• 59 results
Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Hexcraft

(maybe we should just make a thread for these? No ok. Aza envokes right to say I told you so though then at later notice ;))

Journals are retarded, seriously who the hells idea was this? Guess that's retarded of me to ask you the reader isn't it? So then let me answer for you and a few basic other details as needed. My name is Fck Off ehm I mean Evangeline Sinclair more commonly just called Eve or Evie and I serve as the assassin of religious sects. I know what your thinking, "what is a obvious smart mouth teen doing working for priests. What do a bunch of priests need a assassin for? Do the priests do" WHOAH stop there we do not discuss that ok! Now shut up with your questions and let me get on with my story ok? Ok. Alsif your to dense to figure it out the pics of me I shouldnt even have to say it.

When I was five satan got in my head, or maybe it was Lillith, is soul the right phrase to you not my cerebral cortex? Whatever point is I was possessed by not so nice beings. I remember the voices clawing in the back of my mind, I remember saying words I shouldn't say. I Should Though! Ignore that, it was wildly foul inapropriate and unfitting of the person one should be. I remember when those damned things were in my mind driving me to take the lives of my family. To escape I tried to halt myself from doing harm to others by doing it unto myself. Two crosses were carved with a kitchen knife, it hurt and I bled and then THEY Ruined It! Should Have Left Me To Die!(the words in the journal seem to repeat this line untill the words begin to blend into eachother)

Ehm anyways my life did not come to an end and soon a priest came to take that darkness from who I am. And I dont give a flying fck who you say you are entirety of that night will reside locked in my mind. Tough sht priests....thats who made me write this by the way the priests. I was on my way getting to that. Whoever it was who had chosen to ravage my mind, they refused to let me escape so easily. Before I was done someone would fall from a window, we lived in New York, our home was on the twelth floor of one of the buildings. I was never told who died, I was never allowed to my family seen again once morning came. I do however remember I had a sister no more then a year older then me a mom and a dad. When I departed my home I do not remember seeing my sister. After that night I was to be taken to Rome where they would teach me all I need to know to be well what I am now. You may find yourself asking me what I was made into, again I would probably have goten there if You Shut Up!

Exposed to the darker side of the life after life I was to become someone to get vengeance upon those that still haunt my nightmares to this day. Rarely do I get more then an hour of sleep, I thank the gods my abilities grant almost no limits of stamina. Odds are whoever is reading this is thinking well that cant be to bad. Being someone who gets to fight the ultimant evils and such. Yeah its cool, but don't be stupid! The training I was put through was almost as much anguish as what got me here. They don't tell me how and I don't remember how, but I possess impressive healing features. I really fcking wish maybe I didn't. The first lessons were all about baring through whatever pain would be done to me. From the age of five to about the age of sixteen I was offten victem for serious wounds. I have been whipped, shot, stabed, decapitated, arms removed, shot more times, flayed its a long not so nice list. The first years lessons were all scripture and pain then they atleast introduced combat, and free runing that stuff I like.

Its strange they didn't make me some kung fu master, to be hounest I can barely even through a punch first. Instead they tought me how to see moves as their coming, how to avoid damage, or as much damage as possible. And then exploit the opening. I cant run up and nail you in the face, Granted I Fckn Wish I co...(the clear writing seems to stop there and flow into a stream of sermons and lines to calm the hell down). Anyways on my sixteenth birthday I was cut loose from my days of training and teachings. When I go on missions I know exactly what to do to leave no physical trace left over. No finger prints, no hair, no blood I am never found. My targets, allways laid to rest. I was now a Hexcraft, thats their top secret title for us witch hunting, demon slaying, soul saving types. Im a bad ass, just say it.

Theres one final thing though, you again probably have some questions. The big one being why would the religious sects want me document this, to make another me? That is because I am really good at what I do, and these saints their not as rightious and true as you might think.

(I don't know how this reads but I had alot of fun with it. Its actually a mix of Hex Bloodstone and a spin on the religious assassin types for a new take on them.)

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Nordok  Moderator

Nicely done, Azra!

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hexcraft

@Nordok: I enjoy insanity lol

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nordok  Moderator

@Hexcraft: It is your canvas. ^_^

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Hexcraft: (I said the same thing. Zombie was briefly keeping track of some in a blog while the CVnU account was being made. Now that it is we can gather up all the Origin One - Shots under one banner)

I like this character better then the red one but I think thats more to do with Ventress then anything

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hexcraft

@Gambler: well Az is an alien and outside street level as well. Where Hex falls more into the assassin street level status your more partial to

Me I enjoy them both, Ult Az I never got to really play with much, and Hex is just really original to me :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Hexcraft: Its the look more then anything. Love Ventress. One of my fav characters. I'm partial to Sith and Jedi as much as assassins and street levelers. I just dont like using them for some reason. Use to, Gambler was a Sith way way way way back before that canon was white washed lol

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hexcraft

@Gambler: Ironically both my alts are sith looks ^_^ and yet radically diffrent I iz proud lol. I wish I'd seen sith/sith inspired Gambles

Sith are bad ass, personally I think Impero would be much cooler if he ditched that kung fuy stuff or has a bro that use Darth Nihilus

^somebody claim him before I find an excuse!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Hexcraft: He does have that "Impero" vibe to him. I wish he would to that way I could claim the Amon mask :D

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lady_liberty

I have kicked around Jedi ideas soooo many times. Love the powerset.

Lucrecia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lucrecia

Azzy, you make me wanna go back to the original jedi concept I had when I first showed up.
I still have the bio saved somewhere, I think.

Magnificent!

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mattersuit

I want to make a character like this now.

Too many alts

@Hexcraft: You make me want to use a Sith look for Kovak/nU Kovak.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 614azrael
(Post count lol) Gam Amon pales in comparison. Sauk I say do it, or twist it to make your own ^_^. LL thanks, might take it a more sith route later(head gears be spinin) but wanted to start more with a tie to Hex n Bloodstone in a way I thought really cool. Matt come on you know you want in ^_~ we'll make a hell of a story
  @Mattersuit@Saukerl@Lady_Liberty@Gambler
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mattersuit

@614azrael: Nihilus...Revan....Nihilus...Revan...Nihilus....Revan....Nihilus, methinks.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lady_liberty

Kratesis... the jedi...?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mattersuit

@Lady_Liberty said:

Kratesis... the jedi...?

This. Must. Happen.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 614azrael
Kratesis was originaly all evil n such a noble jedi is nice twist. Especially if you mix it up some. Matt, yes Kovak Nihilus! A Hexcroft agent of the Coven(which is slowly building in my head to be a Sith cult disguised as a religious sect. Alot of what seems good nature, is fd up tampering)
  @Mattersuit
@Lady_Liberty
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lady_liberty

@614azrael: Well I meant Sith really, not Jedi.

I'd rather throw force lightning around and strangle people if I did go that rout.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mattersuit

@614azrael said:

Kratesis was originaly all evil n such a noble jedi is nice twist. Especially if you mix it up some. Matt, yes Kovak Nihilus! A Hexcroft agent of the Coven(which is slowly building in my head to be a Sith cult disguised as a religious sect. Alot of what seems good nature, is fd up tampering)
@Mattersuit:
@Lady_Liberty:

Okay. I'm watching X-Men:FC (again) at the moment, so I'll be (slowly) working on it.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 614azrael
LL Sith are cooler cant argue there lol. I didnt plan this rout but you people twisted my arm :P Matt im always open if want or needed. Or do your own thing thats always epic stuff to :)
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: I was going to make Impero Sith-like for CVnU :P I even had some looks ready, but I decided not to.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 614azrael
Nope to late the Sith Empire is mine! Lol jk :P
  @Impero
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: Ha! LOL :P

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By 614azrael
You are strong but we will break....ehm did I say break? I meant ro say convert you yeah that.....lol
  @Impero
Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: Will you now? I better watch my step :P

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 614azrael
A man once said "if im wrong strike me now!" A Coven council member then electrified his brain...just saying lol
  @Impero
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mattersuit

@614azrael said:

Nope to late the Sith Empire is mine! Lol jk :P
@Impero:

*Ours*

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Madame_Blossom

<3 it. It's a simple read with good narrations! Her point of view from telling her life story is very relatable lol, just straight to the point! ♥

And loving the star wars image. I see your going to be channeling it for this CVnU ;)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: Haha.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By 614azrael
Blossom thanks ^_^ was fun, may use it more for her. Narrates things till action starts. Matt not till you make acount lol, then ours. Imp....if you play nice you can have a rancore xP
  @Impero
@Madame_Blossom
@Mattersuit
Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@614azrael: I love it, gives the story a stronger sense of perception ;) <3

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mattersuit

@614azrael: Might make Kov still a mindless drone with no free will.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ishin

@614azrael: LOL!

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 614azrael
Blossom, its a gimmick so ill probably keep it to a select few. Do find it however the best way to get in atleast Evie's head :). Matt "blinded by faith" is short for drone perhaps? ^_^ Imp....what I didnt tell you was......it was a girl! You now have 13 baby rancores eating your sht! Im diabolical *bows*
  @Impero@Mattersuit@Madame_Blossom
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mattersuit

@614azrael: Maybe lol

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@614azrael
Woot woot Azzy! You're losing it, you're so crazy with it!

I'll have that post up this weekend. Next week is exams, so I'll want it up before then.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By 614azrael
My brain socket is explodin with ideals! N thanks ^_^ also dont worry bout it. Awesome if you do, exams=priority though amigo
  @CurbsideProphet
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@614azrael: Yeah, but they're boring.

Though passing these exams and classes will decide if I get to keep financial aid and housing, so you're right.
nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nU_Kovak

@614azrael:

I blame you for this.
I blame you for this.
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 614azrael
I take my part of the credit, except the blame and all that sht, and hell no I dont regret, sparking something sure to be briliant :D
  @nU_Kovak
nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nU_Kovak

@614azrael: It's too tempting though. Whenever you say something is cool, it has to happen.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

that one

or this one

choices are daang tricky

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 614azrael
Kov im not ashamed of success lol. And the thought of being a part of other epic ideas only makes it more compelling. Rumbles 1st is awesome for the Hexcroft(aprentices in disguise) Grievous feals more guard or upper class on secret. But thats just of the Coven idea, nobody said I own sith :) I just give a option(fckn awesome one mind you lol)
  @RumbleMan_Exe
@nU_Kovak
nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nU_Kovak

@614azrael: I want to be in on your Coven thing...And with Nihilus as a look, it wouldn't feel right not to be.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@614azrael: Oh so If I pick first I can be coven guard :D yaay

wet if I pick second O_O, can I still be coven guard?

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 614azrael
Its all your guys call ^_^. To help though heres a preview. At the top you have Priests(these would be the masters they know) then the Hexcroft(knights and aprentices they generaly think their more templars. Some know of the force, others truely believe their powers a blessed gift) and then Ravens Guard(knights aprentaces and failures. They are sometimes aware, sometimes know nothing. Some are wariors strong and only fit on frontlines other just cattle). Goal being that it can be your own take or more true to source :)
  @RumbleMan_Exe
@nU_Kovak
RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@614azrael: I will use nyax then since his saber armor permits a more h2h oriented style

nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nU_Kovak

@614azrael: Sounds like Kov would be in the Hexcroft.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 614azrael
You know me I want peeps to do what rhey want, but I was hoping for those answers lol
  @nU_Kovak@RumbleMan_Exe
nU_Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nU_Kovak

@614azrael said:

You know me I want peeps to do what rhey want, but I was hoping for those answers lol
@nU_Kovak: @RumbleMan_Exe:

Pokes. My bio's done. Pokes again.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 614azrael
Epic win! <3
  @nU_Kovak