Contenders: Eternal Chaos and Sha

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

Sha's ship landed outside the area she did not want to attract anyone to her location.She had traveled from the K0 galaxy about seven hundred Thousand miles from the area.She had faced many foes some family some friends some hated rivals,but she did not know who she was to face today.She looked up at a sign that read IGA intergalactic GLaditrail area,sounds fun She could here the roar from the crowd from inside. sign me up please she said she hen signed an autograph of someone who identified her as the Princess of Ninjeta.

She looked at the bracket list and she was set to fight a being by the name of Eternal Chaos,this could'nt be the same one that coul destroy galaxiesshe thought to herself.

she went into the locker room and placed on her Ninjeta uniform. The snug suit fit over her every curve she then put on her powergloves,there was a slit in her back for each of her swords,she placed her angelslayer in the left her holiest weapon,and her Ninjeta sword in her right.On her wrist lay her Garment grid and her communicator watch.

She then made her way to the entrance down a long dark hall. The crowd got louder as she headed for the light,the light hit her face turning it a goldenrod yellow.

the announcer introduced her as Sha the Ninjan Princess she waved to the crowd and walked to the center of the Arena.

a semi perimiable glass appear protecting the crowd from attacks. In her gut the butter flies flew freely all she could say to herself was Ninjans dont bleed

this was false she had Bleed in her fight with Taki, Angelic Reaper and Terry Handson.

she watched the night getting ready t set in and waited for her opponent.All she could do is stroke her white hair singing Ninjeta how i cherish thee....

her eyes darted left and right to keep her awarness up.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The arena crowd roared and cheered for blood. The electric signs lit up the arena as junk food; soda and other beverages/snacks were being distributed for credits. There were contestants signing up for the competition and Kain, the Lord of Eternal Chaos was amongst the desiring competitors. He finally reached the podium, signed his name and went to the locker room. There were dozens of warriors all male in the locker room, while the women had another locker room across the arena.

The vampire’s hands held onto his blades as his face stood hidden beneath the dark hood of his cloak. The wind gusted through the bars of the locker room and dust blew into his face. Nothing moved Kain in this state of concentration. He was hardening himself for the combat that lay before him. Memories of his past in both war, and intergalactic genocide ran through the confines of his warped mind.

It was finally his time to go out into the battlefield, his time to shine and his time to be a murderer. His weapons clung to his sides and his arms were folded as he made his way to the arena where the last competitors were dragged away brutally. He raised his head and looked out to his opponent. It was a beautiful woman who wore an outfit that showed her magnificent body. Her name was Sha, it was exotic and seemed familiar. He spoke to her very quietly as the audience quieted down.

“Sha, get out of here. I don’t want to hurt you, however if I have to, I will. You still have a chance to quit this fight with me, this duel.”

The vampire looked down at the floor as he removed his hood, the scars on his face visible and his fangs glistened under the beaming arena lights. He was waiting for her answer, to see whether she lives or dies. The vampire was far from merciful, but today, he felt a desire to show mercy.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana

After hearing his word's she replied History lesson 101 Kain Ninjan's dont back down from fights she watched as he removed his hood revealing his scars and fangs.

This being was indeed her friend she had met on the planet earth,back when she was apart of the Evil syndicate the Vine Villians.Sha's power gloves began to glow showing her intent to fight.

It was silent dead silent,the same quiet heared when america faced off against England at the battle of lexigton and Concord.Quiet even in Sha's head the Dark power of nothingness disturbed her.She raised her hand with her palm facing Kain a blue light became visable in the light finally....it began to get bigger and bigger until it completly filled her glove.

Sonic burst! the attack was released it easyily flew through the air with's wind causing a rocket like moise.Sha then pulled her sword and ran towards Kain

Angelslayer,ignite! the sword began to glow she looked up and watched as she camme closer and closer to Kain she synched her gloves and her sword togather.

cestrial!!!!slash she began swinging her sword red flashes of energy began to fly at Kain in addition to her sonic burst.

She opened a portal and jumped inside emerging above Kain dark sonic burst dark energy flew from her gloves.

She backflipped all the way towards the east wall the fans were booing and throwing stuff at her he must be the crowd favorite Sha began to think about the women and the locker room talking about how ninjans were hated in the East quadrant of the universe.

She glanced back to see what became of Kain

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

She recognized him, something he was surprised of. The vampire had not recognized her until now. A familiar light, an odd one because he had seen her battle before, it was an interesting fight to say the least, it was more interesting to see her now, now that old comrades were now on opposite sides of battle. Something that Kain dubbed as ‘poetic irony’. The scion’s hands unbuckled his cloak as he prepared to battle her; his fingers found themselves around the buckles. Her gloves began to glow a beautiful blue, she was getting prepared for this battle, not only that, but she actually WANTED to combat him.

He drew his blades slowly and allowed his body to feel the darkness and light emerging from his body, it emanated from his body in show of pure power. His eyes glowed different shades of black and white. He was preparing to battle Sha, this would be his greatest battle to date. Things would get much more interesting soon. Kain bent his legs and prepared for the upcoming attack. He knew her gloves were preparing for an attack, something that was virtually telegraphed.

The blue beam blasted towards Kain and was followed up with red energy from her blade. He looked at her solemnly before huffing under his breath. Dark and light energy covered his blades and in a burst of speed, he unleashed it in a flurry of slashes, the darkness and light whizzed towards her picking up rubble and dirt towards her, primarily to get rid of the red blasts.

The woman appeared above him and attacked him with Dark energy, something he was very good at manipulating, considering the fact he was the guardian to it and was its master. The darkness did nothing to him, only granted him more power. The vampire rushed towards her and slashed out at her, slicing down at her knees and diagonally at her chest. He was blitzing her with a barrage of slashes and calculated moves in order to take her down.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shanana

Sha noticed he powered up with her dark energy blast,she really didnt know what to do next. ok! i wont do that anymore She Then rushed in with her Angelslayer attempting to behead her opponent,this guy was indeed her friend but she didnt know if he wished her dead so she would fight with her life on the line. While running towards him she saw him rush towards her slashing his sword when his sword was aimed at her knees she meet it with her sword the two swords made an unholy clang as they met. Sha Kain was relentless slashing at her chest she continued to dodge but then a sharp pain could be felt in her chest his sword like a lion to a antelope had penetrated her chest about 5 seconds later blood feel and sha fell to the ground.

The stadium went silent then it shook from the roars of the crowds congradulating Kain but then became quiet when the

ninjan princess had risen taking her fighting stance with blood on her chest.

Sha's beautiful white hair had now turned Red her eyes were a demon red with her right hand she held her sword and with her left she held her chest.

i..i.. she stopped and rushed at the vampire again this time Removing her Ninjeta sword and began slashing it left then across while attack under with her Angelslayer.

attempting to slash Kain in the chest while attempting to stab him in the stomach.

afterwards with great agility she swung her angel slayer around aiming towards Kains head.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain’s strategic attacks were immensely successful for he landed his attack on Sha’s chest. His callous sword felt her blood on it, as its once white and silver steel was crimson red. His tongue rolled out of his mouth and rubbed against his lips as he raised the weapon to his mouth and lapped the blood off of it like a starving dog. The vampire’s cloak dropped to the floor for he knew she wasn’t dead yet, she was a fighter, a warrior with a code of honor. He popped back and prepared for her next move.

The beautiful girl fell down to the floor in a show of submissive weakness, a move that would’ve caught any other being off guard, but not him, not Kain. He was not only on her side, but he’s seen her battle and knew what happened when she was weakened, she became more powerful. She tapped into her demon powers and rushed the vampire faster and stronger then before. His blade was raised and able to deflect the first shot while his second blade deflected the second slice that was aimed towards his chest.

Kain dodged her thrusting attack towards his abdomen but barely for the metal of her sword sliced him, gushing blood on to the floor. He was somewhat surprised by the fact that she drew his blood because she was much more then she expected, a problem that arose due to his high level of arrogance.

Her angel slayer was swung at his head, an attack that angered him immensely. His sword was raised to counter her angel slayer, sparks blasted from the friction of their weapons. He looked her in the face with a brand new level of anger in his eyes. His power achieved a new tear, a level that he was actually allowed to attain. His power levels were fickle, and would change depending on the threat.

“You had the opportunity to walk away with your life Sha, but now I cannot allow you to live. Today, you die.”

Kain darted towards her in a burst of energy, the dirt raised itself from the ground and followed him on his blast to Sha. His blade was pointed forwards to her abdomen in a thrusting position. After his attempt at a thrust, he stopped himself, and slammed his blades down over her head while sending his bladed tails under the ground to her sides in order to slice penetrate her kidneys.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By cpt_linger

Post Deleted.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana

AS Kain darted towards her his words rang in her head “You had the opportunity to walk away with your life Sha, but now I cannot allow you to live. Today, you die.” did she make the wrong choice this would'nt be answered as she began to parry backwards from Kain's thrust she then cartwheeled out of the way of his swords trying to cut through her skull.In an unpredicted move to Blades emerged from the ground and began towards Sha in a quick motion she spun around in the air swining her swords trying to deflect the blades she was able to slightly deter the blades from it' path it slit through her clothing cutting her more.

blood began to fall somemore but this time she could not feel it her pain inhibitors had been tured off.

She placed her sunglasses on her head cpu find weaknesses the cou resonded Normaldarn i cant work with that

She then attacked again jumping in the air and throwing her Angelslayer at Kain then sweeping her foot under his leg to trip him she then intended to impale his heart with her sword.

While coming down she fired her first to skyrockets at Kain.

i dont know if you know what it is, but i love you! she said while attempting to kill her friend.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain’s attacks were once again effortlessly performed and tactically placed with surgical precision. His bladed tails sliced her and she felt the pain from his attacks as more blood ran down her body. He was doing some serious damage to Sha, he was dissecting her, something he was very good at when he put his mind to it, especially when he wasn’t battling beings on his level of strength. The vampire looked at her as she tried finding someway to defeat, some weakness on his person, but to no avail. Another vein effort made by the beautiful woman.

She jumped in the air and launched her Angelslayer at Kain again, hoping to damage the beast. Her leg came out towards his in an attempt to trip him, a somewhat successful move that raised his leg up and almost dropped him had it not been for his agile hand that stopped his fall when suddenly her blade came down towards his heart. Luckily, he was at an angle in which he can turn over and only get grazed on his chest.

Two cuts on his torso. Two very annoying cuts that made him bleed. Not too much, but still bleed. Skyrockets started coming towards Kain, a maneuver aimed to kill him. However before the arrival of the rockets, she told him she loved him. Something that he wasn’t expecting, and something that caused him to lower his guard a little bit until he raised his dark shield around his body.

“Well played Sha. Well played indeed. Unfortunatly, the time is coming in which we must both end this. I won’t kill you Sha for you don’t deserve death, but I will hurt you.”

The vampire ran towards her but right before he arrived disappeared and arrived above and behind her, slamming down his blades. After his attack, he twisted his back a little bit and flew towards her slashing at different parts of her body in an attempt to cut her down. When he obtained his firm footing, his blades were engulfed and dark and light fire. He did a 360 degree spin, slashing at her with his fiery swords and attacked her with a beautiful kicking combination.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana

He ran towards her but he suddenly disappeared and came out behind her,sha didnt turn around she rolled on her left side out the way.She once agian Spun her swords around blocking his attemtps to cut her down. Once back on the ground his blades began to glow he spun in a full circle....almost perfect Every time she was hit she was then kicked Sha had huge gashes on her chest.

She fell back grabbing her chest her mighty Ninjeta Uniform had been ripped revealing her features she placed her hands over her chest to cover herself,she was now at her most vulerenalble. She began to back away from Kain your... strong She fell out with her legs and arms spread out. The crowed roared again but Sha rose to her feet yet again.

Her face was brimming with energy now he said with a smirk on her face i guess it's ....play time.. she hit her wrist watch and her uniform changed revealing a black hood her hair now yellow with a thunder like ponytail.

Her swords turned into these yellow knuckles on her hand She contolles them with her power gloves allowing them to return when thrown she used her sonic energy in sync with her knucksle the flew quickly lightining flash they buzzed towards Kain.

Sha looked down and saw she was still revealed so she used her dark powers to fill this space.

meta knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By meta knight

Walks away.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The vampire stood tall and brave. He was prepared for this virtually final skirmish with Sha, his greatest battle in ages. Kain looked at Sha as she lay on floor, the crowd cheered insanely when she fell on the ground, blood pouring from her chest. The beautiful woman’s suit was torn, and she was exposed and at her most vulnerable. Suddenly she transformed and attacked Kain. Sending a sonic blast and golden knuckles at him.

While Kain was able to dodge the sonic blast, Kain deflected the golden knuckles due to his darkness manipulation. He took the darkness that hid her revealed area and created a dark shield in front of him to stop the knuckles. His lips curled into a smile of impression. He was amazed by her skill and laughed out of shock. The vampire slammed his swords into the ground and used his power to break them up into several extra pieces like a chain, and sent the tips of the blades out of the ground directly in Sha’s path. The dirt and rubble scatted everywhere in her face when the blades emerged and attempted to slice her vulnerable place.

“Good show Sha, but you can’t last forever against me. I can do this all day. You can’t, your getting tired, and I’m having the time of my life.”

After returning his blades to his hand, Kain threw his blades at Sha to distract her and darted towards her. When he was close enough he jumped in the air to deliver a flying knee to her skull. After his knee, the vampire sent out a speedy right uppercut towards her stomach and an incredibly powerful left elbow to her head before summoning his blades back to him telekinetically.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

She watched as Kain took her dark "clothing" once again revealing her self Kain seemed to take great pleasure in her being exposed.Sha reessembled her sword she was breathing hard and fast but it was a contolled breathing.Sha parryed backwards using her dark force to block the sword shards.“Good show Sha, but you can’t last forever against me. I can do this all day. You can’t, your getting tired, and I’m having the time of my life.” Sha laughed at his words tired, i dont appear to be yawning

Sha had only her ninjeta sword in her hand,she watched his hands closley The swords her threw at her she moved her head slighty to the right she quickly dodged his knee also but was punched horribly hard in the stomach she bent in pain she quickly threw her elbow up to counter his.

She backflipped still injured nursing her injury She took both her swords and ran full speed at Kain she dove on the turf underhis legs and attempted to cut his heels. She then rolled from under him and attempted to kick him in the stomach about as hard as he did her she then jumped over him and attempted to drive her Angelsalyer into his vampiric heart.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain smiled at her words. He enjoyed the fact that maintained her fighting spirit, the fact that even though she was obviously weakening, she kept fighting was good. It was fun to have this again. His onslaught was fairly ineffective although he did connect his right uppercut to her stomach.

When his blades were back in his hands, Sha charged towards him and attempted to slice his heels, an attack that he dodged with a simple jump, however her kick connected with his abdomen and sent him sliding on the ground when out of nowhere, her blade was coming down and fast, right at Kain’s heart.

“Silly child.”

He put his arm in front of his heart to deflect her sword, the metal slicing through his flesh and meat and muscle. Blood sprayed all over his body from the impaling action and scream escaped his lips, a scream of sonic levels. He sent out an incredible kick towards her abdomen and released his arm from her blade. Kain’s arm was in pain however he still had movement in it.

“Nice work Sha, I’m impressed. My arm hurts, I’m bleeding, you’re bleeding, something you’ve been afraid of for a while and we’re still standing. Considering I haven’t powered down this much in ages, I’d say I’m doing pretty well, ha ha. I can’t wait to see how this ends my dear.”

The vampire swung his weapons towards Sha, releasing a barrage of dark and light energy that eventually fused and exploded within a few seconds, more than enough time to reach Sha’s position. The vampire rushed her, sending his right blade towards her left shoulder, and his left blade towards her right. After he sent his blades towards her, he aimed to head butt her and sent his fist towards her jaw before jumping back to see what would happen next.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana

The light and dark energy pierced towards sha She fired a wind burst repealing the attack.through the smoke he rushed her she said while backing up darn your relentless his blade aimed to cut her shoulder she was already bleeding something see didnt expect she arched her eye brows as his blade bit into her right shoulder

she bit her lip she saw him trying to head but her and she threw her head up to meet his she cartwheeled out of the way of his jaw and looked up to see him jump back.

ha were both tired,but i havent even used my swords ablilties yet! she proclaimed loudly She began to spin in her place with both of her sword extended creating a razor sharp cyclone it began to fire huge blades at EC.

Sha remained in the air her swords had fused with her hands steel wing! she rushed towards ec after the blades from the cyclone.she then landed

she jumped backwards and then tried to front flip on his head. She next did a handstand and began to spin somemore spinning heel kick!

she vaulted her self in the Air and fired A sonic burst followed by a Senta! slash a yellow beam emerged from her sword zigzaging towards EC

he... smirking she hit he watch and her garment changed from the tattered ninjeta uniform to a red and blue uniform with a small cape and her name in the middle.

i hope the rest of the challenges are like you...it would be a big disappointment i kinda wanted to save the best for last.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain smiled as she dodged his attacks; at least his blade sliced her shoulder that drew more blood, something he loved. She avoided the punch he launched at her jaw unfortunately and remained standing, something that he found somewhat annoying. A massive cyclone began blasting incredible blades at Kain, the darkness and light emerged from his back in the form of tentacles, grabbed the blades and held onto them after engulfing them into darkness and light to grant him full control over them.

She attempted a series of attacks, all of which were null and void as he used the blades that were sent at him as shield from her attacks, however her Senta attack blasted towards the vampire and sent him flying a few feet even though he dug her blades into the ground and smiled as she transformed.

“Hmph. Apparently you became a stand-up comedian. I’ll show you not to laugh, I’ll cut that pretty little tongue off while I’m at it!”

He sent the same blades she launched at him through the ground, each one erupting from the ground at different angles, each one strategically placed to virtually guarantee a hit on her, or at least that’s what he was hoping for. He ran towards Sha as fast as he could and performed a thrust with both his blades while using his tails to horizontally slice Sha’s legs. After his thrust, he performed a 180 degree spin in which he tried to kick her and slashed diagonally downwards with his right hand and sent out another punch with his left arm which was his strongest arm.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By shanana

“Hmph. Apparently you became a stand-up comedian. I’ll show you not to laugh, I’ll cut that pretty little tongue off while I’m at it!” i dont remember saying anything funny sha said. Sha was able to dodge a few but the first one hit her in the stomach impaleing her she let off a horrible screech that was in a diffrent frequencey that only the spectators can hear, they erupted in a violent riot. Sha landed on the ground but her body was working on 100% pride and adrenaline

remembering what he said about her toung earlier she stuck out her tounge and moved it up and down. She glanced up and he chraged her She hit the ground and rolled not wanting to hit her legs She quickly got up and was knocked down by his kick she blocked his dianall slashes with her own sword she was close enough to look in his eyes and see the intensity she blocked his right hand but was sent flying into a wall with the left breaking it and the barrier between the crowd and the fight.

10 mintues had past and Sha finally emerged holding her stomach she flew into the air and claimed the whole stadium as her dominion she was preparing for what could be her final attack yet her strongest she channeled energy from her spirit and a huge ball of sonic energy appeared above her hand in her left hand she fired hundreds of smaller blast and then threw the big one.

if...i cant win you wont either the smaller blast had hit the barriers breaking it and killing people sha did not see what became of EC after the attack

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

She was launched into a wall, and was down for a while. Kain used this time to re-group and get his head together. His blood continued to leak from the hole left in his arm by Sha’s blade, a hole that he took the time repair by injecting his own darkness. It wouldn’t heal instantly but the darkness would at least stop the bleeding and function as Kain’s muscles and destroyed innards as he awaited his next meal. Some damages were repaired and covered with darkness while others were done with light. He removed the garments that covered his upper body for they were in tatters. Kain sat down in the dirt and brushed the sweat off his forehead before preparing himself for something else.

“I love you too Sha, but this needs to end now.”

Kain arose with his two blades in his hands and levitated himself towards Sha’s broken body when he was suddenly blasted several Sonic blasts that beamed towards him, catching him in his unawares and hitting him hard as his armor was down. Kain was sent hurling into the ground, the dirt and dust flying into the air. He saw Sha project a massive sonic blast, one that would surely kill him. He looked up and heard what she said ‘If I can’t win, you can’t either’. The scion looked at her with disgust and glowed before doing his defense, something that would most likely kill them both.

He fired his Celestial Eye directly at the incoming sonic blast. The two of them collided and in a massive show exploded. The vampire was blasted back into the wall, blood tears fell down from his face and he coughed up more blood on the floor. His body was broken and battered, he barely had any power left in his system and was running merely on instinct now. He stood up holding his ribs with one hand and his swords in the other. The insane beast decided to see what was left of his foe in the wreckage. This was one of the problems of being the Scion, his position causes his normal power levels to decrease and increase, they varied depending on his enemy, obviously Sha was a problem because his Scion position underestimated her. At least the two of them waged a great battle. This was the moment of judgment, the moment to see who would be left standing.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

Sha was completly motionless one would presume she was dead for 15 long mintues she did'nt move not even appearing to breathe. finally she pushed her self over to her stomach. breathing a hard breath i..'m not dead but her body was a glowing blue Her pride seemed to evolve Sha was transforming into a formidable Different fighter. Her eyes began to draw a eevil black and her wings began to sprout but....she fought it she held it back.

She used the remaining bit of her energy holding off the monster she was basically human now with a blood drenched face and body she took a fighting stance.

Her sword once agai appered in her hands

.....she fell hitting the ground hard and the ref rose the flag signaling kain as the winner

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The vampire watched as she began to transform, he felt it as his own power began to increase. Blood began to pour more fluidly from his nose. There was certainly more to come from his battle with Sha. He felt it, he felt her power levels shoot up when suddenly she merely collapsed on the floor and the vampire was declared the winner. His weakened body barely stood up however he was able to muster the strength to walk over to her. She lie down, blood dripping off her face. She seemed very peaceful, almost happy to have lost.

The vampire bent down next to her and lifted up her body. He cradled her in his arms, his hands summoning a small cloth of darkness that he used to wipe off her face before putting away. He stood up and carried her to the infirmary where she would be healed. Kain sat down as she was being worked on and looked at her.

“It was an excellent fight Sha. It was an honor to fight you my dear.”