Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Elian Allen

Silverland division:

Band Lone walks into the command center of the Silverland division, he had been called by Elian, but the reason why was never explained. The once mercenary notice Elian was reading a few files while holding his chin. Band already knew what this meant. Elian had something on his mind and whatever it was Band knew it was going to be sick. 

Looking over Elian’s shoulder the once mercenary peeked at the file and notice the file had a large red mark across the page that read [RESTRICTED] Noticing this Band rolls his eyes and turns walking over to the soda machine as he points out “You know, it says RESTRICTED for a reason.” The living legend heard the words of his field agent and replied “That never stopped me before, nor you, did it?” A soda falls into the basket of the machine and the Band Lone reached to it before he opened the can. He takes one sip before he answers, “Hum, you got a point there,”  Band then notice a little “look” that comes to Elian’s face. “Oh-boy - Here we go.. What is it?”

Is a little operation that was due to occur yesterday but then was canceled because the primary target skipped the planet.” Responded Elian. “*Skipped the planet* That happens a lot now a days.” Sarcastically remarked the Lone son of a gun.  “Yes, however is not the operation that intrigues me is the wasted talent that was left behind. It gives me an idea.”  Elian looks over to Band, “Band, you’ve manage a team before, haven’t you?” He added, “You know, those mutants you rescued from the correctional facility, you called *Red Brotherhood*”

A questionable look comes to Band’s face as his eyebrow was raised before he doubtfully responds, “Yeah, but where are you getting at?” Band stands before Elian as he notice the sickly look on the face of the legend. Elian does not answer the question, instead he walks over to the intercom and give an order through it to his henchmen. “Let loose a prototype.”  Band had taken a sip from his soda before he heard Elian’s command which makes him choke and spit the soda all over the floor, once he regains his breath he strongly inquired “ARE YOU MAD?!” He continued, “You’re letting loose one of those, *things* with all those civilians out there?”

Band, feeling he was doing the right thing he reached to his holster and raised his gun at Elian, however, Elian failed to see the threat, “You got to be kidding me, Band. Don’t play with me and put that toy down.” The clicking sound of the hammer in the gun been pulled reached the ears of the crystal devil. Band appeared determine to stop his mentor, “The prototype. Call it back, that thing is unstable and is not even finish.”

But Elian knew better than that, and Band’s new found heroic determination intrigued the living legend. That was exactly what he is looking for in the gunman, a brave captain for his new ambition. “You know its weakness Band. Do it yourself.”Elian then vanishes in thin air.

Allen: A.I.R. labs building:

Elian reappeared above the building next to the Allen company building called: the artificial intelligence research laboratories. (A.I.R) Elian watched as the prototype just broke through a wall leaping from the third floor of the laboratory before making a street crater with its landing. The prototype looked over at Elian standing above the building before it just ran off crushing the ground with hard heavy step.  

“The casting begins.” Whispered Elian before a smile came to his face.

------------------------------------------------------------

Short RPG for Phoenix Chronicles ONLY!

OOC thread will be up in a minute. 

Prototype - A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Prototype - A

Prototype- A 180074

Panicked stroke the city as a new threat just terrorized the stampeding people of new York city. Police arrived at the location and stepped out of their vehicles taking refuge behind their car doors as they aim their guns at the metallic threat. “Stop right there caner!” Commanded one of the officers. The prototype turned and saw the brave new York policemen with their precious guns. “Brave, but not effective” Stated the robot just before it reached to the officers with its hand targeting their weapons. “What tha‘ hell?” Exclaimed the officers as their guns were stripped from their very hand by a magnetic attraction coming from the robot. The guns were all gathered at the hand of the prototype just before this one tighten its grip turning the guns into metallic junk.

Now, without their weapons and after witnessing the power of the prototype fear crawled up the spines of the officers. “Fuck this!” Barked one of the officers before running away stating, “It didn’t say anything about robots in my contract.”

Witnessing the first officer running off the idea appeared to become popular between the other cops as they all then run off  “Wait for me!”

The scene was clear and the artificial intelligence acted amuse as a chuckle emerged from its system “Hehehe, cowards.” Activating it rocket launcher the prototype then target the police vehicles. “Fire in the hole!” Three missiles are deployed destroying the three police cars.

The ambulant threat was now on its way to a mall with terrible intentions. The view of the prototype marked several cars as a futuristic weapon emerged from its thighs, a pulse cannon. Like a terrible avalanche several cars were catapulted across the parking lot by the pulse emitted  by the cannon.

The police arrived at the location seeking to evacuate the mall while bullets rained down on the metallic structure of the robot, but once again the magnetic attraction snatched the guards off their weapons. The police were cowering as they didn’t know how else they could control the situation.
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Battalion

New York City

Monty was ready for an evening walk in the park, he was wearing his green sweater, gray jeans, and a pair of sneakers, he also bought his bag that was filled with his guns and costume. Nothing could ruin this day Monty thought while opening his room's door, he then locked it and walked to the elevator. The sound of his footsteps echoed through the halls, and the sound of TV's and people talking can be heard through the doors. Monty then went into the elevator along with a few people, they were all going down to the lobby. Inside some of them had a conversation, while some of them stay silent minding their own business. Monty was one of the silent one, he rather hear the elevator music than the constant blabbering of people. And when the elevator rang Monty quickly gets out and walked through the main entrance, a breeze can be felt. The wind was blowing hard, knocking off people's hats and newspapers, it was rather funny seeing them chasing their hats and their purchased newspapers. But laughing won't do him no good, it might attract fights and unwanted problems. But sadly for Monty before he could reach the park, an explosion can be heard from afar. Monty knew duty calls for him, so he quickly ran to the alley pushing aside the people that was blocking his way.

Changing his clothes in the dark alley, Monty quickly ran to the opposite way of the running civilians. Monty can see a robot causing trouble, "  Not another robot " Monty said while he climbs to an abandoned car. Monty jumped from one car to another, with each jump getting closer to the enemy. And when the time was finally right, Monty sprung himself into the air and laid a kick to the robot. The robot moved slightly, but Monty's kick didn't do much. " FOOLISH HUMAN, YOUR USELESS SELF DEFENSE WON'T WORK ON ME " the robot said while he shoots at Monty, Monty quickly dodge it but was hit anyway in the chest. Monty was thrown away far, when he finally came crashing to a car. ' Ugghhh.... sh!t " Monty then slowly stands, his endurance wasn't that great and another blow like that would kill him. So Monty readied his battle stance and created 50 clones, i don't know how long they will last but at least this will give him time to recover. Monty ordered his clones to charge, and they did. The clones was fighting like warriors, but one by one they were defeated. Monty needs help fast, but from whom ?. So while using his clones to distract the robot, Monty was thinking of a plan and taking cover from behind the  car.
Refuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Refuel

New York City

You could hear the clings from the glasses and coffee cups, you could hear loud noise of people blabbing around, you could hear children running around and screaming, you could hear footsteps, you could hear the cars outside rushing by and you could hear the boy outside selling newspapers, the one thing you couldn´t hear is her talking, her name is Maria Thornton but is called Refuel by many. Refuel just sat their minding her own business, sipping on a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper.  

When she had finished the coffee, she walked slowly out towards the opening door and she was out. She stepped with one foot out and at the same time her red hair just floated in the air, some going in Refuel face but the most of the hair just stayed back. She thought it was just a regular day of her boring life, it has been several months since she left ShanGri-La. She had found an apartment, not big but not small either, just a regular apartment that most people of New York City has. 

As she walked up the street, seeing men and women holding their cellphones by their ear and talking and walking, most of that people didn´t think where they walked and they walked straight in Refuel´s face pushing her to the side. Then their were beggars, that wanted money for food or something, they might as well buy alcohol or something. Then in the most of the allies there are kids being kicked and punched and fool around with them and there are grown up men being robbed, the robbers holding gun to the men´s head and yelling that he will shoot him. And like always the man leaves them with the money then the run out the alley. Don´t even know why they start going to the alley? 

She strolled across the street before a car came crashing at her, she wondered if she liked to go to the park, just get her mind straight and relax, she knew that there would be noise of kids, but she didn´t want that little thing to bother her. As she walked inside the park, on the dry grass taking one step and then next until she heard screaming and yelling. She ran towards the noise and as soon as she got their hiding behind a tree. 

" FOOLISH HUMAN, YOUR USELESS SELF DEFENSE WON'T WORK ON ME " said some kind of a robot or something, it reminded her a lot about the movie she saw just earlier this morning, the name was Terminator: Salvation. The robot in the park and the "terminators" in the movie were awfully a like. As she looked closer seeing a man fighting it, the "terminator" shot few bullets towards the man and few of those few bullets hit him in the chest and he flew across the park and landed on the side of the car, as the man stood up and made or what ever 40-50 "clones". And then those "clones" attacked the "terminator" and the one who made them was hiding behind the car, one by one of those "clones" were defeated. 

Refuel didn´t want to stand there and do nothing, she decided to attack the "terminator". As she runs towards the "terminator" jumping in the air, so the sun was behind her and blinded the "terminator" as he turned around looking at Refuel that was in the air and holding his hand against his head. Refuel kicked the "terminator´s" head and went to a crouching position as she landed on the dry grass. "You shouldn´t have done that you fool! " yelled the "terminator". "I am Prototype - A! " yelled the terminator, Refuel saw the "clones" were fighting still and as the Prototype - A was focused on Refuel and Refuel only no one of those clones were dying. Prototype - A walked slowly towards Refuel making Refuel walking slowly backwards, every step that Prototype - A made, made the grass under him go up and the dirt under the grass came on the grass. As she walked backwards readying her adamantium claws and was ready to jump at Prototype - A, then he raised his hand aiming at Refuel, she didn´t expect that, but as soon as she jumped towards him, he shot few bullets at her...
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Battalion

Help Has Arrived

The smoke was covering up the sky, the burning cars were increasing. Smokey fumes went inside Monty's nostrils, it wasn't a pleasant smell. And it was decreasing Monty's concentration, and Monty knew that he will need to get to a clearer place.

Monty slowly stands from his crouching position, and pinch his nose. He the walked slowly out of the fog of smoke, using his other arm to push the smoke away. The place was getting clearer by the second, and the smokey fume was fading. His brain must have memorized it, well that's good news in this bad day.

Monty went out of the smokey area only to find a woman fighting the robot, she couldn't possibly win. The robot's skin seems invulnerable, and the robots attacks were many. But the question is, who sent the robot ?. It could be a villain or someone who's testing our powers, but either way the robot has death of innocents writing all over it.

Monty stepped into the grassy terrain, the woman was doing the best she can, but the jump she made was the wrong move. The robot swiftly pulled out his hand and points the guns around it at the woman, she could have been shot. But Monty quickly pushed her away, despite his wounds Monty still can do many marvelous things. But the risk that Monty has to take after he saved her was another bullet cutting a bit of his cheeks, but at least he didn't get shot in some parts that are vital.

The day was getting dark, it was near sun set. Monty needs to end this before many more people gets hurt, but there's something bothering Monty. Could the pond behind the robot be of use ?, Monty's only hope was that the robot wasn't water proof. So he quickly punched the robot, carving his own skin in the process.

The robot was thrown slightly, and all Monty needs was one more punch to make him fall to the puddle. " Say goodnight tin-man " Monty said while he punched the robot in the face, the robot fell but the water wasn't affecting him. Good thing for Monty Portrait came to save the day. " Hey Portrait " Monty shouted from below, Portrait didn't hear Monty. But he sent out some nanites so the robot could rust, this was a day where Monty was glad he had friends.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Kastiel

Standing, then Sitting, then Sitting Again. 

It was one wild night. How many people did he killed this time? Who knows, maybe hundred this time. There was no use in crying over spilled milk after all it's not like he wanted to kill them, he just couldn't help himself, but it was over now.  

Perched upon a rooftop he watched an android of some sort attacking police. Kastiel would go down there, but since everything he has done as of late, they wouldn't believe him, so he just sat and watched. If things got hectic he would go, but this was not the case. Seeing as the action was barely going anywhere, he reached from his left pocket of his tennis shorts and pulled out an Ipod listening to Green Day. "Why do I always see trouble? Surely someone must have by now." Then that's when Battalion made a surprising appearance. "Well, this is a shocker."

As usual he cloned himself about about between four or five dozen times. His attempts were futile whatever he was trying to do. Then all of a sudden Portrait lept out of window. "What the hell is going on? Is everyone planning on a reunion? Please, for the love of the all mighty creator don't let Charge show up, please." Watching Portrait, she drew rather quickly. " "In serious mode I presume?" Might as well go help, Kastiel never want his friends to get hurt former or otherwise. "Hey Portrait, never thought you would see me again, huh? Need some help down there BFF?"

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Day Hunter

Inside a small coffee shop on the corner of Broadway in the retched city known as New York sat a businessman, what made this business man so important was that it was his business which the Day Hunter had been dropped off of and killed on. The man's name was Jon Whitt Sr. He had brown hair with faint streaks of gray that shinned in the brilliant light of the shop. The man slowly took a sip of his coffee before speaking into the small bluetooth protruding from his ear. 

"yeah.....no no i understand but you listen to me I don't want people thinking that the Day Hunter had anything to do with this business I didn't want the old one snooping around and now I know the new one won't....yes I'm sure he or she or whatever his behind the newest branch of the Day Hunter legacy won't do anything....what do mean he already has? What do you mean you.....huh I see. Well that'll be all for now, tell Jenny to hold all of my calls I'm taking a day off.." After the man spoke his word he reached up and pressed the button to end the call before taking another sip of his coffee and looking up to watch the horse race on the Television. Suddenly the screen went black for a minute before it lit up again to a news station. 

Ladies and Gentlemen this Morty Blanch live on scene where just a few minutes ago some sort of "terminator" type robot has been tearing the street of Washington in downtown New York into pieces. This is a cellphone recording a viewer uploaded live to the News 6 website. Clearly this thing is not human as it can be seen here taking bullets as if they were nothing at all.....We have just received information that three unknown entities are now on scene and apparently trying to bring down this thing...we'll keep you updated as more information comes live. Until then I'm Morty Blanch with News Channel 6 on scene.

Minutes Later

The cool breeze of the otherwise beautiful day blew gentle onto Day Hunter's still body as he stood on the rooftop of a small building watching the events of this alleged terminator walk through the city trashing everything in its path. He grinned with pleasure as he flipped on the zoom view in his mask so he could get a better look at the opposing force that appeared on the scene. He recognized the first one, the metahuman known as Battalion. While Day Hunter had taken little time to investigate Battalion he knew of his ability to clone himself and was fare from surprised when the metahuman utilized this ability..

"Hmm interesting, this thing takes bullets like nothing, has a magnetic pull, and just took that dropkick like a joke. Of course I don't know if Battalion has any real force behind his strikes so...wait hello, we have a new player on the field...." The Day Hunter spoke to himself as he calculated his plan of attack, he waited to see if this new player could hold a hand against the terminator.    

As Hunter had thought the woman's attempts to attack were futile. Then suddenly Battalion jumped in and wasting time and breath spoke to the woman. "Amateurs." Was all Hunter could think as he watched Battalion thrust something at the robot. Then out of nowhere yet another metahuman joined the brawl. This again in Hunter's mind made an amateur mistake and started talking to the woman. 

Finally Hunter grew tired of watching the battle and started making his way to the site of the fight. After mere minutes Hunter had leaped from rooftop to rooftop and was now standing over the brawl. The master Hunter remembered the notation he had made in his mind that the robot had a magnetic pull. Choosing to stay out of plain site for the moment the Hunter reached around his belt and grabbed four grenades. Two he thrust straight down about six feet behind the robot in hopes that it would make a blow low enough to knock it off its balance. Following that up by moving directly overhead of the thing and dropping the final to grenades in hopes it would make a mark on the things head...

"Alright boys and girls this is were the real adults step up."
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Charge up

Charge was going to visit her uncle, she had not seen him for awhile and he had never called her to see if she was okay, or if she was still alive, but it did not matter anyway he was maybe busy.  Charge walked through the cold rough wind thinking if she should see her uncle but she had no choice but to see him she was thinking of making a new pair of gauntlets her old pair were not that strong to contain her electric powers, Charge then suddenly saw smoke in the sky but she thought it could have been a fire. Nothing that big but then she saw a building collapsed, "Oh god what the hell is going on?" Charge started to run in super speed due to her electric powers that made her run fast, Charge then finally made it to the city and saw a big android attacking her friends.

Charge's eyes widen. "You got to be kidding me!" The android turned towards Charge and it threw a car at her, she dodged the rock and threw out an electric charge at the android. It managed not take any damage. "Oh come on, and how the hell did this 'thing' got into the city?"Charge then saw her old friends Battalion and Portrait and her boyfriend Kastiel fighting the android. Charge then ran toward her friends. "Hey does anybody know how the hell this thing got here and Kas where have you been?

Prototype - A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Prototype - A

Threat after  threat and attack after attack the robotic entity remained standing while more and more freelancers arrived at the scene. Perfect. It was all giving fruits according to the architect's plan. The robot identified several potential targets, but not all of them appear interested in stopping the metallic threat.

“Maybe a little persuasion may be adequate to acquire their interest.”

Prototype then scanned its surrounding, the only reachable tool that was possible to program into a ambulant threat was just a hybrid vehicle. “You will love this,” Remarked the robot before it reached the vehicle and punched through the window. From the inside of the right arm it drew a type injection and impaled it in the car’s system applying nanotechnology into the car. The nanobots spread through the car and fusing one with another they took over the vehicle creating a ambulant threat with intelligence. “Attack!”  Ordered the robot to the car.

The vehicle on its own simply turned on and accelerated and drived itself seeking to run over random opponents of the Prototype.

But then the sensors of the robotic entity detected fragments of kinetic energy behind him and sound waves of metal rolling on the pavement. “Eh?” Curious the robot twisted its waist and looked down to the floor where several grenades lied. “Oh!” Gasped the prototype before the explosives detonated. The kinetic force of the explosion tossed the robot a few feet away on its back. The damage had been minimal on the exterior. Yet some of its sensors and its vision had been temporary damage by the explosion. Prototype then saw a blur over him and again he heard the same sound of the first attack, he figured it was a last grenade. With fast acting the robot just leaped backwards ten feet in the air avoiding damage from the last grenade.

Finally, the robot manage to lock on to its new target. "Alright boys and girls this is were the real adults step up." The prototype’s vision was still having a few glitches, but it manage to lock-on to the new arrival. "Say cheese!" Remarked the Prototype as it was about to shoot its pulse cannon at Day Hunter. But then-again, the robot is taken off guard by a bolt of lightning. The prototype quickly turned and saw a young curious girl with interesting hardware on her arms. “And that is six.” Mumbled the prototype as its purpose had been accomplished. 
The screen on its visual read [Mission accomplished] However, something had happened. Its circuits appear to be damage and it did not shutdown when its mission was accomplished. The prototype itself is questioning its functions, then it realized the damage it had taken appear to have tempered with its program giving it the free will it had been denied of. “I am, free!" Yelled the machine.

Celebrating its freedom the Prototype opted to cause havoc before it was decommissioned by satellite It shifted its left arm into a rocket-launchers and began shooting mini-rockets at random to the heroes, cars and the chain of stores next to the mall. The already messed up scene was worsening fast.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kastiel

From the top of the building he could see the android just stood there calculating something of his or it's species would usually do. Well at least in the movies.  Kastiel now had his attention on Charge, she wasn't suppose to be here, and here she was. "Wasn't she supposed to be visiting family today? I'm really getting tired of this; if Breaker shows up I'm so leaving."  The android started talking to itself. "Oh, great. See this happens all the time. 'Someone' stops the asks questions and the group huddles together. Seriously do people do that in real life situations?!"

The robot appeared to be walking over toward a car. What kind of car? Kastiel had no idea, he wasn't a car person, but he knew a Hummer when he saw one and that wasn't one. It punched through the window and it somehow impaled the car with some type of injection. The car apparently gained sentience and intelligence.  “Attack!”    The car turned on sought out the group. Kastiel thought, "In this situation and my vantage point I could really do a massive elbow drop. That actually sounds like a plan." 

Kas stood up, he was itching to do this. By now his favorite song came on "Work". Ironicly, that's something Kastiel doesn't normally do, but this was an exception. "Yep, I better work. Jeronimo!" Kastiel landed hard in the middle of the hood of the car. Creating a little crater in the ground not as big as he usually make one, but this was not the time to so off, well he could so off a bit. Kas joined the group aswell. "Hey, I see you guys are still useless without me." He said with sarcasm in his tone, not menting to be serious. 

"Say cheese!" Remarked the Prototype as it was about to shoot its pulse cannon at Day Hunter.  Then Charge's lighting took care of that. Suddenly the machine yelled.  “I am, free ." Kastiel turned around and yelled, "Does it look like we CARE?" Turning his attention back to everyone else. "Have any of you heard Ciara's new song from that LG Comercial? This song is the shit, but excuse me for a moment. I have to got parlay with you all's friend over there."  

Wasting no time, he teleported next to the hood of police car, turned it around to where he was facing the car's trunk. Kastiel pushed the car at full strength. He felt this would kill his bloodlust for a little while, after all he wasn't real. Time to go all out. The car reached it target, but it didn't stop there. It pushed the artificial intelligence pass the building and two more. Instead of simply teleporting he would just make one massive jump over the building without a running start so he did.

Gliding over the air, he saw his prey and the itch of the kill in his eyes. He landed on the police car with full strength creating a masssive crater this time. Kastiel sat at the roof of the car toying with the robot. You think you're free? Wrong, there will be always someone on top of you, control you, the puppet. Moral values, objects, people. They will control you. My adivce is bitch you better work if want to live, 'cause I'm going to kill you, since you have no need for us.......organics."

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Battalion

Prototype A was stronger than Monty thought, he could have died there. But lucky for him the man named Day Hunter came along and threw several grenades at it, the first round of grenades set the thing flying a few feet away. Monty was grateful, but the man who saved him was a show off and he hate those kind of people.

A few seconds later Prototype A stood up and dodged the second round of grenades, and when it's feet touched the ground it pulled out his hand and points it at Day Hunter, it then shot it's pulse cannon at him. Monty quickly pulled out his goggles to see a weakness point in it's system, only to find out that the damage Day Hunter and Charge's did caused the system to malfunction. And the weird thing is it said that it was free, but from what ?. Kastiel seemed different, but that was Monty's opinion anyway. Ignoring Kastiel's words, he tried to figure out a plan. But Monty couldn't think, cause a swarm of rockets was flying right at him. The goggles calculated the rocket's movements and shows him where to dodge, Monty followed the goggles instructions he made a slight gesture to the right and turned his head to the side. The rockets flew in front of him, and one false move could kill him.

The rockets passed through him, and hits a nearby building. Looking back the goggles calculated the building's structures, it's still stable but if another rocket hit's it's pillars, it may fall. Monty then turn his attention back to Prototype A, he did not notice Kastiel's disappearance. Monty looked around for a bit trying to find a weapon in his surroundings, but he only saw Kastiel punching a police car to Prototype A. Prototype A was hit and went to through buildings, Monty's only thought was that Kastiel is getting stubborn. So without a word, Monty quickly ran to Prototype A's crash site.

A couple of minutes later, Monty finally reached his destination. He was breathing heavily, and inside his mask he was sweating. But it stopped when he saw a gigantic crater, and Kastiel on top of a police car toying with Prototype A. Monty then jumped down to the crater, his footsteps can be heard near Kastiel's nagging. And in his walk Monty slowly pulled out some sort of chip from his belt, it was used for shutting down computers in the battlefield. So when his position was near to Kastiel's. Monty then slowly turned to Kastiel's position, he called Kastiel by doing a loud whistle. Once he got his attention, Monty said " Put this on it's forehead, and once it's shut down we can search it's body for any information on where it came from. " He then extends his arm that contains the chip, and looked at Kastiel while raising his eyebrows.   

Empathy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Empathy

New York City

Anna Marie was at the mall, running from those anti-mutant extremists. She knew the police couldn't save her, so why bother with them? Hoping hide from her pursuers, Anna Marie hid into a small thrift store. She caught her breath behind a clothing stall, only to find her attackers were right behind her. "Oh god! This is it!" Anna Marie thought to herself. She could hear the gun click, right before a car crashed through the wall. The man didn't stand a chance against that mercedes. "I'm saved!" Anna Marie exited the mall, only to find something worse. Roughly fourty yards away she could see a robot and a bunch of people. The robot made short work of the little soldiers, but the man with the grenades and the lightning girl seemed to be able to take care of him. Anna Marie didn't know what to do. She could run back into the mall, but was it any safer? People were running around everywhere, and she was prety sure she saw a small fire. Plus, who knew how many of those anti-mutant protestors were there. But she couldn't run past the robot. Anna Marie had powers, but she was virtually useless without someone who had powers she could steal.
Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Charge up

Charge looked at the android thinking back when she was with the X-Men. She remembered when she battled a sentinel and it was hard destroy to at the time. Charge had been training for this for years and now she was ready to take this android down. Charge was about to attack, but a flashback came to her she remembered she had lost a good friend that died saving her life from the sentinels.

Charge kept thinking back, she tried not to remember, but it kept haunting her. Charge just stood there watching her teammates fight for their lives. She could hear people screaming and buildings on fire and she could hear her teammates shouting at each other over how they going to destroy this thing. Charge tried to move, but she was still thinking about the past, she heard someone shouted her name but she could not hear who it was. All of a sudden a car went crashing towards Charge.  All she did was just stand there in some sort of trance, if she didn't move in time she would surely die, due to car's crashing speed and velocity.

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kastiel

"Hmmmmm?" Kastiel looked around. "I guess I kinda over did it a bit."  Hearing Monty's footsteps he just waited till he appeared, keeping his eyes on the robot or whatever the hell it was. Kastiel heard Monty whistle for him, which left him wondering how in the world could he do that through those thick pieces of cloth. Oh well. Monty slowly pulled out some sort of chip from his belt . " Put this on it's forehead, and once it's shut down we can search it's body for any information on where it came from."   Kastiel could tell Monty was looking at him like he was funny, nonetheless, he reached for the chip anyway. "You know if you got a question, you're free to ask it. We could catch up about life after this. If you wish." He plaxed the chip the on the head of the living machine and pulled it from between the wall and the car. He then proceeded to place on the concrete floor. "Here ya go. I just hope it doesn't come back to life. It caused enough trouble from before."  

Kastiel simple teleported to where Monty was before, Kas wasn't the one who would trudge up a downhill slope. Even though he created it himself, teleportation was the easiest way out. Now he simply walked toward to where the group originally was. Portrait was going kinda crazy, Empathy was just looking around. Kastiel read her mind, "You need someone's power? You can borrow all of mine if you like. Just ask anytime." While conversing with Empathy, Kastiel took a quick glance at Charge. He found it odd how she is just standing in the middle of the street. Then the next thing you know out of all things that could've happened at this moment a car sped toward her. How could she not see it? She needed to snap out of it. "CHARGE!!!" She still just stood there. Kastiel was running out of options. Teleportation would take a second too long, appearing in front of the car wouldn't do any good either. Kas had superstrength not super durablility. Nothing left but bending the elements. Air perhaps? No, Earth.

To simply create a thick earth wall all Kastiel needed to do was to just dig his heel into the dirt and that's just what he did. There was no one in the car, it was just the nano-infected car from before. Seeing as no one was hurt he rushed over to Charge and held her. "Baby, this isn't time for you to be having your moments. Do you need to go home?"

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Battalion

Kastiel finally took the chip, and put it on Prototype A's forehead. Sparks bursts out from the glass eye of the prototype, advance mechanism can be seen slowly stopping whatever it's doing. Kas then put the Prototype down to the concrete floor, leaving it laying cold in the ground. Monty's goggles was inspecting the parts of the robot from below the crater, and he just nodded when Kastiel teleported down and said somethings. Monty then proceeds to climb the crater and into the street, around him was destroyed cars and bent street signs. Monty walks to the prototype, and stop making his position a little bit comfortable by crouching.

It seems that the technology came from the A.I.R labs, but that means Elian Allen did it, but there's some chances that a stressed out scientist there did it. A.I.R labs was funded by the Allen Company, which means there is our target. Monty needs to tell this to his allies, so he cut out a piece of the prototype that's written A.I.R labs on it by using the laser pen in his pouch. Wiping the dust off it, Monty then puts it in his pocket. The day was getting late, Monty should return this fast before the others left. So he then puts his arms on his waist, and said " I haven't done some Parkour for a long time "

Monty then readied himself, taking a deep breath to relax his beating heart. And after that he quickly ran and did some parkour along the city, jumping through cars, climbing to the top of a building to avoid traffic, and some flips. Monty then jumped through the last gap, landed with a front spin. Monty was panting he can barely talk, but he did it anyway. " *pant* The robot was A.I.R lab's *pant* *pant* that means *pant* our culprit is somewhere in Allen Company... Here. " Monty said as he pull out the piece of the prototype, and gave it to Kastiel.

As far as Monty knows, Allen Company is not that far from their current location. We just need to walk or run through a few blocks, half of the building can even be seen from here. But then Monty's goggles found someone standing on the above the building, and as Monty's goggles zoomed in he found a familiar figure. It was Elian Allen, his goggles showed Monty his database. Monty then patted Kastiel's shoulders for a few times and points his hand to Elian, he figured Kastiel could have super sight and might see him. " Yo Kas, look up there. " Monty remarked, he hoped Kastiel saw him and not make him looked like a fool.   

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kastiel

Suddenly he saw Portrait ridding a T-rex, Kastiel presumed.  "Awww...you finished the robot without me?" She let it melt back into paint, and slid down the slippery tail . "It's still here, just way over there. Maybe you could use it to draw a very powerful and at the same time simple painting. Could give it a shot. Oh, well maybe whoever made this could only create one and as you can see the person doesn't seem very smart"

Next thing you know Battalion came running out of breath obviously. Kastiel mumbled under his breath. "I've always told him to get lighter equipment, but does anyone listen to me? Noooooo."  " *pant* The robot was A.I.R lab's *pant* *pant* that means *pant* our culprit is somewhere in Allen Company... Here. " Monty said as he pull out the piece of the prototype, and gave it to Kastiel. "Allen Company? Never heard of it and I'm a political scientist for crying out loud. Is it a private organization?" While Monty was busy looking for something Kastiel was calculating a plan. "There's a total of six of us. Three of us are above street level, while the other two are, What to do?" 

After Monty was done he patted Kastiel's shoulders for a few times and points his hand to Elian .  "Yo Kas, look up there."   Kastiel turned around, "What that dude up there? I saw him since I first got here. That's suppose to be someone important?"

Charge up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Charge up

Charge just stood there watching the car come flying towards her when a rock wall came up and the car went flying back. Charge then heard someone called her name "Charge!" "Baby, this isn't time for you to be having your moments. Do you need to go home?" Charge then got herself back together and she looked up at Kastiel, "No...... I'll be fine!" Charge then looked up when she saw a house burning down and heard screaming from inside, she had to go in there and save whoever was trapped inside, Charge then looked back at Kastiel and ran towards the flaming house. 

Charge knew something else was going on someone was burning buildings down but who could it be? Charge then finally got to the flaming building and ran inside. She could not see a thing it was all toosmokey. Charge then sparked her hands as a light to get through the fire, "HELP ME PLEASE!!!!" Charge looked around when she heard the scream it was coming from upstairs Charge ran upstairs and looked around the building was soon going to collapse.

"Hello! where are you?" Charge asked and the girl answered. "In the closet please get me out. I don't wanna die!" Charge ran towards the closet but it would not open. "Curse this freaking door! Hold on I am going to get you out!" Charge threw a out a electric ball that blew up the door Charge looked and it was a young girl. Charge grabbed her and ran downstairs and ran outside the building before it collapsed. Charge ran to her friends and she sat the little girl down.