• 84 results
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The greatest Warriors, Killers, Assassins, Marksmen, and Death dealers from around the Universe have been sent invitations for a once in a lifetime opportunity.

A free for all, fight to the death, to determine who is the best of the best. The location, is a large area in and around Kostroma Russia. There are three stages, The City itself (Think Detroit) the Woods, and the small Housing Development used to store the crazies called Crazy Town.

The city has been evacuated and only those participating will be allowed inside. Crazy Town however is still fully populated and the guards removed. The crazies wonder throughout the town, but only throughout the town.

Once you accept, your in, there's only one way out and thats to be the last one standing. Good Luck gentlemen.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler had arrived before anyone else. He hadn't brought any bags, only his weapons. A man stood in front of him dressed in a suit.

Awwww yes, Master Gambler I presume. As soon as the other guests arrive, we can get started.

The crafty Cajun took a moment to case his surroundings. They had all been giving maps, and by the looks of things,he was on the edge of the city limits. He could see the woods off to the side, but there was no sign of the infamous Crazy Town. He had to admit, he was curious to see who would show up.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira had been the second to arrive.Weapons in hand prepared for an opponent that would try to end his chance at this game of the Best.

Woooo Hooooo

Akira spun from the city skyline,the rooftop he had been waiting was getting dull.He saw the Cajun and decided to engage in battle,taking a lead early in the game.He landed infront of Gambler.

Hey there

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By zee crusher

{Zee would have gotten home and in the mail box as he leaned over from his bike read the letter by the tiem he was doen he got automatically teleported their with his bike looking around at the new surroundings and the opponenets and they obviously didnt look like they wanted to say hi to him}

So something tells you guys open the box of cereal to huh?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Grayson couldn't believe he had been invited to this tournament, sure he was good, but he didn't thought he was that good.

Ok, gotta find were are the other contestants

Grayson kept walking to the center of the city

Ok, those are Akira and Gambler, but I better wait for weaker opponents to appear and get rid of them

After this Grayson hid in the shadows waiting for his prey

Parasite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Parasite

Parasite apraoched the man in the suit.

"Agh Master Parasit...." Parasite grabbed the mans face obsorbing his enssence and making him ever stronger. He dropped the body of the dead man to the ground and entered.

Like a strong coffee He thought

He had the memorys of this man now, but even these were of no use, his tongue caught the essence, the very zest of life, he let it lead the way, his purple skin gleaming in the silver moonlight.

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By power kid

Power Kid got tried of wacthing Gambler and Akira so he left and found him a tree to get in.

He could not belive how many people where at this tournament.

Then he fell asleep.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

{The people would simply look at zee as what on earth he was doing with his stuff like that in suck a place as they moved back and locked their door}

Okay then just keep going

{Zee would drop his bike and start the hiek to the destination or where he thought it be since he saw a trail leading towards it for the people watching}

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler watched as fighters started to arrive in droves. Suddenly the pink one reached out and grabbed the butlers face,his body shrinking before there eyes. Without hesitation, Gambler flicked his wrists, five kinetically charged cards at his finger tips. In one move he turned to run, heading towards the city, looking back he unleashed the cards, sending them towards Parasite and Akira.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira was to agile for the projectiles that Gambler had let loose on him and the Purple one,he knew to keep away from the Purple one,after seeing him drain the life force of the butler.Akira pursued Gambler with amazing speed,he thre a set of his own daggers towards the fleeing Gambler.

At the same time he threw smoke bombs behind him to throw of Parasite.

Such a Rush

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

{Zee would be close to the are the way he could tell he saw explosions all over and actually saw moving peopel the style at which he saw them moved showed they obviously were use to these type of things so ti was almost tiem for him to suit up as he took a detour and instead of walking around the side he run striaght foward and start to see a purple being as he saw he he'd stop and hide}

Parasite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Parasite

The cards exploded around Parasites feet. He leaped into the air over the resulting explosion and landed on the ground hard. The smoke bombs leaked their fumes into the air,

He could taste Gambler and the other through the resulting cloud,

My Cajun meal with have to wait as with the other He thuoght to himself. As much as his desire beckoned him he would have to wait as a much richer casket of taste awaited him. He moved away from Gambler. Towards the scent of life.

He ran from the smoke into the cover of the forests and continued his way away from the fight, he had a more delicious meal in mind.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nighthunter

Ok, akira is on the air, that means that it is easy to take him out of balance. Besides he has his guard down because he is focusing on Gambler

Grayson jumped out of the shadows to attack Akira. He kicked his chest to make him fall to the ground

"Don't worry about Gambler, Akira....I'll take care of him when I finish with you"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Ugh

Akira hit the floor as Nightwing's kick connected with his chest.Akira rolled back to his feet leaping back into the air once again.He unholsterd his pistols and shot at Nightwing while in midair,then landed and continued to fir rapidly as possible.

Gotta come hard den that brotha!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

Akira Overdrive says:

"**Ugh**Akira hit the floor as Nightwing's kick connected with his chest.Akira rolled back to his feet leaping back into the air once again.He unholsterd his pistols and shot at Nightwing while in midair,then landed and continued to fir rapidly as possible.*Gotta come hard den that brotha!*"

Ok, here it comes Grayson, time to put all your training to real use

"Oh believe me Akira, you haven't seen anything yet"

Grayson started running to Akira to start possibly the hardest battle he ever had

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

{Zee would then turn to the other side of the tree as he saw parasite on them move then look up to see Powerkid not in his tree but a free trees down as eh smirked and saw a good oppourtunity he then slam his fists turning to his first old costume}

This won't due

{He'd do it again transforming to his new look to match his more grown age then instead of launching a sneak attack he take one of his might blades and point it up releasing a huge amount of energy to knock a few trees down with enough noise to possibly wake up power kid}

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Outta Ammo,no biggie

I aint no punk!

Akira dropped his pistols and tossed em aside,headed straight for Nightwing with amazing speed he ducked down then came up for a roundhouse that was aimed at Nightwing's head.Just incase the attack was countered he prepared for a haymaker that would knock out Nightwing.

Black Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Black Adam

Adam Would Then Hover Into The Area Smirking At The Contestants And Knowing They Had Their Own Unique Power,It Fueld His Curiousity..He Then Sees Nightwing and suddenly a large hellacious Grin came upon his face

"Dick?....You Are Here?..That Changes Everything"

He Would then fly at him at the speed of Mach 500(speed of light)and would attepmt to Tackle Him Into A Near-by Wall

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By power kid

Power Kid heard a loud noise.

It woke him up he had red eyes he did not like being woke up.

He got up and stuck out three claws on each hand. Power kid saw Zee blasting trees "he did it" Power Kid said to his self.

He made his finger into a gun than shot four shots at Zee. Take that.
Post Edited:2007-11-10 22:24:10

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

{He'd smirk seeing that his foe had woken up then his smirk would turn to a face of confusion as he saw him grow claws and him point his fingers at him even from a distance Powerkids eyes could be seen the shots would come and zee would have to put up his sword to protect himself from thm but it only be to late as they knocked him off his feet to the tree behind him}

Ouch even from a ditance it feels close up not good but i guess i know something about him i'm gonna win even if it mean dieing with my opponenet.

{Zee would then get up throw one of his sword in the air as he stuck his hand in the ground and controlled the earth making a huge hand come up from beneath Powerkids tree attempting to make it get a hold of the foe}

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By Sparda

In the middle of the city road, a suddeny cyclone of dark energy appeared. It spun inwards, and exploded outwards. When it cleared, Sparda was standing there.

He pulled his gloves tighter, checked his pistols, and got his sword ready. He was looking forward to this.

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By power kid

The hand graped Power Kid squeezing the life out of him.

Then Power Kid rewinded time before the hand graped him than charged at Zee at full speed with a puch.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler made his way into the city. He hadn't stopped to see that Akira had had an un-expected visitor.

"No telling how many killah's in here now" he thought.

Entering a near by sky scrapper, he shot up the staircase, heading for the roof and a better vantage. He crouched down behind a ventilation shaft, and waited.
Post Edited:2007-11-10 22:45:51

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

{Zee would have a huge smile across his face as he saw his foe get grabed btu notice it was all to simple for an attack like that to go through what happen next he would have never guessed in the next 1 million years time going back wards on him it felt like deja vu as he then felt pain in his stomach area and he flew back Going through about two trees before stoppign himself then looking up with a grin as he pointed his hand out and hsi sword came to him}

Okay lets play my way now

{He'd then stand up straight as his body started to look more like a crystal turning himself to diamond then pointing his hand out with the sword and shooting out diamodn spikes from his fingers like rapid fire}

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nighthunter

The roundhouse is obviously a distraction, however if I stop it or if I avoid it I'll leave myself vulnerable

Think fast Grayson

After this Nightwing moved just enough to avoid the attack and keep his foot in the floor, however the attack hurted his left arm.

"AHHH, that was actually a very good atack Akira, but you'll have to do better than that to defeat me"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Oh please,you aint in my league homie

Akira moved even more faster as he sent a barrage of kicks and punches,not wasting any time with words.He kept up his attack and at the same time drew another pistol.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nighthunter

Ok, this guy is better than what I thought

Nightwing couldn't avoid some of the fists and kicks that Akira was throwing at him because of his hurt arm

Damn...it hurts...the hurt I feel in my arm is really intense....don't know if I can take him like this.

"I gotta admit Akira, I'm impressed by your hand to hand combat abilities. Too bad you still need a pistol huh?"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Too much talking rookie

Akira holsterd back his pistol then thre up into the air,he haulted his assualt on Nightwing,and backed off from the battle for a second.The tip of his fingers began to glow,two Hot knives projected form his hand.He looked at Nightwing with a funny look.

you think i need pistols,im better with blades,especially my own.That arm of ours its weak

Akira launched another attack and sliced at Nightwing's weak arm after throwing his first knive with perscion aim.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nighthunter

Damn it hurts

"I wouldn't have expected something so coward of you Akira, atacking my weak arm?"

Can't take it anymore, I gotta cure the injury

"Well if you want to play dirty, we'll play dirty"

Nightwing jumped to give akira another attack on his chest

If I can hit him again, and I focuse myself on only a place I may have a chance

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Copy

Copy had just arrived in the city. He saw that no one was around. He knew exactly what was going on. We were to play in a big contest to figure out who is the best of the best. And copy was going to prove that he was the best of the best. He started sniffing around looking for someone to fight. It took a couple of minutes to get a scent that still around. But he found and knew this scent pretty well. It was GAMBLER Copy scaled a building with his claws. When he reached the top he looked around with his telescope vision so he can see the face of his next kill. It took awhile but he found him! There he was just standing looking all cool. God I hate that!!! So Copy took a big jump easily going over a couple of building and in a matter of seconds he was there. He landed on the roof and said

"So it's been awhile since we last fought. As you can see I've gone through some changes."
Post Edited:2007-11-11 00:56:16

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Akira Overdrive

As Akira went for his arm,he was hit backwards after getting a kick to his chest.He staggerd back up wiping the blood that he coughed up off his lip.He fixed his blazer an created another hot blade.

Great Move...but look

Akira pointed to Nightwing's arm,it was bleeding perfusly.Akira's blade had sliced the inside of his bicep.

10th grade biology,you'll keep bleeding and pass out if you keep fighting so intensley,relax homie

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nighthunter

He's right, I can't continue fighting much longer, I'm losing too much blood

"You're a formidable fighter Akira, however the fact that you need weapon to defeat me just proves that you're without a doubt a coward"

Keep talking Grayson, distract him from your real intentions...wait for the perfect opportunity to make your move.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler didn't say a word. In one motion he flung several kinetically charged cards at the feet of Copy. The roof started to explode and collapse. Gambler wheeled around and took off with blinding speed. He was in an all out sprint by the time he reached the edge of the building and dove off. The wind rushed passed his face as he fell at an angle, crashing threw a lower level window in the building across the street. He hit the floor and immediately balled up and rolled in a summersault back up to his feet and continued running.

He made his was around the corner of an office and crouched down. He knew Copy would be on his trail soon enough, using his telekinesis, he floated two cards inches away from the ceiling.

"Your not dee only one wit a new bag of tricks mon chere" he whispered.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Copy

Copy immediately fell when the explosion took out the roof. Some hit him but he could take it. He found a big rock and jumped right off and started to fall to the ground. He landed feet first on the ground and it didn't do much to his powerful legs. He used his sense of smell to find gambler he even heard his words with his enhanced hearing. Gambler was two flight of stairs above him. Copy ran up the stairs and smashed through the door where the office gambler was at. He said

"Gambler i know your hear"

Copy had finally found him and his eyes started to shine a bright red and it was aiming right at the wall where Gambler was at. He shout his optic blast straight at him.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Your pissing me off

The words were getting to him by now,Nightwing was planning to psych him out,either that or Akira was paranoid,maybe even worse both.He threw the knife down as it sizzled the ground around him.He raised his fist and motioned Nightwing to come and charge him,the battle was going to get heavy with hand to hand combat.His Plan was set in motin as it had from the start of the battle.

Will do it our way sucka

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nighthunter

Ok, it is starting to work, I can see it in his eyes, in the look of his face

"So...you finally...want to settle this...like men?"

Damn I feel that I'm going to die any moment now, I have to hurry...no keep your plan ongoing, a mistake may cost me my life

Nightwing started walking to akira, he could no longer run, he was very exausted to do that

Post Edited:2007-11-11 01:23:35

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Copy had found him faster then he had anticipated. He started to roll out of the way of the blast, but he had underestimated Copy and now he would pay for it. The wall exploded, sending Gambler crashing threw a couple more before finally coming to rest a couple offices over. Tiny pieces of shrapnel had shredded his shoulder, blood dripped from his finger tips as his right arm dangled to the side.

"No sense in playing cat an mouse now." he thought. With his is good arm, he removed his staff and twirled it, before tucking it under arm pit. He stood tall and defiant, waiting for Copy to seek him out.
Post Edited:2007-11-11 01:25:39

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Your Insulting me

Akira still stood waiting for Nightwing,this time he stood straight up.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Copy

Copy watched as gambler flew through the walls. he was standing right in front of all the shattered walls. He watched gambler provoked him. So he charged right at him with speed. His nails stick out and he went to slash gambler.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nighthunter

"Oh believe me....Akira, I'll...do something...much worse than...that

Can't take it much longer, I must do things faster

"NOW GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Akira Overdrive

No words,just pure adrenaline pumping action,Akira's only thought was ending the miserable pain that Nightwing was going through,that and a smoke with a ice cold coca cola.He leapt into the air with amazing grace and less force then he ever put forward,landing softl infront of Nightwing he threw a punch straight for Nightwing's ribs and kidney,being a surgeon he knew the vital spots on a man.

Come on Kid

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Nighthunter

"Come on Kid?....that's all you can say?....I really...expected more Akira...you are patetic....you fight a "boy".....a human "boy".....and you can't even kill him?. What a joke hahahaha"

This better works, if not I'm screwed

"You really think that I'm gonna give up so easily?"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Yeah Give up

Akira was waiting for the blow to land,as he conversed with Nightwing,mind tricks wasnt working this time.He was too focused on his goal.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nighthunter

No, no, no he isn't falling in my tricks anymore, I can know that just by seing his face"

"mm then let it be"

it is now the perfect oportunity

Nightwing threw a bunch of smoke balls where both Akira and he were standing.

Now gotta use all the energy I still have to escape
Post Edited:2007-11-11 01:50:00

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Shit

Akira was blinded by the smoke bombs that Nightwing threw to the ground,he covered his mouth and nose from the gra smoke the he had used to elude Akira,he lowered to the ground then looked up to the sky,jumping into the air he cleared the smoke,searching for Nightwing with the little time he had in the air before he landed.

Damn,he got away

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nighthunter

Nightwing had taken refuge at a near building

You made it Grayson, wow you actually made it. But there's no time for that, gotta cure the injury.

Nightwing opened some compartments on his costume to use some medicine

Damn, I lost even more blood than what I thought. I must hurry up

Nightwing was able to stop the bleeding and also protect the damaged area

Ok...I'm very tired...I think I gotta have some rest...no I can't someone will discover me....I can't

Nightwing collapsed to the ground and remaind there...tired, and really injured...but he was alive; he had battled one of the best fighters in the vine; and he had survived

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Ill be Damned,the little mutha fucka did good

Akira pulled a ciggrette from inside his jacket,half of them were crushed by Nightwing's kicks,but he lit one anyway.He made his way to a store a grabbed a Coke from the back of the refigirator it was held in.He puffed out a smoke then took a drink from his soda and continued on his way to Crazy Town.

power kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By power kid

Power Kid caught all the diamond spikes in his forearm he screamed. He pulled the diamonds out of his forearms and thought he could use these for later.Power Kid put the blood coverd diamonds in his back pocket.

Power Kid than looked at Zee and said that hurted as he start to heal.He than started to run around Zee creating a toardo.

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ElusiveStorm

ElusiveStorm believed he was the last to arrive, he didnt know wy he was sent an invitation but if it included a chance to fight his long-time friend Akira and see who's the better of the two. He hoped that during this tournament he could find his successor to the leadership of the Arcryn OutRiders for it was time to move on. He jumped off this Arcryn transport and waved at the pilot, he was returned with a salute and the transport flew away. ElusiveStorm looked down at the body of what seemed to be the greeting guy.

"I guess there's no welcoming committy, thats ok i guess."

ElusiveStorm looked up as he saw a massive cyclone of dark energy appear, he then saw a figure appear from that cyclone. It was the man he heard so muc of, Sparda. He decided to watch Sparda's movements, maybe he would be the successor, maybe not.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zee crusher

{Zee would see him coming towards him as he then absorbed his own energy sword into him self then in a split second it go from quiet to loud as he put both his hands out to blow wind at Powerkid at hundreds of miles an hour blowing down trees and the earth beneath it in and attempt to knock back Powerkid at dangerous speeds}

I hope you likeflying. But i hope this doesnt draw to much attention to this area.