Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Simon Williams

Simon's Estate, Massachuets 

He paced back and forth, thinking up a storm that could flood mexico. Those words, that message replayed in his mind over and over like a broken record. "You are now more Vulnerable than ever."  'What exactly did He meant, perhaps he wants me to test myself against a being with the possible potential of besting me in combat." Placing his right hand under his chin, he continued pacing and pondered his thoughts. "Its not that I lost my throne, its not I'm alone and lost my family, it can't be I'm over all. Then WHAT THE HELL COULD IT BE FATHER?!" He yelled, this was now a normal thing for the many workers in his home for they have become use to his temper tantrum. He takes a seat in his computer and closes his eyes for a while. After each tantrum, Chrysander often meditates to calm and clear his mind. A remedy picked up since having freedom from the Void. The next 20 minutes, he opened his eyes to find a platter of food made by his personal chef but he was not hungry.  

"ATOM."  

"Yes sir." 

"Run a scan on my body and tell my what my weaknesses are physically or mentally." 

"Yes sir, stand up and remain still as I doing the scanning." 

Getting up from the chair, he took about 6 steps back to allow ATOM to scan him. As the blue laser projected and expanded scan his entire body up and down, even the brain. The large computer screen showed an animated  version of Simon rotating on the screen, running the tests on the animate version. After 5 minutes the scanning was complete and Williams sat back in his chair to see the result. 

"Magic- Your  biomatrix is your most powerful asset, but the strength of this field is also its greatest weakness. It's permeability to certain wavelengths makes you vulnerable to certain radiations, particularly magical energies whose chaotic electromagnetic or extradimensional signatures disrupt this forcefield. Your vulnerability to magic varies on the special effects of the magic. No magic is able to directly destroy you unless it comes from a semi-divine or divine source. You can be injured and worn down by magical entities 

If You are badly beating in combat you will be render unconscious and could possible go in a coma to heal. 

Psionics- You're mind is strong and resistance to mental attacks, but high level users can assault you mind." 

"Splendid good to know, now find me a potential telepath user that can best me."  

"Right away sir. 

"James Robert Jameson also know as Perception, capable of Telepathy, Spectrum Manipulation ,Magokinesis, Superhuman Attritbutes & Electromagnetism Manipulation. He is also a member of the We Are Legend team." 

Si rose from his chair and made his way towards the elevator, calling it to his floor. Entering the elevator he said to ATOM, "Locate this Perception, seems like I've got a goody two shoe on my hands. I know exactly how to deal with him."  

Upper East Side, Manhattan, NYC

About a few blocks up from where his target was, Simon levitate up in the clouds, cloaking his presence but watch everything beneath him like a hawk. He was not going to just jump out and engage him nope not at all. Si was going to play the mind games against such a foe with telepathic abilities. He was going to cause some trouble and though to James being the hero in the area, he would have no choice but to attend to matters. Using his intense heat vision, he set block on fire only the buildings though. He then came down with force crashing down into the ground through the city down to earth's core causing a medium level earthquake headed in Perceptions area. The heat would came into hard to extinguish the flame and save all those people in danger. Emerge from the ground, he beamed right back into the sky, where he floated for a bit watching the area of destruction before ascending up into space to watch how perception handle the current small crisis.
Perception

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Perception

It was the perfect time for something to go wrong. James could sense the serenity and peace in Manhattan. Even though the events of the Repopulation Fair had occurred only some time ago the people were returning to normal. They were working together to rebuild the recently un-submerged New York City. The chaos and anarchy created by Mighty Magneto was now dissipating, and more residents were flooding into the city. Construction was in the works everywhere. Even James' condominium couldn't escape the reconstruction. His first and second floors were being rewired for electricity, and the pipes in his walls were being replaced for better durability. James felt better about New York City, its well fare was no longer an issue. The issue was really when the next catastrophe would happen. New York had become a hotspot for destruction, and it was James' responsibility to cool it down. 

James lay in his bed, his WAL communicator placed on a desk next to his desk. It was nine o'clock, early for him to turn in, but James had a busy day ahead of him. Although  eighteen he was expected to speak on the previous attack for all of New York to hear tomorrow morning. He needed his rest. His speech was already written, inside the drawer, next to his old visor. James was beginning to doze off when he heard the sirens. The police can handle this, James reassured himself, rolling in bed to get comfortable. Then more sirens, nearer. Ugh, James sat up in bed, his arms behind him to prop himself up. He kept his eyes closed for a moment. Then he felt it, nothing like he had ever felt before. It was a rumbling, the shaking of the very Earth. His house wilted, its foundations swaying like bamboo. James looked out of the window and realization crossed his face. An earthquake. James hopped out of bed and went to his window, he opened them to allow him real air. He could see other buildings also swaying, their meek foundations about to surrender and collapse. James raised his hands, his palms faced upwards.  

In the attack on New York by Magneto and his Sentinels James had uncovered a new psionic ability. This one,magnokinesis, granted him control over the magnetic fields. Henceforth, he had the power to manipulate metal, the most relevant magnets. He now utilized this ability. James closed his mind to concentrate, and then focused on all the metal within the radius of the earthquake. He was going to hold up every building he possibly could. A bolt of power shot out of his body. He discovered the radius by extracting the thoughts of the citizens around him. Strange that it's only one mile around, James thought. Natural earthquakes should have been much larger. "Just what am I dealing with", he said aloud, although he was still concentrated on the surrounding buildings. The 'natural' earthquake lasted for four minutes, and during that time James found himself in excruciating pain. His body had begun to sweat, his head was starting to hurt, and he was losing strength. Meanwhile James prayed that the earthquake would come to an end. When it finally did, he rejoiced, lowering his arms and sinking to his knees. 

"I-did-it," he said through several gasps of air.  

James raised his head after a moment to look at his work. Manhattan was still intact, and only one building had collapsed. James studied it and discovered it had been made out of wood. Shame, he thought. Probably a historic building. The Telepath however, saw something he didn't like. There were fires all around the area, and they were spreading. The sirens had come from both police cars, and fire trucks. James stood up immediately, his moral compass telling him he had no time to rest. He immediately searched for his suit, which was now blank white. It covered him from his neck all the way down to his toes. Without hesitating he put it on and then went back to the window. "Time to save the day," he blurted, flying through the window. He was capable of flight because he was making himself an opposite of the Earth, therefore propelling himself into the air.  

James reached the fires and knew immediately he couldn't quell them alone. He need water. A lot of water. James looked towards the firefighters feebly trying to extinguish the flames. In his vicinity there were at least ten fire-hydrants, all equipped with a a Fire Fighter-issued hose. James took a moment to think. His plan came almost instantly. The hose had a metal top, which would allow him to control them easily. James body floated into the air right after landing on the ground. He spread his arms out wide and then focused on the hoses. They left the fire fighter's hands without a fight. They floated in the air and then James began directing them. Like the head of a symphony, he guided them to excellence, his head bobbing as he did so. He began to think of music by Beethoven and it played in his head. The fires began to lower, and then were extinguished. Crowds of onlookers clapped in approval, and even the fire fighters ruefully said their thanks.  

James continued this for a long while, weakening his reserves. Most of the fires had been extinguished by the time he returned to the ground. By then he was rushed by reporter's, police officers, and onlookers. Some asked for his autograph, others asked what he thought was going on. The police officers made a perimeter around him, and only one reporter at a time was allowed a comment. A young man, possibly an intern, was the first. "What do you make of this Perception? Could these fires and the earthquake be coincidental." 

James smiled at the aspiring news reporter. "You're my age," he giggled. " I can't believe you are asking me for a comment! Priceless!" He modestly said, allowing the reporter to write down his every word. "My answer to your question would be that I do not know. I was resting when all of this happened, preparing for my speech on Ellis Island. I'm actually looking into what happened just now, right now, as we speak. I expect foul play, however."  

The reported bowed in appreciation, then walked off into the crowd. He disappeared in the large mass of eager reporters. The next reporter, an older lady, took out a tape recorder, and put it in James face. He smiled compassionately, and lowered the recorder a little. "What do you want to know?" he asked. 

"What do you know about that huge hole towards the end of the street?" 

"What hole?" James asked, surprised. He hadn't heard anything about it.  

"A huge one, north of here." 

"No comment," James said, pushing the tape recorder away. His body flung into the air, hovering twenty feet above the crowd. He looked north, and saw what he thought was the epicenter for all his problems.  This is where I'll get my answers,he thought. Then he began to fly north. 

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon Williams

Though Wonder Man did what is necessary to get the job done, He rather not have civilians dying by his hand, whether directly or indirectly. But this was no time to feel guilt nor remorse more was at stake now. He shadowed himself up above in the open environment of space, just hovering with the stars. His sense acute as he could see upper east as if he was actually standing in all the chaos and his hearing ability sharp to where he could hear the heart beat of a butterfly in Nigeria, Africa. Simon was not fool, actually very wise strategist, he was not going to run out and face the telepath head on, knowing he could possibly penetrate his mind. Not at all, Si was going to breakdown the telepaths mind to where he can't bear the psionic feedback on his brain. Sirens of the NYPD, the fire department , shaking of the earth and his own building caught the attentions of  James, making him aware on the current ongoing crisis. Watching as James came yo the balcony of his luxurious condo in bed attire, meaning he was just about to rest, perfect timing. Surprised by what was happening in the environment around him as the earth shook and a wildfire spread like an epidemic on numerous buildings most of people in them, something no Hero could ever ignore. Lifting his arms in the air, his palms facing upwards toward the sky. A surge of energy released off his body after manipulating the magnetic field to keep the buildings from collapsing while the earthquake passed. Straining as the power to sustain it was almost to much for Perceptions immature body and his mind was not as power to push boundaries beyond James' limit without hurting or killing him. After the shaking ceased and the building structures were still in place and were standing, James fell down on one knee as his breathe picked up and got heavier. "I..did..it" He said as he inhaled deep breathe but as he looked on he saw one of the buildings collapsed for it was constructed from a wooden frame. Firefighters rushed over to it, calling over the ambulance before moving chunks of wooden in case of any survivors. But none were found, seven dead, a firefighter took off his helmet as he saw a little boy that reminded him of his own before calling over paramedic to take the deceased. 

It wasn't over just yet, as Perception saw other buildings being ate by a wildfire. Quickly he changed into his spandex costume, one leg at a time like all heroes before soaring out the window to deal with the inferno. Williams folded his arms as he watch like a hawk on Perception, knowing he was his prey. As he stalked him above, he was thinking about another strategy to break down James even more as he trailed Chrysander. When James got to the flames, he witness that this was not a task he could handle by himself but assistance was at hand as he saw firefighter shooting their fire hose. Again using his magnetism abilities, even though it took a while he managed to kill the flaming beast from further rampage. Before he could leave the scene he was rushed by reporters, typically hero crap. An older women from out of the bandwagon of people went up to Perception placing a tape recorder to his mouth.  "What do you want to know?" the young savior asked. 

"What do you know about that huge hole towards the end of the street?" 

"What hole?" he asked, not knowing about the hole where earth's core was breached and the earthquake started from. 

"A huge one, north of here.

"No comment," Perception finished off with as he stepped away from the woman and took off north. Si smiled as James was getting closer but he wasn't going to just let him get close to him yet no way, there was more Williams had to do before allowing James to catch up to him and engage him in battle. After hearing about the speech he was going to do on Ellis Island, the Metallic Ravager thought up another plot and this time was going to be a little more difficult than the last. Within two minutes, Williams made him to way to earth and within five more minutes, he was entering his estate. Making his way to the elevator not acknowledging the presence of the maids in the living room watching weeds and eating dorritos. Going down to his chambers, he went over to his fridge taking a coor lights from it, twisting off the top and gulping down the refreshingly cold beer before taking a seat in his computer chair. "CNN News channel." "Right away sir." ATOM answered. Before a 72' inches hd flatscreen emerge from the right wall from his desk and mini ATOM computer was. The more powerful version that was connected to his well body was on his floor the six, being able to control and program it from miles away. The news came on, the late night reporters two mid age females were talking about the incident Si caused earlier, showing photographs and families mourning for the lost. Also showing the glorious Peception saving the day. Williams watched and studied his move how he move his magnetism power as he had the video of Perception in action on the ATOM computer took from the clip shown on the news. After sitting and watching the video for about thirty minutes in absolute silence, He got up from the chair and enter the elevator. Taking it up to his floor and going straight to his bedroom. He went out on his balcony and watched the stars in the sky, so he longed to return to Pluxia and tear the spine from Atlas' back and once again by the King of Pluxia. But all into good time, all good things come to those we patients and he was going to use the time to test him. As he stood there, he pondered his mind with thoughts thinking about a effective strategy to use on Perception tomorrow at his big speech, Lady Liberty was going to get a visit from Simon. 

Perception

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Perception

James looked below in disbelief. What the reporter had said was more than true. However, the description had been much too deceiving. There was a large, almost bottomless pit in the middle of a crowded street in Manhattan. As James peered down, encircled by darkness, he could visually see light at the bottom. However, it wasn't normal light, it was the reflection of lava. The reflection of molten, searing heat. Whatever had caused this to happen here had dug down farther then the crust. This pit had almost breached the outer core. It wasn't a natural thing, James discovered. It was a perfect center, not a crack that earthquakes would create. No, this pit was artificial. Somebody had made this. James continued to observe the large pit, walking around its edges. NYPD officers and officials had quickly quarantined the area off, encircling it in yellow tape and large blocks of cement. No one was allowed to get within fifty yards of the circle, for safety measures. Luckily for James, an NYPD spokesperson was taking the brunt of the news reporters as he examined the scene. They were attacking her like hungry, vicious animals.  

The Telepath rubbed his chin. He didn't know what to think of all of this. There was something definitely wrong, but he couldn't quite place it yet. He crouched down and grabbed some of the cement around the perimeter of the circle. It had clearly been pulverized, as all he could grab were sand grains. This is strange, he thought. However, the looming importance of tomorrow remained steadfastly in his mind. Plus, this night's disasters seemed to have been remedied. It had been nearly an hour since the earthquake and fires, and there was no indication of any other catastrophe to come. It was time to rest, and prepare for tomorrow. If not at least, prepared for another disaster. James stood up, finished with studying the area. He rose into the air, his body turning into the polar opposite of the ground below. Then he silently floated off, avoiding the hounding news reporters and cameras. 

Something was going to happen, he could just feel it. 

Nellis Island, New York City

It was noon time when James was rushed onto a podium in front of a sitting and standing crowd of news reporters, police officers, and other important government officials. James ran his hand through his hair, taking a deep breath. From his back pocket he produced his speech, folded much smaller. After unfolding it, he placed the paper onto a stand in front of him. He read the first lines, and then began to place his attention onto the crowd. 

"Greetings, fellow Americans. Ladies and Gentlemen. You all know me as Perception, a hero who has tried to rid the world of its misfortune and evils. If you really knew me, you would say I'm an intelligent, young man. And I emphasize young... I'm only eighteen. Old enough to drive, but not old enough to drink. I'm in limbo. However, when it comes down to it, I believe in the justice and peace that exists in this world. As you all know, or have heard of, this great city of immigration and reformation was attacked. Not by any mere country, but by Mighty Magneto and his Sentinel forces. The people of New York ran in terror, fled in fear, and left this haven... all after returning to their homes during the repopulation of this place. It took a lot of courage and self-preservance to return to a city that was submerged by another superhuman catastrophe.  

"However, the We Are Legend team, which I am now proudly a part of, and various disciplined others, helped to defend this city in its Zero Hour. In its twilight, men of a much prouder standard rose up and guided this city and its citizens to safety. We ushered in an equal force of good against a terrible, overreaching force of evil. New York City was our battleground. The always inevitable good against evil deal. The WAL team, including myself and others who have now joined the prestigious squad, were able to down Magneto's efforts to enslave New York's people and take control over a very vulnerable metropolis of the world.  

"I am here to day, to pronounce that evil deeds in New York will be quelled. That the misfortune of a nation will not rest in one city--and that destruction will not be unchecked. As there always will be villains, there always will be heroes. And these heroes are capable of sacrificing their own lives for yours, including me, and I believe that as long as we stand together-- all Americans--we can prevail against anything. As Americans, we will reprimand the evil infecting our nation--and spread this good-will to other nations that are suffering destruction like our city of New York.  

"Today I am proud to announce that there will be a special division of soldiers from the U.S. army that will be stationed in the city to defend against superhuman attacks. They will safeguard New York City like the NYPD, and will have training in taking down super-humans. The first wave of soldiers will arrive in three months, at about one hundred and fifty strong. I strongly agree with the safety measure that are being taken here, and I hope that other law enforcement groups will be trained in similar tactics as well. This is a beginning of a new era for New York, and I hope you all believe in it like I do." 

After James grabbed up his speech, he bowed and stepped off the podium. The crowd gave him a standing ovation, which made him blush. It took five minutes to stop the crowd, but afterwords James was very satisfied with himself. He sat back and relaxed, listening to the Governor of New York give his closing speech. It was a hot, sunny day, and James began to pull at his suit--which was housing his Super-Hero bodysuit. Of all days, I had to wear two sets of clothes today? he said to himself. 
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Simon Williams

8 hours later

Simon was up early, He didn't need to sleep, eat, breathe, or anything his body was able to sustain it but he does anyway, made him feel more human. Leaving from the kitchen on his floor after just ate a platter of three pancakes, eight strips of bacon, four maple syrup sausages, two hash browns, two biscuit, four ham slices, and a large ice mug of orange juice. Satisfied with his meal, he went to handle business pressing the elevator button calling it up to his floor. But it didn't come as quick as it normally the maid was doing laundry and taking the clothes to the laundry room, another maid was also calling the elevator to starting the cleaning of the fourth floor. Aggravated and impatience, He quickly flew through the back window and going through the pool passage in the backyard, through the hangar, up to his office. He shook his head and placed his arms at his waist before yelling out to the maids, "STOP HOLDING UP THE F---KING ELEVATOR!!!!" as his voice echoed throughout the mansion as his loud yell was heard by everybody even scaring some people. "Good morning to you sir." "Go to hell." " I can't say its 100.00% impossible for me sir." Becoming more annoyed, he yelled again. "Don't get smart with me stupid computer." "But sir, I'm smart, you built me with intelligence along with your home world alien technology, few surpasses my intellect." Simon laughed for this was an everyday routine, he would get annoyed and ATOM would make him laugh. "Good Morning ATOM, pick up Ellis island's structure for me, spit into four screen and pick it up into the first screen." " Right away sir." The large computer split into four medium size ones as the structure of Ellis island soon came up, only way off was the ferry boat to create them across the high currant water. He had the perfect card up his sleeve, the card of death and today a lot of people was going to dead but this was only the second stage before he and perception finally meet face to face. He was going to show Perception about being a young hero having praise and love and in your darkest hour they hate and want you dead. People were going to suspect the meaning of the attacks, a target and everyday disasters and death will be caused to draw this target out more. "Perfect" He said after studying the structure and drinking cold coffee from the day before. "ATOM, What is the population of sharks in the White Shark Cafe?" "The area is populated with a count of about 250 great whites, this is the 4th day of their 20 day migration."  He smiled before placing down his coffee on his desk and walked towards the stairs not evening wanting to that the elevator. Walking down the hangar, he took flight from their on his way to the half way between Baja California and Haiiwaii, White Shark Cafe, where great white sharks migrated for 20 days before heading back to baja California 

It was 8 am and Chrysander was flying over the pacific ocean, hitting supersonic levels before taking his flight deep underwater. He deep under water on the california coast, Si stopped there and observed the marine life. Within the next three minutes of just looking around the ocean environment he found one of the things he was looking for. A blue whale, a female one at that much to Wondy's luck for the females were more larger to give breed. This one was a full grown adult female whale, she would be killed and used for bait to lure in the sharks in a large group. Swimming over to it, he grabbed the 195 ton 98 ft whale by her tail. He propelled himself yo swim faster with the power of flight quickly. He swam towards White Shark Cafe the whale trying its hardest to free herself from Si but his prodigious strength was too great for such efforts even in a weakened state. As He drew near and could groups of great whites lurking around, he made his way up to the surface with the whale, carrying it up high into the air above the clouds in the blink of an eye, so nothing could catch a good glimpse of and the air force radars would think it was just another hero doing a good days job. In the clouds, the whale was too weak to fight as it needed to enter the water. Holding from the tail, he pulled each tail end to apart to the point where the bone showed. With another pull, he tore the whale in half and the some of the organs flew from it into the water as blood poured down as if it was raining. He quickly flew back down into the water with whale before shredding to pieces for the great whites to consume. Quickly they swam towards him trying to eat him and the whale pieces, he create a force field and unwittingly about 1/5 of the sharks swam into them before. With a force field around himself, he did not have to worry about being bother by the sharks as they feast. Using his force field in the way Invisible woman does, he contained 50 great whites in a large force field filled with water for them to survive the trip from california to new york.  

12 Noon, Ellis Island

Still having the shark in the force field under the water towards the southeast side of island away from the ferries. Si hid himself in the clouds watching down as the island was full of people, NYPD, SWAT, new  reporters, government Representatives and more. He soon saw Warren rushed to the podium to make his "glorious' speech, putting out a small card to read off of. Williams ignored most of what he was saying till the end. "Today I am proud to announce that there will be a special division of soldiers from the U.S. army that will be stationed in the city to defend against superhuman attacks. They will safeguard New York City like the NYPD, and will have training in taking down super-humans. The first wave of soldiers will arrive in three months, at about one hundred and fifty strong. I strongly agree with the safety measure that are being taken here, and I hope that other law enforcement groups will be trained in similar tactics as well. This is a beginning of a new era for New York, and I hope you all believe in it like I do." After that was said, he bowed before leaving the podium, shaking a few hands here and there. The audience stood up and applauded the young hero, who was apparently overheated from his spandex. The New York Governor stepped up to the podium to close perceptions speech. Some of the mass audiences were leaving, there were a totally of six ferries, and the politics had their helicopters, eight in total. Three of the ferries were full and headed back to manhattan, this was the perfect timing for the ace to be played. He quickly flew down into the water with great speed and though to his metallic state he would shine bright as the sun pointed off of him, making it almost impossible to really get a glimpse of him. He brought the containment of sharks to the side where the ferries were passing across about 20 feet before the boats, he releasing the water monsters and quickly swam over to the three ferries. Using his strength, he quickly shook them, flinging people off the boat into the water where great whites now lurk cause of Si and because of all the motion in the water the sharks would swim over to see what was going on. As the ferries were almost empty and few people were on them, Si sunk each one pulling it down underwater. Most of the people on it had fallen into the water some stuck on the boat and drowned as it now sink to the bottom of the ocean. People where panicking and screaming for help, Williams still in the water hiding himself using his laser beam to slice a few humans up making blood spread in the water as the sharks were close and now cause of the scent of blood attack everyone moving in the water.  

This would draw Warrens attentions as Williams propelled into the rocks going through with force till he came out from the other side where the sharks were before. He flew down into the water deep down into the crust of the earth, down to the core. He went back up towards the island and broke the rock that held the island from drifting off into the water. Pushing the island with pure physical force, shaking the tourist sight as the island moved. Finally breaking off, he propelled himself with flight, pushing the island towards the bridge. Thanks to the currant, it drifted down on it own slowly gaining fast. Police helicopters flew over to see what was happening. Using his magnetism power, stretching out his right hand, he halted all four helicopters, crushing two into a metal ball and damaging the tail of the other two making slowly fall out of the sky into the water. He emerge from the water, flying up into space exceeding light speed so no one could really get a glimpse of him except Warren whom he flew right pass smiling at him. Too bad there were too much going on for Perception to engage him.