Mr. Wednesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr. Wednesday

This is The RPG to the OCC Death of The Red Dictator below are the rules

1. Anyone from any team can join this RPG.

2. Any team from a seperate universe outside the RPG can join as a whole.

3. During the RPG all meta humans and mutants are to be known as NOAH due to the RPG's story line.

4. Killing another character is not allowed without that character's owners permission, outside of that by standers and humans as well as NOAH can be killed.

5. Be creative, inspire remember people are free to add to the story as they choose so long as they dont take from the RPGS main story.

6. Have fun, go crazy on the villainy, but dont forget the mian goal for the villains to help The Council destroy the multiverse by helping them with their goals.

7. Heroes that want to make an even bigger impact join the RPGs team, team SWORD they are tied directly to the RPGs main story but are allowed to side step to the stories of other characters in the RPG.

8. Finally the last rule have fun, kick but and never forget this an RPG meant to blend RPGing/teamwork

HISTORY
90 years ago aproximately a global incident occured that threatened the global nations along with the multiverse itself. This incident was kept hidden from most people to prevent one similar to it from ever occuring again. Back then an entity called SAMIEL threatened to destroy the multiverse then using the energy that composes it remake a new one to its fitting. At that point the world had been full of taboos in both science and experimental technologies the UN even went as far as sending a team of specialized forces each ember containing what today is classified as Omea level mutants there were 14 members all were slaughtered within minutes by the entity. In the end only a hero by the name of The Cosmic Titan put a stop to SAMIEL's threat by sacraficing his own life to the cause. In order to end the threat the hero managed to merge his conscoiusness with the mirrorverse itself and retain mental dominence for exactly 11 minutes at which point the entity was defeated. To make sure no other humans would seek to use SAMIEL again he erased the incident from the minds of every living human on the planet with the power he gained with merging with the mirrorverse. He went as far assupressing he genesis code a DNA code found in all humans but only certain ones are able to awaken it for this reason the genesis code has been nick named the sleeper cell. Those that awoke the sleeper cell were named NOAH since the first humans Adam and Eve had the sleeper cell at its strongest today NOAH are now known as mutants being told that mutation is cells evoloving forward when the actual truth is the opposite the cells are reverting back to the orignal state from which the first humans obtained it from. Still despite Cosmic Titan's efforts to erase the ANGELs and all their work SAMIEL left a parting gift to the world a release of energy that within a few generations would activate more then 90% of the populations sleeper cells. They say that mutants are the ones who are alien and not the true owners of the earth but thats not the truth the truth is the opposite we humans are the one who have taken the earth from them when they were in fact the first to own this earth.

Memories
The reason memories of the event still exist is some humans possess a high level of awareness or rather a higher level of bond with the mirrorverse because of that bond they are able to see in dreams what the mirrorverse has already recorded the truth.Tell me have you ever had a dream when you woke up that you knew was more real then the life you lived. Now people that have awakened the sense of true awareness.

The Present
The present is less then what Cosmic Titan envisioned when he made his self sacrafice, war , prejudice and hatred run the world. Now these awakeners they seek to do what the ANGEL's did what SAMIEL tried to do, to remake this universe along with the rest of the multiverse to themselves to end the hatred supression and to end the erosion humans are doing to the planet. These NOAH have a higher level of awareness and are feeling the pain the earth feels as its being torn apart by human expansion. Its enough to drive most of them crazy or hellbent on destroying humanity. Likewise with humans in their attempt to destroy these NOAH's now called mutants. Now that you know the truth were will you stand with the NOA better known as mutants or the humans or will you seek to bring Cosmic Titan's dream come true and keep peace between both. However people have  fear what they do not understand the UN has issued a secret team known as SWORD to deal with the threat of any all NOAHS. What most people are not aware of is that the team that protects the world from renegade NOAH is in fact made up of reformed NOAH. Now as the NOAH aare being hunt down by humans they begin to form their own team to deal with this crysis called the Council. Under the watchful eye of the man known as Warsman, The Council seeks the ten SEPHIROT pieces in the hopes of creating a new genesis one without humans to pollute and dry it out from beneath its Roots. As history itself is forever changed in this cosmic battle for Dominance a man looks on watching, seeing waiting for time to take its place this man is the Watcher , The Witness, Mr. Wednesday. This is their story of both man and NOAH, this is Death of The Red Dictator. 

Element

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Element

Over The years

Things Have gotten far out Of control Since The early 1900's humans and  Mutants were able to Co-habitat with each other peacefully, the shared the same similarities and Obligations that the average Being  did on a daily basis. The world adapted to The mutant population so well, that they  Maintained a homeostasis after a while, they protected Humans Nobly, and were praised for there efforts. but things began to change slowly in the peaceful circle of tranquility, mutants began to realized that they were far more powerful then Humans, they started to look down on them as inferior being , incapable of existing in a world Independently .As year passed The Pity grew into oppression, and the Oppression transformed Into False Judgment .Soon a war began to break out between the two inhabitants, they divided into different forces  NOAH, and The Council. the council urged The  eradication of all humans, they were mostly grouped as Mutants, And The NOAH was an alliance Of being who seeked The same wish As the Legendary Cosmic Titan, they wanted Equality Amongst everyone

Now

* Crackle ..Crackle..Crackle....BO0O00OM!!!!"  Xavier Sprung up out of his seat quickly , and looked at the Computer monitor, a brigade of Council Soldiers  Broke through the barricaded main entrance" Oh dammit"  he grunted as he hammered a red button which let of a loud siren, The scuffling of feet, Exchange of energy blast and etc could be heard loud in clear  In The hollow metallic corridors outside  Of His room" Dammit they Getting closer" he mumbled to himself  as he shuffled through papers, looking for any important documents or files, he packed everything he needed in a Large black bookbag and hovered his way into the corridor" we got to get aAAAAaAAARgh sh!t" he yelped as a Red orb of energy crashed into his back, he turned around to be face to face with a well Known Council general by the name of Orion"  You again?"  xavier said dusting of his black thunderbolt attire" yes it is me again, i told you i would be back for you" orion replied , and without further warning, he launched another orb of energy at Xavier, he was able to  Nullify the attack with a Blue Luminous  barrier" not that easy champ, now let me show you something real cool"  Xavier Began to hover In the air, with his eyes glowing and electric blue , the lights began to flicker in the area, and you could see the fear in orions eyes, then the ground began to tremor lightly  and the soo" "ZZzZZZZzZZzZzZZT" electricity began to radiate wildly off of xavier body, shattering most Light bulbs In the area. Now they were left In total darkness" hahaha idiot, you know i c....." as dimmed  a small fraction of light in front of him, he was faced to face with element" hi" Xavier Let Launched a Fierce haymaker Punch, which crashed into orions face with such  brutal impact, that a mini shockave was realized , sending The Council general bursting through a wall, making it crumble on his like a fragile cracker" stupid idiot i told you not to mess wit GuahaAaAAaA! offfh" A council member came from behind and shocked him with some type of volage staff

" Wake Up, Wake Up!, There here!!!" A loud shaken voice said , as There Discordant voice shocked xavier" what the hell is going  On?" he said with his stricken voice, rushing of his steel  Bunk bed quickly" where the hell am i?" Xavier asked achingly. There was no reply, as a familiar Red crimson attired  Soildier, it seemed he was In the Council Chambers

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The council members were worried. Several of them twitched uncontrollably as the doors beyond the end of their table opened, expelling first a boot, then a body as tall as the doorway. His stride was long and terrifying. Each thunderous step was like listening to the drumbeat of foreboding doom. He took his seat at the far end of the table, purposely sighing in order to make his dissatisfaction known.

"Ladies. Gentlemen," he said, propping his feet on the surface. "I am trying to run a business. How can I do that when my product is not in front of me?"

Putting his hands together, he rapped his fingers to a methodical beat. It was a repetitive and mind-numbing tap, tap, tap, tap. Then it began again. Many of those gathered in front of him were speechless, shaken at what he might do. They knew the limits of his patience.

"S-Sire, w-we have the c-coordinates of each piece, b-but there's difficulty in getting there." One dared to speak. The others were silent.

Rolling his neck, the Czar's metal bones creaked and groaned. The gear inside of his stomach ground against the wheels in his chest. His limit was reached. Almost instantaneously, he stood and, with his hand outright, saw the man who addressed him disappear into charred bone and the stink of burning hair and flesh. Sitting down, he relaxed.

"Any other excuses?"

Sha Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sha Prime

The Ninjan Omega Stood atop a Sky scraper with the World beneath her. Her mind ran back and forth. Her cape flapped loudly, it was blowing off some steam just like its owner had been. There was at least 50 Ninjan on Earth, Most of them had blended into society, she wouldn’t accept it, blending in with the inferiors was beneath her.  She remembered the Day Farwick, Ninjeta fell…

Dawn broke; the fog had set in, however the day started off as Normal, even in the midst of war things were going well. The Ninjan Royal Forces, had held there line, however within a few hours explosion after explosion rocked the Ninjan Capital city. Days Following the surrender, Ninjeta had been rotted with death, infection. Sha had watched most of her friends go up in a puff of hai. Sha walked around the horrid place, seeing the fear, and the frantic gestures of the dead; prompted her to mount one last counter attack.  One Ninjan Royal vs. 300 Ninjan peasants. All she could remember: was bullets splitting, rapid fire. Suddenly she heard a loud Bang, and was sent Hurling into the air coming down on a downed tree Trunk; when she came to, she was on earth.

At this moment and time she was looking for something of interest though, a long time ago she heard of a Entity called SAMIEL, this entity could have been a Mirror version of CURRENT, the DEITY of Ninjeta, anyways this being supposedly allowed one to change the multiversity as they saw fit. An idea spawned in Sha’s head, capture this Power and with it, Slay Humanity, and Bring back the unity in Aliens and mutants alike.

A man named Warsman had been the figure head for an organization known as “the Council” and they were looking for Ten Pieces.  As any public figure would be, Warsman was a busy man, So Sha decided to take another approach, Capture a SEPHIROT piece, by doing this Warsman would have to come to her.

Getting up off her fanny, she took off into the air to find an old friend of hers; he lived in the upper part of the city. Stopping off right in front of the house, she rang the door bell.

“It’s about time you got here” The man said with great and furious anger. Sha didn’t let this bother her, He had been searching for the SEPHIROT pieces for awhile but, he had no such luck; only in his old age was he able to successfully pin point a pieces off the coast of Taiwan.

He turned towards Sha cleaning off his glasses, “I Reckon your going after that piece?” Sha didn’t even say anything she just analyzed the map he had just given her. However this particular map wasn’t in any known Earth Language, Sha’s frustration could be seen mounting on her face.

“FUFUFUFU” The old man crackled… “What’s the matter Child Can’t read Ninjan!?” The letters did appear to be a bit Ninjetic but the Dialect was off.  “It’s ole Ninjan child” Sha’s Retna scans worked up and down the parchment paper.

“It’s ole Ninjan alright, but it works” Sha said motioning towards the door.

“I reckon if your way I’ll be dead” he said with a Wiley smile on his face.

“What makes you say that” she replied now turned towards him. “When you first set off to find these pieces Sha...you said you’d crucify the Human race…Well I’m Human” Sha walked towards him and then took a seat on the couch.

“It’s time I showed you something” She let out a huge sigh and then removed her hood and mask. “I’m not Sha...Ziccarra Liafador” “My name is Matina Lopez, I’m the daughter of Ziccarra, my mother died ages ago at the hands of those human rejects”

Placing her hood and mask back on she then kissed the old coot on the forehead, and then headed towards the door again. “When it is time for you to die….it will be painless my friend” Sha took off into the air heading east towards Taiwan.

5 hours later:

The Ninjan Jira landed in Taiwan with one thing on her mind, The SEPHIROT.  The Piece was supposed to be held in the holiest of Temples, under high security. With her eyes blazing a fiery red Sha walked into the temple and acquired her piece. Leaving she stepped over the burning bodies and decapitated monks that had stood in her way. Within a few days the World would be at the Mercy of the II NINJAN QUEEN.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Vincent could see the explosions erupting forth from the temple in Taiwan where it was said that a SEPHIROT orb was being held under high security. Unfortunately, it was now all too obvious that Vincent wasn't the only one searching for the ten orbs which made up The SEPHIROT in it's entirety as he had hoped. Vincent landed a few feet away from the Temple and hid behind a series of bushes just as a young woman began making her way out of the burning temple with one of the fabled SEPHIROT orbs in her hands. Vincent could sense that she was nearly as powerful as he was. Which meant, of course, that getting the artifact was going to be much harder than he had expected. Nevertheless, Vincent had to get it away from the woman. Vincent leapt out of his hiding spot in the bushes and landed directly in front of the woman.

"Give me that artifact NOW!" Vincent roared, his eyes and fists began glowing with raw energy as he did so. "It's mine! They are ALL mine!!"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By talon_x23

“GET UPP” a voice shouted as Talon lunged up looking around to see Kitty standing before her “What is the situation” she asked. “Their here get up now their here” she said franticly. Talon could see she had been bruised and leaped out of bed. It was long past midnight the dark sky covered the land in a mist of pain. As Talon swiftly slid on her X Men uniform. It was a long slick black that covered her body up to her neck. It clung to her tightly and made it easy to move in due to Talon being more agile than her father ad siblings. She had returned back to the X Men but not in her world in earth 616, Her true home she could never return to. But her friend from earth 529 were hear as wel as family her word had been decimated and there was no home for mutants any more.  “Hurry they’ve breached the door” shouted Kitty she could hear the fear in her dear friend voice and did not delay. Pushing the door of her and her  room mate Dust aside she leaped to the hall way to met Nori, Keller, Sooraya and Gwen. Looking at them she could see that these young teens would have a hell of a night. “This is the third time this week what do they think we just pop out of the ground” Keller shouted anger in his voice. Talon glanced at Sooraya who was looking at the flor as if thinking who to side with.

“The X Men aren’t here we take control now do we kill or protect” piped up Gwen or better know as Pix. Nori looked at Talon and smiled “I know what your thinking, it’s taken me long but I know X” Talon nodded her head. “BAM!!” The widows shattered and the gins fired at te institute. Keller was able to helter the group of adolescents with her telekinetic shield. Looking back he could see Joahs running toward them his hands bloody and caring Sammy one of the institute newest recruits. “Help” He called out “You Idiot heal her” shouted Nori. Josh looked at Nori with tears “I can’t, I’ don’t have enough..” and before he could finish he collapsed to the floor out of exhaustion.  Talon had watch long enough and unleashed her claws and shouted ”We Kill then for they do it to use. We are not X Men we are mutants and we will protect our own.” Venom burned in her eyes as it did in all of them. Julian raised his had in agreement and replied “Then we do what the X Men can’t”. Gwen ran to Josh and used her magic to heal his wounds. “He’s badly hurt” “And what about Sam” asked Sooraya. Pix hesitated but picked the little girl up and sighed her eyes filling with tears “She’s…” . “NO!!!” shouted Nori using her electrical abilities to blow a whole in the wall. Her eyes glowed blue and her blue air waved in her face.

Talon smiled her eyes changing t their yellow form their feral form. Fire burned in her hands as she used Geminie power. Kellers green aura lit the room as with his smirk. Gwen summoned her should Dagger and clutched it tightly then looked at Sooraya as did every one else. “We fight as a family don’t we” She said with a bright smile but pain could be seen in her eyes. The group let the east wing of the institute to see the ground a lit. The moon looked down at the battle filed that once use to be the Xavier institute. Mutants laid hurt some dead at the hands of those monsters those human. Talon glared at the humans responsible they had guns they had big guns and they wanted to kill but so did she. “Ready team” Nori the leader said looking left and right. “We cross th line we kill because we have to” “Wait you mean there’s an option that does not involve killing” Julian Keller said sarcastically. Pushing the comment aside they charged guns a blazing toward the human intruders. Anger burned in the heat of Talon she was going to kill these beast these things called humans. They were a desires and needed to be decimated and they would be and she was going to be part of that decimation attempt. She jabber her claws into the chest of the killers the murderers of her kind they were the out casts but she was going to change it. Her friend and herself coming from a word where the human race had persecuted the Mutant race to a point to almost extinction.

Their world was not a nice place for mutants the technology was advance to a point that controlling mutants like weapons was normal. And these teens were going to break the rules that they had created for themselves.  Running over to Keller she shouted “We need Kevin and him” she said annoyance in her voice. Keller glanced at her and smiled “As you wish,” looking over to Pix he shouted “We need to get the others now!” Nodding her head there was a poof of pink dust and then stood Icurus a valiant worrier with angelic like wings and Kevin a Isolated young man that with a touch could kill. After looking around they got to action and soon engaged in the bloody battle that was set before them. They fought for they new if nothing changed this world would be the same as theirs and that would not happen.  Talon leaped toward one of the men stabbing her claws into his throat. Falling to the ground she did not notice one of them aiming some kind of weapon at her. She looked around just in time to feel the large explosion that blasted her into the roof t the institute. She broke through the glass and fell to the hard marble floor. Blood dripped down her face and she slightly opened her eyes. Pieces of glass dug into her skin and stung her. Blood stained her cloths and her skin. She had bullets in her skin and deep with in her body. She was not healing fast enough. Trying to get up she looked up and saw another one of them standing over her pointing a gun at her head. He smiled devilishly and pulled the trigger firing multiple times at her…….

Her eyes slowly opened as she stared at a whole in the ceiling. Her limbs were num and a clod wind lightly touched her pain skin. Her black hair laid on her shoulders and covered part of her face. Her Jade eyes stared out into space as she was regaining what ever consciousness she had left. She moved her beaten and bloody hand to her chest pulling out multiple pullets that had submerged deep with in her skin. She cringed while doing this and lifted her head upward and saw her sister sitting in a char leaning back ward. Her fingers intertwined and her eyes glaring at her. Talon sighed and painfully sad up against the beaten wall.  “So..” she started in her strong Russian ascent Talon new what to expect and she expected such.  “I thought you agreed you almost got killed next time…….” “No!” she shouted staggering to her feet and regaining her balance. “I want to talk to Logan I won’t to you not about this not now, where are the others.” Sabre smiled “They are already gathered” as she pointed to a room that had not been destroyed in the battle. Clenching her shoulder tightly she entered the room to see Logan and Scot Summers standing both their faces grim and full of remorse. “We’ve been through this with all of yahs and you don’t get it do you, this aint home this is a different world different rules apply “ he said looking at each one. Talon walked up to Logan and spoke making her true agenda known. 

“ Have you forgotten what our world so quickly that it is a vague memoire. In out word we have been used, Killed, we have watched our friend and family die before us, we have been controlled and brainwashed into weapons. If you think we are Heroes you are wrong, we do not protect this world for the reason of protecting these humans we protect our friend that we know who are like us. In time this world will become like ours in time it will and we will be running for our lives. We are the survivors of our race from our world we will not go down protecting these things that persecute us. We are vigilantes with one goal not to rule like Magneto thought but to make the human race extinct or at the brink to show them what our kind have had to deal with. So don’t call us heroes for we are nothing like them”. With those words she stormed out of the room flowing her was the other teens talking amongst them selves. Kevin walked up to her and asked “So now what” she looked at him “As I said we will ensure the survival of our kind by the declination of these humans and we I will be part of it,”  "So what are we" aksed Sooraya "Heroes or Villians" she asked again. Nori the leader sighed and looked at Talon who nodded her head "We do what we need todo weather good or bad we have no side and no home, but Villians is pritty close to what we are and we are NOAH."

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Akwa

Akwa shook his head, shaking off the nebulous memories of a world that will never be.

He was aware of what the Council planned to do with the SEPHIROT peices and he agreed with it on principle. The problem was, he wasn't exactly sure that when the Council remade the world, whether the Council's world would be the one he wanted.  It would be so much better if the power of the SEPHIROT peices were under his control.

He had no doubt that those Council fools would just stuff it up. He had studied the SEPHIROT's for a long time. Only he would be able to truly make full use of their power. Or so Akwa believed. He must get all of them for himself before they do.

That was why he was hiding outside a temple in Tibet. He knew that one of the pieces was here, just ripe for the claiming. It was protected by an order of monks. The monks were all masters in nearly every martial art imaginable and had devoted their entire lives to protecting the piece.

Ten minutes later, they were all dead and Akwa was walking out with a piece of the SEPHIROT.

One piece, one step closer to a better world. My world.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talon_x23

Talon wandered to her room and sat herself on the bed. She looked out the window and sighed. The sun was rising in the east and it calmed her. She had changed so much over her stay in this word it amazed her. She had found friends and made great enemies. She had fought in wars and battles that did not concern her. But never had she been fueled by her anger to want the extermination. Her black hair hanged down her back to her waist. She lowered her head and looked at her scared hands that were healing. “Some wounds never heal” she whispered.  Her jade eyes stared at the floor a moment thinking about what had made her this way: many things. Her brothers death was the first and the one that started it all. He died saving her he died protecting her from these humans weapons and he died for a reason of being a hero. She loved him and was not ashamed to admit it. He understood her and he was a weapon much like her. There was not much that he could understand about her.

As the run began to rise the room was filled with the light that it brought. It pierced the darkness but not the pain. Getting to her feet she slid into a change of cloths and headed down the hall to meet the others. She new they would be as angered as she was about Logan reaction. Entering into the living room she pushed the doors aside to see Keller sitting on to of the table his hands glowing bright. Icarus sat on the couch his wings out stretched absorbing the bright sunlight. She could see that they were edgy so she would trend lightly. She went to go sit with Sooraya and spoke “what are you thoughts my friend” she looked at Talon and smiled “Same as yours”. “I see” Talon replied looking at the floor. “Or are they” Sooraya said patting her on the back.

“This need to end” Keller spoke up in frustration. Icarus sighed and pulled back his wings looking the frustrated boy “Then please tell up how, Keller give us your wisdom” he said with a hint of sarcasm. Keller turned his back and looked at Nori who had been silent “What about you” he said glaring at her. Nori remained calm and answered “Canada,”. After hearing this Talon paused in her conversation with Sooraya and looked at Nori “What do you mean”. She smiled and continued speaking “It starts there”. Non of the teens new what she said but Talon obviously got the message. She got to her feet she new what she meant and Talon were ready.

3 hours Later

Talon stood in the mountain pass looking outward. Smelling the air she detected the presence of something. There was some one she wanted to meet some one she had seen here before. She was like Talon but she new answers. Racing through the entangled woods her mind was drifting back to her brothers death. She could have saved him and she new that there was always something that she could have done to save his life. “Snap” she stopped dead not moving listening. Some one was here some one who she did not know. Quietly she walked toward where the scent was strongest and saw a man. He appeared searching for something. Talon did not know who he was all she new was that his life would be cut short. “Hay” she said unleashing her claws and smiled. Her turned and looked at her nodding his head. “ Get out of here little girl” he said. “No”.

With those words he let out a been of energy toward her. She expected such and dogged it just in time. Landing on her feet she looked up at him “What are you looking for” she asked. “Stay out of it” he said letting out another beam. Getting hit by the blast she was pushed through many trees. Her arms were scratched up and her eyes had changed. She was annoyed and that she would not tolerate. She stayed where she was and could hear him approaching. As he looked down at her battered body he smiled “Sorry but you should have gone”. He then prepared another blast. Just before it went off she lunged toward him her claws ramming through his throat. Retracting then she threw the corps into the crater that she created from the blast. Walking away from the corps to the place where she saw it last “Now what were you looking for” she thought.  Walking over she could scene something. She knelt down and moved aside a bolder reveling a gap in the earth. Since she was nimble she slid through it with out much struggle.  She found herself in a caver of such. It was dang and dark. With caution she walked deeper in it. Using her feral abilities she was able to see clearly despite the darkness. Soon she saw a dim glowing orb set in the moss. Looking curiosly at it she reached out to take it. She picked it up and gazed at it a moment “What do I have here”

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Constantine

Constantine stood atop a volcano, staring down into the fiery pits of hell, or to be more precise, one of the gateways to the underverse. For the first time Con would be jumping through the lava and not pull up on the other side, all gateways to the underverse had extra pathways for the uninvited, pathways that would lead back to earth. Even though the pathways gave any unfortunate soul who have to endure it a chance to get back to sanity there was a less than fifty percent chance that they'd pull through, and another twenty percent on the victims going insane from what they have to pull through to get back if they survive, but insanity is one of the more serious reasons as to why less then fifty percent pull through.

One of the pathways contained a Sephirot piece and Constantine's over advanced and magical enduced technology had picked up a signal. The piece gave off a vibe, which was the reason it had hidden itself in the pathway, which is outside of time. Con's computers had picked up the vibe and Albert, Con's butler, got the information from the computer and passed it on to Con, who had traveled in search for it instantaniously. Con pepared himself for the jump, the pathway being outside of time made it hard for Con to know exactly when he'd be back, and how long it would take to get home. He brushed his hand through his silky touseled bronze hair and got into a position ready to dive, suddenly Con's heart stopped.

His skin turned rock hard and pearly white as his teeth grew to a sharp fang length. Con had turned into his vampire state. He brushed across his marble soft chin, within no time Con leaped into the air double flipped and plunged down into the gate.

******
Rain poured down into the wet sludgy ground of Scotland, as amongst the hills, the blood covered hand of a man broke the surface of Earth, the glowing blue orb of Daath, the sephirot of knowledge, in his hand. Constantine emerged from the ground, his eternal journey through the hellgate pathway complete. He got what he came for.

Sha Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sha Prime

The sunlight bellowed from under the protective stone hedge of the Temple piercing Sha’s eyes. She made all the Motions to fly away but she could sense a power, which was greater than or equal to hers. Her Ninjan instincts told her to draw her opponent out, but he decided to confront her first.  Hoping out from beyond the Bushes, he landed in Sha’s direct Path ordering her to give him the Orb. Sha’s eyes flashed a perfect red. From what she could tell he was just like her, full of power but not purpose, and his one shot to control his destiny was sitting in a glass container protected by her hands.

“You want this Orb..You can pry it from my hands…”  Sha hit a button on the side of her watch, which activated her garment grid changing her battle gear to that of a Business Suit with a HUGE S in the middle of it. Tightly holding on to the Box, she jumped into the Air, and came down with a Ground breaking Stomp, Literally, the ground was manipulated like it was water, the ripples violently crashed towards him, Sha needed to create a distraction, because the longer it took her to fight him; would mean the longer it would take to achieve her goal.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By talon_x23

It glowed in her hand and she quickly checked the cave. From the smell of this place it had not been entered and she suspected that the man that she had killed could have been looking for this globe like thing. Then she soon felt a rumble in the cavern as if a earthquake was about to occur. She grasped a hold of the rocky wall beside her to gain stability. The cave continued to shake viciously as rocks dislodged and tumbled to the floor from the sealing. She shut her eyes and clenched the artifact tightly. Before the great tremors had ceases a large bolder had fallen in the path where Talon was to exit. Now….trapped in the cavern she had no light except that of this thing that she held. Holding it in front of her she thought to herself. “Great I’m stuck in a cave I don’t know where I am or where I am going. I got a stone that can glow and a dead man that was after it great how much harder can this day get?”.

“Tired are we” a voice from with in the darkness said. “Isaac shut up and help me” Talon demanded. There was no reply. “Isaac I know you have power and for some reason you don’t use it now how about you do and get me out of here!” Them emerging from the darkness stood a tall tanned figure by the name of Isaac. He was not very attractive and rough around the edges as Talon would always say. His blue eyes seemed to be entranced to another word and his brown muddy hair appeared as if he had been in the desert to long. “Talon I am you guardian not your protector.” He scoffed. Leaning against the tuff surface of the cave wall she said again “Isaac what could I possibly gain from being stuck in a cave?” he just smiled. Talon and Isaac were old friends though she new nothing about him and who he was he had came with the sword. Their relationship was something that she treasured but also hated at time. She new he was capable of so much power he had used it once to saver her. But now he would only appear to torment her and basically drive her insane. But she could be open with him she had a link with him and could express herself he was like a part of her so she new that hiding something from him would only make things worse.

“there are some things you need to work out for yourself.” After he had said that he disappeared into the darkness as usual. Talon then continued wandering down the cave. She stared to perspire from the heat and sweat soon drenched the clothing. Leaning against the wall for support she could fell her feet about to give way from the rough ground. So sitting down she waited a moment to regain her strength. Wrecking her hair she desperately thought of a way to get out. Looking up she could see that she had probably traveled much deeper under ground than she intended. After a few moments of complete anguish she regained her sanity and continued walking until she reached a dead end. Talon was fuming at this point all the time she had been walking all the effort that she put in and nothing just a dead end.
“Are you done yet” Isaac said remerging from the nothingness.

Growling Talon shot back “No I’m not done I’m tired I have a battle that need to be fought but I’m stuck here with a guardian that won’t do any thing to guard me!!” “You know you always have Geminie” he added. While yet again going out of sight. Sighing Talon stretched out her hand. As she did a sword soon materialized in her hand. “So long I’ve tired not to use this thing yet it always forces me to”. In a blink of light Talon was teleported back to the mountain slopes of Canada. But looking at her attire she screamed “Geminie I’ll kill you weather you’re a spirit or a sword” he voice echoed on the mountain peaks as she had just realized that her attire had been switched with that or a worrier dressed in Iron clad. Talon anger was at boiling point as she sat herself down over looking the horizon from where she would witch the sun rise.

Dakota James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dakota James

By now, most people that had access to the media had heard about the being coming to Earth and destroying whatever it felt like. Then, as people began to research, they found out it had something to do with super-powered humans. Riots began to break out over North America. People were outraged that super-humans could be the cause of this destruction.

Dakota wondered the streets of New York City. There was a big mob near Central Park that was protesting against super-humans. They were rioting and flipping vehicles over. The police were doing their best to contain the violence, but there were so many people involved that the police had little power to stop them.

Dakota walked up to the back of the mob through an alleyway. He checked his firearm and knife, just in-case he would need to use them. Slowly, he made his way through the crowd and got close enough that he could hear the group in the center of everything. They had a megaphone and were shouting messages through it.

"These super-freaks are ruining our way of life! They're trying to drive us off of the planet!" one was yelling. Another grabbed the megaphone.

"We have to push them out of the city! If the people of New York City can do it, then the rest of the world can!" he yelled.

[Rage] How dare they! Kill them all!

[Reason] No, use your words, Dakota. That is the only way to solve your problems.

[Fear] Leave now, you'll only endanger yourself!

The mob's garbage language filled the air, and the people were completely hypnotized by it. Dakota couldn't stand to hear these outrageous lies about his kind. He parted crowds and made his way to the people with the megaphone. He grabbed it and pulled it away from the next person who was about to speak.

[Rage] KILL!

[Pride] Yes, stand up for yourself!

[Reason] No! Do not listen to them!

[Passion] Live for the fight! Feel their blood flow!

[Dakota] Shut up! All of you! I know what I'm going to do!

Dakota pulled the megaphone up to his lips and took a deep breath.

"Don't you see what these people are trying to do? They're turning you against your fellow man! Just because a person has an ability that makes them different, that doesn't give you any right to deny them freedom! Don't any of you see? This is just another case of prejudice! Don't do what these people tell you to, do what you think is right!" Dakota's words flowed to the people in the crowd.

"He's a super!" someone yelled. A rock flew through the air, and was stopped several inches from Dakota's face. It dropped to the ground and the mob began moving toward Dakota.

[Reason] Will the humans ever listen to my voice? Do they ever think for themselves?

[Rage] KILL!!!

[Passion] Live for the fight!

[Fear] They're getting closer! Get out now!

[Agony] You'll die here. You should have never come.

Dakota lifted himself at the last second. He looked down at his human counterparts.

"Land of the free, and the home of the brave? Is that what you call this?" he called out to them. They would never understand. Then a shot rang out. The bullet missed Dakota, but he wasn't going to stick around and see if the attacker had better luck with a second shot. Dakota took off for the nears subway entrance. It had been barricaded because of the riots. Dakota ripped the boards from the doors and landed inside. It was completely desolate in the station. No trains ran through and no people wandered about. They only sounds that were audible were those of the rats crawling around. Dakota walked into the open space, which was dimly lighted, and saw a rat scurry across the floor. He figured that since the people had left this station, the rats were brave enough to adventure from their holes. Dakota looked down the long tunnel, which was dark and empty.

[Fear] Don't go in there!

[Pride] Adventure forth! Don't be afraid!

[Agony] Nothing awaits you there, but pain and suffering.

[Love] I will protect you with all of my might. Do not let the others keep you from your goals.

Dakota saw a dim, translucent light coming from somewhere back in the tunnel. He walked slowly towards it. The soft glow was coming from a hole in the wall, which the rats were using to travel back and forth from their home and into the station. Dakota kicked the section in with a heavy blow from his boot. After the dust cleared, and orb set among some of the precious items the rats had collected.

"What is that?" Dakota wondered aloud. 

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Simon Williams

Terror spread throughout Manhattan, NYC, the city that never sleeps, like infections spreading quicker than one can blink. New reporters panicked whilst they broadcast about evacuated the city but one can't escape something that threatens to destroy the entire New York state. People ran about like little cockroaches about to be squashed. Out on his HQ, flew Wonder Man. Just above a few feet from ground level, as He soared through the skies, and the people recognized their Golden Hero as He would try to save them as always. Simon smiled and waved at the excited crowd, then bolted off into the cosmo to prevent his home from destruction. Williams slowed down his speed as He exited Earth's atmosphere and entered the infinities of space. A few miles ahead came the meteor at crushing speed, increasing its momentum and heat. If not the landing did not destruction the land, the heat will after cooling down from entering Earth's cool atmosphere but it would still be scorching enough to cause some serious damage. The Golden Man increased his vision range to estimate the exact size of the aerostoid. Hmmm, It seems to be about three times the size of Earth. Whispered Wonder Man, and resume his way towards the Aerostoid. As Simon grew closer and closer the heat rays hit him hotter and hotter, but not hot enough to even make him break a sweat. Williams stopped and put both left and right hands in front of him to stop the immense rock, embracing himself for impact. But then placed his hands down as his side and stopped doing everything. He closed his eyes and took in deep breathes, but there was no air, so he stopped. Within a half of a second before the Aerostoid, Simon opened his eyes and with a ferocious punch stroke at the immense rock. It shattered into pieces before his presences, to prevent any damaged cause but the small fractions of the rock. The Golden Dragon activated and incinerated the remaining of it.

With his hearing, Williams heard as everyone was happy, excited, glad, and relieved. Wonder Man gladly accepted his reward, one that surpasses any mountain of gold or even all the money in the world. The reward of love, they loved their Golden Hero because no matter what whether risking or dying for them, He would always show up and saved the day. Never asking for nothing in return, no special treatments, just to treated with the kindness and respect that was to be shown to others. As SW turned around to fly back him, but yielded as He felt a strange energy reading coming from different parts of the universe, but the worst was the one felt on Earth. Wonder Man worried and as He worried that Void tried to take control of his body. NO!, I'll not allow others to suffer because of You, Void, Simon screamed out into the open. Too late, Hero. Responded the Void, as Wonder Man's body turned shadow like. The Void took over his body, which meant Fear. Yes, I've been away for far too lon---What are you doing? NOOOOOOOO1 The Void cried as the Shadow like appearance disappearance and revealed Simon's blue lantern uniform. Wonder Man took back control of his body, Do not underestimate me, the Ring provides me Hope, and already have immense willpower, even your great Darkness shall burn in the bright light of Hope. Simon made his way back to earth to find this bizarre energy.

STAR-0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By STAR-0000

LOCATION-Manhtaan,NYC
TIME-mid-day
STATUS-City-wide panic and Riotting
NAME-STAR unit 0000

(the streets of New York City. There was a big mob near Central Park that was protesting against super-humans. They were rioting and flipping vehicles over. The police were doing theirbest to contain the violence, but there were so many people involved that the police had little power to stop them)

The city that never sleeps was rotting itself away. Men, WOmen and Children all alike were caught up in the intense flames of prejudice and hatred. Within days city that had taken decades to build would crumble to ash and fire if the riotting was stopped. Approximately twelve hours ago someone hacked into CNN, NBC, and FOX NEWS broadcasting the estimated mutant population now going under the name NOAHs. The alarming rate plus the overall effect of how powerful the NOAHs were becoming brought out the uprising. "What people dont understand they will fear." Those were the words that were cradled into Star's mind when growing up in the Program. Those were the words used to get clearence to start the Program. And those were the words that would not change no matter the era of time they were spoken. Star looked at the palms of his gloves. His hands were shaking, all this the fate of the entire human race both NOAH and homosapien depended on the Catalyst within his blood. He grippedtight both hands then removing the cloak he had placed on himself to hide his SWORD uniform. "Time to be a hero." Star spoke with a medium to large tone, as he ran into the crowded riot.

Never before was Star so scared and never before was Star so pumped full of adrenaline. Sure he had been in previous missions to neutralize NOAHs but onne quite this large. This time the enemy wasnt just NOAH, no it was the entire city of New York itself. Though at the moment New York was more like a bird cage that had been rattled, now its inhabitants were causing more chaos, more damage to itself trying to free itself. Stars orders were clear he would either maintain a level of control over the riot preventing it from passing the quote bar or be prepared as NYC would be closed ff from the rest of the state in a steel cage known as LOCKDOWN. Star's first task was to shut down the repated images posted on the three news stations. An easy task considering Star could manipulate his own body's electrical current and expand it to the point of knocking out every electrical device within a 4 mile radius. A feat he recently picked up after EXORCISING a NOAH. Star began to close his eyes, all the while extending his hand outward to try to focus in on his power. Slowly but surely all electronic devices near him were short circuting, it was working or so Star thought. It didnt take long for one then 2 people to notice him in the act of using his powers. They al screamed out "NOAH! NOAH!, NOAH!' "Sh!t" Star thought to himself knowing he had been spotted. Now was the Nexus point, this was where the real danger began as 18 people began to circle aroun him leaving no escape points.

"Like the F&ck Im gonna go down without swinging" Star said in a loud agressive tone. He gripped both of his palms tight waiting for them to make the first move, for the first idiot to get his skull  cracked down. Like a moth to a flame a man holding an ironing wrench tried to come at Star from behind. The man rushed at Star will full force only to run straight into Star's left foot uppercut. The frce of the blow alone knocked the man unconscious. And while boosting Star's confidence, this act also angered the mob even further. This time 3 men all rushed at Star, forcing him to think fast. Pulling out a small smoke grenade he dodged the first blow at him, all the while holding the smoke grenade in his hnad to give him cover from the other two. Thinknig fast he dropped the grenade on the floor and crouched down waiting for a person to be foolish enough to walk above him. Again like a moth to a flame one did, giving Star a moment's chance to right elbow the man in the chinn. This brought the other two rightat him. Star mid crouched, lowering himself to be able to reach the mens stomachs this time rear elbowing them in the gutt, followed by a double punch to the chin and like lights out they went. "Who's Next?" This time Star said in a much more agressive tone. As Star spoke a man with a steel bat rushed Star while his back was turned to him. Using his NOAH reflexes Star ducked the blow grabbing the mans feat and holding him up in a wrestling manner then tossing him on his back follow by a stern kick to the mid rib point. "Anoyone else want a piece of this ANYONE!!!" Star screamed now pissed off. The act alone was enough to scare off the remaining crowd the had previously denied him acess away from the circle.As Star began to revaluate the situation he noticed all the men he hadjust knocked unconscious were bleeding black blood from their noses. "Crap" said Star tapping his headset communicator "HQ it looks like you were right after all, this large riot isnt just the work of the broadcast, theres a SEPHIROT somewhere here."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By talon_x23

Dressed in Iron clad Talon made her way back to the institute. Given that she could not run far or fast with this attire she had to walk and eventually that would get annoying. “I knew there was a reason I don’t use Geminie” she said looking off into the distance. She could hear she was approaching a city and thought that is would be best to fine a new set of clothes. Entering the city there seemed to be a lot of commotion. She followed the crowd to where a little boy stood with his mother in the center of a circle. The boy appeared to have literally whit skin as did his mother. “Their NOAHS!”  one man shouted “Kill them” another shouted Talon watched in horror as some of the men raised their guns. “Ok now I step in” “Snicket” the sound of her claws echoed though out the city. Every body turned their eyes on the girl standing in the middle of it all. Her black hair flowed like silk be hide her. Her Jade eyes glared at each one of them.

Yah I’m a NOAH big deal……but since you hate us so much I’ll give you a reason to” and with that she ran toward the first man with a gun and jabbed her claws threw his skull. The other men fires shots at her but it appeared as if they were shooting through paper. Running toward the others she jumped and stabbed the one with her foot claws. Landing on top of the body she looked at the remaining three men with guns and spoke “I won’t want to kill you……well actually I do but…….oh never mind.” She then picked up the weapon of the man that she had killed and fired it off at the remaining three. Stepping over the dead bodys of the men she outstretched her hand to the little boy and his mother. The boy hesitated but asked “Are…are you going..t…to kill us?” Keeping a serious face she answered “If I wanted to kill you I would have a long time ago. Talon then walked away back into the forest her iron clad still on her body.

After a few hours of full speed running Talon reached San Francisco. She was drenched in sweat and exhausted from the run.  Making sure that she would not be seen she walked down the alleys and gutters. Knowing blood on her skin and the way she was dressed they would know she was a mutant. Approaching the institute she was relived to see that nothing had happened in the short time that she had been gone. Walking up her window that she had left open the night she left. Quickly she leaped into her room. From the smell of things no one had been in it since she left. After getting changed into much more combatable clothing she exited her room into the hall where Julian and Nori were talking. They both locked eyes with her as she approached them. “So how was you little fired trip” Nori said smiling. “I got something” Laura said whispering. “What” Julian shouted. Both girls looked at him sternly and then he whispered “Oh yah ok what?”. She looked at them both and answered “I’ll tell you more about it when I figure out what it is.”

5 hours later

“So what do you intend to do with that little ball?” X23 asked sitting next to Talon. She just glared at her “Get back in now” “Hay your crazy any way what is it”. Talons alternate personality was annoy but she had lived with it. At least she was not trying to take her over like before. Talon examined the sphere she had been staring at if for over an hour. But  that was the thing for her she never liked to leave any stone unturned. Brushing her hair back with a free hand she looked over to X23. “I don’t know” was all she said. The wind combed through Talons velvet locks of darkness as her emerald eyes reflected the light of the orb. “So………” “X23 shut up” Talon demanded as she seemed to be listening. “Do you hear that?” she asked. X23 listened a moment “Yah I…I can hear something”. Talon got to her feet and X23 soon merged back with her. Something was wrong Talon could feel it X23 as well. “So where’s it coming from” X23 asked. Talon smiled slyly “Where very thing happens New York City”.

Running back to the institute she was able to steal Logan’s motorcycle and headed across the US. Sliding on her black leather jacket she speed away with out looking back. Holding out her right hand she shouted “Geminie” the sword them appeared in her hand. Her hair blew wildly in the vicious wind but she did not mind. Her emerald eyes soon surged blue as a light surrounded her bike as it did she whispered “If you change my clothes this time I’ll kill you”. In  blue of motion she and the motorbike was teleported to NYC. She could smell some one some one powerfull. Staring in astonishment at the panic that surrounded her she got off of the bike and the sword disappeared. She could see bodys f what appeared to be mutant that laid before her. “ok this will be fun” was all she said unleashing her calws.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By _Sojourn_

The sun shone down on the earth. The day began anew, and it was bright. Sunbeams shone through the clouds, giving spotlight to different settings in the city. The Iron Jungle, filled with building, and people. All of which were special in their own right, but some more special than others. Some of these special people were called mutants. Gifted individuals, with powers and abilities that made them different. One who was open to differences knew that they were only different because of genes, but most were closed to ideas of individuality.

Recently these mutants had come under a new name. NOAH’s. Where it came from Slight had no idea, and he didn’t take to the new name as well as he did mutant. Yes, mutant was not that endearing as NOAH, but it was what he labeled himself, and changing titles, meant not only changing the face of a growing populace, but himself as well. Change was always a less welcomed entity than all others. Slight liked things to stay the same, for things to not change.

All he ever wanted to be was a hero, nothing more nothing less. And yet, everyone who didn’t understand him, saw him as a threat. Something that they couldn’t understand, or wouldn’t, made the normal’s feel uneasy. Most of them that is. Slight flew over the city of . One of the most well known in the world. One would expect that it was a city of tolerance, and yet here he looked down upon a vicious scene. Men, and women, together united against a common threat.  But unlike, a killer, or a terrorist this threat was nothing more than an evolved form of themselves.

He looked on, seeing the torturous words they spouted, not even realizing they were shouting biblical associations, with a seemingly evil populace. His intervention was needed. The hoards that shouted and ranted, noticed his landing and directed their attention towards him. Not even with a second thought he was one of them, a disease, a terrible person. Slight could only think if they were all just eradicated the world would be a better place, but no, that would never work. In the eyes of history, it would seen as genocide. “What are you doing?” Slight shouted at the masses. A few turned to listen, but most were to enthralled with persecution to notice his words.

As the minutes grew on, they grew more violent. Bottles were thrown, and ever more personal euphemisms were shouted. He couldn’t take any more of the displayed ignorance. Slight, put his hands, palms down, towards the ground. had extensive plumbing underneath, and now they would be seen, or at least the water that ran through them. Thrusting his hands upwards, the street began to rumble. Little spouts of water reared their little bodies. Little puddles formed, then the spouts turned to plumes of water, filling the streets. The sight scared some people, causing them to run. It was revealed to his eyes another NOAH. He appeared to be fighting; and winning. He suddenly stopped to touch on his ear. Either he was crazy, or he was talking to someone. Slight stepped from his place and began to walk over to the mysterious fighter. The foot of water the covered the streets surrendered to his will, as he stepped the water moved giving way. As he got closer, he heard the person speak. “[…] SEPHEROT  here.”

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By talon_x23

She looked at the many people that were shocked by her appearance. She smiled devilishly. “Well better give them something to be afraid of” as she spoke she outstretched her hand. A blue light shone as a sword materialized with in her grasp. She held it toward her and whispered “let them suffer let then wish that they would die that to face the wrath of now Gemini but of the Shadow”. Instantly he sword turned black as Talons eyes glowed crimson. She light had ceased and was now exchanged with darkness. She scanned the surrounding environment she thought a moment. Then with a strike of lightening she unleashed her wrath against the feeble things. With her first attack she pointed the now black sword toward a building with in instants the building began to shake. Talons eyes glowed with satisfaction as it crashed and slowly began to deteriorate.  As she continued to destroy NYC she remember all the things that there humans had done to her.

Sins of the Past Sentinel act

She laid there in the cold dark room. No light was present no sounds were heard. The walls appeared to be closing in on her. Her minor wounds had turned into deadly injuries that continued to bleed. She breathed in the toxic air that was being pumped into her by the hour.  Then one light appeared, that glowed putrid green and filled the atmosphere.  She was lying on her back both of her arms were chained to the wall. Her green eyes kept staring up at the ceiling. Keeping her eyes fixed on a cretin position.  She had been shot multiple times but not by guns with ammunition but with electro magnetic weapons that she had only encountered once before.

Sweat trickled down her pail face as it reached the floor. Her long black hair has knotted and wet with blood and the liquid of her body. She had been dressed in a black suit that covered her entire body like a second skin. And on her writs and ankles were some sort of tracking bracelets that would send an electric surge through her body.  A color was set around her neck and every 5 minuets would force some sort of chemical in to her system. The humming of machines began and she new what was to come. It had come whenever they wanted to try again to see if she would break.

She was not going to break. There was to much at stake if she did.  Her stress level soon went up as they were beginning the posses.  300 Vaults coerced through her body. She groaned in pain doing her best not to scream. The pain was beyond any thing she had felt or at least had not felt for a very long amount of time.  She pulled her body trying to break the bonds that held her. Though she did her best she was unable. Clenching her teeth she began to whimper like an animal. What ever they were doing to her was beyond any thing any government was capable of or so she thought.

Reality

The screams and cries fuelled her actions. She was enraged by these people all of them. To think she wanted to save these humans she wanted to protect them. That Talon was gone the hero was dead and the girl was a weapon. It had all changed her motives and her actions toward them. As she flew like a comet grazing the top of the building with fire. Her anger was burning like the sun itself these people had killed him had killed her brother and she would avenge his death. After all the humans had done to both him and her he chose not to kill them he even defended then when she could have taken the life of a human that threatened her.

A month ago

“Don’t’ do it sis”. Talons eyes widened. She soon forgot about the am and turned around and there he stood. He was tall very hansom. His brown hair blowing in the wind. A bright smile crossed his face. She pulled her claws back and looked at him “Miss me”. Talon was flooded with emotions of anger, joy and fear. XL was her brother or that is what he thought they were. Their connection was much more that friends so he would always call hr sis. His expression soon changed from happy to annoyed. Walking closer to her he grabbed her hand and started to pull her out of the line of sight.

Reality

She stood before the ashes of the eastern side of the once great City of New York. Her sword glowed bright red and her eyes were now black. This was not Talon this was something else this was something darker and much more eviler, but oddly enough Talon did not fight it she embraced this nee darkness weather it destroy her she wanted it she craved the darkness.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Octagon Freak

The situation in New York was bad.... By now, half the country was rioting after the news stations had displayed the images of destruction. Octagon had been making his way from the ICE mansion to the center of New York City, where most of the action was going on. Octagon, as usual, tried to avoid most of the people he saw. They would only cause trouble, slow him down, and probably get hurt.

So Octagon made his way through the back alleys, and would occasionally teleport to the top of a building. Then he got to the middle of it all. He saw a young girl destroying buildings, a blank, black look in her eyes. He knew that something had to be done, or this girl could hurt many people. Octagon jumped off of the building he was on and teleported over to her location. He approached with caution and tried not to startle her.

"You know, this isn't going to help anything. If you destroy all of New York, you're only going to prove the humans' points about us. And then there will be no stopping them. Please, just put the sword down and think this over..." Octagon was about to move closer to Talon, but the ground under his feet gave way, and he fell into the subway system. He was in a wide open room, with lots of objects gathered around. A rat crawled over Freak's chest, and he picked it up and tossed it across the room.

"I hate rats.... Wait, what's this?" Octagon looked around the room frantically. Through the debris he could see a tiny orb. He picked it up, and dusted it off.

"Oh, it's just an orange ball with three red stars on it... I bet this is useless," he said, as he tossed it aside. Then he noticed he was not alone, and there were other orbs. A man with long, gray hair had ahold of one.

"What is this?" he said. Freak looked at him.

"Have you seen the news man? It's one of those ultimate destruction orb deals!" At the sound of Octagon's voice, the man looked up, startled. He picked Octagon up with his mind, and slammed him against the wall.

"Who are you?!" he shouted. Octagon chuckled.

"I'm like you. I'm a freak," Octagon demonstrated by picking up the orb from Dakota's hand and floating it over to him. Dakota let him go, and Freak caught the orb. "Have the city's in ruin up there. I think we should take this thing and hide it or something. And then see what we can do about the city," Octagon offered. Dakota ruminated for a moment, and then agreed. Octagon stuffed the orb into his bandoleer and joined Dakota on the subway tracks.