A Friendship Forged Through Darkness RPG

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Dreadmaster

There’s always been significance in the emotional spectrum, some think that feelings are irrational and lead to indecencies, others embrace it because of they’re personality, others have no choice. If two people who are almost completely consumed by one emotion of the spectrum, could they feel anything else…Could they know the blue light of hope, could they see the indigo shine of compassion, could they even feel the warm embrace of love. All these emotional feelings have they’re own untamed pleasures that most can not help, if feeling other emotions were the steps to recovery, what’s stopping them from healing themselves? Werner was going to find out firsthand.  

It was night time, Werner was in his decor room that he resided, it was brisk and cool at fifty degrees inside and so frigid and crisp that simply walking bare-footed on the décor could turn your feet red and the friction rubbing off could plant blisters on them. He sat on a small barstool in which he sat with an arched back while operating his power drill on his power suit as he continued improving the powerful but nearly ruined contraption that had survived the explosion of Ninjeta. His shirt was off showing his muscular toned body with his black leather pants that had red stripes, those of which he had twenty more exact pairs. His sense of sleep deprivation and need for rest was almost transparently affecting him and his body was unaffected by the room temperature. Though there was something that bothered him.  

Werner stopped working on his power suit for a moment catching his breath then stood up, he stretched his flexible and lithe arms before walking over to the window to stare at the moon, reflecting on why he was so shy and secluded with his own teammates that he lived with. The particularly dormant red ring on his finger also was a reason to stay alienated, ever since the encounter with Warsman his life had changed drastically, newfound strength was great he could now crushes trees under his fist even mountains with the strength he inherited, the only down side was the ever growing and spontaneous rage inside him, always taunting and encouraging him to lash out and murder out of rage and hatred, it has been much luck that Werner has been able to avoid doing these atrocious things.

It was always this way ever since he was deemed a team member of one of the most notorious and prestigious team to be known, the so named “Wolf Pack”. Werner now had a new home, new people to meet but never taking the action to meet them and get better acquainted with the team but instead he now chooses to continuously dwell in his room, he didn’t think much of it but knew that it was irrelevant to be in a group of others if you wouldn’t get the chance to converse with them. What would he leave behind if he left the Pack, would anyone particularly miss him in a huge and irrational way, Werner still alienated himself when he wasn’t on a team. Even though he hid it, Werner was lonely as ever and despising it.    

As Werner’s hazel eyes glowed from the moon’s reflection he let out a deep sigh trying to answer in his head why this all happened to him, his home world dying, his abduction by Doom, his eventual escape, the months running away, finally being saved by one of the greatest hero’s of all only to never see him just because some tyrants wanted to control a planet, then having to give his indulgence to one of the most vile and cruel man just for a bit of his powers, the power to siphon energy and control darkness satisfied Werner but he couldn’t feel good about any of it because he did not take in a known criminal because of his curiosity and greed. None of it he ever asked for he basically wanted to tear heads off because of the anguish and hatred of his life. Werner’s hands turned quickly into fists, he clenched them so hard small streams of blood trickled down his fingers dripping on the cold ground, there were no shivers from Werner only heat from his impulsive anger, he was going to shout there and now, he looked at the clock as it was reaching midnight in half an hour.   

Were it not for rational sense he would have yelled in the room from pain and regret of his past life, when people are depressed enough they think suicidal thoughts, Werner thought this over and over for sometime now, everything was crashing down on him, he never showed it but Werner thought he probably would never find something to live for or something to die for. Though many thoughts scoured through Werner’s head, he came looked back at his Red Lantern Ring and snapped to his sense’s. Werner snapped back into reality for a second to think about what he was planning to do, Werner sickened himself from these thoughts, he was appalled that he would do such a thing. Werner put both of his hands on his face and wiped the sweat off, he inhaled slowly and exhaled the same way. He then looked over at the window again to look at the moon but instead he caught another sight. From afar he spotted someone walking out of the front of the Manor, he pressed his face against the window to catch a better look of who it was and he saw someone he did not expect at all….”Talon…?”    
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23

Emotion is a weakness, humanity is a disease and love is meaningless. These are the things that she strived for with all her passion. But what is the point of emotion? It brings pain, emotion is the cause of all of earths problems. War is caused by greed and rage! Laws are placed out of fear and desire of control. Death is caused out of hatred and strife! Not once has emotion proved itself. Yes there are days when the sun shines on the world of man but those days are quickly snuffed out by the darkness of hatred, grief, selfishness!

What is the point of humanity? Humanity is a weakness in itself. To be capable of compassion! For humans are weak and unable to do the necessary actions. For they hesitate. And hesitation can lead to death! They question right from wrong and provoke! What good had humanity ever done. They lack the strength they lack the diligence and bravery. They look out for themselves and care for no one. Yes there are those who care who go the extra mile. But what happens to them? They perish! They die! They are persecuted!

And love….that which is one of the greatest mysteries of the universe? To love some one is the greatest weakness any one can bear. For love comes deviant emotions flow from a single one. For love resonates caring, kindness, compassion and peace! All of them are irrelevant. With out love they would not be dead! To love and to desire being loved it a weakness. For those who wish to be loved preoccupied their minds with meaningless information . And to love another….an prove more dangerous an action than any thing else any other emotion can offer.

“I see things….when ever I close my eyes I see their faces! Their dead faces!” “They won’t leave me alone, I’m going to be tortured by then till the day I die!” “No matter where I go, no matter what I do it’ll always be the same: They will come for me and take me back!” “A weapon can only do what it was created for, so an assassin can only kill and a soulless being can never be at peace!”

These where the thoughts than ran through the adolescent youth of the age of 16’s mind. It was not that she wanted to think these things. They just happened do be in her mind when ever she slept. It was a strange thing, when she’d close her eyes. She was plagued by the faces of those that she had killed. She watched and relived those events of killing people. Though she did not wish to she was haunted by the ghosts of her past and at night in the dead silence of her room, with the lights out she felt their presence.

“Forged for no other reason than out of revenge. I was created not born!” “They made me and stopped me, the moment I was borne they cut my ever chance for humanity!” “They are dead…they all die because of me I can’t change that!” “I’m a monster a cold heartless animal! They called me that and that’s what I am.” “Why do you try when you know the inevitable, I shall return to my creators and become what I was meant to be” “I want to die! Yet Fait has chosen to torture me by letting me live” “Dead, all dead. Not one remains all dead and I killed them!”

Laura lunged upward the covers of her bed moving as she did. A cold sweat poured down her face as fear gripped her like her nightmare just had. Her emerald eyes flashed to every corner of her room expecting to see more dead bodies, more blood. But she was relived to see nothing but the shadows of her dresser, bed and desk. She let a sigh escape her pastel lips as she ran her hands through her blackened locks.

Still remaining to sit up she stared out of her open window as the moon light filled all the cracks in her room. Her heart though she was tired was at the moment racing. Her thoughts where plagued with death, blood and revenge. The things that consumed her mind constantly were beginning to drive her mad! Taking in a few deep breathes she left the clear oxygen that flowed from her open window fill her lungs, slightly refreshing them. Was it her fault that she was like this? Did she choose to be what she was? Yes that she did.

The Wolf Pack did not need a basket case it didn’t need a scared little girl, it didn’t need a rebellious teenager! It needed a Weapon and until it didn’t she’d remain that. Slowly she slid her feet off her bed as she rested then on the cold wooden floor. Staring at the ground she stared at her hands, they where stained with blood. The red liquid that seemed to always surround her was back. It took her a moment to figure out why she had blood on her and realized that she had probably unleashed her claws during her sleep. And Unintentionally cut herself. As she scanned her arms she could see the claw marks along with looking behind her she could see the jagged mattress that she had been sleeping one.

She sighed as she shook her head in annoyance and fully got o her feet. Strolling over to the her closet she pulled out a pair of shoes and some clothes and got herself ready. Her intentions where accurate she knew what she would do. For the comforts of home where not as peaceful to her as as to her team mates. They took comfort in rest, all rest remained her of was all the things she never did and all the horrid acts she had committed. Truly there was no place for her in the present world society.

Fully clad in biker jeans a black sleeveless shirt and a leather jacket she quickly went over to her bed where she pulled out a knife from under her pillow. Some would called it paranoia she called it being ready for any thing. But she differed on many things with most of the world. Placing the dagger into he belt that wrapped around her waist. Standing a moment in silence she quietly crawled out her window. Shutting  it making it appear like she had never left.

She then climbed silently over the roof tops and slid down near the entrance. Leaping in the air she landed with perfect precision. Her hand son the floor along with her ground rooted in the soil. Standing strait she looked around making sure she had not awoken any one. Though she did noticed a pair of eyes staring at her from one of the many rooms in the manor she trusted that her team mates knew her well enough. And the one thing that mostly every one knew if not by observing her then by her bluntly saying “Don’t trust me, stay away from me and be ready to kill me if I pose a threat” she had told every one that at least all of the members.

No thinking about it for another second she slowly walked off into the darkness that the night had to offer. The sound of the wilderness awoke the animal with in her as her eyes subconsciously changed to their bright yellow feral form. As she began to stroll calmly. The night was young and from what she could tell she’d be out here all night. But she had an objective. This was not for a little stroll to get some air, oh no. Deep with in the girl, beyond her exterior she was angered. She was infuriated! She knew they where close and they would come eventually.  The core would pay! And if they wanted her, she’d meet them on their own turf.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dreadmaster
Werner stood confused and awe struck as he was glancing down to find someone actually leaving the manor after lights out, especially the Lycan princess, Talon. If there was one person that Werner never understood it would have to be her, she seemed so misanthrope and keeps to herself, save for when she’s around her father or the other young boy that he couldn’t remember. There was only one thing he could remember from her and Werner was not sure when he heard it but he could remember…“Don’t trust me, stay away from me and be ready to kill me if I pose a threat”. These words were what she told everyone, one might have thought that she was being rude and inconsiderate, Werner thought she was just misunderstood, she may have had a reason to drift away and alienate himself, unfortunately Werner isn’t sure why.

It was hard for Werner to fully see if it was her because of the black attire that she had worn but he was still able to make out her small figure. Werner also noticed that she seemed to turn to his direction, Werner at first doesn’t make out what she was looking at until he noticed that he was against the window and might of caught his sight. Werner quickly backed up from the window and sat down in his seat again. His heartbeat surprisingly picked up in pace, he doesn’t know why but her making eye contact with her was something that shook his nerves. The fact that he backed up didn’t affect him but the fact that he flinched, Werner had never done that before. He thought about what had happened and rubbed his temples with his hands, he took two deep breaths and got up from the chair to look out the window again to see her gone.

Feeling his heartbeat slow down he wiped the sweat from his head and noticed that there was sweat in a fifty degree room on his forehead. Werner did not want to admit the one thing that he was taught never to show but he couldn’t help but think of it. Drowning out thoughts Werner sat down again on the cold seat to ponder for a moment on what Talon was doing so late, possibly taking a walk, he wasn’t sure but the emotion Werner exhibited made him curious about her, what possibly made him so jumpy like that? Werner sat in the darkened side of his room thinking about what to do, he had his chin held up by his hand as he thought of the different possibilities of what he could do…

Werner thought about sneaking out and finding her to converse with her, he figured that she went out for some fresh air or something, this was his chance to actually meet and converse with her. If he stayed in his dark, cold and lonely room he could possibly never find a better chance than this. Werner looked down on the ground for a second contemplating what to do then turned his head over to the window and let out a sigh. He stood up yet again to walk over to his drawer and took out a black short sleeve polyester and wool shirt and quickly put it on. He then opened a smaller drawer next to it and pulled out his adamantium knives from it and slipped them in his pockets.    

Werner walked up to the window, knife in pockets and with a set mind he quickly opened it and stuck his leg out before his body and getting out on the rooftop. He ambulated over to the edge of the roof, surely Talon's small body and lycan body could keep her fall from creating too much noise or injury from the impact of the landing but Werner did not have those advantage's, Werner hesitated for a bit until he caught sight of a darkened shadow of a tree extending towards the mansion. Werner thought for a coupl of milliseconds before already knowing what to do and moved back a couple of steps before he finally lunges forward and starts running towards the end of the edge and jumps off. His jump was farther than he expected it to be and reached the shade easily, though the next part wasn't as easy. 

As Werner fell swiftly and silently to the shadowed ground he quickly focused on what he attempted to do, moments before he hit the ground Werner's body began to fade in the darkness and centimeters before Werner's nose hits the grass he vanishes. For moments there was nothing but wilderness where he faded into, for minutes nothing happened until a small whirl of wind emerged spontaneously from the ground as an onyx body suddenly appeared out of thin air. After the body finished reappearing color coursed through the body to reveal the green skinned Master of Dread to be perfectly fine and sound. His teleportation through the shaded darkness of the tree had helped him activate his power manipulation and throw him into a dark hole and re-emerge from the soil. .....Interesting" Werner spoke.  

He could not see where Talon was let alone know where she left, he walked around the spot she had landed on looking for tracks, but instead of finding foot prints, he stumbled upon a small trail of blood in puddles near the area she left from. Werner tilted his head to figure out if they were Talon's blood, he was too far to see if anything dripped from her when he spotted her, Werner thought for a few moments before finally coming with his decision to follow the trail, if it was Talon's blood then it would lead him to the right place...If not, then thats for him to find out. With that notion he took a deep inhale and let out an exhale and began sprinting after the blood trail, moving as swift as a gazelle does and wiuth the speed of a cheetah. "time to bond pretty girl...."
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talon_x23

As she slowly proceeded to her destination her anger grew in greatly. Her hands where clenched as she kept her eyes ahead of her. Her eyes seldom left the path yet her mind wondered. She reconsidered what she was about to do many time but came o the same conclusion: “They must die, they will die…they will pay for every thing!” she thought to herself. The cold forest wind blew past her as her velvet locks was strung wildly by the gush of wind that caused her pail skin to shiver.

“twenty four hours”  she whispered as she pulled out a locket from her back pocked. Slowly flipping it open it was a picture of her family. Her   previous family. Some how she had been able to get then all in the same place. Weapon alpha, Daken, XL , Sabre and herself. A tear slid down her cheek, even though she had a father she had a family she missed them. She missed her life as a freedom fighter. With other people like her. Who she could talk to who understood her.

As much as she wanted to deny it she could never really talk to any one about her past life in earth 529. It was to advanced for them to understand. And though she would something think about it there was no way to get back. She was trapped in this world. And maybe fir her this was a good thing. Running her hand through her pail locks she unleashed her claws in her left hand and with out hesitation slit her writs as the blood dripped from her hand ahs continued to walk as she cut her arm this time.

This was the only way to remind herself that she was alive. That she could feel. Closing off all emotion she some times forgot her frailty and the fact that she was a human being. No…she was not human…she was not frail. She was a weapon, and she was a danger to herself and to her fellow Pack members and to her father. That’s why in many nights she’d come out into the darkness just to be a long and to have the satisfaction that she was no longer a threat.

Not many people knew the truth about her, not many people had access to her mind or knew what went on in that demented teenagers mind. All they knew and all she wanted them to know was that they better be ok with killing her. She could not be in a location and truly be combatable unless she knew for a fact that every one there would be capable of killing her physically and emotionally. And if she was capable to kill herself to wound herself at thought  she knew that others could.

She continued to walk the bottom of her pants grazing against the grass. She presently was not wearing any shoes she found no use for the,. When you could heal form almost any wound any clothes that use to protect your skin become pointless. The scent of her targets began stronger as she knew she was close. Slowly she slipped into stealth mode as she crouched down and peered down the valley that was set before her. She could see a squad of about 50 men below “Oh wow…that is a large welcoming party” she whispered as she worked out the fact in her mind.

In order to get out of this along and before reformats could arrive she would need to tem soldiers every minuets taking up only five minuets so she’d be able t escape. There where a few moments of reconsideration but they soon fated as anger flared in her eyes. With that her claws unleashed as she leaned her hand over to a push pulling out a sniper. She knew they would be in this location so she had prepared. There was no way she’d let any of the Wolf Pack members know she liked guns any way that was Risky’s department. As she aimed her weapon the images of her past flashed before her. All the pain, the hurt…they stopped her. The stopped her from having a life..and now…she was going to take theirs.

Lowering her finger the first bullet soared through the air as it penetrated an unlucky solids head. It hit him in the occipital lobe  killing him instantly. The body fell to the ground as the other men noticed but before thy where able to get their weapons two other men fell to the floor this time shot directly in the heart. Grabbing their weapons they desperately looked around trying to fine out where their enemy was. But before they did three more bullets cut through the air and hit each of it’s targets. The guards now knew where the bullet cam from and they all fired rapidly. Laura Leaped out of the pushes firing madly at the group of men. Able to shoot four more she threw the gun aside. Any way it only contained ten bullets.

With that she unleashed her claws trying to avoided the rabid bullet fire toward her yet getting her skin puncture several times. As she got near she leaped up into the air driving her claws in the man closest to her. Driving her talons into his chest he let out a scream before blood blurted out of his mouth as he fell to the ground. Standing to her feet as she wiped the blood form her face she stared at the remaining forty nine soldiers.  They had stopped firing as she stood still. A sly smirk appeared on her face “What is the matter men? Your suppose to kill me…..so finish your mission and get it over with!” They looked at each other curiously before they fired at her.

She didn’t bother moving as most of the pullets penetrated her skin and ripped  through her body. She fell to her knees in amazingly agonizing pain. And as the guns stopped flying she still was on her knees. Dozens of bullets laid deep with in her arms and legs and stomach. She slowly looked up at them as she staggered to her feet Pulling out her dagger she gripped it. One of the men attempted to fire at her though he soon found out that his gun was out of ammo. Along with the other forty eight. “Tsk…tsk…tsk” she said shaking her head. “And I thought this might have been a challenge. With that she gripped the dagger as she charged toward them. The first one grabbed her by the wrist as she sliced his had off and then stabbed him in the chest several times. Finishing him off she drove the knife through his skull.

The next was about to hit her in the back with his gun but she swiftly spun around grabbing the weapon and hitting him in the throat with it hear enough that she instantly killed him. The next grabbed her by the neck as he did she head butted him as she grabbed him by both arms as she kicked him in the spot and jabbed the knife into his neck. The rest of the men she killed the same way hacked at their chest, jabbed at their throats and kicked them. Until she stood and surrounding her where fifty dead mutilated bodies who, she had killed.

Lowering her had she staggered slightly as she began to walk out of the clearing. Even though they where all dead she was wounded much more survierly than in a normal battle. And as she walked each step was painful, more than the other times she had fought and as she walked she eventually stopped as she collapsed on the ground. As the poison from the bullets began to run through her veins . With that she could hear the on coming soldiers coming to probably bag her and take her to who knows where. “Pity” she whispered “I though the poison would kill me….not neutralize me…”

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dreadmaster

His heart throbbed and pounded on his chest as if it was trying to break through his ribs but to Werner the fast-paced sprinting and made him feel as alive as ever. His leg muscles barely showed any signs of fatigue, the soft and cold wind had grazed his toughened skin and cooled down his body from the heat building up in his body, there were still traces of blood on the ground and thanks to his darkness powers he was able to use his night vision and scope out the warmth of the blood. he could tell the blood was fresh and still warm, she was not far from him. Werner worried on what happened to her to make her skin bleed, if it was even Talon he was chasing but Werner chased after it nonetheless and his concern for her was minimal, he couldn't think she was incapable of handling herself, from what Werner knew she had healing powers and could heal but the fact that he followed this blood trail made him more and more concerned. 

Werner's heavy body and jumping implanted footprints with each step he took and he had feigned stopping to take a breather, in many ways Werner positively loved the feeling of wilderness pierce his body, he wondered why he never did this before, such a great way to calm the mind and not as serious as training or following someone's orders this is what his dreams were made of, this sensation could literally wake him up. It was a fact now that he would start spending more time in the wild and untamed wilderness of the forest, to hear the crickets chirp, the tree's whistle with the wind, or to feel and listen to the still air and enjoy the peace and quiet.  

Werner felt he was getting closer, mainly due to the fact that the blood trail was getting thinner and harder to find but still warmer and as he ran through the woods, hopping over fallen branches and such a horrendous scream of agony and fear sounded troughout the woods, birds flew out from the nest and safety of the trees to flee the sound. Werner stopped for a moment, breathing heavily with his mouth and looking around with a slight awed look as to where the sounds came from, it sounded like a man so it couldn't have been a man and it sounded awefully close. There was something going on and Werner wondered if it had anything to do with Talon, he hoped not but with her being the way she is he shouldn't be suprised, Talon always gave off that vibe and her dossier didn't differentiate to that vibe. 

Thinking no quicker he focused his mind and remembered where the sound came from, there was hardly any blood trail to follow so he couldn't barely follow it anymore, he finally remembered where it came from and started sprinting. The sound of gunshots grew from whispers to small pops to his ears as he got closer, Werner picked up his pace and ran faster, his legs started to fatigue, only uncomfortably though, his enhanced strength added to his endurance as Werner did not slow down when running through the seemingly miles and miles of woods. 

Few meters before Werner made it he started to wonder what was placed in these woods, He thought that the Wolf Pack mansion was secluded from neighbors for hundreds of miles in the woods, it didn't even seem like a family lived there from the amount of shots that sounded throughout the area. Whatever statistics were made they were clearly proven false. As Dreadmaster was still running to the destination of where the shots were, they grew silent, Werner immediately noticed this and was awe shocked, there were seemingly billions of shots fired just ended so quick and subtle. Werner now ran as fast as he could, thumps being heard by the footsteps he made, he needed to get there fast to find out what happened and to ensure alon's safety...or anyone that she had came into contact with. 

He finally could see past the trees and slowed himself down till the tall grass was high enough to hide him. He quickly fell to the ground laying on his abdomen and crawling slowly as to not make a sound until he could see past the grass to a sight which shocked him and sent chills down the back of his spine. Dead bodies layed everywhere, hacked, slashed off limbs, intestines hanging out and men mutilated like something you see of a slasher horror film. The sight reminded him of his past and th bodies that layed everywhere when the criminals were executed by The Master of Dread himself as punishment for their crimes, it was the biggest massacre he had seen since those times and sent an all too human chill down his spine. 

After coming out of the daze he had been Werner looked around to spot if anyone survived from it and caught another sight that he thought he would never see, a group of men, possibly ten, were surrounding the body of the fallen Wolf Pack member, Talon. It was now clear that it was Talon who did this, who massacre'd the entire platoon staking out in a night shift and she had fallen because of it. Now Werner turned his eyes and thought about what to do, his teammate was lying on the floor in a seemingly dead state, sure she was useless then but what would Werner say if the other members found out about Talon's death when they noticed her disappearance and he said that he just watched as her body was taken by pewople they didn't even know he existed. 

Werner thought about the coward move to leave and come back later with re-enforcements until he remembered who he was....He was the Apprentice of Prep, the green-skinned mammoth, The Master of Dread, he was Werner Von Doom and he had laid waste to much more than ten men before without the use of any powers. With that notion he reached for his daggers with both hands and got up and focused his darkness powers to shade him and make his body invisible to the human eye, he also cloaked his footsteps so each step he took made no sound at all. He quickly jogged close to the outer edge of the forest following the small squad until the reached a darkened area of the side of the building. He finally stopped as he summoned darkness around him to create his metallic like battle armor with a cryo mask over his face, as they entered the shade of the building Werner leaped forward out of the trees and to the side of the building. 

Blades in hand the first victim was able to turn his head before Werner pounced on him and jabbed his dagger into the jugular and levering it around until the mans head was decapitated from his body, all in one fell swoop as the others turned around quickly only to find the decapitated body there. Werner had used his darkness powers again to teleport himself behind the soldiers. They did not see him and Werner stuck another one of his daggers into the back of the head of one of the soldiers as the tip of the blade emerge on the other side through the soldiers right eye. The body fell and made a "THUMP" on the ground as the rest of the squad looked back again only to find another body on the ground. The men frightened quickly at the sight of they're squad members falling to the ground with their heads cut off and they're eyes gouged. Werner had teleported again hovering over the group with their heads not focused on looking up, after beginning to fall he held out his daggers in front of him as they pirced the top of two heads before he fell on top of them. 

The six remaining soldiers looked over to find two more dead body's on the ground, their knees started shaking, their guns would not stay still because of the shakiness of their hand. The four men holding the bag containing Talon had let go to grab their guns and point them somewhere. Dreadmaster was toying with them, he seldomly killed anybody and normally he wouldn't kill anybody as he was trying to be a hero but even heroes can kill if they're teammates were in danger, self defense is what it was called. Werner this time had cloaked himself as he walked up behind two of them and jabbed the two daggers into their heart, one in each as he pulled the daggers back and dissapeared again. 

He then popped up in front of two more men and grabbed them and dissapeared with them, one of the two remaining soldiers started running out of the shadow as fast as he could, but he didn't make it out as the two bodys that had disappeared fell ontop of him out of the sky crushing his body. There were mutilation marks on the soldiers faces, they're eyeballs were torn out along with their tongues with one of them missing an arm and the other a leg. 

The last man alive was literally about to faint, he had urinated himself at the sight of his dead teammates so brutally murdered, his fear had made him yell out..."WHAT THE F#CK ARE YOU!!!!". As he stood there, shaking and waiting for an answer Werner's body had appeared behind him as he whispered in his ear...."Your friendly neighborhood destroyer", after exclaiming that Werner pushed his hand through the man's back and through the other side his arm broke through, holding the soldiers heart in it as he glanced at it in shock and awe. His eyes rolled back and he was dead, Werner lowered his arm so the body could slide off and dropped the heart from his hand. 

Werner looked down at the dead body's and smirked a little, it was the first time he's taken a life in months and he suprisingly felt good for it and alive again. Werner then caught sight of the body bag and walked toward it, he crouched over it to pull the zipper down revealing the unconscious body of Talon's body. He then placed his arm under her back and lifted it up as he put his other arm under her knees and lifting her body completely up. He then raised himself off his knees until he was stationary, he looked at her looking for any signs that she was alive and hovered his ear over her mouth to listen to breathing, it was faint but it was still breathing he heard. Werner looked at her again and never noticed her beauty before, the dark locks of hair hanging down from her head glistened in the light and her face was as gentle as a babies. After marveling at her beauty Werner looked over to find the alarm had gone off from the building, Werner's presence was found and he needed to get away. 

He started sprinting into the shadows as gunshots were sounded and small thumps hit the floor, Werner's speed had got him out of range in no time and he disappeared yet again in the shadows of the woods. He ran for minutes before tiring, the fatigue of running after her had caught up with him, it wasn't much of the lifting but the use of his darkness powers, they exhausted him to be teleporting so much that he had tired, he needed somwhere to stay and meditate to use his energy siphoning to energize himself again. As he continue'd jogging in the woods he finally came across a large field with a barn, he easily jumped over the fence that kept outsiders out of it and quickly ran for a few feet before finally reaching the barn and walking inside it. Werner set Talon's body down on a roll of hay as she was still unconscious, Werner stripped her of her jacket to look for wounds, she had none on her, she may have healed but that did not matter, Werner's eyes were heavy and his leg muscles were weakening, he was too tired to meditate now, before resting he walked toward the barn door to close it and walked back over to the hay stack and lay sitting up next to Talon's body as he looked at her before dropping his eye lids.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By talon_x23

As she laid motionless on the ground her thoughts scattered like the sand blown in the wind. The pain was beyond what she expected from real bullets..they must have made some kind of alteration r laced it with some kind of poison making her weaker. With her strength she had left in her she rolled on her back and stared up at the dark blue sky. The bright stars sparkling above. And as she looked up the pain faded away slowly maybe because she was finally loosing it or because her nerve system was slowly breaking down it did not really matter.

But as she laid there the wind beat against her sides as her nostrils inhaled the forest air. And as she did she picked up the scent of some one “The Idiot!” she whispered as she picked up her team mates scent. His designation was Dreadaster aka Weren Von Doom, age approximately in his twenties if not older. Strongly built dark hair mysterious eyes and a scent that was distinguishable…very indeed. And as she picked up his scent she wondered what he was doing. She saw no reason for him to out and follow her…why would he do that? No on followed her especially not out here they where to scared or that’s what they appeared to be.

When ever she’d get near any of her team mates she could smell their fear although some tired o hide it more than   others it was known to her that there was no point in spending time with people who do not really care if you are to live or die, And right now Dreadmaster had taken some kind of interest into her and followed her all the way out here? Maybe to watch her die, it was a possibility some people  took great pleasure in seeing the death of others she was part of that some.

The moments after that where vague. She was unable to truly tell what was going on. Though she remembered the cold touch to the soldiers as they piled her into a bag and haled her off. After that she remembered the fear that ran though her. The coward that she was, had been reveled She had wanted those men to kill her. She honestly did not think that she’d kill them all just like that. She expected they to shoot her and to kill her but obviously that was not their orders. It was a suicidal attempt and it had failed…funny how fait always thruster the exact opposite that she wanted upon her.

As they haled her off she began to hear cries as her bag was dropped. Though the thud was painful it was no where near the sounds of the men’s screams. She could smell the fear they where giving off and it made her curious. Not even she could strike that fear into them..alright she could but only after a while. As the cries sounded and came to a swift end she wondered what was going on and was curious enough to unleashed her claws and break open the bag. But as she was about to one of the guards most likely ran tripped over her knocking her once again yet this time with greater force. In an instant the pain returned as it overwhelmed her and she faded into pure unconsciousness.

She moaned slowly as her eyes slightly opened. It was dark and for a moment she could see nothing but darkness and felt panic with in her stomach. But as her eyes adjusted she could see she was in some kind of covering or shelter. She felt the feeling of hay against her back as she tried to sit herself up but soon the pain rushed to her and she quickly ended her attempted as soon as she started it. Running her hands through her hair she stared at them a moment and realized that she was not wearing her black leather jacket. And as she continued thinking she began to wonder how she got here and why she was not in a torturing cell unless they looked different now a days.

But all these thoughts stopped as she heard the light snoring coming from beside her. Her emerald eyes flashed to the man next to her as a quick panic over came her as she slowly propped herself up against t a hay stack and sat there staring at him. She could see from the look on his face that he was tired and had already entered REM sleep. She slowly leaned over to him staring at his face with curiosity? He seemed so gentle sure he was covered with a bit of blood here and there but appeared innocent..but some how he had massacred all them men and saver her life.

Slowly she moved her hands and pushed his dark locks aside as she took a full stare at his face. Slowly outstretching her hand she touched his skin but soon retracted as she stood to her feet or more like staggered. Grabbing the knife that she had on hr person she gripped it tightly in had as she raised it above him. There was no hesitation in her eyes and honestly she would have killed him right there deposed of the body by burning it and no one would say any thing but….something stopped her.

Lowering the blade she threw it aside as she pushed herself against the wooden wall in pure terror. Her e eyes darted from the knife to Dread as pain entered her body. She soon sat herself down as she cringed slightly trying to figure out what they could have laced the bullets. She felt meanly weak as she could feel the poison run through her blood stream. Taking another glance at her rescuer she sighed. Pushing her head against the wall she shut her eyes as she attempted to slow her hart to a point where it would slowly pump blood through her blood steam. There for the poison would spread slower long with herself hover just over death.

It was a risky attempt but if it worked she’d be able to get away from here and from him in hopes not to involve him any further. Besides seeing how tired he was she expected him to be hungry when he awoke. And not wanting to be rude she would need to acquire a meal. Slowly she left the barn and made sure that there where no one near by. With that she ran toward the fencing and grabbing a rake that she had picked up eelier she vaulted herself over the fence.

Landing on the other side she brushed her black locks aside as she walked into the wilderness. She had only a few hours that she could slow the poisons flow through her body. Any longer than that and she would probably die…or have a heart attack. Slowing her pace she crouched down picking up the soil in her hands. Sniffing it a few times she could pick up the scent of a doe. It was not far off and had been here recently. Getting to her feet she swiftly ran off in its direction until she reached a point where she stopped dead. For a moment awaiting the animals arrival she began to think about Dreadmaster.

His actions puzzled her…he risked his life to save her and got himself hurt for a person that he didn’t know and who almost killed him with out even knowing it. With that she realized that she was a monster. The thoughts of returning to the barn and picking up where she left off scared her spit less. Her mind was a mess her thoughts where perverted. She thought about killing him…so many times when she saw him when she was about to and right now she was still thinking about it. How she could plunge the dagger into his chest and end it there.

Shaking her head desperate trying to think of something else she soon smelled the does presence. Looking forward she caught sight of it. A fast beast true but not fast enough. At the precise point she lunged at it and as she did her Adamatium claws where unleashed. Before the animal could run off her claws where in it’s neck and abdomen. For a moment it struggled until it gave it’s last breath and died. Wiping the blood on her pants she threw the thing over her shoulder and began to walk toward the barn or in the direction.

She wondered what she would tell him what she would do when she got there. Her time was coming to an end as she could feel the strain she was putting on her heart. It was funny how she acted like nothing was wrong with her and at the same time she was at the brink of death. It was funny how she could be so nonchalant about such things…there where many times where she had to stop her heart from beating and fake her death where there was always a possibility of her actually dying.   Seeing the Barn for afar she started off in a fast pace sprint reaching the fence she leaped with all her might ad used the body of the dead doe to help her precision her landing.

Landing perfectly she continued walking toward the barn and slowly slid in. Seeing that Dreadmaster was still sleeping she slowly placed the body of the animal against the wall and would have walked out if not for he fact that she needed to give her heart a rest. Slowly she seated herself against the hay stack across from Dreadmaster. And restarting her blood stream she gained a large amount of exhaustion and pain causing her to hover between consciousness and unconsciousness as she awaited her hero to awake.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster
"You have done excellent Werner...Your competence and efficiency have shown much satisfaction to me" Werner's heart pounded against his chest, breathing by using his abdomen and calming himself down he stood his legs still to show no sign of fatigue, his arms were at his sides with his chest stuck out and his shoulders wide and broad. Blood ran down his arms mixing with his sweat creating a stream-like flow down and his face was red with exhaustion. "You have efficiently unarmed and slaughtered your attackers with quickness and agility, your skills are uncanny and worth much praise. You are among my top pupils and your lack of hesitation and lack of good moral is a striking resemblance to mine..." Werner's head had risen up to look back into the eyes of the iron monarch speaking of him laudably. 

Werner had just finished fighting off and executing the criminals of the empire of Latveria without the use of weapons, his opponents given weapons of choice and Werner only given his fists. The criminals were given the chance of freedom if they were able to slay the Master of Dread, and so they failed, their untrained street brawling style of fighting was no match for the technical abilities and agility of Werner. Twisted necks and eyeless bodies lay on the floor, several had their arms bent backwards and holes in necks. It was a slaughterhouse, twenty bodies laid on the floor like roadkill. It was a brutal scene of carnage and gore all caused by the apprentice of the most known monarch in all of the world and he felt no remorse, he was the brutal and sadistic killing machine he was bred for. 

Werner looked up at Victor and gave a little small smirk, small enough so that Doom wouldn't see it and walked away out of the arena he was in. Perfect walking posture and walk there was nothing that he thought was as perfect and destructive as him, a world with no equal, no one to contest his might and power. Of course, this was in a world that he had no idea about, no knowledge of the word "hero" or the word "villain" before.  A world that Werner thought he knew but in fact it was actually novel to him, and he didm't know it yet. 

As he was walking back to his room his eyes scrutinized the room, looking at the picture's and old relics, war items won from different countries under the rule of Victor Von Doom and he was at no suprise he could gain these things. He found the door to his room and extended his arm to open it, as he entered his room he found nothing but darkness, no room decorations or furniture, just nothing but pitch black darkness. He walked inside to turn the lights on only to find no switch where it should have been. He started turning around in alertness as to figure out what was going on until he could see no door in sight. He yelled out to nothing about what was going on and then an all too familiar scent caught his nose. 

The smell of burnt skin had filled the air and heavy breathing not originating from Werner was heard again. Werner knw who it was and turned slowly around to confirm it and then as he turned he saw a dark outline, the heavy stenched made it known and the next thing he knew, the scratchy voice sounded in his ears..."Good day to you Werner..." Werner stood frozen and stiff as he muttered those words. Then the creature lunged at him as Werner let out a cry for help, only to wake up in the barn where he was last sleeping. His hands were sweaty along with the rest of his body, he had never been so scared in his whole lifetime and the relief of it being a dream was enough to keep him relaxed. 

Werner looked over to find a dead deer on the wall, he didn't remember seeing the deer when he came in and looked over hoping to find some clues but instead found the Lycan Princess, Talon laying across from him looking like she was about to pass out, Werner moved his arms as they popped and gave strain to him as he lifted himself, he stood still for a second before stretching his legs until he could walk again. Werner sprinted quickly to Talon's aid as she was clearly feigning consciousness. He thought for a moment on what to do with her, she was obviously dying and there were no hosptitals around and the Manor was too far for him to rush her to, he needed some kind of plan to help her unil he looked at the shaded regions of the barn and remembered the powers given to him by Darkchild, he knew his plan.  

He picked her up and laid her across the floor as he spoke to her...."It's okay, i'm going to heal you with my powers, just give me your cooperation and i shall succeed." Werner sat on his bottom, criss-cross right next to her as he sat silently with his eyes closed, for seconds he meditated to clear his mind and as he finally opened them, his body started glowing bright pink, he extended his arms outward as the darkness from the barn had been pulled and absorbed into his body, black energy also flowed into the barn from the outside and into Werner's body, he kept his breathing in slow and steady pace, his confidence in doing this even though it was his first time trying was remarkably high.  

His body started glowing with a mixture of pink and black aura as the darkness stopped feeding into him, Werner knew he had enough energy to heal her and as he regulated the immense energy inside him, he lifted himself to his nees and placed his hands on her, one on her stomach and the other on her head. As he tilted his head back he took a deep inhale and exhale, his white eyes glowing brightly in the barn, his arua had extinguished to his hands as he looked down and smiled. 

In a sudden flash of light all the energy was expelled from Werner's body and onto Talon's as her body shined blindingly bright and the enrgies were causing a small tremor in the ground, the sensation for him was exhilarating, as the last bit of energy was released the light started dimming down, the ground ceased to shake and the energy surging through Werner stopped and he fell backward from exhaustion. He silently rested on the floor, looking at the ceiling and waiting to know if his healing plan had worked on her.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talon_x23

“Why do you not kill me” she mumbled through the cell doors. “Because it’s against what we do!” replied Scott. She rolled her eyes as she sat in the corner of her cell. She had awoken here after she was caught in a cave-in through the underground tunnels. After that she assumed that she had been rescued by the rebellion which was the last place she desired to be. The rebellion where a group of both metahumans and humans that went against the ruling of the Monarchy. And those who did not follow where traitors. And traitors she was suppose to kill. Her name was X-23 of Squad Alpha and her mission was to crush the rebellion along with all those who went against the ruling of the Anarchy.

She was now a prisoner of war. And she hated that with pure passion. She was the weakling at the mercy of these people! She had always been taught to kill all that belonged to the Rebellion and now she was here in their base. Her emerald eyes flicked to the magnetic filed bombarding her exit as she remained in her cell. Though oddly she had not been treated like a monster, like an enemy. She had been treated like a normal person and normal girl and it was new. Having grown up in the core she knew nothing of this humanity that was recently being shared with her. And if fascinated her and deep inside she liked it she liked it a lot.

A few days passed and she began to loose her hostile attempt of escape. Her rules and orders has slowly left her cycle of thought as what filled it’s place was only curiosity and desire. And eventually they began to slowly trust her and teach her. What once was a monster an animal became a little girl. And it was strange to see herself change so drastically and out of her own free will. She had a home with the rebellion with this underground. And the people that she met thinking back to how she was treated to the people who cared for her, it brought her only pain. But there was always him. He never cared she could never be any thing in his eyes. The most closest person to her began the farthest person from her.

Weapon Alpha, her….her assumed birth father. Yet he didn’t believe it. Even when the tests where administered and the DNA where the same he refused to believe her. And it killed her. Though she had to hid it or else become ungrateful but it slowly killed her. The pain of seeing her own birth father reject her deny her as a child and then turn around treating other children better than he treated her. She was the odd one out. He ever cared more for her brother than her. He was the black sheep of the family and always was left out. When she tried to make him proud she failed and when she failed he looked at her with disgust...

Yet she stayed with them with her. She remained in her only home. She stayed with them and though her father might of hated her and wanted her dead that didn’t change her mind. She was not going to give up just because of her own flesh and blood hating her guts. There was nothing that would make her leaves this home. Besides she had made friends and was content in her situation. Fighting along side the rebellion was her gold and to end the Core was that as well. But sadly all good things had to come to an end…they always did. That was the strange thing…the one thing she hated the most…and gave her the most pain.

“We have no choice..” “We can’t leave then!” Laura snapped at her commander Scott. “If we go back we’ll all die, do you want that!” Laura was cu short. The under ground has recently been invaded and under attack only a small group of survives remained and now she wanted to go back for the others. “We…we can’t just leave them sir! We can’t abandon them!” she shouted in anger. “I know your angry about leaving Miguel but there’s nothing we can do!” She stared at Scot her anger soon died and was replaced with pain “I won’t leave him” she murmured. Heading her Scot pulled out his weapon aiming it at her.

Looking up at him in slight shock he spoke  “If you want to go back them go…but you won’t be endangering the lives of my group in the process! “ She hesitated but with out another word she ran she left her friends or what was left of them. She didn’t look back. She knew this action would change her life but she didn’t care. Running like a while animal through the gun fire dogging the on coming missiles and the rubble. Her eyes flickered through the darkness and fire as she saw the dead bodied of her comrades desperately searching for one in particular. And though it hurt her to see the dead bodied of her friend she didn’t care all she was searching for was him.

Until her eyes fell on the body of the man she was searching for. Her legs became weak as her eyes filled with tears. Slowly approaching the motionless body she fell to her knees before him as she broke out in tears “No..” she whispered placing her hand on his cheek as she wiped away the blood. He was no longer breathing and dead. The last time she had seen him he was providing cover for her as she got the rest of the survivors out. She told him to promise that he’d not die…but he never did…If she had stayed with him he would not have died! She clenched her fists as she let out a roar of agony and screamed “Miguel!” Collapsing on the body of her dead lover she clenched his clothes inhaling his scent praying that he’d come back.

But he never did. And time appeared to stand still as she laid beside him. Eventually the Core agents approached her. And when they reprimanded her she didn’t hesitate at first. In a split second a monster was unleashed an animal the one that had remained dormant all this time. She slaughtered them. Every single guard until there was no one left alive and she made sure of that. And as she stood among the blood and ashes. She vowed that day to avenge the death of Miguel the Death of the man she loved the first man that she loved, by slaughtering every single Core agent she’d come across. And that was a promise!

Her eyes flashed open as she briskly sat up and looked around. “Wha…what happened?” Laura said looking around. Her memory was slightly hazed due to the flash backs along with her recent state of mind. Her eyes soon fell to her team mate laying beside her. And suddenly the memories came to her in a flash. Dreadmaster, Werner has saver her life from Core Agents, he saved her and when she was dying he saved her again…she owed him…owed him terribly. Slowly she approached him checking if he was still alive. She was slightly shaking trying to get a grip of herself and calm herself down.  

Crawling toward him she could feel the heat resonate from his chest meaning he was still alive. As she Knelt beside him she looked at him slightly tilting her head like an animal that had just discovered something strange. Out stretching her hand has she slid it down onto his chest feeling his hear beat. Gladly he was only exhausted and was not to badly wounded on her sake. “You should not have saved me…” she said examining him. Placing her head on his chest she slowly shut her eyes listening to his heart beat for a moment. “You are tired” she stated bluntly lifting her head staring at him once more.

Standing to her feet she staggered slightly regaining her balance. “Remain here” with that she left the barn and stopped just near the entrance.  Sniffing the air she let a sigh escape her lip. “Come out..” With that she leaped to lover the fence and jumped into the woods with out any words at all. What followed was routine gun ire, screaming and men trying to escape who failed. They where a small group of scouts she would have let them live but she made a promise. Driving her claws into the ones shoulder she grabbed his knife and slit his throat. Blood poured out from his neck as he flopped on the floor. Grabbing from the ground a large cylinder branch she swung it at one of the men who caught it. She gave him a smug smile as she pushing him back with it and landing onto of him jabbed her foot claws into his stomach then sliced him In half.

Sniffing once more she spun around and leaped over the man charging toward he. Picking up the gun that was from one of the other dead men she fired rapidly at him. Though the last one started running she took off and pursued him viciously. Her emerald eyes flickered in the moon light as she pulled out the dagger aiming for his head and threw hitting it on target. Slowing down she turning around heading back toward the barn. Quickly leaping over the fence she returned a bloody mess with a slightly disturbing smile of accomplishment on her face. “I apologize for my recent disappearance I had unfinished business that I needed to deal with.” She said with a smile on her face.

Quickly noticing her smile she retained her composure as her eyes fell onto him. “I’m sorry, you should not have gotten involved with this..you..you must go..now! Run!” her voice became desperate cries as leaned against the wall. “It’s not safe they are every where and if you do not go..I’m make you or kill you. Because if you remain here you will surly die..”