Zombie Apoclacyse

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PantherFan12

Ok there was a major outbreak through out the world the virus turned people into cannibles a.k.a(Zombies) you are a surviver you can work alone or form a group to survive longer so here is the story(also at the start you can only have a pistol and a melee weapon and you can not get a weapon like a heavy machine gun at the start ok)

It is 2010 you are a surviver of outbreak you must survive the outbreak until a cure is found(but that will be hard since every known city is contaimated with with the virus)so you can ether join a group or be alone is is your fate or you can be a zombie if you want

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Get  Ze F*** out of these boards.  This type of RPG has been done to death and frankly it's very boring.

PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PantherFan12

So here I am on the road still driving I am about to make a stop at my barricaded house with my Berrata and bat no zombies so far still wacthing for any zombies wait "what was that I" said man I need a night guard  so I can go to sleep more really my only 1 hour sleep plan will not work out so well

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Syren
Dreadnaught said:
"Get  Ze F*** out of these boards.  This type of RPG has been done to death and frankly it's very boring.
"
LFMAO...ASSSssssssHole
Liz Fracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Liz Fracture
Syren said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Get  Ze F*** out of these boards.  This type of RPG has been done to death and frankly it's very boring.
"
LFMAO...ASSSssssssHole
"
its a she so you should be calling her a BIIIIITTTTTCCCHHHH!!!!
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By G'bandit

O_O

Calm down people, is no biggy, If he wants to do a Zombie madness and dance thriller with Michael Jackson, let him. No need for hostility.

But it is true Zombies are no big deal when you have powers and abilities. Look at Milla in Resident evil. a few guns and knives and just agility and she kick all those Zombies' asses. Even the so call "Super Zombies". Imagine what someone like me with:  two desert egles, two Katanas, two Mac-10, Super speed, phasing ability, x-ray/nightvision and powers manipulation ability can do against these zombies. They wont last five seconds against me, HELL, I'll clean up the whole city of Zombies by myself in maybe 20 minutes.

By the way Apocalypse is spelled wrong XD

Anyway enjoy the RPG those participating :D

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By The 502 Kid

LOL GB always PreparedXD

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Espada

502 Kid!

Tackles

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The 502 Kid
Espada said:
"502 Kid!

Tackles
"
LOL Whats UP:)
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Espada
The 502 Kid said:
"Espada said:
"502 Kid!

Tackles
"
"
Not much. Using a new character for a while. You?

(Ferro)
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The 502 Kid
Espada said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Espada said:
"502 Kid!

Tackles
"
"
Not much. Using a new character for a while. You?

(Ferro)
"
Ohh Cool nice too see you man, well you know me I just sorta wander around.:)
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Espada

Of course, of course.

It's good to see you again ^^

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The 502 Kid

Likewise:)

Liz Fracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Liz Fracture

I think we need a really good zombie RPG on the vine......

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XRiskyX
Liz Fracture said:
"I think we need a really good zombie RPG on the vine......"
Why not use the one that is already there and help the newcomer to develop it?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul
Liz Fracture said:
We already had one, it lasted for a while.  But seriously zombies suck, they're slow dumb and not all that threatening.  Robots on the other hand.....
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G'bandit

Ahem... Not all of them XD

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vrakmul
G'bandit said:
"Ahem... Not all of them XD

"
Death star, boom they're all dead.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G'bandit

That's cheating! Face to face they probably beat you in a heart beat. correct? :P

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vrakmul
G'bandit said:
"That's cheating! Face to face they probably beat you in a heart beat. correct? :P
"
I'm immune to any and all disease, poisons, venoms, parasites, because if they tried to attack my body, my white blood cells leap out and devour the offender, then my white blood cells go to the source of the poison and eat him, piranha style.   It's not pretty. 
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By G'bandit

What about him!

There's no beating that one XD

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul
G'bandit said:
"What about him!

There's no beating that one XD

"
Acid.  Or fire, or simply destroy him with magic.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By G'bandit

O_O Fire? Acid? That's Superman! Those don't work on him. Only magic kind of works and I never knew Aliens work with magic! You're cheating again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm going to sue you, where's the Vine police when you need them? O_O?  Oh.. yeah I blew up the department.. Damn, I forgot XD

What about him?

Have in mind that he took over a whole planet by himself and beat up a god XD

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vrakmul
G'bandit said:
"O_O Fire? Acid? That's Superman! Those don't work on him. Only magic kind of works and I never knew Aliens work with magic! You're cheating again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm going to sue you, where's the Vine police when you need them? O_O?  Oh.. yeah I blew up the department.. Damn, I forgot XD

What about him?

Have in mind that he took over a whole planet by himself and beat up a god XD

"
Throw him into another reality of nothingness.  Absolute and total nothingness.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By G'bandit

Aha! But you can't beat him! Not even your whole regiment and legions of Marvin Martians :D

By the way did you lose two of these near Puerto Rico and Mexico? Maybe in a pass visit?

We name them Chupacabras... They kept terrorizing in PR and Mexico in the 90's XD

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Constantine
Dreadnaught said:
"Liz Fracture said:
We already had one, it lasted for a while.  But seriously zombies suck, they're slow dumb and not all that threatening.  Robots on the other hand.....
"
are even worse
PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PantherFan12

Ok people what do you think of a Robot RPG

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#28  Edited By talon_x23
PantherFan12 said:
"

"

Well we had a Sentienl thing that happened like just now but a Cyborg thing don't know
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul
Constantine said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Liz Fracture said:
"
are even worse
"
Terminators are scary and can use guns, can actually out-run you, and are nearly impossible to kill, zombies are easy to kill. 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vrakmul
G'bandit said:
"Aha! But you can't beat him! Not even your whole regiment and legions of Marvin Martians :D

By the way did you lose two of these near Puerto Rico and Mexico? Maybe in a pass visit?

We name them Chupacabras... They kept terrorizing in PR and Mexico in the 90's XD

"
Of course I could always summon an orb of annhiliation, which is a 5 foot sphere that causes any matter to touch it to cease to exist, if even just your pointer finger touches it, your entire body ceases to exist. 
XDespairX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XDespairX
PantherFan12 said:
"

"
I think the Zombie idea to be better.
Remus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Remus
Dreadnaught said:
"Constantine said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Liz Fracture said:
"
are even worse
"
Terminators are scary and can use guns, can actually out-run you, and are nearly impossible to kill, zombies are easy to kill. 
"
I agree, but people don't want to think about things that can exterminate them, they want to think they can get away.

but zombies in 28 seemed quite fast, and scary(-ish) even without guns
Remus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Remus
Despair said:
"PantherFan12 said:
"

"
I think the Zombie idea to be better.
"
yeah don't listen to the robot fetish's of DN
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

I'm going to use nanobots on your world sooner or later.  To show you what is truly destructive.  Because nano-bots are too small to shoot+deadly=yep your F***ed.

Liz Fracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Liz Fracture

(THIS IS KUCHIKU IN DIFF. ACCOUNT!)

Ok so after reading that somebody had tried to start a zombie RPG, I have come to the conclusion that we need a REALLY GOOD ZOMBIE RPG. So I have began to write one using almost all the popular zombie horror films and putting them togethor into one huge plot. The RPG will not feature any characters from the movies, it will simply have a piece from every one of the movies story lines, creating one massive zombie RPG.

Summary

The world has become infected by an ongoing plague of multiple viruses and due to the infection and the Viruses, the lakes and oceans have dried up, leaving the world a sandy waste land.
Umbrella thought they could contain the T-virus and its sibling viruses, but they were wrong. After it was proven that Umbrella couldn’t contain the virus, they thought they could keep it sanitized, but they were wrong.

The U.S. Government thought that they could get rid of the Rage Virus infected populace of Great Britain and try and reform the once strong country, but they were wrong. Then they thought they could keep the Rage Virus from spreading to different countries, but they were wrong.

Ash Williams thought he could keep the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis out of the wrong hands, But he was wrong.

Survivors thought that they could keep a stable environment free from all of the viruses and build a sanctuary, but they were wrong.

The T-Virus was the first to hit the United States and become the most common virus to the people. It infected the Northwest. As it tried to move across the United States it was countered by the Rage Virus infecties that had infected Great Britain and most parts of Europe. The two virus infected species began to battle. (Due to the fact that the T-Virus infecties are dead and need to feed on warm flesh, while the Rage Virus infecties are still alive and they fight anything not with the sent of there kind.) No one rose victorious; instead during the fight a few once infected Rage Virus and T-Virus infecties became something else and tried to attack the T-Virus and Rage Virus infecties scaring them off. This new species that had been born granted the Zombies Super Strength, Super-Jump, and the ability to wall-crawl.

Except not all Zombies are evil, There is a species of zombie’s that when bitten they come back as zombies with all the same symptoms, but as zombie’s that are educated, have a common sense, and retain most of there memories. These zombies are led by Big Daddy, a former gas station owner. They are able to communicate in low grunts and growls. But be warned that these zombies can still infect and just because they are not the normal zombie, they know when they are in danger and will attack humans that are not willing to back off. These zombies try to live lives of that of a normal human, but because of the fact that they can still infect, they are not allowed to live in any human sanctuary due to the extremely high risk of infection. But they do stay in contact with some humans and are not viewed as a threat to the human race and instead of walking around aimlessly forever they have taken up the abandoned homes.

An unknown number of survivors exist threw out the world. Some of the survivors headed to Pennsylvania where they had managed to close off a city and use it as a place for the humans to live. But it was soon invaded. Manhattan served as a sanctuary also for a while, but the city was infected by a new virus that derived from a cure a woman made from cancer. So now there is all, but one hope and it lies in an island a little ways off the west coast. The only thing is, is that to get there the survivors will have to pass threw the most dangerous and most infected parts of the United States were there are no survivors………just zombies.

Zombie Species to be included/mentioned/scene:

The T-Virus Zombie

These zombies move slowly, but are scene to move increasingly fast in hordes. They can also lunge and grab very fast and they have a small amount of enhanced strength. These zombies bite to infect and eat and will never starve out. If they are not decapitated or burned then they will return as “Crimson Heads”

The Crimson Head Zombie

These zombies can run and are scene to be twice as fast and strong as there previous form the T-Virus zombie.

The Living Dead Zombie

These are the original and normal zombies that first rose from there graves. They move slow and are very stupid.

The Remember Zombie

These zombies can remember there past lives and are not a threat unless you make them one. These zombies can infect, but do not necessarily need to feed because they are aware that there dead and know that they don’t need to eat if there dead.

The Rage Virus (28 days later) infected humans

These are not zombies, but super encrazed cannibalistic humans with the desire to destroy.

The WAL Virus

A virus that was started when a woman tried to cure cancer. These things loose all of the hair on there bodies and they become vulnerable to sunlight and violet rays. Some people are immune and some aren’t. They sleep during the day and have increased physical abilities. It is not yet proven that they can remember there past life, but they have shown that they can communicate with there species and actually live new lives. They only live in New York where most of there kind lives. After New York had become a sanctuary and basically sealed off everywhere and the bridge was basically destroyed so unable to get out they make a life living in New York.

Deadites

Humans possessed by the Evil released by the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis.

Ok so here is my Time line of Events that Lead up to the Events of the Zombie Apocalypse and this RPG.
The Bold (Below) states the; Location, Movie, and Release Date. (Which serves as the time of when it happened.)

Pennsylvania, Remake of Night of the Living Dead. 1990

People of the Pittsburgh town find that the dead have awaken from there graves to feast on the living.

Pennsylvania, Diary of the Dead 2007 (But occurs at the same time as Night of the Living Dead, 1990)

Occurs at the same time as Night of the Living Dead, but the story just revolves around other survivors.

Tennessee, Evil Dead 1, 2 and Army of Darkness.1993

Ash Williams and his friends play a recording of an evil incantation that ultimately kills everyone, but ash who is teleported to the past.

Great Britain, 28 Days Later. 2002

Rage Virus outbreak has occurred. People seem to stay human, but have extremely increased Rage and Adrenaline running threw there veins.

Raccoon City, Resident Evil: Apocalypse. 2004

T-Virus outbreak occurs and survivors escape raccoon city, but the city is “sanitized” by a nuclear explosion caused by Umbrella.

Milwaukee, Remake of Dawn of the Dead 2004

Zombie’s invade the small town and show that they have retained some form of memories.

Colorado, Remake Day of the Dead. 2008

Stuck in a town in Colorado survivor’s fight off a town of infected. These infected are not
Dead, they get open sores on there face and eat human flesh. When infected, after the virus completely infects the person they become still, seemingly “dead”, but really not. They then are completely infected and gain superhuman ability’s. Along with the need to feed. Zombies in this film show to be able to be trained and can remember almost all of there memories.

Pennsylvania, Land of the dead. 2005

City in Pennsylvania serves as a sanctuary for survivors…..but not for long. Zombies in this film also show signs to be able to remember lots of memories and actually try to go back to there once normal lives.

Great Britain and Paris, 28 weeks later. 2007

Over the course of 28 weeks the Rage virus infecties have all starved to death. Allowing Great Britain to rehabilitate. But the infection is released and has made its way to Paris.

Resident Evil: Extinction. 2007

Takes place Five years after the whole world is infected.

Island, Island of the Dead 2009

One island is host to a sanctuary to all survivors. Created by fools unaware of what the virus can do create new rule to there society they have declared “no killing or else!” because they are afraid that the dead would not stay dead. But a outbreak occurs and they are infected. But the survivors can not kill there loved ones and wish to follow the rules or else they would be sent back to the infected main land. So they simply tie the infected to the walls, chaining them. And then they got back to normal lives.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Akwa
Dreadnaught said:
"I'm going to use nanobots on your world sooner or later.  To show you what is truly destructive.  Because nano-bots are too small to shoot+deadly=yep your F***ed.
"

Nano-bots would simply disintergrate by my merest touch. Try harder.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By talon_x23
Liz Fracture said:
"

Ok so after reading that somebody had tried to start a zombie RPG, I have come to the conclusion that we need a REALLY GOOD ZOMBIE RPG. So I have began to write one using almost all the popular zombie horror films and putting them togethor into one huge plot. The RPG will not feature any characters from the movies, it will simply have a piece from every one of the movies story lines, creating one massive zombie RPG.

Summary

The world has become infected by an ongoing plague of multiple viruses and due to the infection and the Viruses, the lakes and oceans have dried up, leaving the world a sandy waste land.
Umbrella thought they could contain the T-virus and its sibling viruses, but they were wrong. After it was proven that Umbrella couldn’t contain the virus, they thought they could keep it sanitized, but they were wrong.

The U.S. Government thought that they could get rid of the Rage Virus infected populace of Great Britain and try and reform the once strong country, but they were wrong. Then they thought they could keep the Rage Virus from spreading to different countries, but they were wrong.

Ash Williams thought he could keep the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis out of the wrong hands, But he was wrong.

Survivors thought that they could keep a stable environment free from all of the viruses and build a sanctuary, but they were wrong.

The T-Virus was the first to hit the United States and become the most common virus to the people. It infected the Northwest. As it tried to move across the United States it was countered by the Rage Virus infecties that had infected Great Britain and most parts of Europe. The two virus infected species began to battle. (Due to the fact that the T-Virus infecties are dead and need to feed on warm flesh, while the Rage Virus infecties are still alive and they fight anything not with the sent of there kind.) No one rose victorious; instead during the fight a few once infected Rage Virus and T-Virus infecties became something else and tried to attack the T-Virus and Rage Virus infecties scaring them off. This new species that had been born granted the Zombies Super Strength, Super-Jump, and the ability to wall-crawl.

Except not all Zombies are evil, There is a species of zombie’s that when bitten they come back as zombies with all the same symptoms, but as zombie’s that are educated, have a common sense, and retain most of there memories. These zombies are led by Big Daddy, a former gas station owner. They are able to communicate in low grunts and growls. But be warned that these zombies can still infect and just because they are not the normal zombie, they know when they are in danger and will attack humans that are not willing to back off. These zombies try to live lives of that of a normal human, but because of the fact that they can still infect, they are not allowed to live in any human sanctuary due to the extremely high risk of infection. But they do stay in contact with some humans and are not viewed as a threat to the human race and instead of walking around aimlessly forever they have taken up the abandoned homes.

An unknown number of survivors exist threw out the world. Some of the survivors headed to Pennsylvania where they had managed to close off a city and use it as a place for the humans to live. But it was soon invaded. Manhattan served as a sanctuary also for a while, but the city was infected by a new virus that derived from a cure a woman made from cancer. So now there is all, but one hope and it lies in an island a little ways off the west coast. The only thing is, is that to get there the survivors will have to pass threw the most dangerous and most infected parts of the United States were there are no survivors………just zombies.

The T-Virus Zombie

These zombies move slowly, but are scene to move increasingly fast in hordes. They can also lunge and grab very fast and they have a small amount of enhanced strength. These zombies bite to infect and eat and will never starve out. If they are not decapitated or burned then they will return as “Crimson Heads”

The Crimson Head Zombie

These zombies can run and are scene to be twice as fast and strong as there previous form the T-Virus zombie.

The Living Dead Zombie

These are the original and normal zombies that first rose from there graves. They move slow and are very stupid.

The Remember Zombie

These zombies can remember there past lives and are not a threat unless you make them one. These zombies can infect, but do not necessarily need to feed because they are aware that there dead and know that they don’t need to eat if there dead.

These are not zombies, but super encrazed cannibalistic humans with the desire to destroy.

The WAL Virus

A virus that was started when a woman tried to cure cancer. These things loose all of the hair on there bodies and they become vulnerable to sunlight and violet rays. Some people are immune and some aren’t. They sleep during the day and have increased physical abilities. It is not yet proven that they can remember there past life, but they have shown that they can communicate with there species and actually live new lives. They only live in New York where most of there kind lives. After New York had become a sanctuary and basically sealed off everywhere and the bridge was basically destroyed so unable to get out they make a life living in New York.

Deadites

Ok so here is my Time line of Events that Lead up to the Events of the Zombie Apocalypse and this RPG.
The Bold (Below) states the; Location, Movie, and Release Date. (Which serves as the time of when it happened.)

People of the Pittsburgh town find that the dead have awaken from there graves to feast on the living.

Pennsylvania, Diary of the Dead 2007 (But occurs at the same time as Night of the Living Dead, 1990)

Occurs at the same time as Night of the Living Dead, but the story just revolves around other survivors.

Ash Williams and his friends play a recording of an evil incantation that ultimately kills everyone, but ash who is teleported to the past.

Rage Virus outbreak has occurred. People seem to stay human, but have extremely increased Rage and Adrenaline running threw there veins.

T-Virus outbreak occurs and survivors escape raccoon city, but the city is “sanitized” by a nuclear explosion caused by Umbrella.

Zombie’s invade the small town and show that they have retained some form of memories.

Stuck in a town in Colorado survivor’s fight off a town of infected. These infected are not
Dead, they get open sores on there face and eat human flesh. When infected, after the virus completely infects the person they become still, seemingly “dead”, but really not. They then are completely infected and gain superhuman ability’s. Along with the need to feed. Zombies in this film show to be able to be trained and can remember almost all of there memories.

City in Pennsylvania serves as a sanctuary for survivors…..but not for long. Zombies in this film also show signs to be able to remember lots of memories and actually try to go back to there once normal lives.

Over the course of 28 weeks the Rage virus infecties have all starved to death. Allowing Great Britain to rehabilitate. But the infection is released and has made its way to Paris.

One island is host to a sanctuary to all survivors. Created by fools unaware of what the virus can do create new rule to there society they have declared “no killing or else!” because they are afraid that the dead would not stay dead. But a outbreak occurs and they are infected. But the survivors can not kill there loved ones and wish to follow the rules or else they would be sent back to the infected main land. So they simply tie the infected to the walls, chaining them. And then they got back to normal lives.

"

Ok Now that sounds really Good, but you should make your own form Kuchiku
kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kuchiku
Talon/X23 said:
"Liz Fracture said:
"

Summary

The T-Virus Zombie

The Crimson Head Zombie

The Living Dead Zombie

The Remember Zombie

The WAL Virus

Deadites

"

Ok Now that sounds really Good, but you should make your own form Kuchiku"

LOLZ im not good at making my own story, I usually have to base it off other things and facts. And I kinda wanted a no power RPG for once. But IDK this might kick off and then again it might not LOL
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vrakmul
Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I'm going to use nanobots on your world sooner or later.  To show you what is truly destructive.  Because nano-bots are too small to shoot+deadly=yep your F***ed.
"

Nano-bots would simply disintergrate by my merest touch. Try harder."
Watch the day the earth stood still to see how badly nano-bots F*** up humanity.
PantherFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PantherFan12

Man still cant think of a good RPG exept for exept for House of Doom but it kinda of stupid