CVnU: We Are Legend

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By We Are Legend

"Peace, is what brings the world in proper balance. Darkness clouds our world with anger, destruction, and death. To get rid of all the evil in the world takes power. Not negative power, but power in our will. Together we can stop all the evil in the world. Light up the darkness." - We Are Legend

No Caption Provided

We Are Legend is a team made by heroes for heroes both new and old. Created by veteran heroes; Savant (Jason Drake), Lady Iltani ( Abigail Drake-Knight) and former Feral Nova (Heather Johnsen), the group focuses on not being the most powerful team in the world, but rather being the most inspirational towards the people on Earth. From saving the world to stopping petty crimes and helping out after a natural disaster even there is nothing too big or too small for WAL to handle.

We Are Legend HQ

No Caption Provided

The team HQ is located in The San Gabriel Mountains mountains which surround the city of Los Angeles in California. This was done for one reason, keep the city safe and keep the baddies out. The facility is close enough for WAL to be able to respond to crimes in decent time but far enough away to keep the city safe if it were to be suddenly attacked by enemies.

Sparring/simulation rooms

Inside the WAL HQ, for the WALlies, there are also a sparring room and simulation room to help train in combat.

The Sparring room is made for well... sparring. It is an area where ONLY hand to hand combat. The entire room is encased by a energy that will temporary nullify any powers a person may have as soon as they walk into the room. Heroes may spar with a fellow WALlie or (if brave enough) can use the Robo-trainer, a specialized crated combat robot that learns as it fights. They have each WALlie registered in their memory and is able to remember and learn how each hero fights, as well as point out weakness in their fighting style.

The Simulation room is where anything goes. WALlies may create different missions using the holograph technology of the room, to doing small search and rescue practice missions or even going through the villain database and fight a computerized version of them. Training on their own or in a group, anything is possible with the simulation room.

Living quarters

living suites

There are living suites built inside the HQ for those members who wish to make the We Are Legend location their home. While it is recommended that all members live in the HQ, it is not required. While each room is already furnished, the members may decorate their suites any way they please.

In the living quarters there are also;

• Movie lounge
  • Game Room
  • Library
  • indoor pool

Medical Ward

The medical Ward is located not too far from the sparring and living quarters and is in charge by none other than Dr. Hope. There is no limitations to what Dr. Hope and her chosen medical staff can do for the team. From simple check ups, to emergency care and even general and/or emergency surgeries, they can all be done here under the care of Dr. Hope without having to worry about outside media or medical politics.

The 'Legends Never Die' Memorial.

While the memorial is located outside of the WAL HQ and in the middle of the busy city of LA, it is a place where anyone can go and learn about not only the team, but the members who have sacrificed their lives in the past for the greater good. There are statues of those K.I.A and M.I.A as well as facts about the hero and a ten minute video of each of them and their story. The L.N.D memorial is open to the public and gives tours Monday-Friday 8am-8pm for free.

List of past WALlies who are K.I.A or M.I.A

• Spartan 177
  • Angelic Reaper
  • Obi
  • Cly
  • Esmeralda

The Ring

All WALlies have a Com/flight ring, and with that ring they are given access to every part of the team HQ. If someone were to enter the HQ WITHOUT a ring (in other words, not a member) you must go through the main entrance of the HQ and speak to the secretary, there she will get a hold of either Heather Johnsen, Abigail Drake-Knight or Jason Drake, if approved you may enter the HQ. Another way you are able to enter is if you are invited in by another WALlie prior to arriving.

Rules!

1. Please try to keep all conversation in the thread IC (in character), if you are going to go out of character please make sure you put Ooc in front of whatever it is that is going to be out of character so there will be no confusion.

Example:

Feral Nova's eyes glance over at Izaiah and nods her head, greeting him.
Ooc: WANDO! Whats up!? xD

2. You are not allowed to blow up the base (mountain) in any shape or form unless it is spoken about ahead of time (and in agreement) with the current leader of the team.

3. Please be sure to have a real reason for your character to be at the WAL HQ if they are not a member.

4. If you want to join the team please send a PM to the team leader, DO NOT send a message to the team account.

5. If you join the team you are agreeing to being active in the team thread and participate in team RP's.

6. If you want to join/or have joined, the team you are agreeing that your character has the same (or very similar) views to being a hero.

The group focuses on not being the most powerful team in the world, but rather being the most inspirational towards the people on Earth.

7. If you ARE a member of the team and are going to be gone for a lengthy time, please be sure to send the current leader a message. Also if you are missing during the middle of an RP, then your character WILL be NCPed by the person who was to post after you. This is to prevent any standstill in RP's.

8. All normal CVnU Rules apply

9. Most important rule of all, HAVE FUN! :D

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@We Are Legend Good luck , looks great
Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Izaiah

(OoC:) Awesome, finally! :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

Stretches out on a large couch a big smile on his face

"Was wondering if this would ever happen." Brick House smiles and speaks into his Com Ring "You guys have no idea how cool this is!"

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By acer1_

G'Luck

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Madame_Blossom

beautiful<3

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Inside the sparring room Zoe was smashing her fists into a punching bag, her mask still over her face to conceal her identity. She smirked as she heard DC's voice come from the ring. "I'll admit, it's pretty sweet." she took another quick jab. "Hopefully we'll have a mission coming up soon!" she paused for a moment to catch her breath, wiping the sweat off her brow.

(Ooc:)@Acer.: @EdwardWindsor: Thanks guys :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkchild

@Feral Nova: Find her labored breathing amusing he couldnt help but smile "Where on earth are you?" He asks as he watches his mother Natasha roam the hallway a tray of food in her hands, and a mouth full of food she looks to Brick " They have a fantastic kitchen...." She wanders into the hallway and towards her room. Brick smiles and waits for Zoe's reply

(ooc He isnt DC, its Brick House)

_Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Legion_

(Ooc:) Awesome Sauce.

Lumen_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lumen_

(Ooc: Amazing good luck! :) )

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Darkchild: Stretching out her arm muscles she walked away from the punching bag and to a stool where her bottle of orange soda sat. Grasping it she took a swig of it before answer Brick. "I'm in the Sparring room, its pretty awesome up here!" She looked out one of the windows that showed the City of Angels below. It was one of the few places that had windows in the HQ. "What are you up to?"

(Ooc:) DOH! >.< Sorry!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

(Ooc:) @_Legion_: @Lumen_: Thanks guys :D

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

@Feral Nova: Groaning that he had to follow his mother an make sure this time she went into the right room, last time she barged into Izzy's while he was changing. She waved a full hand at him shooing him away, as she opened the door. "Making sure mom goes into the right room this time, you would of thought all the prep gone into this place. Name plaques wouldnt of been too difficult...we dont need another Fast Times at Nakey Izzy High."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Darkchild

Giving out a light chuckle she shook her head even though he couldn't see it, it was actually kinda funny... seeing his mother walk around the HQ with him. But poor Izaiah, she could still hear his imaginary screams echo in her mind, she couldn't help but have that goofy grin on her face. "Maybe we can talk to Mr. and Mrs. Drake about getting names on the door." setting her bottle down she turned her back to the windows. "Well maybe when you're done, you can come up here and help me try out some new moves I've been working on." she would use the Robo-trainers... but she hated the feeling of her fists pounding on metal.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Izaiah
@Feral Nova said:

...it was actually kinda funny... seeing his mother walk around the HQ with him. But poor Izaiah, she could still hear his imaginary screams echo in her mind, she couldn't help but have that goofy grin on her face.

(OoC: Fixed for you. :p)
Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

Ooc: Looks great guys. I may have to place my new hero alt (Heart_Spark),here if you guys will have me.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Izaiah said:

@Feral Nova said:

...it was actually kinda funny... seeing his mother walk around the HQ with him. But poor Izaiah, she could still hear his imaginary screams echo in her mind, she couldn't help but have that goofy grin on her face.

(OoC: Fixed for you. :p)

(OoC: Thank you xP)

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

Looks great guys. I may have to place my new hero alt (Heart_Spark),here if you guys will have me.

(OoC: Thanks :) And sounds good to me! If you agree to the rules then I have no problem adding you to team!)

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Feral Nova: (Ooc: I see no issues with following these rules. They seem pretty straight forward and simple. Heart Spark is not what you would call a slobber knocker character however, she uses different tactics then most. I am sure that won't be an issue?)

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By We Are Legend

Team page is updated to include Feral Nova, Izaiah and Brick House.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@Feral Nova: (Ooc: I see no issues with following these rules. They seem pretty straight forward and simple. Heart Spark is not what you would call a slobber knocker character however, she uses different tactics then most. I am sure that won't be an issue?)

(Ooc: Of course its not an issue ^___^ Sounds great! I'll be adding you and Heart Spark to the PM shortly :D)

@We Are Legend said:

Team page is updated to include Feral Nova, Izaiah and Brick House.

(Ooc: Awesome job Wando! Thank you :D)

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Naamah_Obyzouth: (Ooc: O_O HOLY CRAP ITS SHE-RA!!! xD Added both accounts to team PM ^_^)

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

@We Are Legend: (Would like to join)

@Feral Nova:

The little critter walks outside the premise, unsure of what the big building represents. After freeing a kitten from an unruly Tree the Emrysian decided to sleep, the doormat looks like a nice place so he altered his shape to that of a ball.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

@Feral Nova: Ushering his mother into her room he closed it with a grin on his face "Dont over eat, you know your so pretty." She smiles at him as he closes the door, and he answers Zoe "Sure no problem, been meaning to have a work out here." In short time he was in the Sparring Room. Across the room from her he smiled, his skin clanked together as it transformed. Rubbing his fist into his palm he called out to her "Alright Zo, come at me." Bracing his legs for an attack, she may be small but she packs one hell of a punch.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkchild

@Naamah_Obyzouth: mmmm i love your characters

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_House_of_L

First official CVnU team, beast mode!

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@Darkchild: Well that is good, because she loves everyone. Even if they hate her. LOL!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Mr_LeBeau said:

First official CVnU team, beast mode!

(Ooc: O_O I thought there was already a team? >_> if not... THEN SWEET! XD)

@Regal_Rumble_Man said:

@We Are Legend: (Would like to join)

@Feral Nova:

The little critter walks outside the premise, unsure of what the big building represents. After freeing a kitten from an unruly Tree the Emrysian decided to sleep, the doormat looks like a nice place so he altered his shape to that of a ball.

(Ooc: PM me if you wanna join)

Walking into the WAL HQ dressed as Feral Nova, her eyes look down at the ball like object. Curiosity filling them as she picked it up, it was... heavier than a normal bouncing ball. Shrugging her shoulders she brought it in with her, making her way to her personal quarters she placed the ball at the foot of her bed as she walked out of the room for a moment.

@Darkchild said:

@Feral Nova: Ushering his mother into her room he closed it with a grin on his face "Dont over eat, you know your so pretty." She smiles at him as he closes the door, and he answers Zoe "Sure no problem, been meaning to have a work out here." In short time he was in the Sparring Room. Across the room from her he smiled, his skin clanked together as it transformed. Rubbing his fist into his palm he called out to her "Alright Zo, come at me." Bracing his legs for an attack, she may be small but she packs one hell of a punch.

Standing in the ring on the opposite side of Brick, Zoe slipped in her mouth guard as her fellow teammate signaled her to start. Without wasting time she sprinted forward, her small body moving quickly across the padded floor. She had been working on a couple of moves lately, and now it was time to test them out in a live person. Completely focused she suddenly leaped upward, her body going vertical as she used her momentum to preform a butterfly kick at Brick. Counting that he would be able to either block or dodge the attack she used the rest of her momentum to leap back upward once again, this time preforming a superman punch, her right fist flying downward at Brick.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Darkchild

@Feral Nova: Watching her small frame zoom towards him he held his hands out, palms out and fingers ready to grab ahold. As she dove down his eyes followed but his body wasnt fast enough to react to her. She swung a hard kick towards his chest, skidding him backwards. Thanking god for his powers he watches as she sails into the air, then like a comet comes back down towards him. Grinning he reaches out with his hand, he makes it seem he is trying to stop her punch. But in reality he was using her momentum to try an toss her across the room into the padded wall.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kratesis

[OOC: Very nice :-)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Arquitenens

(Good luck, peoples! I like it)

Heart_Spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Heart_Spark

The amazingly beautiful and incredibly theatrical mutant known as Heart Spark, appears inside the WAL HQ as a swirling beam of rainbow energy fills the room. Explodes into a flash of golden sparkles, that rain down from the peak of her personal height 5'3" spilling-out all over the floor. After which she is standing there in all her glory, smiling a big smile for all of the world to see. "I'm home... I went Christmas shopping." she says with a giggle.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#33  Edited By Mercy_

OOC: this is amazing.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

(Ooc:) @Kratesis: Thank you ^_^

(Ooc:) @Arquitenens: Thanks Arqui! :D Wando and I have been working on it on and off for the past like... three weeks xD lol

@Darkchild said:

@Feral Nova: Watching her small frame zoom towards him he held his hands out, palms out and fingers ready to grab ahold. As she dove down his eyes followed but his body wasnt fast enough to react to her. She swung a hard kick towards his chest, skidding him backwards. Thanking god for his powers he watches as she sails into the air, then like a comet comes back down towards him. Grinning he reaches out with his hand, he makes it seem he is trying to stop her punch. But in reality he was using her momentum to try an toss her across the room into the padded wall.

(Ooc: Powers are nullified in the Sparring room :P)

Her fist came down and made impact with his his own hand, but instead of blocking it, she felt his hand wrap around her own and her eyes widen as her body was suddenly tossed across the room and into the padded wall, her back slamming against it as her body landed with a 'thump' on the ground. Quickly pushing her body back up she gave a smirk as she rotated her right shoulder, a bit sore from the impact. "Nice, you've been training yourself haven't you?" She was on the move again, her feet pushing her forward once more as she balled up her right fist, making it seem as if she was going to push out another punch. But instead, just about two feet away from Brick, her body suddenly dropped, skidding along the ground on her knees as she slide to the right of him. Once behind him, she made a sharp turn on the ground she used her momentum attempt to do a quick leg sweep. Standing back up her blue eyes looked over at him as she waved her hands in a moving motion towards her, a signal that she wanted him to attack her.

_Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Legion_

Left jab for the side! Blocked. Kick for the shin! Avoided. Dash backwards to a dodge a straight punch and..... The sparring robot stumbles forward as it missed it's own shot. "They weren't kidding when they said you were smart fella!" Charles says inside the sparring ring. The two had been rumbling for nearly an hour. The hero had his star-spangled costume hung up, preferring ring fighting shirtless. He takes the moment of the robot's defense falls and goes for a headlock. He latches on tight. The robot stands, lifting him off the ground. It shakes violently, trying to throw the soldier off, but Charles was tough. Knee to the back, hard. The machine falls forward from the force. "Your head is filled with a lot of fancy stuff, but you got to remember the classics." Charles says, releasing the neck and latching his arms around the robot's torso. "Gotta remember the classics...." Charles lifts and suplexs the machine backward. The machine slams back first onto the padded floor. Charles rolls to the side, standing up, taking a breather. The robot was in just about the same position, probably having seen it many times. Charles looks at it and puts up his hands in the time out symbol. The robot trainer nods. Breaks were good for the soul.

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kalinda

WAL lives on :)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Heart_Spark

Her blue eyes darted across the living area, watching Heart making her entrance in the HQ. With a smile and a wave she strolled over to the newer member of the team. "I can see!" The young hero couldn't help but smile back. "Don't tell me you're already finished?" She didn't want to say it, but Nova hadn't even started her Christmas shopping just yet. She was always HORRIBLE when it came to the holidays.

@_Legion_ said:

Zoe watched from a distance as Charles was fighting one of the many Robo-Trainers, holding a water bottle in hand. She couldn't help but smile as she watched him train, it was nice to see people fight without the use of their fancy powers. Watching him going into a time out she stepped forward, calling out to him. "Charles." She rose her voice a bit, trying to catch his attention as she tossed him a water bottle. "It's nice to see someone is officially breaking in the Robo-Trainers." her eyes looked over at the robotic fighter and giving it a nod. "I tried to train with them a couple of times... but I don't really like the feel of my fist slamming against metal." she shrugged her shoulders, trying to strike up a friendly conversation with another newer member of the team.

@Mercy_ said:

OOC: this is amazing.

(Ooc:) Thanks :D

@_Enchantress_ said:

WAL lives on :)

(Ooc:) Always ^_^ lol <3

Heart_Spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Heart_Spark

@_Legion_:

Heart Spark walks up to Charles holding a sports drink and a fresh towel, she offers them to the warrior."How are you today?"she smiles a pleasing smile. She feels naked in this room due to its effects on her, stripping her of her unnatural beauty, wit, and charm. Causing her to be average, still attractive but without the superhuman attributes present. She looks at the robot and feels a very real chill shoot up her spine, it is very scary to her. Robots are immune to her superhuman abilities as they are not concerned with such things. This robot would beat her to a bloody pulp and she knows it.

_Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Legion_
@Heart_Spark: Charles turns to the woman as she approached him. He'd seen her around the base. Something different about her though. He ignored it, taking the towel and the drink with a smile. "Thanks, I need that." he said, taking drink for a second. "I'm pretty swell at the moment, though when I get back in the ring with that guy he's probably gonna knock me on my rear." He turns to the robot as it just stands, probably doing a bunch of programming inside it's head. He gives it a little thumbs up, not getting a response as he wasn't expecting to. He turns back to the woman. "And what about you? Your day going well?" 

@Feral Nova
His ears perk up as someone calls out his name. He turns his head and catching the water bottle. "OH, it's the girl. Zoe I think her name is? Good kid." He thinks as he walks over to her. "Hey, someones gotta do it." he chuckles, taking a sip of the cold drink. "I'm used to punching metal, not that it's the best way to go about it. Hows it going on your side of things today?" he asked.
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By Surkit

( Nice!)

Heart_Spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Heart_Spark

@_Legion_:

"My day was awesome... I went Christmas shopping today for everyone."She says with a smile as she bounces around using the fancy foot work of a skilled brawler, but with her arms hanging down straight at her sides."This is all I know how to do... Is that sad?"

_Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Legion_
@Heart_Spark: "Did you now? Gotta love Christmas." he said with a smile. He started chuckling as she bounced. "Sad if you were a professional boxer. Fortunately you're not one, I hope?" he pats her on the shoulder before walking and grabbing his costume off the rack.
Heart_Spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Heart_Spark

@_Legion_:

She giggles. "I would be screwed." She says as she keeps bouncing around, making a dance out of her footwork. All of a sudden the training bot that Charles was using malfunctions as it senses Angels footwork, its southpaw quickly throws a hook connecting with her tender jaw. Angel is knocked clear off her feet, she hits the ground hard at least twelve feet away from the bot. She is out cold, and her nose is bleeding.

_Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By _Legion_
@Heart_Spark: Charles turns back as he hears the violence. "What the hell?" he rushes forward. The bot spots him as an attacker, and throws a haymaker downward. Charles manages to catch it and twists before pushing the robot backward. "Stand down!" he flashes the time out symbol again, and the robot did exactly what it did before. He walks back to angel, kneeling over her. "Come on, wake up, he couldn't of hit you that hard..." he pats her face lightly, trying to wake her. "We have a injury in the sparring ring. One of the bots is defective." he lifts Angel off the ground. "Let's get you to the ward." he says walking down to the medical ward. Luckily they seemed to have planned for silly things like this to happen, it being pretty close to the sparring rooms.
Doctor Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By Doctor Hope

@_Legion_: @Heart_Spark: Dr. Hope sat in her office looking through the medical files of all the new members that recently joined. Her black pen scribbling some things down on each file as she heard the door suddenly open to the medical ward. Her emerald eyes looked up for a moment to see Charles carrying Angel into the room, laying her down in a bed. A nurse began helping the two as Dr. Hope made her way to the two heroes.

"Charles, what happened?" She wasted no time, pulling out a small flashlight and shining it in the heroes eyes. "Listening to the story she nod her head. "It sounds like she has a concussion " She looked at the dry blood that was on the ridge of her nose. "I'm sure its nothing too serious." She looked over at Legion with a comforting smile, placing her hand on his shoulder. "We'll take it from here, but you might want to put in a note about those fighting robots." she pulled her hand away and focused back on Angel. "Last thing we need are them going rouge every time they are activated."

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

He was not aware of what just happen but he felt soft hands lifting his entire frames by the sides, it felt ticklish as his gelatinous mas holds together. Back on landing on his bottom the black ball popped up its yellow eyes and began to squirm in the room, finding insects to eat. Everything is big, so he decides to hide under the bed. .

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sideslash

Felix slowly typed away in the simulation room computer, uploading his former colleagues into the room's simulator. After a few minutes, he clicked a switch, and watched as three of the Jackals materialised in the center of the room. "Excellent." He said as he clicked another and made them disappear.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

(Can I please add Chevie to this? CvNu Chevie :) Not sure what I am doing with her yet, but I want her in WAL)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

(Can I please add Chevie to this? CvNu Chevie :) Not sure what I am doing with her yet, but I want her in WAL)

(Ooc: O_______O OF COURSE!!!! :D)

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Feral Nova said:

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

(Ooc: O_______O OF COURSE!!!! :D)

(ooc do we have to talk in OOC now? I have been away too long... Would it make sense for Feral to train Chevie? I have ideas brewing, but nothing solidified)