noises he had never heard. It was a place of wonder; a place to fear.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Clutch

Tokyo,Japan

"Everyone will have thier day to die..."  a deep almost robotic voice spoke,as it paused to spit up a certain crimson liquid...

Blood slowly and quietly hit the white marble floor of the simplistic yet lavish top room in the massive skyscraper,Clutch could feel the poison in his system attacking the senses as he began to buckle and collapse on one knee. Over the course of of three months the Analytical Assassin was forced to carry out three jobs for a shadow sector known simply as the Elite, and as a way to ensure completion he was dosed with a virus that slowly destroyed his system until eventually he was dead. These men were smart and ruthless,protecting thier wealth and legacies as they lived to accumulate the world into thier own pockets,secretly controlling the currency on a global level;they took no chances when they hired the most infamous mercenary on the planet and had planned to have Adrian killed during his third and final job. The look of death and the smell of fear lingered as the Head Council sat upon there hand-crafted seats behind the polished stone table looking down on the nearly dead Clutch, a all black briefcase lay at the side of him and thier eyes watched as he began to lift himself up despite his sever injuries. If these men died it would more then likely cause a chain-reaction that no one would be ready for,but today was that die that Clutch spoke about,his hate for the people  who betrayed him began to escalate into a rage then quickly evolved into a crimson monsoon of blood as the Supreme Shinobi launched himself into a deadly assault on the men of corruption.

Several Grenades were thrown into the small radius of the room,the napalm infused weapons were set to explode in 15 seconds,and in 3 Clutch had already lodged his concealed shuriken into the throats of seven of the Council members.Killing the Elite in record time still left the killer on the run from his own explosives as he crashed through the 220th floor of the largest skyscraper ever built,his vision constantly faded in and out as he began to free fall from the building. The combination of adrenaline and poison eventually caused Clutch to black out before he could ever know the outcome of his descent,he almost embraced death...

The Human Apex awoke in a cold sweat, his body and mind re-calibrating as one while the HUD in his mask did the same,configuring the surroundings and feeding Clutch information rapidly. As the data-streamed Yamato could find no answers as to where he was and what had happen between the time he was in Tokyo to now. His standard ninja uniform was tattered and stained with his own blood,his weapons were no where to be found,and his eyes followed the feeling of being astonished,but this was no time to be captured by the thoughts of hopelessness and confusion. Clutch had a complete arsenal and gear ready to be called upon at the blink of eye,but somehow his Flat-Space tech had been short-circuited temporarily,so as he looked to the horizon and noticed celestial bodies in the distance he smiled at the feeling of despair and embraced the new challenge ahead of him instead...
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By G'bandit

Game reserve:

The sun burned in the eyes of the merc as these opened to a blurry bright day.  Groaning as he suffered from a massive headache after been knocked out by the creatures that had taken the king of mercenaries from the city. Band’s eyes adjusted to the brightness and realizes he had woken up in a tied upside down swinging from a vine.

It was pretty obvious how he had gotten there.. The question that roam his mind was: Where is “There”. Scouting around by building rotation momentum on the vine the merc saw no immediate danger in his immediate surroundings.

Having no danger present now there is only one thing to worry about for the moment and that is figuring out how to get untied. There is only one way.. A very sad and painful way. Performing what would be upside down sit ups in mid air and consequentially bending his back backwards the mercenary achieved the first step: Swinging momentum.

Increasing the level of momentum Band manage to reach a branch of a second tree which when adding perfect timing and the swinging motion the mercenary manage to bend himself at the perfect time pass the branch then straighten up the body using his abdomen and upper body as a hook. This left the mercenary hanging with the branch in the middle section of the body like if he was laundry. This knocked the air out of him but it is worth it to get to the next phase of escaping.

The arms were tied behind his back under the first vine which pretty much binds him all around. The next step was to unbind himself and there was only one way: Friction. By rubbing his abdomen against the branch over and over again and some patience *Snap* The vines will be broken.

Having the binds break in the abdomen area means that his hands (Which are tied up located in the lower back area) are now able to move. Also, the vine has lost its strength its all now matter of sacrifice. Building up courage band then spun forward which cause the vine to be pulled against the binding vine which had lost strength. The vine having no connection to the second half it becomes undone just by Band twirling around.

Now he has better movement as his legs are freed. The rest is a piece of cake. Been upside down like batman which his feet against a tree powered by a vine the merc fallows up twirling the other side…. The sacrifice? When the vine became undone the foundation vine which kept him hanging also became lose and the mercenary dropped 10 feet flat on his back against the ground.

Not able to breathe as he coughed and expressed his pain in his facial expression which showed a hard grin, tighten brow and sealed shut eyes accompanied by a inward cry. Gasping for air as the adrenalin pumps his body and sweat comes to his forehead the merc was out of the binds.

But it was not time to rest. Turning on his belly the merc then sat on his knees as he kept an eye on his surroundings but it all appeared clear. But one thing was for sure.  

Flashback of the time he was kidnapped by the creatures. He realized that he submitted and then the creatures approached him. Normally in Japan this would mean the enemy would chop off your head. However, even if the mercenary attacked breaking the custom which would be dishonor and death.. The creatures still kept him alive. “Why?” He asked himself as he looks above at the heavens.

Having the urge to scout ahead believing he could identify the jungle he was ion the mercenary climbs a large tree. He sets foot on a strong branch and takes a look as far away as he could. It was a green motherland. No signs of man made structures or signals of airstrips. But that was not the only thing that bothered Bandit. A very familiar smell suddenly reached his senses.  He then looks down at the branch he was standing on and notice an unnatural mark of something sharp carving through. Squatting the merc then reached the side of the branch and notice two marking of something small and fast.  A range weapon. Looking above then Band notice very familiar scratching on the branch above. “Shuko.” He said to himself. Shuko is the name of a ninja claw like climbing tool.

Looking down again Band realized the scratching at the bottom were made by shuikens. Now there was only one mystery. Where is the owner…

Bandit walked toward the foundation log and noticed a red stained on the end of the branch. The red liquid was dripping from the branch above. This could only mean one thing. Climbing up to the branch above there was even more blood. Once again he climb to a higher branch which joined with the branches of a near tree and were united by slime and hangs of what looked similar to Spanish moss. At the very end of it hidden behind some bushy branches Bandit had discovered.. The Ninja.

Band covered his mouth as flies just flew away from the body. The body had been skinned and left to bleed upside down. Just in the position Band found himself when he awoke.

“Beautiful.” Sarcastically whispered the mercenary as he realized his position of the food chain at this moment. He understands now why he was kept alive..Just like on earth; Once again G'bandit was been hunted.... Just not by humans.

"Ain't that a b!tch?" He sighed
Sylver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sylver

East shipping dock--- New York City, New York  
     The man just ten feet from Sylver was a cult leader.  His cult had spread through the NYC drug dealers for the past twenty years, mixing their demonic beliefs with hallucinagins.  Sylver didn't like him. 
     He stood with a 9 milimeter pistol in his hand, pointed at Sylver.  He was grinning...laughing...going on about rule over the dead...  Didn't matter. Sylver wasn't listening.  She stood, transfixed, her eyes burning into his.... her ears listening to his racing heart.  She was trying to focus.  She had to focus.  She couldn't lose it like last time.... 
     Then, he fired.  But Sylver was already gone... already behind him, plunging a knife through his back, into his heart.  The men on the roof started opening fire with there automatic machine guns.  There were four of them, two on each side... two men in the warehouse next to her, three on the loading dock behind her. 
     Sylver grabbed the dead man's pistol.  It was light... too light.  He'd used it before.  There were only enough bullets to take out the roof-men.  So she did.  Quickly, one at a time, as she began to hover (using her inate flying ability) to the roof.  The warehouse men fired at her; she chucked the pistol as hard as she could, cracking the one's skull open.  The other stood there in shock, mouth open. 
    The magic flared to life in Sylver's hands, giving her control.  "A ucide stapan
     The gun turned on the stunned man and shot him in his gaping mouth.  Sylver flew down from the roof, hands engulfed in magical flames, and ran towards the last three cultists.  One dropped his weapon and began to run.  Another began firing, only to hit his last companion, as Sylver used him as a shield.  She jumped over the bullet-holed man, grabbed the shooting one by the neck--- 
     Pain.  Raw, burning pain sliced through Sylver's chest.  She screamed and dropped the man she was holding.  Red splotches, like thick paint, began blurring her vision.  Oh gosh...oh gosh no, not now!  Her mind screamed as she looked up and saw the one man who tried to run, holding a crude, homemade weapon.  It didn't fire bullets...it fired metal shrapnel.  Metal shrapnel that was now lining from her thigh to her throat.  But it wasn't the metal that was hurting her.... 
     She looked down at the burn mark just below her collarbone, pulsing and searing her. 
     Then nothing. 

The Burning Angel's Club --- Moscow, Russia
     "Would you like another one, miss?" 

Sylver head jerked up, eyes wide.  "What?"   

The bartender eyed her suspiciously for a moment, then repeated, 'Would you like another tea, miss?"  Sylver looked down at her cube-shaped cup, empty of its blue liquid.  "Ummm...yes, please."  She said, slightly detached, as if she were dreaming.  The bartender walked away, the two eyes, one green, one red, on the back of his head swiveling this way and that, watching his bar.  The five tails lining his back went straight to work, pouring different vials, grabbing different cups. 

Sylver rubbed her eyes, feeling drained.  The accident had happened over two weeks ago, but the memory still made the burn-scar on her chest ache.  The bright lights and deafening music pulsed and flashed around her, the dancefloor only a few feet behind the bar.  Sylver liked overloading her senses like this.  It numbed her.  Let her think sanely....or not think at all. 

A slim, tall figure plopped onto the barstool next to her.  Dressed in a dark violet suit, his silver-glazed eyes and neon green dreds stood out incredibly.  Sylver simply stared at the counter as the bartender gave her another tea.  Her porcelin-white fingertip traced the cup's edges.  "Tare....you're late." 

The starkly colored figure grinned like a clown and faced Sylver.  "I haven't even been here two minutes and you're already mad at me.  Goodness...with a temper like that it's a no-wonder that you've been tearing up New York City."  Sylver clenched her teeth.  He knew already...  Of course he knew.  That's why she'd asked him to come.  But she hated the way he phrased it...like she'd done it on purpose. 

"Then you know why you're here?"  She asked rhetorically, facing him, the brilliant colored lights reflecting off their faces.  "I told you about the..."mark" in my letter.  Can you heal a burn like that?  One that burns the body and soul?"   

For a moment, the Dark fairy's face became serious.  "You did it to yourself, didn't you?" 

Sylver turned away for a moment, the memory of her battle with Charmix on Asgard vivid.  "Yes.  It was meant for another...but I wasn't thinking.  I haven't been thinking for a long time, just going on instinct.  And finally, this "burn" seems to have split myself in two.  Whenever I'm severely injured...."  Sylver paused, trying to find the right words, " "It" awakens, I black out---" 

"---And turn a daycare full of kids, a neighborhood of middle-class workers, a retirement home, and three blocks worth of people into a Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake cos-play.  Yeah, I read the papers, sweetheart.  How many times has it happened now?  Three?  Maybe you should stop putting yourself in danger...even though that's near impossible--" 

"---And you'll be able to fix it, right?"  Sylver cut in, her voice strained.  They stared at each other for a moment, and Sylver could see the hopelessness in Tare's eyes. 

"I don't know.  I...I could try, but a spell like that, and with magic as strong as yours...I can't promise anything."  They were silent for a moment.  Sylver went back to sipping her tea.  "Soooo...why are you here, in Russia, running away from home?  And at a fey-owned club of all places."  He asked, trying to lighten the mood.  Sylver sighed, resting her chin on her hand. 

"New York hasn't been home for a long time...  I needed to get out.  I may just re-locate sometime soon." 

"You can't run away from your problems, Sylver." 

Sylver glared at him, her icy-blue eyes narrowing.  "Running?  You think I can run from this?!"  She hissed, pointing to the burn's scar.  "It's in me, Tare!  I can't run from it.  I can't escape it.  The burn only hurried up the process that was already in motion." 

"You don't have to give up like this--" 

"I already have."  She stated flately.  "You and I both know that I'm lucky to have kept my sanity this long.  Most vampires minds break within the first 500 years.  I'm almost to 4,000.  I can't walk down the street anymore without listening to people's heartbeats and wondering what they taste like.  I don't even sleep any more, Tare!  You know what that means.  It means my body's burning out and going on its last stretch.  Without sleep, I can't rest my mind.  And without resting my mind, it dies." 

"But only if you let it."  He said grabbing her hand.  "You obviously don't want this...so stop it.  Think about what matters to you...think about your friends!" 

"Friends...."  Sylver echoed, trying to apply the word. "My friends are scared enough of me as it is without knowing about my breakdowns in New York.  They know I'm unstable." 

"But they haven't left you yet.  So why are you leaving them?"  The fairy said firmly, the determination in his eyes riviting Sylver.  His question stunned her. 

"I...because---"

BLAM!!! 

Sylver threw herself over the barcounter as Tare's blue-black blood splattered her.  An explosion rocked the club, shattering glass and spraying debris.  The bartender dropped next to her, a small dart protruding from his temple.  Sylver looked through the hole in the counter.  Past Tare's headless body, was chaos.  Fairies, monsters, and creatures of all fey kind were in a panic, screaming and trying to escape.  Sylver could feel the vibrations through the floor.  Something....someone big was coming. 

Sylver's fighter instincts were on an adrenaline high.  Find the attacker.  Find the vitals.  Find weapon.  Carefully, she peeked over the counter edge. 

"Oh my gosh...."  Sylver muttered.  A giant armored creature walked through hole in the wall that was the door, mask covering the face, gun attached to its shoulder.  What was that thing?   

Sylver ducked down again.  She pulled her spade-shaped knife out of her boot.  This...thing despite what it looked like, had a humanoid shape.  Go for the heart--- 

Sylver froze.  The explosions....the screaming....it had stopped.  It were walking toward the bar.  Sylver gripped the knife, moved into a crouching position.  Just go Sylver...just go..just--- 

Sylver gasped.  Something was grabbing her ankle.  Without a second's warning, the vice on her leg whipped her into the air, slamming her into a glass table.  The glass shards sliced her face....her arm...the scar was burning---  Then she heard a roar.  Without looking back, Sylver launched herself forward, summersaulting to her feet.  The thing was behind her. 

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!"  Sylver spun around, slamming her knife into its neck.  It didnt' even flinch.  With inhumanly fast reflexes, it grabbed Sylver by the hair, picking up three feet off the ground.  She looked down at its face, covered by a mask with black tubes sticking out the back.  Without thinking, she smashed her boot into its face, breaking the mask inward.  It roared in anger and threw her headlong into the wall....then through the wall.   She exploded into the alley behind the club, rubble smashing into her. 

Sylver forced herself onto her elbows, gritting her teeth as the scar began to burn with more pain.  She looked up, expecting to see the monster there.... a white, painfully bright light engulfed her.  She couldn't move.  She couldn't see--- 

Then the light stopped, freeing Sylver, and dropping her onto a hard surface.  Sylver grabbed for her knife....but it was gone.  She scrambled to her feet, crouching in a fighting stance, ready for the creature from the bar---  But she wasn't at the bar.  She wasn't at the alley.  Sylver's jaw dropped.  She was in a frickin' jungle!!! 

She reached for her WP communicator, hoping that she could get a location, but her trenchcoat was gone....along with everything in it.  Her black leather pants, cut-off top, and boots reflected the mid-day sun through the break in the tree-tops...the very freaky and non-earthlike tree-tops... 

"Holy mother....I am so not in Kansas anymore....or the U.S.... or the freakin' earth for that matter."  Sylver paused, looking at her surroundings, "Crap."  Then she started walking.  There had to be some sort of life on this planet.... hopefully not the mask-wearing things though... 

Almost a mile away, two of the creatures stood in a tree top, watching the vampire through a scope.  They had hoped to envoke her rage by attacking her on earth.  She would have made better sport in her crazed state. 
     She was approaching another of their captives from earth.  Perhaps they could wait til they were together for a better fight.... 
     The one Predator looked at the other.  Or perhaps not....

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta was extremely quiet when he got up. He had been laying in the middle of a particularly open clearing. It was just a small circled area with no trees, however the shrubbery and other small plants that didn't raise over two feet had made this opening their home. Tormenta  made a full three-sixty, observing the trees around him to make sure that there wasn't an ambush anywhere. After all, he was trained to see things- such as people, animals, hidden bases-that didn't belong to a landscape. Even when that landscape was as foreign as a new video game. Right now Tormenta knew nothing, but if he played repetitively enough he would eventually get a firm grip about this new arena. Tormenta took a deep breath and decided against using his suit to filter the air within it for his use. He could breath just fine, there was no definite signs of a poisonous atmosphere. With that out of the way, Tormenta took in his surroundings in once more.  He looked around his immediate vicinity, watching the ground and outlying trees. 

Nothing. There were no sounds. No sounds but that of his shallow breathing, which he almost misinterpreted as his heartbeat. Tormenta started to walk for the trees. He instantly began to pull out his silenced pistol from its holster as he crossed the space. He made sure his feet didn't sound to harsh in the environment. Alerting any of the native animals could mean a long run through this tropical-like rain-forest. He didn't particularly want to be bitten to pieces or clawed to shreds. Cautious, Tormenta eventually found himself near one of the trees. He stopped for a moment and checked his communications. Touching his visor's earpiece with his free hand, Tormenta was greeted with the loud, but eerily lonely, sound of static. He quickly retracted his hand, cutting off the screeching sound immediately.

Just one more reminder that it seemed like he was alone.

Not all alone though. The sound of wings slapping the air of a bird-like creature started. He searched the sky for the animal but to no avail. Just as it started, it abruptly ended. Tormenta continued through the maze of trees and gradually warmed up to the idea of the forest. He put his silenced pistol in its holster again, but he kept the holster open just in case. Tormenta had walked barely a hundred feet from his original position when he tripped over something and fell. He had thought he had escaped the log by jumping over it. Apparently the fallen tree had been thicker than he thought or had had a long branch. Tormenta looked back and, under his visor, his eyes widened. He quickly got up, not wanting to damage it. The stench hadn't gotten to him because there was no rotting flesh. It was the bones of a human.  He bent down and looked over the body. It was a human skull by all standards. The carcass' ribs were broken and the legs lay in unnatural positions. The man had died with his clothes on, luckily for Tormenta.

He had a Kevlar vest and a AK-47.  On the vest were various explosives and magazines. Tormenta clasped shut his pistol holster and pulled the AK-47 from the dead body. He got more than he bargained for, as the bony hand, closed around the weapon, came with it. Tormenta respectfully pulled the bone off and placed it back near the skeleton. "Rule one. Never let good opportunities shy away," he said through gritted teeth,  prying the magazines from the vest. Tormenta stood up with the AK in his left hand and three, full magazines in the other. He bowed to the skeleton and then turned to leave.

He stopped halfway as something scurried quickly by from his left. Tormenta quickly turned around, aiming for a target. He lowered his weapon as he saw what had quickly ran by him. A small, furry rodent-like animal. It's overlarge, almond-shaped eyes looked up at the massive black-clad alien and it quickly fled. Tormenta grinned to himself underneath his mask. "I'd run also if I saw myself like this." His smile faded though as more of the same species ran by him, all seemingly in a big hurry. Tormenta, curious, looked around to see what they were running from and hoped it was nothing more than a small predator.

What he got was not a small predator. They were both large beasts, each with a pair of crimson-colored eyes. Their ears were pointed forwards and their nostrils were non-existent. The animals stared at him and growled and hissed in a hostile manner. He was in the way of their meal; so he was now going to be their newly proclaimed dinner. The two, four-legged beasts jumped onto the fallen log. They were oblivious to the corpse beneath them; it had been picked clean, the animals sensed, a long time ago. This black-clad figure however. He wreaked of the crimson liquid they wanted. He was new and fresh. Something to bite on. This new being would be a tasty morsel.

Tormenta could see it in their eyes as they watched him. Wherever he went, their eyes went. It was as if they were waiting to pounce. The beasts were smart. One went to the left of him and the other went right. It was a natural hunting instinct. A smart one too. A regular rodent-like animal wouldn't be able to defend itself from two separate attacks. Tormenta however, was confident that his new-found AK-47 was going to be a major help. The two beasts sniffed the air for his scent as they stopped. Through his peripheral vision he could see they were going to pounce at the same time. And that was when he started to back up.

That was also when the two beasts jumped, their mouths opened, showing a full set of bone white, canine teeth.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Sideslash

Downtown LA

Anton Larrin was currently disguised so that he could drink at the bar without being recognised. After getting up, the medium-build, medium-height, totally non-descript looking man dropped a wad of 20s onto the bar and turned away, walking out of the door. He walked through an alleyway, completely black with shadows at its midpoint. As he passed it, he became taller, more muscular, the sandy coloured hair turning white and sweeping above his head. He was now in what he called "Sideslash Mode". It was the human form he used when doing hero work. It was unbelievable noone had actually realised that Anton Larrin and Sideslash were one and the same. For both forms he used his natural snow white hair and icy blue eyes, as well as a similar build. Oh well, now he just had to get home. Hearing a noise, he began to jog faster. Hearing deep ragged breathing, he almost went demon, but held back. If this was a human, Sideslash needed least of all to give him a heart attack. He broke out into a full sprint, readying himself to teleport. Then something happened. A bright white flash and then nothing.

Unknown Planet

The tall white-haired man stood shakily, rubbing his head. He couldn't figure exactly why, but he knew that he had been brought for a reason. And normally when he was taken for a reason, it was dangerous. He could still remember the Crassia incident that had happened when a bunch of metahumans from Earth were taken by an alien race to be slaves and gladiators. He remembered the amount of death and destruction that had been dealt. Hell, he had dealt some of it himself. If this was as dangerous as that, whoever was in charge here would feel the cold bite of Anton's blade cleave through his flesh. Speaking of that, Anton unsheathed it, keeping it in his hand. Then he moved into pure warrior mode, keeping down low, trying to make as little noise as possible. He breathed in and out slowly and calmly. When he needed a rush of adrenaline, he would let it out. He stood calmly, wheeling around with a steady gaze. There was a gulp, as he eyed the thing before him. It was massive, huge, and above all UGLY. Ugly things always want to kill you, general rule of the way things work. It let out a terrible growl-hiss. Luckily he had been expecting a commotion in the bar and drew from under his long coat an Fabrique Nationale Project 90, firing a burst of bullets as he turned to run. He knew he hadn't scored a hit, and he wasn't sure he could outrun it. But outmaneuvour? That was a different kettle of fish entirely. He turned as he jumped, firing bullets into the undergrowth as he teleported, leaving a puff of black smoke. He appeared high up in the tree. He stowed the gun under his coat, and sheathed his sword. He'd need his hands free for this. He jumped in the air, being surrounded by a burst of flame. As it disappeared, a new creature was in Anton Larrin's place. It looked twisted, as if there was a battle being waged inside him between his human and demon sides. A deep growl, seeming emulating the creature that he had fled from, ripped from deep in his chest.In the air, he had seen a cliff. Another puff of smoke, another disappearing act. He appeared on the clifftop, a couple inches from where he had hoped, but it would do. He looked out over the forest, listening for any sounds, and none of the many forest sounds were at all familiar. His eyes were wide, his mouth a small 'o' of surprise. "We ain't in Kansas no more."
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr. Mercury

The sun was peaking out the horizon painting the sky orange. Black birds flew above the never ending bright green jungle in a small flock. In the jungle, the animals came alive and they joined in nature's lively soundtrack. A calming steady breeze blew through the jungle, swaying the palm trees back and forth. A faint mist drifted through the jungle from a waterfall running off a rocky mountain barely jutting out the jungle. Vines tangled and connected at the tops of trees and Mercury dangled upside down from one of them.

The drop was a far one and there was no way he would survive by just dropping and if he did, broken bones would get him nowhere. He could slice the vine and hover down, but again he needed more practice with his flying. Mercury had a flash of doubt, but quickly dismissed it by thinking this would only make him stronger. Putting his hand out in front of him he generated a cosmic disc about six inches away from his head. Swiping his index finger the vine was cut and he fell on the cosmic platform on his back. As he jumped off the platform it faded and he hovered smoothly to the ground.

His shoulder-length blonde hair was disheveled, so he tied it in a ponytail with a small piece of a broken vine he spotted in the soil. Besides the animals it seemed like he was the only human here. No, he thought, somebody requested him here. Mercury decided to head west towards the waterfall because the jungle seemed to go on for days. Maybe he could set up a camp there or find somebody trying to get water.

Weaving through long tree branches and vines made the straight route impossible. All the sudden he noticed bugs crawling on branches, spider webs and he even saw a boa constrictor slithering down a tree. Mercury immediately picked up his pace towards the waterfall and gradually he could hear it getting louder as he got closer. Alternating hands, Mercury sliced through branches and vines with his cosmic energy swipes. Finally, a branch fell to reveal the waterfall, but Mercury stepped closer and saw a creature knelt down in front of the waterfall's plunge pool. Startled he sidestepped behind branches, he must have made noise because the creature jerked it's head in Mercury's direction.

Mercury's heart felt like it was trying to burst through his chest, his breathing got heavier and his palms and face instantly began to sweat. He prepared for battle as quick as he could with only four or less seconds left. He peeked out of the bushes and the creature was gone. Mercury felt something grab his right shoulder and he was lifted off the ground. It was that monster he saw at the waterfall, it must of turned invisible. He rapidly directed his left hand generating cosmic slashes. The creature tightened it's grip on his shoulder and Mercury cringed a little at the pain. Black spread in his eyes and his energy was tripled. Mercury raised his left arm in front of him and closed his hand. The creature started to shake and started choking. It materialized in front of him and it was closer than Mercury assumed.

It was atrocious, two large fangs created the shape of a triangle and behind them were sharp teeth that lined up in front of his mouth. The creatures small eyes were embedded deep in his face like craters surrounded by black flesh. Gold bands were wrapped around what looked like black rubber dreads. Dull white armor that looked worn out was covered by netting. A dirty ragged cloth ran down the back of it's legs to it's metal boots at his calf's. The height of it had to be around 7 feet tall and it had to weight around 300 pound of muscle. It's skin was gray and looked wet and slippery. The creature grabbed at it's throat with it's sharp black claws and coughed out green blood that splattered and dripped from plants in front of it.

Guiding a chopped down palm tree with his free left hand he drew the tree towards him striking the creatures in it's back. Letting go of Mercury's shoulder the creature crashed to the ground. Rolling to break his fall, Mercury hopped up and got in his fighting stance with cosmic charged fist. Surprisingly, the creature didn't recover. It lay there lifeless, but what Mercury didn't know was that he made him choke on his on blood from his water manipulation. To be on the safe side, with the motion of his index finger he slit the creatures throat. He suddenly felt a familiar excitement and fear rush over him, he killed something. The monsters in the World That Never Was didn't bleed they just faded away. If their was one, their were more lurking around the jungle.

Out of curiosity Mercury searched the creature he killed. He found a SAT-com, an unfamiliar medical pack, a special glove and a dagger. The armor plates were too big for Mercury, but he took them to examine. The sun had just fully got above the horizon and the sky was turning blue. He left the creatures body with weapons, gadgets and armor and marched into the open jungle canopy with a pool and waterfall. The grass was a lush green and was strangely trimmed. Smooth stones surrounded the pool made from the long waterfall.

Mercury sat by the pool and tinkered with the SAT-com and it activated and revealed a graph-like map with red people scattered across the map. That monster must have been hunting these people down including Mercury. He saw himself on the map sitting down and it give him chills. This was a game to them, they must have done this thousands of times. Brought people here just to hunt them down like we're prey. Judging by their advanced technology Mercury understood he had to stay one step ahead of them if he wanted to survive. Hunt or be hunted, Mercury decided to flip the script and turn them into the prey.

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tormenta

The beasts flailed through the air as they reached Tormenta. For normal en, fear would have over come them and the screams of agony would reach their lips. Tormenta was a different breed altogether.  Fear wasn't a word in his vocabulary.  He didn't make a sound as their ragged breaths reached his face. Tormenta waited until the last moment before he moved. If these beasts had grins, he was sure they had them showing now. Usually, he would have shot them but he needed a more sophisticated plan. Instead of taking the easy kill, Tormenta dropped to the floor. He just completely collapsed.

The animals were too close to make a change in their direction. The velocity carried them past the space Tormenta had recently vacated. Instead of hitting him, they smashed into each other. In mid-air the two savage beasts spun in unison away from Tormenta. They landed just before the large fallen log, crushing the skeleton to pieces between their two masses. Tormenta quickly jumped up and aimed his recently acquired AK-47. The animals howled in pain from the bones lodged into their hides; a howling Tormenta ceased once he pressed the triggar. The  bullets tore through the barrel of his weapon. 

Tormenta winced when he finished the deed. The sounds of bullet-fire had been a lot louder than he expected. A whole lot more. Although the beasts lay quietly on their sides, bleeding profusely from various wounds, Tormenta could hear a flurry of other noises. He had unintentionally awoken too many other animals. Too many animals he knew nothing about.  Tormenta knelt near one of the beasts and flipped it onto its other side to examine it. Its eyes flickered open unexpectedly and he jumped back, avoiding being bitten by the beast as it tried one last attempt to kill him. Tormenta shot the beast one more time in the forehead, or what he assumed was the forehead. Finally at peace, the beast lay back on the ground. 

"Don't die easily enough," Tormenta snorted.

He heard a howl and then realized the native animals were coming to check out what had happened. He quickly got up; realizing he didn't want another fight, Tormenta began a steady jog away from the scene. The Disciple of Deception quickly marched away from the area, taking quicker and quicker steps as he heard more howls. The small bottom-feeders would show up and eat the carcasses. He didn't want to be around when that happened. It was only when he got fifty meters away that he finally stopped. He raised his free hand again to his head and hoped to catch a noise. He raised the sensitivity of his visor and then silently waited. He listened to the various sounds intently.  Winged creatures flapping their wings, pitter-patter as animals crossed their prey, growls and howls, and finally water.

Water?

Water. The sounds of water rushing to new places. That was his break. Anything that breathed needed water! It could keep you alive longer than any meat would. Tormenta immediately set off west, towards the sounds. He wanted, desperately, to find others. That would make everything a little more easier. Two people could survive a lot longer than one. The Black-Clad Assassin stalked through the trees until he reached what seemed to be a river. He lowered the sensitivity on his visor and then absorbed his surroundings. He seemed to be near a cliff, and from there he knew the water would drop-off to lower ground. He could get a good viewpoint from a cliff; seeing much of the forest with little travel. Right now though, Tormenta felt parched. He put his AK-47 on the ground and then put the magazines next to it. Tormenta hesitantly raised his face mask to his nose and then cupped his two hands. He immersed them in the flowing river and then, lowering his head to meet his hands as they raised, he began to slurp the life-giving liquid. It was cold in his mouth as he sloshed it around but it eventually got warmer when he let it trickle down his throat. 

Satisfied, the Disciple of Deception lowered his mask back over his mouth and then grabbed his AK-47 and the magazines that went with it. He stood up and then slowly approached the cliff. He could see miles of trees. It was similar to an ocean with the horizon blotted with the green tree-tops.  Tormenta began to lower his gaze towards the bottom of the waterfall. It seemed that once it reached lower ground it just pooled. Looking around the edges of the pool, Tormenta was half-surprised to see someone sitting there on a smooth stone. The person was definitely of human build. It had wide shoulders and narrow hips. Tormenta could see it was a man. He seemed to be distracted by something in his hands. That was why he hadn't noticed Tormenta. 

Hoping to surprise his opponent, the Black-Clad Assassin put the magazines in a pocket near his chest and then closed it with a a zipper. Tormenta slowly descended down steep boulders, using holes in-between them to lower him. Finally, he reached the ground and jumped the last few feet onto the ground. He collided with the green grass with a minimal sound. He turned around and looked at the man sitting on the boulder. From here he noticed the man looking in his direction. Whatever was in his hand had obviously alerted him to Tormenta's presence, because the Disciple of Deception was sure he hadn't made any definite noise. 

"Care to introduce yourself?"
Tormenta looked at the man, his grip firm on his AK-47.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Hunter

"Lone Wolf Alpha to Wolf Pack, come in.  Over." the Hunter said, activating his ear piece.  "Wolf Pack, respond."  At the moment, it seemed as if the frequency of his Wolf Pack communicator had been jammed.  Either that, or there was no one from Wolf Pack within signal range - a strange occurrence because their communicators reached all over the globe with one another.

Taking the ear piece out of his ear, William took a moment to listen to his surroundings.  Tucking the ear piece away just in case he reached contact, Greystoke needed to devote all of his senses to the current situation.  As he began to walk through the jungle, he had a wary feeling as if he were being watched.  Yet, everything around him had such an unusual scent to it.  In many ways, his surroundings were very similar to what he had encountered in South America, Africa, or even some parts of Asia.  Yet, all of the plants, trees, and flowers looked different.  Even the animals sounded different.

The vast array of new scents and sounds began to nearly overwhelm the Hunter's keen senses.  However, he needed to remain focused.  He could not allow these new experiences to throw him off or to make him become susceptible to any looming threats.  Every time he heard a twig snap or some plants rustle, he was ready to fight.  After a few hours of hiking through the jungle, Greystoke could hear the pounding sound of water.

Making his way further ahead, he eventually came to a river which ran through the jungle.  A littler further down the river was a large waterfall which had a drop that was at least two hundred feet straight down.  Cupping some water in one of his hands, the Hunter knelt down by the river and took a drink.  Suddenly, he heard the snap of a twig.  Instinctively, he jumped to his feet and took cover behind a fallen tree.

Slowly, his adamantium claws slid out silently as his heart rate began to quicken.  With his eyes locked onto the area of the sound, William exemplified the perfect predator.  Just then, a large animal suddenly burst through the foliage and out into the open.  It looked nothing like anything Greystoke had seen before.  Lowering his hands and retracting his claws, William slowly shook his head and let out a gentle sigh of relief.

Stepping out in the open, Greystoke heard a slight clinking sound under his foot.  Before he could react, something sprang up from under his feet.  In the blink of an eye, the Hunter found himself caught up in a metallic net.  Instantly, the net began to tighten and its metallic wires began to slice into William's skin.  Unleashing his adamantium claws, the Hunter quickly went to work cutting himself out of the razor sharp net.  However, the wire was proving difficult for even his adamantium claws to cut through.  Gritting his teeth and letting out a deep growl of rage, William was finally able to cut through the razor net before falling to the ground below.

Badly cut up from the net, Greystoke managed to stand to his feet as he began to heal.  No sooner had he straightened his knees than he heard something whistling through the air.  Turning around, William instinctively arched his back just as a razor sharp projectile came spinning towards him.  As his body jerked to the side to avoid impalement, the spinning bladed object sliced deeply into his left upper arm.  Crying out in pain and rage, William turned to face his attacker.

While his eyes could not see anything, he could still hear the quiet movements of something else.  He suddenly heard the sound similar to a sword being drawn or a metallic weapon being activated.  Out of nowhere a device resembling a spear came spiraling down towards him.  Leaping to the side, William grabbed onto a tree while suspending himself up off the ground.  Just then, another spinning blade came flying through the air towards him.

Dropping down to the ground, the Hunter suddenly saw something quickly moving towards him.  It appeared as if it were bending light rays around its body as a means of camouflage.  Only when moving quickly was it visible.  Whatever it was, it let out a loud roar and moved quickly towards the Hunter.  Immediately, two large blades slashed William's mid section.  Crying out in pain, the Hunter unleashed his claws and struck out towards the camouflaged creature.  A bright green substance squirted out as the creature roared out in pain.

Suddenly, three tiny red dots appeared on William's chest from another direction.  Not wanting to find out what those three red dots meant, the Hunter took off running along the river.  As he ran, he felt something slice into the back of his right calf.  Falling to the ground, he noticed three dots on him once again.  This time, he saw a flash of blue heading directly towards him.  Leaping out of the way, William witnessed a powerful beam weapon destroy the piece of ground he was previously laying upon.  Just then, he felt a powerful jolt from behind followed by a searing pain in his back.  The blast of the creature's weapon sent him flying forward.

As William's face slammed onto the rocks, he began to crawl towards the waterfall.  Dragging his bloodied body along the rocks, he managed to get back to his feet.  As he turned, another flash of blue came speeding right towards him.  The powerful blast burned a hole in Greystoke's chest and caused him to roar in agony while the mere shock sent him flying back over the edge of the waterfall - falling hundreds of feet to the bottom.....

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By G'bandit

Nothing on the mercenary’s pockets. The gear was lost. There was human blood on the merc’s suit but it wasn’t his own. The only guess is that the ninja tried his best to beat the creatures even with the mercenary’s own weapons and couldn’t beat it. Then he was skinned and left behind to fuck up the bandit’s psyche if he made it out of the vines.

Now because of someone else’s will to survive the Bandit was left weaponless in middle of a hunt, isn’t that beautiful. Running through the rare jungle crossing through very different wild life from what he was accustom. None of the surrounding plantation were recognizable. Coming to a halt the mercenary looks around him to see if he could spot any sign of man made tracks or disturbance in the soil. But there was none.  

The fact that there was a ninja here in this jungle with him meant one thing. There were other people here aside from the creatures. Only one thing the mercenary feared and that been found by the creatures when he was weaponless. But then.. The branches sounded disturbed. Band’s heart began pumping at a higher rate. He turned around looking upward toward the sound but couldn’t spot anything anywhere. Then he hears a sudden thud behind him which causes him to react turning around in combat mode. But instead of finding himself facing an opponent, what he found was ten times more shocking.

“Oh- f*ck no.”

The hunters had dropped Bandit’s full weapon arsenal. Everything was covered in human blood and wrapped in vines. Concern came to Band’s spirit. He thought he had escaped the sight of his hunter when he ran aimlessly through the jungle. But all he did was make himself feel better rather than losing his enemy.  

Panic began crawling through his spine and the first thing that came to mind was to get the weapons. But something he knew is that it was a trap. The reason Band was alive is because the ninja had taken his weapons before. He knew the moment he armed himself he was fully and officially a player in this game. And the worse part is that the fact that the sound came from one direction and the weapons fell behind him meant that he was been watched not by one but many of the creatures.

In the distance several explosions reached the merc’s ears. He turned toward the direction which the explosions were coming from. “What kind of weapon is that?” He wonder for the way it sounded it was no man made weapon. In fact it sounded almost like the thermal-laser cannon he carried back in the day. Which was not human technology.  

Then all the sudden the branches around him began shacking as if someone was stepping on them. The merc watched as the leaves appeared to be enhanced in middle of a ghost like shape which jumped off across the sky headed toward the detonations in the distance. Then a second and a third all headed the same way.  The merc was speechless and all he managed to whispered to himself was “Creepy”

Having in thought that the creatures were more interested in the poor soul that had been spotted and was now hunted. But one good thing came out of all of this. This was the merc’s chance to arm himself and he wasn’t going to waste it. He reached his weapons and began arming himself but then the branches began shaking once again “Oh oh” he said to himself. All the sudden from bellow the ground appeared to come live around him before the merc was caught by a net.

He knew the weapons been there was a trap from the start. But it never crossed his mind that it would be this kind of trap. “Oh you f*ckers got me again!”

A heavy thud then caught Band’s attention. He looked towards it and noticed the ground leaves were been bothered as the creature’s ghostly figure approached its catch. “Fuck! I should of known, they left one behind!” Band struggled with the net but the more he struggled the tighter the opening became. The creature was already too close. The sharp sound of an unleashing blade alarmed the mercenary’s senses that the worse was near. But this also activated the merc to react. “F*ck you!” Cried out the merc as he grabbed his Lone guns and pushed his arm out a hole aiming toward the figure before he squeezed the trigger. The 14 bullets shot-out in a flash with each clacking as a machine gun. The creature shrieked and roared in pain while green blood poured out of its wounds. The invisibility devise also deactivated revealing the creature’s appearance.

The gun was empty but the creature was not yet down. Band notice the vital areas were protected by a strange armor. “Damn-it!” Band knew he had to get loose fast. The creature roared in rage and stepped forward coming for the merc's head. “C’mon! C’mon!” Startled Band as he struggled to unleash his sword, but he was unable for the net was too tight. Last choice, he grabbed instead for a kunai knife which does the job allowing Band to escape through a hole bellow the net as the creature swiped the net trying to kill Band with his blades. Been at the feet of the Predator Band quickly rolled in between the large 6’8 in height creature. He stand and turned before he threw his kunai. But the creature made a sharp turn which made his dreadlocks flow with the momentum. The creature facing the kunai he showed his sharp reflexes by just catching the kunai knife in mid air.

“Oh, to hell with this!” Yelled out Band before he reached to his arsenal and grabbed two smoke bombs and threw them at the creature which exploded at contact. The smoke spread out and blinded the creature's sensors for a small instant. By the time the creature escaped the smoke screen by shifting the views with his mask's technology Band was already gone. As Band ran away through the bushy jungle he could hear a loud disappointed roar in the background as the creature had been outsmarted by a human... For now.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sideslash

Anton Larrin was getting more used to this terrain. Sprinting, he only slowed down if there was a tree in his way. His white hair whippedaround as he kept twisting and turning through the intricate forest. He wasn't letting anything get a bearing on him, moving fast. This next tree was huge, and then he did something unbelievable. He leaped onto the tree, slapping his hands flat against it. Any normal person would have slipped back down, but he stuck fast, and began to crawl up it like a gecko. It was a slow, laborious process but presently, he reached the top of the tree. Treetop movement. Height advantage. Give me the drop on my enemies. He moved fast and calculated. He ran down a branch, and it began to go down. He came face to face with one of those...things. He smiled. It was wearing a mask, so he couldn't tell it's expression. "Hey, how you doing?" A roar as something was different about the branch beneath his feet. The alien seemed to hiss as Sideslash realised what was about to happen. The branch whiplashed up, arcing the Demon Warrior through the air. He knew exactly what path he would go along. Unfortunately, the creature did too. As he came nearer the ground, he saw it. It was running close behind him. When he was 12 feet in the air, it jumped.He finally got a good look at it. It was the epitome of a perfect predator. All muscle and ferocity. Much like himself in his second Demon Form.

He turned in the air, so that his feet hit the ground and he slid beckwards throwing up moss and fungi as his feet drove into the ground. At the same time, his hand went to the hilt of the katana the protuded from his sleeve in his first Demon Form. As he drew the deadly blade, it let out a cold ringing. It seemed to irritate the alien in front of him, which hit the ground and ran at him, blades being brought into play. It's armour was weaker at the joints, he noticed, and he used his free hand to help him slide to a stop. It had reached the part of the ground where he had started sliding, around three feet away. It swung its blades as it approached, a guttural coughing hiss coming from behind it's mask. It could see, could smell that his blood was different from it's normal diet. Well, half-demons were rare and few in number. The Predator arced its blades at Anton's throat. Using his katana, he blocked the blades and curved his own in a counter-attack. The two of them were fairly evenly matched, neither managing to score a hit that would incapacitate the other. Both were trying their damn hardest decapitate each other, and the fight came to a head as Anton plunged the katana through the weak armour at its shoulder joint. Grass-green blood bubbled out of the cut as Anton pulled the katana free and did a smooth backflip to dodge the blade on the undamaged arm as large Predator let out a high squealing roar. "Uh-oh."

He heard a series of vwoosh! sounds and rustling leaves as more of the creatures approached. Sheathing the katana, he broke into a fast sprint through the forest, breathing raggedly. He was looking backwards when his foot hit the rock and he stumbled, falling over the cliff's edge. He scoffed and just teleported to the ground. "OOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Note to self: Next time make sure you teleport onto your feet, not your head.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hawk

Eyes darting back and forth and sweet dripping down his face Hawk slowly crept alone the ground. A little over an hour ago he had found a large track from what was most definitely from a large animal who was a hunter. His sense's with the animals had failed him on this new world.  The sounds of the jungle teased him like a child playing in the woods at night. They were unfamiliar and  not the welcoming call of his home. Coming upon a stream he slowly made his way to the waters edge. A green tint drifted through the water like and oil slick. Hawk thought it best to leave that alone for the time being. 
A noise over his shoulder gathered his attention making him stop hold his step in mid air. Hawk's keen earst let him know that someone was watching him, but he knew also that he was unseen. Hawk smiled and decided to even the playing field. With a flash Hawk's wings exploded from his still naked back and wrapped around him. His nano-tech wings began to shimmer in the light and Hawk vanished. The movement of the trees let Hawk knew that he had taken his stalker off guard. He had given away his position high in the branches. 

Hawk hoped silently that his stalker knew how to fly because the tree were he stood was about to come down. Spinning on his heels Hawk's wings branched out and torn the trunk of the tree into. The large canopy tree top came falling down quickly and as it did Hawk caught a glimpse of the what had been hunting him. The man like figure was a little bit bigger than Hawk in size. He moved with a quickness that was very athletic and nimble, but Hawk had his number now. 

The speed at which Hawk hit the animal was terrific. The ground shook and the birds, or whatever they are, flew out into the night sky. Quickly the monster was able to regain his feet and attack Hawk. His cloaking had vanished and Hawk could see the assortment of weapon that he had to fight against. The animal lept at Hawk with a large spear and Hawk tested him. Moving in concert with the strike he dodged and ducked the spear, feeling out the warrior. Hawk knew this one had been training since birth to hold such a weapon and kill without mercy, so once Hawk had felt his strength and his speed he would not chance a lucky blow. 

Grabbing the spear as it moved past his head with a swoosh of wind, Hawk pulled the hunter towards him and grabbed the large blade in the waist band of the warrior spun to his backside and sliced him in half. As the young warrior was laying on the ground Hawk studied him closely, the mask he wore, the weapons, his clothing, Hawk naked and kneeling over an alien warrior on a far away land stood and looked up into the sky. As he did a large ship uncloaked.

Three huge Predators stood at the edge of the ships loading bay weapons in hand ready to avenge the death of a young warrior who lay at Hawk's feet. The biggest of the three jumped down from nearly 100 feet and landed in front of Hawk. His stench carried ahead of him as he looked down at what could only be his fallen offspring. The large one picked up the other and made his way away from Hawk into the woods. Before he disappeared once again. The large one looked back at him and growled. This would not be the last he saw of him. 

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Mercury

No one was heading in his direction so he unzipped his X-Viners uniform.  He carried his uniform and carelessly walked towards the pool. He untied the fragment of vine letting his hair fall to his shoulders, then he cast it into the bushes surrounding the open canopy.  He arrived at the pool, raising his arms in the air stretching, then diving in he was immersed in cool water while washing the clutter of dirt and small plants out his golden blonde hair.

Mercury swam up and raised his head out of the water. He scanned the area and nobody was there, only the alien's SAT-com, alien gear and his X-Viner uniform. The distant crash of the waterfall behind him and a few bird cries were the only sounds he heard. His water manipulation wasn't used much, if at all, so he tried it out. Shooting water out the pool he whipped it above him through the air by guiding the water with his right hand. Then, he raised both his hands concentrating on the water and two pillars of water rose as he lifted his arms to his side. He grinned and then turned staring at the waterfall. He took a deep breath and raised both his hands out the water.

Slightly curling his fingers, he guided his hands across his body. The waterfall miraculously bent with his hands, but for only a short time. This time he put more energy into it and attempted to guide it towards him. Unknowingly clenching his teeth, the water flowed closer as he moved his arms back and forth. His muscles were being strained like he was lifting weights and he gave it all he got. As the pool of water was getting closer he felt drained and it he dropped his hands letting the water make a loud splash into the water. He began panting trying to catch his breath and he realized there was a lot more to his powers than he believed.

Water. Fire. Earth. Air. Suddenly, questions attacked his brain.What elements are under each of those and what can be created by combining them? Ice comes from water, but how could he turn water into ice? What turns water into ice? He began to examine the science of his powers to understand and improve his control over them. This was only the beginning of his growth as a mutant. The trees in the jungle were like the questions sprouting in his mind, their were thousands of them.

Back when he was just a gang leader in Brooklyn, his powers, his gift was a curse. It wasn't accepted in by his neighborhood or his friends. One hot night when Mercury was fourteen.He was with his best friend Theo, Keenan, and Mike. They were also members of Mercury's gang, named The Alley Boys at the time. They were leaving a corner store when they saw a boy named Trey. There was a rumor going around that Trey could do ''weird magic''. Mercury decided to harass him and Keenan and Mike were eager to go along, but Theo knew it wasn't right and he tried to talk Mercury out of it. By that time, Mercury was already across the street approaching Trey with Keenan and Mike grinning behind him.

One thing led to another and Mercury and his two friends pissed off Trey, his eyes turned yellow and he started growling. He walked towards them and hissed revealing his new sharp teeth. Springing in Mercury's direction he tackled Mike and started slashing his face with his sharp claws. Mike was yelling in pain and terror putting his hands over his face. The fight began to draw the attention of the people outside and lived nearby. Mercury and Keenan froze in fear and amazement, as Mercury was about to try and help a shot was fired, Theo bolted across the street and the bystanders screamed.

Mike lay their screaming in pain with blood on his hands, black t-shirt and scratched face. Trey was laying beside him with blood pouring out his neck, he was dead. When Mercury turned around he saw an elder black man pointing a pistol shaking, and crying. The elder black man rushed to Trey, knelt down then grabbed his hand and kissed it. He put his head in Trey's back and broke down into more tears, that was his father. His father killed him, he knew about Trey's condition. All that could have been avoided if Mercury listened to Theo, he was angry at Trey, Trey's dad and himself. Mike was treated at the hospital overnight and everything healed except two scars between his left eyebrow and hairline, he never forgot that night.There was no sympathy for Trey or his dad.  Later that year the neighborhood violently ran Trey's dad out of the neighborhood.

Suddenly, the SAT-com started beeping and Mercury lifted himself out of the pool---shook some water off and zipped his somewhat clean uniform back on. The SAT-com showed that somebody was approaching him. Finally, he was going to meet up with somebody else. The guy moved in from behind him, but then he looped around and was in front of him. Mercury thought he was leaving then the guy started heading his direction. He knew the guy sighted him and he was being cautious. His eyes were glued to the SAT-com his eyes following the man on the SAT-com creeping closer and closer. In front of him the bushes rattled and Mercury glanced up and then glued his eyes back on the SAT-com. Mercury contained himself in a cosmic bubble because he didn't know if the man would attack.

"Care to introduce yourself?", the man had an AK-47 pointed at Mercury.

"I'm not your enemy.", Mercury grimaced at the man as if he had a trick up his sleeve. He covered the man's AK-47 in cosmic energy and when he closed his palm the gun was snatched out his hand. His AK-47 was guided towards Mercury and hovered on beside him.

"You answer my questions....Who are you and what's going on?
"

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tormenta

Tormenta smirked underneath his mask. He had caught this man off-guard. The Black-Clad Assassin took a few steps forward, urging the gun towards this new stranger. The man sitting on the rock was very quiet though as he watched Tormenta come closer. He waited for Tormenta to get within a few yards and then raised his hand. A protective bubble around the man appeared, and this unsettled Tormenta. How could he injury someone who was protected by such a shield?  Tormenta suddenly came to an abrupt stop; and when he did so, he raised the AK-47 a little bit higher. The Disciple of Deception watched as this new addition had a grimace. A slight smirk as if he had something up his sleeve. Instantly Tormenta saw his weapon light up in a strange color and then it was wrenched from his hands. The weapon hovered in the air, this time pointed at the Black-Clad Assassin.  "You answer my questions....Who are you and what's going on?" Tormenta chuckled wickedly. He hoped the laugh would agitate his counterpart who was becoming bossy with the prospect of a weapon. Tormenta could see the AK-47 swinging in the air, coming closer and then moving away, but always pointed towards him. "Shoot me! Why don't you? I'm protected." Tormenta patted his chest defiantly to show his suit wasn't made of just any normal fabric or linen. It was bullet proof.

"Now. I think I'll give you something to think about here,"
Tormenta wagged his index finger and he finished by pointing his thumb towards himself. "I'm....Well you will just call me T or Mr. T or just Tor. Which ever one makes your little mind happy. " The Black-Clad Assassin pointed towards the floating gun. "  I see you have powers; so you're obviously here for the same reason as me. Coupled with the facts that you haven't shot me, nor did I shoot at you, we were probably brought here under the same circumstances." Tormenta clasped his hands together. " Now, seeing as we're in a catch twenty-two I think you'll lower the weapon and lower your little shield. Or, seeing as you're giving me problems. I can just disappear." The Disciple of Deception shimmered for a moment and then dissipated. He was virtually unforeseeable as he glided towards the grimacing trickster. Tormenta finally appeared next to him, over towards his right shoulder. The Black-Clad Assassin jerked his hand. "But since you're here, I'd rather I have an ally around here than some more enemies." Tormenta friendlily put his hand out for a handshake. "So what do you think about my prop-"

An explosion nearby shook the ground around them. The Black-Clad Assassin stumbled backwards a few feet.  Tormenta scanned the area around the waterfall with an intense gaze. He saw where the explosion had been. It had been barely twenty yards away. A small, black crater had formed where the source of the explosion had started and much of the grass had been burned to a sizzled black or had disappeared as it converted into smoke. The Disciple of Deception disappeared just as four beings appeared. They appeared in a square formation. They looked like large bipedal humanoids.  The new additions looked nothing like humans. They towered over Tormenta and his new ally and were much bulkier. Their armor-plated bodies made them seem like body-builders. "What the hell are these things..." Tormenta uttered to himself. Two of the aliens moved towards him and the other two came towards Tormenta's new ally. Even though he was cloaked by his invisibility Tormenta could see the two beings staring straight towards him. Or where he was supposed to be. The largest one approached the Black-Clad Assassin first. It punched towards Tormenta. 

The Disciple of Deception shimmered back into reality, showing himself. He parried the blow and then delivered his own, self-taught punch to the sternum. The place he thought a sternum would be placed on a humanoid, that is. As his hand collided with the armor Tormenta felt a searing pain. The armor was very strong and he felt bruises forming on his knuckles. The Black-Clad Assassin grimaced in slight pain but didn't let that stop him. Tormenta came around for a round-house kick but was stopped by the being's hand which grabbed his leg. The humanoid put its other hand on Tormenta's leg and then heaved him into the air. Tormenta flew through the air for a moment before he collided with a tree. His body weight crashed into it and then it fell on top of him. The Black-Clad Assassin lay there for a moment as he absorbed all the searing pain he felt. Within moments Tormenta pushed the tree off of him and got up. The two aliens were now side-by-side. The smaller one had a spear gun-looking weapon in it's hand. The bigger, more bulkier humanoid had its wrist up towards the Disciple of Deception. 

Tormenta jumped to the side, realizing what weapon was in the wrist of the bulky alien. The net passed by and, instead of colliding with the Black-Clad Assassin, it grabbed onto the tree. The Ugly Big Boy seemed to utter a cry of anger but quickly attempted another try. Tormenta rolled to the right, back towards the netted tree. He narrowly avoided the second net but he could hear the Ugly Big Boy crying out again at its ability to target its opponent. "Damn net launchers," Tormenta said angrily as he avoided another attempt by the Big Ugly one. The smaller alien tried. The spear launched towards Tormenta with a full-force of velocity but the Black-Clad Assassin rolled forwards, dodging the attack. Getting up quickly, Tormenta ran towards the Ugly Big Boy and jumped into the air. Tormenta's leg pushed into Ugly Boy's chest and the Disciple of Deception flipped backwards. While in the air, Tormenta pulled one of his Katanas out. Holding the blade in two hands, Tormenta stabbed toward Ugly Boy's stomach. The blade only dented the armor.

Taking another approach, Tormenta pulled two grenades from their velcro-straps and then threw it in front of Ugly Boy. The Black-Clad Assassin ran quickly as the explosion happened. Looking back towards his victim, Tormenta could see the alien laying on the ground. The other alien ran towards Tormenta with a sword. It brought the weapon down upon the Black-Clad Assassin's head. Tormenta pushed his two hands on the alien's wrists and inadvertently stopped the strike. With his left leg, Tormenta put his knee into the smaller alien's stomach. The alien stumbled and following his previous attack, Tormenta brought his leg up for another strike to the stomach. The alien crashed into the ground and slid across the ground. Tormenta grabbed the sword the alien had relinquished upon falling. He clenched the blade and hovered over the fallen alien. Without a hint of compassion for his opponent, Tormenta ran the blade through it's chest. He pushed it deep into the chest, pushing it deeper and deeper, and right through the armor. The Black-Clad Assassin pulled the blade out of the dead alien and then looked towards the Ugly Big Boy.

The bulky alien was dead however, his body laying there motionless. Assessing that he had taken care of his two opponents, Tormenta bent down and pulled the mask off of the small alien. He winced at the ugliness of the alien. "Well this is the smaller version, I'd hate to see Ugly Big Boy's face..."  The humanoid had a large, broad forehead and yellow eyes. Its skin was gray. It had four mandibles with a mutated crab-like teeth behind them. It was an ugly sight to see along with the oozing green blood that was coming out of its mouth. From up-close, Tormenta realized the long hair that looked like dreadlocks were actually long tubes. "I really don't want to know where those come from," Tormenta said as he inspected them. He ran his hand over the thing's eyes and closed them.  Getting up, Tormenta looked to his other victim. Fluidly moving over to it, Tormenta raised the helmet off of the alien. The alien differed from the other one. Including its size, it had green eyes and also had dark green skin. What bothered the Disciple of Deception was the fact that there was a light beeping coming from somewhere on the alien. The Black-Clad Assassin searched the body, avoiding the green blood. He didn't want to find out what would happen if he came into contact with it.

Tormenta finally found what he was searching for. The alien had a small mechanism on its wrist which was turned on. The red numbers, which were foreign to the Disciple of Deception, were counting. It seemed, after watching it for a few moments, that the mechanism was counting down. To what? Tormenta couldn't tell. Either way, an alien with a count-down attached to it wasn't something he was looking forward to. The Black-Clad Assassin quickly got up, sword in hand, he yelled to his new ally. "Run! We'll talk later!" Immediately afterwords, Tormenta ran into the trees. He hoped his new ally had finished the two aliens off and was now following him. At a safe distance, Tormenta found a small clearing in the forest and stopped. He rested on a boulder, taking in deep breaths. As he lowered the sword Tormenta heard another loud explosion. A small, ominous cloud appeared over the treetops. The Black-Clad Assassin held onto the boulder as a burst of powerful air blew past him. The trees ruffled for only a moment and then finally rested themselves. Satisfied that the danger had passed, Tormenta turned to his alley. "So do you like my proposition to form our own group and combine our two brains to create a cohesive plan off this planet? It is a planet...and not Earth."

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By G'bandit

Bandit had sprint through the heart of the jungle all the way to the edge of a river. There using nothing but a type of wood and the root on the side of a knockdown tree he build a shelter. He couldn’t make the shelter too obvious or the other humans may spot him easily. Band gave it the appearance as if the shelter was just a bunch of old knocked down trees and bushes. It had no exit. Only way to breathe was the hilt of his katana which he had hollowed and kept sucking air. Even in middle of the situation Band wasn’t worried about the creatures. He had been there for 20 minutes resting, if the creatures knew where he was they would of already taken him out.

All that ran across his mind at the moment is finding his center and coming to a game plan on how to survive this hell that not many will survive.

“Uh oh” He whispered “I need to squeeze the lemon.”  These things happen in the wind at the most inopportune moments. “Well, I’ve been here long enough anyways. All Im doing is stalling. Maybe is time to explore this place a bit.”

After loading his guns band assumed a squad position as he prepared to emerged from his shelter. Although it was highly doubtful you never know what awaits you. Even in such crappy looking shelter sometimes the enemy can be just as smart as one is. The merc wont take that chance. Taking a deep breath Band then stands he forces the roof of the shelter to budge off of him before he waves his guns around as he searches for the first thing that moves or looks odd.

The area looks clear, but is already clear that looks can be deceiving with these creatures. They could be standing just before you and the untrained eye wouldn’t notice. But Band not only have better sight than normal humans but also a very delicate nose. As far as his eyes and nose could tell the creatures were not around. This was a perfect opportunity to scout the area while he could.

In the horizon the sun was just maybe a few hour away from hiding. That was not good. The setting was a jungle and as any survivor expert knows in the jungle a shelter and a fire are crucial. The nights are cold which increases the risk of hypothermia.  The floor is full of creepy crawlers which means sleeping on it is the same as setting a sign on your forehead that says “Sting me”. But there is something far worse than that to be worried about. Noticing the sun going down brought something to his attention. He remembers kicking away the mask of the creature. It was full of very high tech. Also the tunnel in which they were hunting him was pitch black, still they were able to throw a shuriken straight at him. The shuriken landed just inches away from him. This could only mean one thing: The creatures can see at night.  

“This keeps getting better and better..”

Then something in the sky caught the mercenary’s eyes. Birds were flying away, they were panicked. That was not a good sign. Unleashing his sword, the mercenary ran towards the jungle swiping through the vegetation. He had to make sure not to run into a bush of pigeons or any wild animals that scatter. That is a symbol of disturbance. That will bring the hunters.  

Running aimlessly through the jungle the merc suddenly looks forwards and notices that the ground suddenly disappears. He performs a baseball slide. His lower body drops over the edge ad the merc ends up having to stab his sword in the ground to avoid falling over. Looking down the edge it was about a 100 foot drop to a rocky raging currents of a river.  “Shit--” Panting in excitement and panic Band then pulls himself using the hilt of the sword. But then. A bunch of birds flied off not far away from his position. The loud cries of the birds filled the background as Band browses for a decision. Hearing the vegetation been stopped on and branches cracking just feet away. Band was forced to choose: Free fall.

Setting his foot on the side of the rock Band pulled his sword from the ground and as he did he witnessed the Predator he had battled before emerging from the bushes. The Predator reached the edge and watches as Band fell to what could easily be his watery grave. As the merc did he made a very human hand gesture towards the Predator.  mIm

Band splashed into the water and disappeared from the heat sensors of the creature. The water had dropped Band’s temperature and the turbulent rapids created a foam blanket above the surface which concealed the status of the merc.  As it appeared, Band Lone once again at the moment had escaped the claws of one of the greatest race of hunters known to man.

Bandit: 2                                                                                                                                                                 Hunters: 1

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Hunter

With a loud gasp for air, the Hunter's head emerged from the water as he came upon the rocky riverbank.  Stumbling out of the water, Greystoke collapsed upon the ground and coughed up a mixture of water and blood.  The searing hole in his midsection had healed for the most part, but he still felt extremely weakened.

Gathering his strength, William managed to rise back up to his feet.  As he held his head in slight disorientation, he looked around to see where he was.  The waterfall was nowhere in sight which meant that his body had traveled a great distance down the river.  Sniffing the air, a few familiar scents came to him.  He then took out his ear piece and placed it back in his ear.  There was signal, but it was jammed and distorted - making it impossible to communicate clearly just yet.

As he continued to make his way through the jungle, the Hunter's senses were fully alert.  Before, he had let himself fall into a trap and he would not allow that to happen again.  However, his entrapment was not entirely in vain.  He had learned that these creatures used bladed and energy-based weapons; they were tall and incredibly strong; and most importantly... they could bleed.

Suddenly, a light breeze swept by and a familiar scent entered Greystoke's nostrils.  Turning to the direction of his team mate's scent, William took off towards them.  As he raced through the jungle, the Hunter leaped up into the air and clung to a large tree.  He then scaled the tree with his bare hands and leaped to the trunk of another.  Because he needed to move quickly, the ground was not the safest route, for there were traps laid all around.  One precarious step could put his life and the life of his team mate in danger.

Up ahead, he could see several creatures converging upon a blur of black and white flying to and fro among the scene.... Sylver.  The creatures resembled characteristics of wild boar, lions, and wolves wrapped together into one mean predatory package.  The grotesque beasts were snapping at Sylver with their large teeth, trying to gore her with their large horns and tusks, and trying to rip her apart with their claws.

Letting out a loud roar, the Hunter came flying down from the trees and landed in the midst of the creatures.  No sooner had his feet landed upon the ground when one of the creatures lunged for his throat.  Catching it by the bony tusks, he threw its body against a nearby tree.  In that same instant, he felt the tusks of another gore themselves into his back.  Turning to his right, the Hunter unleashed the claws in his left hand and drove them into the creature's side.  He then brought his right elbow down on the creature's head before slamming it onto its back and driving his claws into its underbelly.

Just then, Greystoke felt a sharp pain in his right shoulder as one of the creatures lunged and sank its teeth into his flesh.  Reaching up, he grabbed it by the jaws and tore it away from his shoulder - causing the creature to take a piece of his flesh with it.  With his right hand, the Hunter then shoved his claws up through the beast's skull.  As another creature lunged, the Hunter decapitated the creature with one motion of his claws.

With his claws out, William went back-to-back with Sylver as the rest of the beasts began to circle them.  Together, the vampire and lycan were ready to finish what those creatures had started.  Beaten, torn, and bloodied, Sylver and the Hunter were the perfect picture of controlled savagery.  Both had a rage and determination that were wild and fierce; yet they both showed controlled precision in their unstoppable execution.

Suddenly, a loud whistle pierced the air and the beasts stopped their attack.  The loud, high-pitched sound hurt William's ears but he could not let it show.  Almost as if they were disinterested, the creatures turned and ran away.

"Are you alright?" the Hunter asked his team mate, his wounds beginning to heal.  "Whatever those things were, they were not meant to kill us.  They were meant to test us.  Sylver, I have a feeling that we are being hunted like prey.  Don't you see it?  Those creatures stopped attacking because they were called back.  Whatever is hunting us.... it will know where we are by now."

Without even having to finish what he was saying, William could tell that Sylver knew what they had to do.  They would have to take the offensive if they had any chance of survival.  More than a tactical choice in the matter, it was their way of thinking.  One thing that the Hunter and Sylver had in common was their dislike for simply digging in and defending.

With that, the Hunter looked at Sylver and nodded his head saying, "Let's go after them...."  Along the way, they would find as many allies as they could and kill everything that got in their way.  Indeed, it was time for them to embrace their true nature.....

Sylver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sylver

"Frickin' devil Lassie!!!"  Sylver screamed as she ran headlong through the thick, untamed jungle.  The sun was setting, splitting the forest into strips of burning light and blackened shadow.  Sylver sped through like a rocket, flashing through the light and dark, the chase looking like dances in a strobe light.   

Sylver looked over her shoulder.  The mutant dog-like things were still after her, and not far behind.  Darn... those mother chuckers are fast.  Sylver thought.  It worried her.  They knew where they were going; she didn't.  She had no doubt she could take them on....but what if those armored aliens came back?  Looking up, Sylver saw a break in the tree cover: a hole showing the purple-faded sky. 

Wishing she could smack herself for not thinking of it earlier, Sylver jumped from the ground and flew as fast as she could toward the hole.  She didn't know if those dogs could climb trees or fly, but at least she'd be safe from--- 

HWHAAAM!!!  Like a slab of cement had been thrown at her skull, Sylver crashed onto the ground, stunned.  She growled, glaring up at the obviously-invisible forcefield lining the treetops.  But something else, slightly more important, caught her attention:  the pack of savage mutant canines... less than five feet away. 

"Aww dang."  Sylver muttered as the creatures roared louder.  But then another roar came....one that she recognized well.  In a flash, Sylver saw Hunter crash down into the horde of "dogs", tearing into them like the fierce and crazy leader she knew. 

Suddenly, one of the dogs sprang out from the brush behind her.  Sylver crossed her arms over her chest as the beast slammed into her, gouging both shoulders with its tusks.  Sylver smirked.  Planting both feet onto the ground, Sylver picked one foot up and slammed it into the creature's face, blinding it and crushing its jaw.  In a singular motion, Sylver grabbed the two tusks, snapped them off, spun around and dug them into a dog's gut.  As the two she'd killed went down, five more came for her. 

"You screwed-over chihuahuas are really starting to--"  Sylver growled, teeth clenched.  She dodged one, grabbed the second by the leg and beat the third with it.  "--piss,"  she grabbed the fourth by the stomach as it went for her head.  "--me,"  she slammed the dog into the third, killing them both.  The fifth dog launched itself at her, tusks aimed for her midsection.  SLAM!  Sylver's fist made impact, going into the dog's mouth...down it's throat.  "OFF!!!"  She roared as the fifth died choking.  As if she were dancing, Sylver twirled around on the ball of her foot and roundhouse kicked the last dog in the temple. 

Sylver glanced back.  The creatures were surrounding Hunter....and her.  Taking a running start, Sylver dove over a row of dogs and summersaulted into place behind William.  "Back to back!"  She yelled, swiftly jabbing at the oncoming dogs with precise hits to vital spots.  One dog sunk its teeth into her arm.  Sylver eyes burned like hellfire; she dug her fangs into the dog's skull, biting like an iron vice until it died and slumped off her arm. 

The deadly slaughter that the two powerhouses of the Underworld continued with fury and pain lasted several minutes.  Blood and screams were aplenty, continuous....  until a whistle cut through the air, high-pitched and shrill, like nails on a chalkboard.  The dogs, almost as if they'd never existed, fled into the forest and vanished, leaving only Sylver and William's wounds and slaughter to show that they were there. 

"Are you alright?"  the Hunter asked Sylver.  She nodded, brushing her fingers over the two holes in her shoulders as they  healed.  But as they healed, the burn in her throat became stronger.  If she were to keep fighting, getting wounded, and healing, she would need to recharge.  But were any of the creatures on this planet safe to drink from? 

"Whatever those things were, they were not meant to kill us.  They were meant to test us.  Sylver, I have a feeling that we are being hunted like prey.  Don't you see it?"  He asked.  Sylver nodded again, her eyes, ears and nose scanning the forest.  They were alone....for now. 

The Hunter continued.  "Those creatures stopped attacking because they were called back.  Whatever is hunting us.... it will know where we are by now."   As the Greystoke legend finished, a light dawned in Sylver's eyes:  a light of inner fire.  She smirked mischeviously.  She knew what he was getting at.  It was time to play this game by their rules now. 

"Let's go after them...."     He said and Sylver nodded firmly.  "They've made three big mistakes so far.  Never injury what you can't kill."  She said, "Their first mistake:  They left us alive.  They're toying with us....second mistake.  That ticks me off." 

Sylver began walking into the brush, the Hunter next to her.  "Third mistake?  They brought the Wolf Pack here.  And they went to alot of trouble doing so."  And so, Sylver relayed to William the means of her capture, how they sent one of themselves to earth just to pick her up...or kill her.  Frankly she thought the thing was trying to do both. 

The trek through the thick, alien jungle continued for some time.  All the while, Sylver kept her senses searching...for anything.  But aside from the assault of new and unrecognized sights and smells, Sylver found nothing wrong.  Which was usually bad. 

"Wait."  Sylver said, pausing for a moment.  She closed her eyes, crouching closed to the ground, and placed a hand on the forest floor.  After a few seconds, Sylver opened her eyes and stood up, pointing a finger in the direction to her left. 

"I've noticed throughout this....experience, that this forest, for being the large size that it is, is incredibly quiet.  I can't hear anything.  No birds.  No animals.  All the insects are incredibly deep within the earth.  Except...."  Sylver said, continuing to point to her left, "in that direction.  Come on."  She said, carefully leading on at a steady pace.  Then she saw it. 

"Oh dang." 

Before them was a wall: huge.  Mammoth.  Made of some sort of metal, it towered into the sky.  Sylver noticed the flare of electicity sparks above it.  Forecefield.  Again.  Sylver gritted her teeth.  Darn these mother chuckers....  Slowly, she reached one hand out and touched the wall.  Nothing.  No pain.  Looking back at William, she carefully placed her ear up against the wall. 

"It's....huge.  This thing must be at least fifteen feet thick.  But I can still hear life outside the wall."  She turned to the Hunter, eyes firm as she understood.  "We're in a cage.  A reserve.  It's like open season."  She placed her hands on her hips.  "But why?" 

Something flickered in front of Sylver's eyes.  A red dot....on William's forehead.  At that same moment, Sylver heard the pounding heartbeat of the massive armored creatures.  Acting on reflex alone, Sylver launched forward, slamming into the Hunter. 

The lasor fired. 

And burned the undead flesh from her back. 

A scream.  Burning flesh.  And the roars of a Predator.
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sideslash

Anton rolled around for a moment, holding his head. A trickle of blood was coming from it. Note to self, He thought, once I get home, have to practice that kind of thing. A piercing whistle from somewhere, a mixture of roars, all from those creatures. He turned and ran in the other direction. Vwoosh! the leaves went as he ran at his fullest speed. He became acutely aware he had picked up a tail of two or three of those things. Then he remembered words spoken in anger. "If something bleeds, it can die too." He turned, drawing his katana from it's sheath on his arm. It whistled through the air as he realised FIVE of those things were following him. More than enough to surround him. Just let them try! One moved to his left, one to the right. A flanking maneuver, good, but way overused. They pounced and he leaped up, letting the two hit each other, both striking eviscerating blows. He landed on top of the crumpled heaps of the bodies. Three red dots rested in the middle of his chest. His eyes widened as he realised that was very bad. Turning, he beat the track as hard as he could, the sound of trees falling behind him.  

"Oh god oh god oh god!" He screamed as he sped down the track at a ridiculous speed, weaving through the trees which fell as he passed them. He looped through the trees and shocked them by running past them. He thought he was really smart until some kind of blade embedded itself in his arm. "AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" That vwoosh! again. Feet hitting the trail. He couldn't feel anything below his left wrist, but he carried on running. He hopped onto a tree, but could not climb it. He stuck there for a moment, eyeing the stump where his hand was about five minutes. "DAMMIT! That was my contract-signing hand, you b!tc#!" He hopped up the tree like a frog, before tying the sleeve of his long trenchcoat over the stump. He collapsed back, onto a cover of leaves. "I'm going to die here!" He sobbed a little, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "I am damn well going to DIE HERE!!"

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hawk

He stalked his prey with a silence of a leopard. Every movement was measured and every step calculated. He held the spear loosely in his hand ready to throw it down swiftly when the time was right. Just another moment He thought to himself as he waited with a baited anticipation. Sweat dripped down his face and off his nose in the humid jungle were he was perched high in the tree tops. The leaves below rustled and the boar like creature walked below him. Now! The spear flew out of his hands knocking the boar to his side. The large animal squealed and kicked getting back onto his feet as Hawk came down on top of him. Blood flew and as the boar tried to take off into the dense jungle to die, but Hawk held on not letting his meal escape his grasp. 

The meat was strong and gamey. Tough in his teeth he ripped it from the bone slowly as he kept his eyes and senses open to his surrounding. No one would come take his prize or find him off guard. Hawk's golden eyes slowly turned to a red amber as he ate his meal and drank water from the stream. His eyes began to adjust to the night darkness and he heard the animals come out to hunt. A grunt behind him sent Hawk into a state of fury as his wings exploded from his back and he was on the attack. 

Before Hawk could find the sound with his spear he was on his back with a large foot pressing against his chest. They had under estimated his strength. Hawk pushed off of the foot with the power to shake a mountain. The attacker was sent flying through the air and Hawk stood quickly to face the counter that was sure to come. Instead five warriors more than a foot taller than Hawk uncloaked around him. Even on his best day Hawk knew he could not surely defeat these odds. 

The attack did not come. Instead the largest of the warriors stepped in front of Hawk. Recognizing him as the one who stood before him the day before by the marking on his helmet Hawk felt that he was in for the fight of his life. Instead, the warrior who's dread like hair fell long past his shoulders took the mask of what had to his son's. The warrior with the large T shaped mark on his forehead handed Hawk the helmet. Pushing it into Hawk's chest he grunted for Hawk to put it on. Slowly Hawk put the helmet up to his face. The smell was wrank and disgusting. Hawk mouth watered as he pressed it to his eyes. 

As the helmet hissed into place Hawk's eyes were filled with images of the Alien's home world. Images filled his mind like memories, flooding into him like a flood. It was the training of the young warrior from birth till his death at the hand's of Hawk. When Hawk opened his eyes he saw with an infrared view his surroundings. You are a great and mighty warrior and have been chosen to replace my son in the clan. The large warrior spoke and it was translated to Hawk through the helmet. Prepare to be transformed. As the warrior spoke the words Hawk tried to remove the helmet to no avail. His body was overtake with a pulse. His skinned turned a shade of grayish green and his fingers bent in a new way. Hawk screamed in pain as he became a Predator. 

His mind was only that of the hunt. To kill and test himself by gaining trophys. His wings pushed out far and stretched high into the sky. A new predator was born, and he would hunt from the sky.

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ruin Cross

He had been through hell and back. He had been awake much longer then the gods had presumed. He unexpectedly preserved his powers more efficiently then others who served the gods. He went from god to demigod, from demigod to fist-brawler, from fist-brawler to top-notch assassin, last but not least he was a mercenary for hire. Each time he made a transformation, he blessed nature his powers. Embedding his divine abilities within the Earth, incase he ever needed them to be restored. It was no wonder, why flowers blossomed like never before. Trees even grew in the polluted city of . Mother Nature took much care and satisfaction of Ruin’s powers.

However, being immortal was not all it was cracked up to be. It soon became worrisome. He just needed to stay awake long enough to make sure his “Bladed Angel” scholars were all pointed in the right direction. He knew that there was balance between good and evil as long as the name “Bladed Angel’s” still echoed through the darkest and lightest regions in the galaxy. The prophecy had been fulfilled. It was time that Mr. Equilibrium was put to rest. But only after he re-consumed one-third of his divine abilities. After this was done, he traveled deep into the ancient , and he called upon Mother Nature herself. “I summon you, mother of all, to lay my body and soul to rest. And to protect me in my sleep.” With the help of seven monks and a three-day ceremonial process the task had been complete.

Two Hundred Years Later

He awoke in a closed space. A metal coffin to fit his massive physique(7’6 and weighing 400 lbs of muscle), Now awaken he could feel his powers fighting for freedom. His hand stroked his face, and from the length of his facial hair, it was clear to him he was asleep for more than two hundred years. Why? Why was he awaken? Had balance been broken? What was his purpose? He pushed the top of the casket with the strength of his mortal body, but it didn’t seem to budge. He then remembered the phrase, he was to recite to open his coffin. “Due bieh laog ful piw nef!” The top began to shatter upon him, he stood up only to realize this was not Earth. He waved his name through the air, as a holographic projection of the planet appeared before him.

He analyzed the unfamiliar region, only to find out that the terrain was nothing like what he had seen before. The projection sensed only a few life forms, most of which he had encountered on earth. But there was no evidence of any extra terrestrial life that may had existed on this planet. The globe began to fade, as Ruin kneeled on the ground and gripped what seemed to be the planet’s dirt. The dirt was only 60 percent dry land, surprisingly the other 40 percent was composed of dry blood. In the distance he could hear noises of approaching beasts, none of which were Earth life forms. He beckoned rock barriers around his large fist. He slid into a firm battle stance.

He could hear footsteps but he saw nothing. He was as still a statue, focusing solely on the sound of the invisible creatures. Within a single blink, he had transformed his eyes to heat vision. Then hew saw them. Seven deadly alienated creatures. They didn’t approach them like aliens, they approached him as if they were mercenaries, as if they were assassins. They approached them as if they were the predators and he was the prey. They were unaware of the fact that he could see them, and he wanted to keep it that way for the time being.

The leader of the pack walked towards Ruin, still believing he was invisible. Mr. Equilibrium looked around as if he had no idea where they could be. Soon enough the creature came so close, Ruin could feel their breath colliding. Then he did it. In a sharp instant he stared directly into the eyes of the beast. He sense the alarm in the beast, that they were seen. However, before the pack leader could react Ruin’s rock surrounded fist smashed into the creatures face. The others began approaching him more carefully, since they knew he could see them. He heard the machine on their shoulder powering up, and without hesitation he activated his force field. The beams shot from the beast, were in no way capable of penetrating Ruin field. But as soon as he deactivated it, they had already fired another set. He blocked off a few of them with his fist, the others make direct hits on his uncovered chest.

He fell to one knee, gripping his chest in pain. Seconds later his regeneration factor began to kick in, he rose again this time without the rocks surrounding his fist. This time, there were globe size balls of lava hovering above his palm. He fired at will, as the creatures leapt from tree to tree to avoid his fury. One them landed square on his shoulders, with blades launched from his arm. With his left hand, he stabbed the blade into the right side of Ruins chest. Removing the impaled blade from his chest, he kept a firm grip on the creatures arm. He began slamming it ruthlessly on anything he could find. By the time he was finish every bone in the creature’s body was crushed. He prepared to be rushed by the others, but surprisingly that was not the case. He analyzed them carefully, and it was clear that they were looking up. He looked to the sky as well, and he seen another one of the alien creatures.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

This one was flying.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sideslash

Sideslash crawled down the tree and stepped warily through the forest. His eyes whipped back and forth, making sure he wasn't in danger. He crept carefully until he located something worth his time. A Predator, but this one had familiar markings on its helmet, and held a small object in its hand. A muscle in Sideslash's jaw began to pop and his eye twitched slightly. Before he knew what was happening, a veil of fire obscured his view. "Nooooooo..." His voice trailed off weakly as he seized his head in an attempt to avoid transforming. "Noooooooooooooooo...." He was acutely aware that the Predator had turned to face him. "NO!" The fire shot off in all directions and Sideslash stood, now coloured red, a gargantuan sword on his back that his hand gripped and pulled it free, his cold eyes locked onto the Predator as he hopped down in front of it. He grinned, showing a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, as he closed in, not even aware of the three red dots on his chest. "Yes." He swung the sword once, and the Predator hopped back. With a growl,  he snapped a foot up which the Predator jumped over. "Slippery little b@st@rd!" He swung the sword, full of nothing but pure, uncontaminated rage, separating the Predator's legs from its torso. He put the sword back on his back, seizing a knife-type object from his belt. "That's yours." He muttered, plunging it into the alien warrior's temple hard, then wrenched the fingers of the hunter's right hand back, grabbing hold of his dismembered hand. Holding it for a moment, he stuffed it in his pocket. He felt the adrenaline beginning to wear off. His second Demon Form collapsed to its knees. "No! I'm not going back inside that pathetic excuse for a body!" Another flame blast and the human form of Anton Larrin struggled to his feet, shaking his head. "Damn." He said weakly before turning away and running from the grim scene.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By G'bandit

It begins!

The rapids increased faster than they were healing. Even if he wanted to get away from the Predators it isa not safe to stay for so long in the water. A soaking wet night in the jungle ca lead to hypothermia. What’s the point in escaping the hunters if you are getting killed by elements?

Using a barrel roll technique to swim towards a rock the merc held on tight against the large portion of mineral. Pulling himself up on the rock the mercenary stood on its slippery surface.  The water made his mask heavy and hared to breath with so he tuck it inwards exposing his sexy chin and mouth.

Skipping from rock to rock the mercenary reached the edge of the sand bed next to the river. He was exhausted but there was no time to rest. He was now a very bad scenery. Band had arrived at a type of knee deep swamped area. “Jeez my day keeps getting better and better.

No doubt the mercenary had no other choice but to walk straight through. It smelled like pure crap in that swamp and lord knows what could be dwelling in the knee deep muddy water.  Walking was a task from hell. Each step[ was heavier than the last, and the weapons and gear didn’t made it any easier. “Oh, hey Band what you do this past summer?” He asked himself imitating his co-worker’s voice.  “Oh, nothing Albany” He replied to himself in his normal voice. “Just got kidnapped and stranded in a strange planet to be hunted by a bunch of p#ssy face creatures. No biggie, what you been doing?”  The frustration couldn’t be more evident on Band’s side. He tries to make better time by giving long steps a shot and after three long steps he seems to suddenly drown under the mud. He had fallen into a hole.

For several minutes there are no signs of the mercenary. The water even calmed down and the muddy surfaced had cleared. Underneath Band was fighting a loosing battle against a mud pit. Suddenly on the surface a hook all the sudden shoots out of the mud and clings onto a branch. The line then began to rear the mercenary who emerges from the depths all covered in tar and fresh water weed. Band let out a long loud gasp for air as he grabs on to the branch and clings his leg on it to climb. Once safely on the branch the merc gave his grappling hook a quick peck expressing how glad he was to have brought it along.

Still uneasy after that experience the merc was still breathing quite heavily. Resting upon a very tall branch he could see quite far ahead and he could also see quite far behind the way he came, and of that he was glad. Escaping the rapids he could see the emerging figure of the creature that have been  haunting him ever since he had opened his eyes.

Band was not sure if the creature had seen him or if it was just fallowing the disturbed land left by the merc’s footing on the river side. But for once, the creature was actually visible and appeared not to be able to go back to his invisible form. The predator in fact was on the merc’s tail. It squatted before the foot steps of the merc and placed its hand on it before it eyed forward fallowing the trail.  

“This guy just don’t know when to quit, does he?” Self-inquired the merc. Band then remembered he was covered in mud and swamp weeds. This gave the merc’s appearance one of a soldier wearing Ghillie suit. A stinking, cold, muddy, discussing Ghillie suit, but a Ghillie suit nonetheless.  Band with caution moved backwards on the branch and post himself against the tree bark and grabbed some of them Spanish moss and hid himself as best as he could. He didn’t want to underestimate an alien race of hunters who were able to kidnapped him.   

The merc was greatly concealed and the alien was walking right through the pass Band had. However when the creature reached the side of the pit where Band had fallen into the creature climbed the very tree Band was on. If the merc had a danger sense it would be going berserk right at this time. The thoughts of the merc were “Damn, the f#cker caught me, the f#cker caught me! The f#cker caught me!”  but he was mistaken. Taking his time the creature then took impulse and made a long leap to a second branch on a second tree. It fallowed this same patter a few more times until it it appeared too far for it to be hunting. It was evident the creature had lost the mercenary’s trail.

“It didn’t see me.” Said the merc to himself. “He wears that high tech mask and I was invisible to him.”

The merc then walked a few steps away from the bark and looked at the distance as a smile came across his face.  “Maybe is time to turn the tables and see just how good this things really are“ Said the merc before he grabbed a Lone explosive disk on his hand. “Game on!”
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mr. Mercury

A loud explosion set off nearby and "T" stopped talking mid sentence. Mercury shot up and faced the waterfall where the explosion had came from. Smoke and burnt grass was the only thing remaining from the explosion, a crater around 15 inches was indented into the ground. Suddenly four towering silhouettes pixelated around "T" and Mercury, of course they were more of the aliens he fought earlier. His fear was out the window when he killed the first alien. Being afraid was getting him nowhere so he put all his focus and concentration on the aliens, ready to kill. Getting in his self-taught street fighting stance the aliens were already charging in to attack. An alien swung a knife at Mercury cutting his shoulder and it took his mind out of the fight for quick second. In front of him he saw "T" fighting with ease and style flipping, kicking, sweeping throwing, dodging, countering and juggling the two aliens.

Hand-to-hand was a death sentence for Mercury against these colossal aliens.He glanced back and dove into the water and immediately sent a water clamp around one the aliens legs and crashed him into the wall of rocks behind the waterfall. The aliens body splashed in the water as the second one roared getting ready to shoot it's gun when Mercury swiped his hand blowing the alien of it's feet. That gave him time to hop out of the water and he started kicking the alien in the face. As Mercury smothered the alien's face the other alien hopped out of the water and threw Mercury sending him crashing into a palm tree. His head and back began throbbing in an unbearable pain. He felt like he was being beat with baseball bats by baseball players in his head and back. Everything in front of him was slightly doubled and all he could hear was ringing in his ears.

Sickness settled into his stomach and he predicted he was going to vomit, in the middle of a fight for his life. Something wasn't falling into place for Mercury he believed that having powers made him invincible. His ego had been bruised more than it had ever been in the span of a few days. The WorldThat Never Was wasn't as brutal as this, but he was still confused and barely getting through it all. Jester and Overdose were there when he fought Plasma he didn't do it on his own. Overdose was the one who got rid of Plasma. Mercury assisted but Overdose did a lot with a little. Mercury is used to being the best at anything someone challenges him to, but now he felt average--mediocre. He didn't realize how much he got lost in the span of half a month, this wasn't like him and he began to despise it.

"Run!-"Tormenta sprinted into the trees and bushes he came out of earlier. Mercury couldn't concentrate through all that pain he tried to crawl and pain jolted through his entire body. Screaming in pain the aliens knew he was weak and raced towards him. Life or Death, which one did Mercury want? Mercury knew he could make it into the bushes where "T" had went so he staggered up then limped and swayed towards the bushes. Everything was spinning and the ringing in his ears was still the only thing he could hear. The aliens started shooting plasma beams at him and he summoned an unstable shield to protect him self. Mercury ran through the bushes and tress and "T" at on a boulder at ease. Another explosion set off and Mercury slammed to the ground as debris hit his sore back.

"So do you like my proposition to form our own group and combine our two brains to create a cohesive plan off this planet? It is a planet...and not Earth.", Mercury was still on his stomach and he lifted his head and raised his eyebrows at "T".

"I'll team up with you if you teach me some moves and if you have something for my head and back."

Tormenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tormenta

" I'll team up with you if you teach me some moves and if you have something for my head and back."

Tormenta grinned at his new-found ally. "Be careful what you wish for," he uttered devilishly. His friend was laying idly on his back due to the previous explosions. Apparently his friend wasn't as fast as him, but was definitely more powerful. The Disciple of Deception dismissively stood up and helped the young man to his feet. He helped cleanse the debris from his ally's back. "If you really want me to teach you, I can't here. This place is too obvious." the Black-Clad Assassin pointed out. "We need to clear the area, find somewhere inconspicuous." And he was speaking the truth. If the things had any allies surrounding the jungle, they would have seen the large plume of gas as the explosion's gas flew into the sky. The smoke could probably be seen for miles all around. Staying right near the destruction would lead to another fight and that was something Tormenta was trying desperately to avoid. He needed to conserve his ammunition, and using them to fight these monstrosities would leave him only with a few daggers and a couple of swords.

The Black-Clad Assassin gathered his weapons and articles. He stood in front of his ally and then turned. Tormenta then lead his friend into the treacherous jungle. The Disciple of Deception took out his Katana various times, cutting through the guttural branches and underbrush that blockaded his exit. He trudged through his own destruction, marching ahead of his ally. Tormenta stopped once after he cut through a branch to find it seeping out a liquid-mixed substance. The Black-Clad Assassin pulled out a knife and dug the blade into the cut branch. He pulled the knife out and observed it. He looked at his ally, turning around fully and showing him the blade. It was literally disintegrating. The metal was burning up. In a few seconds the whole blade was gone, leaving nothing but the hilt left even though that was slowly burning away too. The Disciple of Deception dropped the blade onto the ground instantly. He wiped his hand onto his pants, mentally cleaning away the liquid. "That was interesting..." Tormenta muttered towards his ally.

The two allies marched through the rest of the jungle until they found themselves at a clearing. Tormenta moved to the center, dropping his excessive weight. Tormenta put the sheathed swords onto the ground along with his sub-machine guns and his two pistols. He finished by putting the alien sword, the one he had taken after killing one of the beasts, deep into the ground. Tormenta looked at his ally. The Black-Clad Assassin proceeded to get into a Kung Fu, Snake stance. "Teach me something," he taunted.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Mercury

It had to be around four or five because the sun began to fall behind the horizon. The sun didn't show through all the trees, but it gave the jungle a golden yellow hue. The waterfall could still be heard in the distance. The smoke from the explosion was dragged along by the wind in Mercury and T's direction.

T grinned and responded, "Be careful what you wish for".

Mercury fought through the pain by lifting him self off the ground then he dusted himself off. That smoke would bring attention to the area, so distancing themselves was a no brainier. Pain is leaving weakness from the body right? Mercury stretched out and started walking to shake the pain off. T led the way and they began to venture farther into the jungle Mercury called a maze.

The equipment! Mercury forgot about the alien tech he looted off the alien he killed. The SAT-com, armor and knives were probably in fragments by the pool--he couldn't go back now anyway it was too risky. Who knows the aliens could already be investigating the area, they could be following them.  At least Mercury teamed up with somebody else in this chaos, he wouldn't make it out of here alone.

T sliced through vines and branches so the path was already being cleared for Mercury. The jungle was a marvel, Mercury lived in the city and he hadn't seen so many plants in his life. The plants were similar to Earth, but still odd though.  He examined a beige flower by gently rubbing one of the petals and it felt like flesh. All the sudden everything seemed alien to him. He studied everything around him as they trotted through the alien jungle--the grass, sand, branches, trees, sticks-- whatever he spotted he examined it.

"Was this the same direction I came from?", Mercury questioned.

T stopped and turned to Mercury holding the knife he was cutting through the vines and branches with.  The green alien blood from that alien Mercury killed was eating away at the knife. The searing acid blood was loud and rabid like it had a life of it's own, a vengeful life. The knife was gone in a matter of seconds , that alien blood was no joke. T dropped the what little was left of the knife on the ground and wiped his hand on his pants.

"That was interesting...", T murmured.

Mercury stepped over the acid alien blood and continued to follow T through the jungle. He noticed his back stopped throbbing, but it was still sore.  They had finally made it to a clearing, a created clearing. Somebody cleared this place out, from a birds eye view you could see how perfectly it was cleared into the shape of a circle. Trees were evident from the tree stump that were scattered across the clearing.

"Teach me something..", T was already in his Kung Fu fighting stance ready to fight. 

Mercury sprinted into the clearing and got in his best untrained stance possible and clenched both of his fist. He put on his scheming smirk and threw both his fist above his head. The ground beneath T began to shake then began to rise and about to launch him in the air.